Web server outage

Tonight the web server may have been responding on the slow side starting
around 8:30pm, (just after I left the office of course.)  I couldn't get
the server to respond well enough to tell me what the problem was, but I
was able to remotely reboot it.  At 10:15PM there would have been a briefe
web server outage while the server rebooted.

      We also have a problem with one of our name servers that I am
currently working on.  As we have two name servers the other one should
handle the load in the meantime.  The bad name server should be restored
within a couple hours.

-Carl Dinse

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |        Fax us at - (206)812-0054