[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mail server and web server.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Mail server and web server.
- From: Eskimo Support Staff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:28:24 -0700 (PDT)
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Resent-date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:32:22 -0700
- Resent-from: email@example.com
- Resent-message-id: <blzYjC.A.wJ.m0QdPB@ultra7.eskimo.com>
- Resent-sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yesterday at about 8:30 AM PDT the mail server went down, which effects pop3, imap, and smtp services. Incoming mail servers were not effected. The web server also went down as a result of a mounted drive on the mail server. Both servers were rebooted at about 1pm PDT. Today at about 9:30 AM the web server suffered from an NFS hang. I was able to remotely reboot it by about 2pm PDT. -Carl Eskimo North Support | Voice Numbers - (206)812-0051 or 800-246-6874 email@example.com | Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri PO Box 55816 | (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday) Seattle, WA 98155-0816 | Fax us at - (206)812-0054