shell.eskimo.com still broken :(

     shell.eskimo.com is suffering some type of ssh problem where it is
refusing connections most of the time.  After enough attempts I am able to
log into it.  I've done a reboot but it is still behaving the same.  I'll
try to have someone else look at it for me to figure out what is going on
with the ssh function.   In the mean time everyone can use the old shell
server "eskimo.com".  This could be a several day outage but I will try to
get it fixed as soon as possible, thanks for your patiance.

-Carl Dinse

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |        Fax us at - (206)812-0054