Web Server and Mail Server

This morning at about 9am PST the web server crashed.  I was able to
remotely reboot it during my morning break at work around 9:45am.

Then shortly before Noon the mail server died.  This effected pop3, web
mail, and imap.  No incoming mail was lost as that is handled by a
different machine.  Remote rebooting failed, so it required special
attention to the tune of driving to Bellevue to forcefully power cycle the
server.   Everything is restored now, however some mail may be slow to
catch up for the next 12-24 hours.

-Carl Dinse

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |        Fax us at - (206)812-0054