Subject: RE: Customer Query

From: Patricia Hamilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 11:32:09 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  HiÂ , For your company Do you want us to promote your website/services
   using Bulk email marketing, SEO, and Google AdWords? These are the best combination
   of branding/awareness/lead generation. In a B [...] 

Content analysis details:   (57.8 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: evensds.info]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [51.38.152.63 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [51.38.152.63 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: evensds.info]
  50 DMARC_FAIL             DMARC check failed
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENT          Relay has a client-like hostname
         [botnet_client,ip=51.38.152.63,rdns=ip63.ip-51-38-152.eu,clientwords]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENTWORDS     Hostname contains client-like substrings
                [botnet_clientwords,ip=51.38.152.63,rdns=ip63.ip-51-38-152.eu]
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
                            valid
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 2.0 RAND_MKTG_HEADER       Has partially-randomized marketing/tracking
                            header(s)
-1.0 MAILING_LIST_MULTI     Multiple indicators imply a widely-seen list
                            manager

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: RE: Customer Query
From: Patricia Hamilton <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 11:32:09 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: lx674cjtoged9 <op3>

Hi ,
For your company Do you want us to promote your website/services
using Bulk email marketing, SEO, and Google AdWords?
These are the best combination of branding/awareness/lead generation.
In a Bulk email campaign, you just need to let us know your target
audience and in which email id of yours you need replies to come, we
will create an email pitch and subject line and send you a test email
and a small data sample for approval. After you approve, we will start
sending emails and generating leads for you.
In SEO we will do keyword research, on-page SEO, off-page SEO (link
building/backlinks) which are the most important things for better
Google rankings.
We will do all the following activities -
Keyword Research - Extensive keyword research according to the
existing presence of a website.
On-Page – Detailed On-page report with – Relevancy improvement
suggestions for target pages (Title, Meta description, headings, image
alt, text content optimization etc.) and technical suggestions
(robots.txt, xml sitemap, redirections, canonicals, URL structure,
navigation, internal and external links etc.)
Off-Page – Creating Authority Backlinks with popular off-page
activities such as Article Submission, Blog / web 2.0, local listing,
Social Bookmarking, Classified, Image sharing, document/ppt/pdf
sharing, video sharing etc. 
In google Adwords, we will set a campaign with display and search Ad
options with 20 top competitive keywords and the best possible
strategies to get the best queries and website ranking.
Thank and please let me know if you want to know more.
Patricia Hamilton
Digital Lead Generation
Unsubscribe
https://evensds.info/emm/index.php/lists/lx674cjtoged9/unsubscribe/vq432oceqe4ce/al361jwspg165