mail server outage

Sunday morning at about 8am the mail server decided to stop.  There was no
warning so I'm not sure what it's problem was.  A trip to the Bellevue
co-location was required to get things back up.  I didn't initially realise
mail was down because when I checked mail it still pretended to
successfully connect and said there was no new messages at about 2pm.

Ultra1 went down briefly as well during the mail server recovery, as a
result MySQL databases died, and had to be repaired and restarted as well.
Everything should be back up now.

-Carl Dinse

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |        Fax us at - (206)812-0054