incliment weather

     Due to the winter storm in the Seattle area tonight and the cold
temperatures expected to last through Thanksgiving Day I wanted to give
everyone a heads up that if there is a server outage requiring a special
trip to Bellevue, there will be a delay to getting services restored
depending on road conditions and traffic.  I do have an all wheel drive
vehicle so unless we get over a foot of snow I should be able to make it
there, it'll just take more time.

-Carl Dinse

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |        Fax us at - (206)812-0054