Subject: You`re Qualified To Receive Check of $55000

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 14:21:27 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  I've invited you to fill out the following form: Untitled
  form To fill it out, visit: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScU4dlTKEgSDueqJ3ahDKw7mJ0k676KkzM_ky3SZwt28fHOhg/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Content analysis details:   (7.9 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE     RBL: Sender listed at https://www.dnswl.org/,
                             no trust
                            [209.85.166.208 listed in list.dnswl.org]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [209.85.166.208 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
-0.0 BAYES_20               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 5 to 20%
                            [score: 0.1467]
 0.0 DKIM_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED   No valid author signature, adsp_override is
                             CUSTOM_MED
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 1.0 FORGED_GMAIL_RCVD      'From' gmail.com does not match 'Received'
                            headers
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
                            provider
                            [mirahned67709e[at]gmail.com]
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
                            valid
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 0.2 FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN 2nd level domains in From and
                            EnvelopeFrom freemail headers are
                            different
 0.0 LOTS_OF_MONEY          Huge... sums of money
 0.2 MONEY_FREEMAIL_REPTO   Lots of money from someone using free
                            email?
 1.0 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO       Reply-To/From or Reply-To/body contain
                            different freemails
 0.9 NML_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED    ADSP custom_med hit, and not from a mailing
                            list
 3.0 GOOGLE_DOC_SUSP        Suspicious use of Google Docs
 0.0 MONEY_FRAUD_3          Lots of money and several fraud phrases

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: You`re Qualified To Receive Check of $55000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 14:21:27 -0800 (PST)

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScU4dlTKEgSDueqJ3ahDKw7mJ0k676KkzM_ky3SZwt28fHOhg/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Hello Beneficiary,

We are writing to let you know that the board of governors of the federal  
reserve systems US, have issued a check of recompense to you. Your  
&quot;NAME&quot; happens to be among the beneficiary that&#39;ll receive  
the check from the government. You&#39;re qualified to receive a check of  
$55,000.00 from the departments of the treasury.

You&#39;re further advice to contact Mr. Jan Slee for claim. E-mail:  
([email-masked])

Do acknowledge this message as you received. Thank you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Claire

Disclaimer
The information contained in this communication from the sender is  
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others  
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby  
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in  
relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may  
be unlawful.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.