More on mail outage today.

      I just got done reviewing all voice messages on the support line
today and a growing frustration was that there wasn't any outage
information posted on "http://www.eskimo.com/outages/";.
The reason for this was because it was the mail server.  The outage list
works on email only sent from nanook or support.  Since it was the mail
server that was down I was unable to post even an outage notification
until it was restored.  I will work on a way of posting some type of outage
information in the event that we have a future mail server outage.

     Also during the reboot of the mail sever, ultra1 which handles the web
services went down briefly and I had to do a force reboot on it as well.
Everything should be running now.

-Carl Dinse

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |        Fax us at - (206)812-0054