Web server and mail server outages today

Early Sunday morning the web server was flooded with a packet flood that
caused an NFS hang to start at about 3am.  By the time I was awake and
caught it, it had already wedged to the point of requiring a trip to the
bellevue co-location.   I also rebooted the mail server at this time as it
was having minor issues due to the web server being down for so long.
This was all restored at about 2:30 PM.  At about 8PM the mail server
crashed again, due to a NFS hang for the second time today.  I'm not sure
why and this is not typical for this server.  This required a second trip
to the Bellevue co-location.  All services have been restored.

-Carl

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |        Fax us at - (206)812-0054