This is an outage notification for Mammoth Networks.

Date: 05/07/2012
Start time: 10:31 am Mountain
End time: 11:27 am Mountain, configs completed 11:59 am
Affected: Seattle DSL routing
Updated detail:

Services restored.

Detail:

The SE400 config has been altered and we are manually bringing up the unit.
Services will be fully restored shortly, and we will send out a final update.

The Redback SE400 in Seattle has rebooted while running a statistic request on
the management module.  We are manually bringing up the unit and will report
when fully restored.