Subject: Ukrainian queens are waiting .

From: Mrs. Marianne Nanton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 21:09:01 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Each normalize ambush next to carrier, these substantial.
  Instead of pasha, for a walk Noone rutting.Salut my loveI'm Marianne. I am
   from Russia. I saw you on instagramI am looking for a man with rich [...]

Content analysis details:   (113.9 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: beautywoman.cn]
 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: beautywoman.cn]
 1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
               [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?109.67.53.77>]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [109.67.53.77 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [109.67.53.77 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Ukrainian queens are waiting .
From: Mrs. Marianne Nanton <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 21:09:01 -0700 (PDT)

Each normalize ambush next to carrier, these substantial. Instead of pasha, for a walk Noone rutting.Salut my loveI'm Marianne. I am from Russia. I saw you on instagramI am looking for a man with rich inner world, warm heart and kind soul! Your age, income, place of living mean nothing for me, as I think, that the main aspects of person is inside. If you feel something native between us, write me, and we will get a chance to change our lives in a positive way!My profile is here: http://Marianne86.beautywoman.cnI am waiting for youI hope you will find me there and we will become friends. If you think I'm wrong unsubscribe