Web server and incoming mail outages

Saturday night/Sunday morning we had an outage with our webserver and one of
the incoming mail servers.  Normally the second incomming mail server keeps
incoming mail going as a backup if the other one dies, but for some reason this
didn't happen.  Sunday both servers were rebooted.

Tuesday around 11am the Web server once again crashed.  At the same time I
discovered that the same mail server also stopped responding.  Rebooted both
again and also rebooted ultra7 (pop3) server as a pre-caution, just incase it
was thinking about going as well.

Currently looking into why we had the failures with the mail servers.

Web server (ultra1) had it's normal NFS hang up, a bug that is in that version
of NFS is what keeps causing these crashes.