Subject: Медицинские маски

From: Алиса Захаренкова <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 01:46:41 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Медицинские маски оптом. Цена: 4
  рубля за штуку Сертификат качества. От 2 000
   шт. Оплата на Р/С. 

Content analysis details:   (107.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: aryh.ru]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [31.148.99.160 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [31.148.99.160 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Медицинские маски
From: Алиса Захаренкова <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 01:46:41 -0800 (PST)

Медицинские маски оптом.

Цена: 4 рубля за штуку

Сертификат качества. От 2 000 шт. Оплата на Р/С.

Состав: 3 слоя — мельтблаун — спанбонд —  мельтблаун

На белых резинках — не давят на уши.

С носовым фиксатором

Цвет — голубой

Без запаха.

Производство Китай.

Сертификат качества в  наличии.

В коробке 2 000 шт (упаковка 50 шт, 40 упаковок в коробке)

Цена  4р/шт (8 000р - 1 коробка)

Мы находимся в Москве, по городу курьерская доставка или самовывоз, по РФ доставка любой удобной Транспортной компанией.

Почта: [email-masked]   Телефон: 8-903-119-50-52