Weekend mail outage

Apparently NFS (cross-server filesystem) on the POP3/IMAP/SMTP mail server hung
at some point late Friday night in a way that didn't send out warnings -- I'll
be looking into ways to check on that while away.  Our apologies for being
distracted away from the weekend voicemails as well.

Incoming mail uses that NFS to save to the users' main inboxes.  Some mails may
have bounced back to the senders as undeliverable, others as simply delayed
until the server was responding properly again this morning; that's up to the
servers trying to send.

~ Eric

--
support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)