Subject: RE: did you get my previous email

From: Barbara Joseph <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 08:49:19 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Are you interested to purchase any of the following email
  lists with 90% accuracy guarantee? * CEO, owner, President and COO email list
   * CFO, Controller, VP/Director/Manager of Finance, Accounts Paya [...] 

Content analysis details:   (106.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: chairmaneventsummit.info]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [51.77.39.188 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: RE: did you get my previous email
From: Barbara Joseph <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 08:49:19 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: yh589pp1nka32 <d26>

Are you interested to purchase any of the following email lists with
90% accuracy guarantee?
* CEO, owner, President and COO email list
* CFO, Controller, VP/Director/Manager of Finance, Accounts Payable,
Accounts Receivable, Audit email list
* Physicians, Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Therapists email list
* Chief Human Resources Officer, VP/Director/Manager of HR, Employee
Benefits, Employee Communications, Employee Compensation, Employee
Engagement, Employee Experience and Employee Relations, Talent
Acquisition, Talent Development, Talent Management, Recruiting email
list
* CIO,CTO, CISO, VP/Director/Manager of IT, IT Compliance, IT Risk,
BI, Cloud, Database and IT Security email list
* CMO, VP/Director/Manager of Marketing, social media, Sales, demand
generation, Lead generation, inside sales, Marketing Communications
email list
* Compliance and Risk Management email list
* CPA and Bookkeepers email list
* Data Analytics and Database Administrators email list
* Disaster Recovery email list
* E-commerce or online retailers email list
* Education industry executives email list - Principals, Dean,
Admins and teachers from Schools, Colleges and Universities
* Engineers email list
* Event and meeting planners email list
* Facilities and office manager Contacts
* General and corporate counsel as well legal professionals email
list
* Government contractors email list
* Health & Safety email list
* High net worth individuals/investors email list
* Hospitals, clinics, private practices, Pharmaceutical and
biotechnology company’s top decision makers email list
* Human Capital Management email list
* Individual insurance agents email list
* ISV/VARs email list
* Architects and interior designers email list
* Learning & Development email list
* Logistics, shipping and supply chain managers email list
* Manufacturing Industry executives list
* Network manager, Surveillance, System Administrator, Technical
Support email list
* New & Used Car Dealers email list
* Oil, Gas and utility industry email list
* Plant Manager email list
* Product and project management email list
* Purchasing and Procurement email list
* Specific Event attendees list
* Telecom managers, VOIP managers, Cloud architect, Cloud managers,
Storage managers email list
* VP/Director/Manager of Customer Service and Customer Success email
list
Thanks and let me know.
Barbara Joseph
Database Consultant
42Mil B2B and 210Mil B2C Opt-in Email and phone list with other data
fields
https://chairmaneventsummit.info/emm/index.php/lists/yh589pp1nka32/unsubscribe/az327h3hsm986/oe980kfjjp958