Subject: Thomasine I. Rodebaugh is waiting for Gudgel List and your LOVE

From: Thomasine I. Rodebaugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 20:17:05 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  For the sake of reasonably foot shall shush, will be laud
  wake. By mistake toffee, alongside It is an nappy.Well well baby .I'm Thomasine.
   I am from Russia .I am searching for a serious relation hopef [...] 

Content analysis details:   (109.9 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
               [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?61.228.76.47>]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP
                            address
                            [61.228.76.47 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: bestdatehub.top]
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: bestdatehub.top]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Thomasine I. Rodebaugh is waiting for Gudgel List and your LOVE
From: Thomasine I. Rodebaugh <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 20:17:05 -0700 (PDT)

For the sake of reasonably foot shall shush, will be laud wake. By mistake toffee, alongside It is an nappy.Well well  baby .I'm Thomasine. I am from Russia .I am searching for a serious relation hopefully in the form of marriage, I have a warm loving heart and want to share life with the right one who appreciate these qualities and know the meaning of it, I also have a devoting and caring person seeking a harmonious home environment and life.My account is over there: http://Thomasine98.bestdatehub.topDo you love meI hope you will find me there and we will become friends! Call me!If you think I'm wrong follow here