Subject: БОЛЬШИЕ ИНТЕРЬЕРНЫЕ ЧАСЫ ОПТОМ. ПРИБЫЛЬ ДО 150%.

From: Тайм-сквер <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 21:28:55 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  8(965) 606-5050 8(499) 4040-626 Перейти в каталог

Content analysis details:   (109.4 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [31.148.99.160 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: aryh.ru]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [31.148.99.160 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: БОЛЬШИЕ ИНТЕРЬЕРНЫЕ ЧАСЫ ОПТОМ. ПРИБЫЛЬ ДО 150%.
From: Тайм-сквер <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 21:28:55 -0800 (PST)

8(965) 606-5050

8(499) 4040-626

Перейти в каталог

Салонам мебели, часов, декора, галереям подарков, дизайнерам интерьеров дома и офиса.

Выгодное сотрудничество. Креативно, Интересно, Несложно