Subject: following up on my last email

From: "Jon Young" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 20:23:54 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Hello, How is everything going with you? Have you received
   the introduction that we sent you on the little quadcopter? The drone-quadcopter
   can fly for 30 minutes nonstop. Product dimensions: 45x40x12cm (before folding)
   21x11x9cm (after folding) Dual-mode The positioning system provides GPS positioning.
   Brushless moto [...] 

Content analysis details:   (6.1 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: 32pt.com]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [134.255.235.210 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.0 DMARC_NONE             DMARC check neutral
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NEUTRAL       SPF: HELO does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.7 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.0 HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_04    BODY: HTML has a low ratio of text to image
                            area
 0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.
 0.3 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: following up on my last email
From: "Jon Young" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 20:23:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

How is everything going with you?
Have you
received the introduction that we sent you on the little quadcopter?

The drone-quadcopter can fly for 30 minutes nonstop.
Product
dimensions: 45x40x12cm (before folding) 21x11x9cm (after folding)

Dual-mode The positioning system provides GPS positioning. Brushless motor
model number: 1806.
Remote control range: around 3000m
The
remote control's height is roughly 120 meters.
2048 x 1080 video
resolution (APP)
The auto return feature allows you to order the
aircraft to take off, land, and even return to its original spot with the
push of a button.

The following are the cost details:
1
unit 229.50
2-50 units 209.50 each
51-100 units 189.50 each

Would you be interested in purchasing one or two of these?
Please provide us with address, and we will contact logistics to arrange
your shipping.

The development of optical flow
occurs from the combination of a fixed point located within the system and
a GPS position retrieved from outside the system.
When you walk
through your front door, either the electricity is totally turned off or
you receive a notification stating that the energy has been turned off.
This camera also has a virtual reality mode, as well as the option to
switch between various lenses, a video/picture panorama, and a
video/picture panorama.
There are also MV (with a single button to
return to the home screen), headless, photo/video gestures, and front lens
adjustment modes. Each of these modes has its own set of capabilities.
Wind resistance is rated as an 8, and it is measured in meters per
second.

Thanks,
Jonathan Smith

======

Is it necessary to print this email? If you care
about the environment like we do, please refrain from printing emails. It
helps to keep the environment forested.
Please consider the
environment before printing this email. Please do not print this email
unless it is necessary. Every unprinted email helps the environment.

If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.

Is printing out this email really
required? If you share the same concern for the environment that we do, we
kindly ask that you avoid from printing off any emails. It contributes to
the maintenance of a forest-rich environment.
Before printing this
email, I ask that you keep in mind its impact on the environment. If
printing it isn't absolutely required, please refrain from doing so. Every
email that is not printed out is beneficial to the environment.
If
you believe that you have got this message in error, please respond to it
and then delete it so that we can avoid making the same mistake in the
future. Thank you.