[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
56k dialup issues, commerce, UUCP.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: 56k dialup issues, commerce, UUCP.
- From: Eskimo Support Staff <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 20:20:27 -0800 (PST)
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Resent-date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 20:20:25 -0800
- Resent-from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-message-id: <LVzxaB.A.VFC.J4QDPB@ultra7.eskimo.com>
- Resent-sender: email@example.com
Several issues were hiding from me after our series of power outages between December 25th, and the New Year holiday. -The data base on our radius server was not running correctly, causing some dialups to not authenticate. That has now been fixed and restored. -Commerce (SSL server for https) had a mistake in the /etc/fstab file, causing a partition to not be mounted, as a result the server was not operating correctly, that has also been fixed. -Eskinews which only funtion now is UUCP connections, was not operating correctly. I discovered this was due to the server requiring a workstation to be running in order to work. Previously I was informed that the workstation was not needed and I had it shutdown to save electricity. I believe, though not yet confirmed that UUCP is now back online. -Carl Dinse Eskimo North Support | Voice Numbers - (206)812-0051 or 800-246-6874 firstname.lastname@example.org | Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri PO Box 55816 | (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday) Seattle, WA 98155-0816 | Fax us at - (206)812-0054