[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Multiple outages, all restored.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Multiple outages, all restored.
- From: Eskimo Support Staff <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 01:59:06 -0800 (PST)
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Resent-date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 01:59:07 -0800
- Resent-from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-message-id: <-j7ovD.A.LM.rzK1OB@ultra7.eskimo.com>
- Resent-sender: email@example.com
After noon today the web server went down, due to the typical NSF hang it sufferes from. Web pages including virtual domains were effected. The Web server was restored at 3:30 PM, MySQL database was restored around 5 PM. Commerce, which is our SSL web server has finally been restored on a replacement hard drive. After 1 AM the mail server had something break in the kernal. I was able to send a remote reboot command and the server came back up as of 1:55 AM. All times in Pacific. -Carl Dinse Eskimo North Support | Voice Numbers - (206)812-0051 or 800-246-6874 firstname.lastname@example.org | Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri PO Box 55816 | (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday) Seattle, WA 98155-0816 | Fax us at - (206)812-0054