Subject: Make Joyan D. Carvajal FEEL SWEET here

From: Joyan D. Carvajal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 18:12:41 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Do you miͩnd my l͏itt̃le boy . ar֑e you dtf? i'm no֑t
   loo͝k֧i̮ng for any̎t͈hi̊ng serious righִt now, just want a cute $tٕud
   t͐o h0֪0kup witٟh on the weekend͜s . do you li٘ke to party [...] 

Content analysis details:   (115.8 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: datingforyou.site]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?186.15.239.99>]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: datingforyou.site]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [186.15.239.99 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [186.15.239.99 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 2.5 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [186.15.239.99 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Make Joyan D. Carvajal FEEL SWEET here
From: Joyan D. Carvajal <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 18:12:41 -0800 (PST)

Do you miͩnd my l͏itt̃le boy .

ar֑e you dtf? i'm no֑t loo͝k֧i̮ng for any̎t͈hi̊ng serious righִt now, just want a cute $tٕud t͐o h0֪0kup witٟh on the weekend͜s . do you li٘ke to party? we could have a loٙt of fun toget͆her ;ִ) i jͦust uploaded som֯e new sَelfies!! *I hope you like my pictur̡eٜs*..

My screenُname is Joyan1987 .

My profile is here: https://datingforyou.site/adult_dating/?flow=12465

C u laͬter!