Subject: Мы продолжаем работать и доставлять ваши рекламные письма.

From: Альбина Станищева <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 04:11:07 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Самый эффективный вид рекламы 
  - Е-майл рассылка Широких охват- 109 городов
   России, 9 000 000 адресатов,  из которых, можно
   выбрать целевую аудиторию. Выгодная ценовая
   политика: 3500 рублей за одну ра [...] 

Content analysis details:   (110.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: groupera.ru]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: groupera.ru]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [91.210.171.60 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [91.210.171.60 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Мы продолжаем работать и доставлять ваши рекламные письма.
From: Альбина Станищева <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 04:11:07 -0700 (PDT)

Самый эффективный вид рекламы  - Е-майл рассылка

Широких охват- 109 городов России,

9 000 000 адресатов,  из которых, можно выбрать целевую аудиторию.
Выгодная ценовая политика:
3500 рублей за одну рассылку по одному городу.

Оформим и запустим вашу рекламу за сутки.
Быстрый старт. Минимальные вложения. Целевая аудитория.

Консультация на сайте