[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
More on mail outage today.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: More on mail outage today.
- From: Eskimo Support Staff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 20:02:36 -0700 (PDT)
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Resent-date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 20:02:36 -0700
- Resent-from: email@example.com
- Resent-message-id: <i7ukSB.A.QlC.MfOyMB@ultra7.eskimo.com>
- Resent-sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I just got done reviewing all voice messages on the support line today and a growing frustration was that there wasn't any outage information posted on "http://www.eskimo.com/outages/". The reason for this was because it was the mail server. The outage list works on email only sent from nanook or support. Since it was the mail server that was down I was unable to post even an outage notification until it was restored. I will work on a way of posting some type of outage information in the event that we have a future mail server outage. Also during the reboot of the mail sever, ultra1 which handles the web services went down briefly and I had to do a force reboot on it as well. Everything should be running now. -Carl Dinse Eskimo North Support | Voice Numbers - (206)812-0051 or 800-246-6874 email@example.com | Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri PO Box 55816 | (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday) Seattle, WA 98155-0816 | Fax us at - (206)812-0054