[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
mail down again.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: mail down again.
- From: Eskimo Support Staff <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 21:09:51 -0800 (PST)
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Resent-date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 21:09:56 -0800
- Resent-from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-message-id: <-ka_AB.A.45.iMbTPB@ultra7.eskimo.com>
- Resent-sender: email@example.com
The mail server went down again with a scsi error. This time upon reboot 2 bad or currupted blocks were found on /dev/mdo (Bigdisk). With a little hope, that was the cause of the recent past 3 weeks worth of outages and has been resolved. If the problem continues, it's time to replace the hard drive. I will try to keep everyone up to date on the status of the mail server if futher problems happen. -Carl Eskimo North Support | Voice Numbers - (206)812-0051 or 800-246-6874 firstname.lastname@example.org | Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri PO Box 55816 | (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday) Seattle, WA 98155-0816 | Fax us at - (206)812-0054