Multiple outages, all restored.

     After noon today the web server went down, due to the typical NSF hang
it sufferes from.  Web pages including virtual domains were effected.  The
Web server was restored at 3:30 PM, MySQL database was restored around 5
PM.
     Commerce, which is our SSL web server has finally been restored on a
replacement hard drive.

     After 1 AM the mail server had something break in the kernal.  I was
able to send a remote reboot command and the server came back up as of 1:55
AM.

     All times in Pacific.

-Carl Dinse

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |        Fax us at - (206)812-0054