Radius Server outage (DSL and Dialup)

     Yesterday morning we had a 2 minute long power outage that effected
the Shoreline, Washington area.  I was also sick yesterday so I didn't get
into the office to find out about it until this evening.  The radius
server, which handle's the authentication of all dialup's and some DSL's
was down.  It didn't recover normally like it should have from the power
outage.  All services have been repaired/restored at about 8pm pacific
time.

     I apologize for the 2-day long outage.

-Carl Dinse

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |        Fax us at - (206)812-0054