Subject: Кредитка, которую вы полюбите

From: Альфа-Банк <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 14:35:29 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Ваши 100 дней начнутся заново на следующий
   день после того, как вы вернёте потраченные
   средства. И так снова и с [...] 

Content analysis details:   (112.2 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
             [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?185.164.173.90>]
 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: tygyk.ru]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                           [185.164.173.90 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [185.164.173.90 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: mobilstil.ru]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [185.164.173.90 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Кредитка, которую вы полюбите
From: Альфа-Банк <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 14:35:29 -0700 (PDT)

Ваши 100 дней начнутся заново на следующий день после того, как вы вернёте потраченные средства. И так снова и снова. 

Ознакомиться подробнее