Subject: Come to my profile, I have laid out the network new photos .

From: Jordan Marlor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 08:52:53 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Jordan Good afternoon mÌ“aster. Would you mind to finding
  a yÍ oung and nice girÌ­l? 9-) 

Content analysis details:   (111.6 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: girlsbeauty.cn]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: girlsbeauty.cn]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?45.172.22.228>]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [45.172.22.228 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [45.172.22.228 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L4      RBL: Bad reputation (-4)
                            [45.172.22.228 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Come to my profile, I have laid out the network new photos .
From: Jordan Marlor <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 08:52:53 -0800 (PST)

Good afternoon m̓aster.

Would you mind to finding a y͠oung and nice gir̭l? 9-)

My nam̒e is Jordan. I a͜m from Ruٞssia ;)

Have you ever heard that the loveliest girls in the world live in my cou͈ntry? Don'ْt even doubt!

my account - http://tpdfjwxp.girlsbeauty.cn

I am so h͍orny

I have much more sexy pics for you, my loͧv͜e :-* Waiting for yr reply!