Subject: [email-masked] have a new DropBox DocSend file

From: "Administrator" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 19:01:35 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  This sender has been verified from eskimo.com safe senders
   list. Hi [email-masked], Your Microsoft Windows Administrator
   shared the document [email-masked] _ payment_app_Mar2023 

Content analysis details:   (106.2 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
             [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?168.119.143.25>]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: [email-masked] have a new DropBox DocSend file
From: "Administrator" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 19:01:35 -0800 (PST)

This sender has been verified from eskimo.com safe senders list.

Hi [email-masked],

Your Microsoft Windows Administrator shared the document [email-masked]
_ payment_app_Mar2023

[email-masked]

Beijing, CN

VIEW YOUR DOCUMENT BELOW

[email-masked] 2023

[email-masked]

00:07

View and download file

© 2023, Dropbox DocSend