bandwidth/phone lineshut-off

      Due to a mis-communication with our bandwidth and phone line supplier
services were shut off early this morning, the communication error was due
to them emailing me at the incorrect email address, so I never received a
notice or warning.  Services have been restored, some of the servers, such
as the mail server may take a few hours to get all caught up.

All servers were offline, this includes mail, web, domains, and radius for
dialup and some dsl connections.

-Carl Dinse

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |        Fax us at - (206)812-0054