System wide outage

Today, Every single server, except the ones that I had to reboot last
night, crashed.  Ultra1, (WWW/FTP server) eskimo.com, shell.eskimo.com,
ultra7 (Pop3 and imap mail), and Ultra3 (Radius for DSL/Dialup).  I had to
reboot all of them, the mail server had several disk errors on 2 different
partitions and had to have manual disk scans performed, which took several
hours to complete.   Services effected was all websites, shell, old and
new, email, and authentications.   Pretty much everything.  DNS and the
incoming mail servers were the only ones left running today.   I'm not sure
if this was due to a power surge, or attack, or what.  Everything is back
up now.  Goodnight!

-Carl Dinse

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |        Fax us at - (206)812-0054