DNS and mail outage

One of our DNS servers went down on Wednesday, and though we have a second
DNS server to act at a backup, things were not auto-redirecting so some
domains worked, and some didn't.
      This evening at about 5pm I rebooted the DNS server, however on my way
back from the Bellevue co-location the mail server crashed, it suffered an
NSF hang, a known bug in the kernal.  So I had to drive back to Bellevue
and do a hard power cycle on the mail server.

       All services are back up now and should be operating normally.

-Carl Dinse

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |        Fax us at - (206)812-0054