Subject: Реклама - двигатель торговли!

From: Дарья <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 23:06:43 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  Çíàåì ñâîå äåëî! Ïîäðîáíî âî âëîæåíèå Ã‡Ã­Ã Ã¥Ã¬ Ã±Ã¢Ã®Ã¥
  Ã¤Ã¥Ã«Ã®! [...] 

Content analysis details:   (8.8 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 0.4 RCVD_IN_XBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
                            [195.88.208.220 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.8 DKIM_ADSP_ALL          No valid author signature, domain signs all mail
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 1.4 RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT   RBL: No description available.
                            [195.88.208.220 listed in bb.barracudacentral.org]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [195.88.208.220 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?195.88.208.220>]
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 2.0 BAYES_80               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 80 to 95%
                            [score: 0.9344]
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
 0.0 T_DKIM_INVALID         DKIM-Signature header exists but is not valid

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Реклама - двигатель торговли!
From: Дарья <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 23:06:43 -0700 (PDT)

Знаем свое дело!

Подробно во вложение