Subject: Sharing with my extended Gudgel family.

From: Linda Gudgel Finnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 14:16:42 -0400

Hi Folks-

I have seen variations of this over time but wanted to share this one
with you guys:

We Are The Chosen In Each Family

There is one who seems called to find the Ancestors.

To put flesh on their bones and make them seem alive again.

To tell the family story and to feel that somehow they know and approve.

Doing genealogy is not a cold gathering  of facts, but instead,
breathing life into all who have gone before.

We are the storytellers of the tribe.

       -Unknown-

p.s.  Haven't had a lot of time to do family research this summer but
I have just been fine tuning what I have amassed over time.  Kentucky
has been super hot and humid this summer.  Am looking forward to
things cooling off with the arrival of fall.  We have had our
grandchildren quite a lot this summer too.  Hope everyone is doing
good.
Linda, from Kentucky).

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 02:52:04 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Linda, It's always good to hear from you, our Chosen One! And we thank you for all that you do for us. 

Raining in Ct. We desperately need it. 

Regards to All the Cyber Cousins, 
Myrna Reynolds 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Linda Gudgel Finnell" <[email-masked]> 
To: "gudgel-list" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2016 2:16:42 PM 
Subject: Sharing with my extended Gudgel family. 

Hi Folks- 

-Unknown-

---

From: Michelle Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 19:32:24 -0500

Hello everyone!

 Greetings from Texas. I was only recently added to the group and I was so
happy to check my email and see this. My great uncle is Doyle Gudgel and my
Grandmother is Flora Nell Gudgel. My great grandpa was Marion Gudgel. So
happy to have this connection.

Michelle Jones Longoria

On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 9:52 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> ------------------------------
> *From: *"Linda Gudgel Finnell" <[email-masked]>
> *To: *"gudgel-list" <[email-masked]>
> *Sent: *Sunday, July 31, 2016 2:16:42 PM
> *Subject: *Sharing with my extended Gudgel family.
>
>
> Hi Folks-
>