Schedualed Maintenance Friday 10pm-12pm'ish

     We got the broken machine repaired but did not get the updates done
this Wednesday, so Carl and I will be doing additional work Friday evening
to do software updates.  These will require all machines to be rebooted so
there will be brief (hopefully) interruptions to all host services that
evening.

     If you use our service for dial-up or DSL service, this may result in
a brief interruption of authentication, so if you are unable to get on the
net this evening, wait about ten minutes and try again and you should be
ok.

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |        Fax us at - (206)812-0054