Subject: Passing of Penny Jo Gudgel- June 6, 2015

From: Linda Gudgel Finnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 23:08:39 -0400

Hi Folks-
I wanted to pass along this information to our mail-list members.
Many of you know Bob Gudgel, our mail List co-ordinator.  Bob's wife,
Penny Jo, passed away June 6, 2015.  A funeral service was held on
Friday, June 19, 2015, at 1:30 p.m. at St. Mary Magdalene Catholic
Church with graveside services immediately following at Evergreen
Cemetery.  Penny's BBQ Luau was held on Saturday, June 20, 2015 at
3:00 pm at the family residence.

For those wanting to contact Bob personally his postal address is:

Bob Gudgel
1419 Rucker Avenue
Everett, WA  98201

Bob is the son of Doyal and Kay Gudgel.  Doyal published the Gudgel
Connection Newsletter in the very beginning and continued it for
several years until Bill Gudgel, of Evansville, IN took it over.  Bob
is also the brother of Dianne Gudgel Holmes of Alaska.
We owe many thanks to Bob for keeping our Gudgel mail-list going even
though we haven't had a lot of activity of late.  Hopefully we can
revive it soon with a little help from everyone.  Bob, know that our
thoughts and prayers go with you on your journey now and we wish only
the best for you and your family.
Linda Gudgel Finnell
Woodford Co., KY