xena crash, casecading effect.

Sometime this morning xena, which is our file server went down.  This
server rarely crashes, I think it's only crashed once in the past 2 years
until today.  As a result the web server, mail server, and DNS servers all
hung attempting to access files on xena.  Although I was able to reboot
xena remotely, the other servers wouldn't accept the reboot commands and
required a trip to the Bellevue co-lcation.

All is restored now.

-Carl Dinse

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |        Fax us at - (206)812-0054