Subject: photo clipping path and retouching

From: "Jerry Parker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 05:21:48 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Hi, Hope you are doing well. We provide an extensive range
   of photo editing services such as image enhancement, background removal,
  portrait retouching, clipping path, real estate photo editing, HDR blending,
   commercial photo edi [...] 

Content analysis details:   (5.4 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.0 DMARC_NONE             DMARC check neutral
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NEUTRAL       SPF: HELO does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.7 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 1.4 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.
 1.0 PHOTO_EDITING_DIRECT   Image editing service, direct to MX

Subject: photo clipping path and retouching
From: "Jerry Parker" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 05:21:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We provide an extensive range of photo editing services such as image
enhancement,
background removal, portrait retouching, clipping path, real estate photo
editing,
HDR blending, commercial photo editing, panorama image stitching, wedding
photo
retouching and more. Our photo editing professionals work with optimistic
attitude to deliver you quality results in each project.

We are also a full-service commercial printer, we provide a broad range of
digital,
offset, large format printing and comprehensive finishing services for all.
Our clients include medium to large-sized businesses such as, convention
centers,
hotels, sports teams, nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, as
well as
smaller businesses like bakeries, lawn care companies, and restaurants.

If you have any photo work project, please send to us for review and we can
provide testing for you to judge our quality.

Thanks,
Jerry Parker
The photo and video specialist