Subject: E T Cサービスのお知らせ

From: "etc-meisai" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 10:03:56 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  [email-masked] 様 ＥＴＣサービスをご利用いただきありがとうございます
   ＥＴＣサービスは無効になりました。 引き続きサービスをご利用いただ
   [...] 

Content analysis details:   (108.0 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: 99i12ue.cn]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: 99i12ue.cn]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: E T Cサービスのお知らせ
From: "etc-meisai" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 10:03:56 -0800 (PST)

[email-masked] 様
ＥＴＣサービスをご利用いただきありがとうございます
ＥＴＣサービスは無効になりました。
引き続きサービスをご利用いただきたい場合は、下記リンクより詳細をご確認ください。
https://99i12ue.cn?etc/rp=/login
ご不便とご心配をおかけしまして誠に申し訳ございませんが、
何とぞご理解賜りたくお願い申しあげます。
■ 注意事項
━━━━━━━
※なお、24時間以内にご確認がない場合、誠に遺憾ながら、アカウントをロックさせていただくことを警告いたします 
※本メールは、重要なお知らせとしてメールの配信を希望されていないお客さまにもお送りさせていただいております。何卒ご了承ください。
※このメールに心当たりのないかたは、恐れ入りますがＥＴＣウェブサイトよりお問い合わせください。
━━━━━━━
■発行者
━━━━━━━
ＥＴＣ利用照会サービス事務局