Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 14:33:41 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  This is the mail system at host mx1.eskimo.com. I'm sorry
  to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more
   recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail
   to postmaster. 

Content analysis details:   (5.2 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: beatydate.cn]
 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: beatydate.cn]
-0.0 NO_RELAYS              Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP
 3.2 FOUND_YOU              I found you...
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 14:33:41 -0700 (PDT)

This is the mail system at host mx1.eskimo.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host smtp-in.sfr.fr[93.17.128.123] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: Re: Find a perfect soul mate among the good-looking Russian women right here ..
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 14:33:37 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, you cannot post to this list if you are not a member.
If you wish to subscribe, send mail to this list's "-request"
alias.  For example, if the list name is "[email-masked]",
send mail to "[email-masked]" with the word
"subscribe" in the subject: line of your message.

------------------- returned message follows -------------------

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8402786628900562==
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-15"; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

A lot of converse secret will not be myself compendium, either =
hummingbird. Depending canvass rectification.Salut my sweetI'm =
Bridgette. I am from Ukraine. I found you on facebook .I miss you. I =
wish I could talk to you and hear your voice. I would like to wrap my =
arms around you, snuggle on a couch and watch a good movie with you. =
What sort of movies do you like to watch? I get a real satisfaction out =
of communicating with you too darling.My account is over there: =
http://BridgetteXX.beatydate.cnIt is me-I hope you will find me there =
and we will become friends !  Talk soon!

--===============8402786628900562==
Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-15"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html lang=3D"en"><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D=
"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-15">
<title>A lot of converse secret will not be myself compendium, either =
hummingbird. Depending canvass rectification.</title></head>

<body>

<div style=3D"color:#32623E; font-size:21pt">&#83;&#97;l&#117;t my =
&#115;we&#857;et</div>
<div style=3D"color:#32623E; font-size:21pt">&#73;&#39;&#109; =
&#66;&#114;i&#100;ge&#116;te. I &#97;m from &#85;k&#1614;r&#97;i&#110;e. =
I fo&#117;&#110;&#100; &#121;o&#117; &#111;n &#102;ac&#101;&#98;o&#111;k =
.</div>
<div style=3D"color:#32623E; font-size:21pt">&#73; &#109;i&#115;s =
&#121;o&#117;&#46; &#73; wish I &#99;ou&#108;&#100; =
&#116;&#1611;&#97;&#108;&#107; to yo&#787;&#117; an&#100; =
h&#811;ea&#825;r &#121;o&#117;&#114; v&#1619;&#111;i&#99;&#101;&#46; I =
&#119;&#111;ul&#100; &#108;i&#107;&#101; t&#111; &#119;rap &#109;y =
ar&#109;&#837;&#115; &#97;&#114;&#111;u&#110;&#100; you, =
s&#110;&#117;gg&#108;e &#111;&#110; a &#99;&#867;&#111;&#117;ch =
a&#110;&#100; wa&#116;&#99;h a go&#111;d &#109;o&#118;ie =
&#119;i&#116;&#104; you. &#87;h&#97;t sor&#116; &#111;f =
&#109;&#111;v&#105;e&#115; &#100;&#111; &#121;&#111;&#117; =
&#108;&#105;&#107;e &#116;&#111; w&#787;a&#840;t&#99;h&#63; I =
&#103;&#825;&#101;t &#97; &#114;eal =
&#115;&#97;t&#105;&#115;&#1627;&#102;&#97;c&#116;i&#111;n o&#117;t =
o&#102; &#99;&#111;&#109;&#109;u&#110;&#105;c&#97;&#116;i&#110;&#103; =
&#119;ith y&#111;&#117; to&#111; &#100;a&#114;&#108;ing&#46;</div>

<div style=3D"color:#32623E; font-size:21pt">M&#121; =
a&#99;c&#111;u&#110;&#116; &#105;s ove&#114; t&#857;h&#101;&#114;e&#58; =
<a href=3D"http://BridgetteXX.beatydate.cn"><span style=3D=
"text-decoration:underline; color:#0205F0; =
font-size:21pt">http://BridgetteXX.beatydate.cn</span></a></div>
<br>
<div style=3D"color:#32623E; font-size:21pt"></div>

<div style=3D"color:#32623E; font-size:21pt">&#73;&#116; i&#115; =
m&#801;&#101;&#45;<br><a href=3D"http://BridgetteXX.beatydate.cn"><img =
alt=3D"Bridgette1980" src=3D=
"http://BridgetteXX.beatydate.cn/f/256.jpg"></a></div>
<div style=3D"color:#32623E; font-size:21pt">&#73; hop&#101; =
&#121;&#111;u &#119;ill &#102;&#105;nd &#109;e th&#817;ere a&#110;d we =
wi&#108;&#108; &#98;&#101;&#833;&#99;&#111;&#109;&#101; =
fr&#105;&#101;n&#100;s !  T&#97;lk &#115;o&#111;&#110;!</div>
</body>
</html>

--===============8402786628900562==--