SSL/Commerce

Our Commerce server, which provides SSL connections for web pages has died.
The hard drive went south in it.  This will be a prolonged outage for this
particular server as it will take quite some time to find replacement
hardware and load the softwared back onto to it and re-configre it.

Out of the 4 machines that are at the Shoreline location only one of them
did not suffer a problem over night.  I think there was a power glitch.
Ultra4, which doesn't provide any services to the end customer also
suffered a hardware failure.  Ultra2 which is one of the radius servers
crashed, but rebooted without any problems.  The one computer that did not
have a problem was the workstation I use.

I'll try to provide a status update when I can on the commerce server.

-Carl Dinse

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |        Fax us at - (206)812-0054