[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mail server outage.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Mail server outage.
- From: Eskimo Support Staff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:02:28 -0700 (PDT)
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Resent-date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:02:29 -0700
- Resent-from: email@example.com
- Resent-message-id: <i7fmcB.A.cS.V2LyMB@ultra7.eskimo.com>
- Resent-sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
This morning around 8:30AM pacific time the mail server that handles pop3 and imap had an NFS hang and would not accept a remote reboot. When I got to the bellevue co-location the server would give me a login promt but would not let me log in because the password would get inturrupted with the NFS errors. I gave up and power-cycled the machine. All services should now be restored. -Carl Dinse Eskimo North Support | Voice Numbers - (206)812-0051 or 800-246-6874 email@example.com | Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri PO Box 55816 | (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday) Seattle, WA 98155-0816 | Fax us at - (206)812-0054