Subject: NO-CONTACT Digital Thermometer Makes Reading Temperatures a Snap!

From: "ThermometerStore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 04:08:11 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  NO-CONTACT Digital Thermometer Makes Reading Temperatures
  a Snap! http://woodspro.co/ZVhWRDAnxVkjviTyk7xkGjJ6A0IzC6XFRjhVxal92-DtAcS9
   http://woodspro.co/b2dBtdEErIs9ezEb6OATedWTi86apTdRRTNVa28i9JTvWncC 

Content analysis details:   (108.0 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: woodspro.co]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: woodspro.co]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: NO-CONTACT Digital Thermometer Makes Reading Temperatures a Snap!
From: "ThermometerStore" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 04:08:11 -0700 (PDT)

NO-CONTACT Digital Thermometer Makes Reading Temperatures a Snap!

http://woodspro.co/ZVhWRDAnxVkjviTyk7xkGjJ6A0IzC6XFRjhVxal92-DtAcS9

http://woodspro.co/b2dBtdEErIs9ezEb6OATedWTi86apTdRRTNVa28i9JTvWncC

Other seeds, such as apple pips and plum stones, have fleshy receptacles and smaller fruits like hawthorns have seeds enclosed in edible tissue; animals including mammals and birds eat the fruits and either discard the seeds, or swallow them so they pass through the gut to be deposited in the animal's droppings well away from the parent tree. The germination of some seeds is improved when they are processed in this way. Nuts may be gathered by animals such as squirrels that cache any not immediately consumed. Many of these caches are never revisited, the nut-casing softens with rain and frost, and the seed germinates in the spring. Pine cones may similarly be hoarded by red squirrels, and grizzly bears may help to disperse the seed by raiding squirrel caches.

The single extant species of Ginkgophyta (Ginkgo biloba) has fleshy seeds produced at the ends of short branches on female trees, and Gnetum, a tropical and subtropical group of gymnosperms produce seeds at the tip of a shoot axis