Mail server outage

Today at about 1 AM the mail server had an NFS hang, as it was the mail
server I didn't get any warning messages of the failure to my phone so
it went un-noticed until I got home from work.  As a result of the crash
there was a stubborn disk error with the server that took some time to
repair before I could get it back online.  All email services are
restored now.   Services effected were smtp (send mail) client mail on
pop3, and imap, this includes web mail.  Any mail sent to Eskimo was
recieved and if you haven't gotten your mail yet, it should be showing
up within the next few hours as the pop/imap server catches up with the
incoming servers.

--
Carl Dinse
Eskimo North Inc.