Subject: Новый взгляд на рекламу вашего предприятия.

From: Карина Лекасова <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 23:54:57 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Новый взгляд на рекламу вашего предприятия.
   Email-рассылка – по Юридическим лицам. Условия:
   База Юридических лиц – взрослая, платежеспособная
   аудитория. 

Content analysis details:   (109.4 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [212.22.70.68 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: rewoh.ru]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [212.22.70.68 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

Subject: Новый взгляд на рекламу вашего предприятия.
From: Карина Лекасова <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 23:54:57 -0700 (PDT)

Новый взгляд на рекламу вашего предприятия.

Email-рассылка – по Юридическим лицам.

Условия:
База Юридических лиц – взрослая, платежеспособная аудитория.

109 городов России (на Ваш выбор);

Одна рассылка на 1 город – 3500р;

Пять рассылок – 7000р;

Тел.: 8 (8 0 0) 7 0 0 - 2 3 - 5 1