Subject: (7) Incoming Failed Messages

From: "Support" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 01:16:21 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Incoming Failed Messages The following messages have been
   blocked by your administrator due to validation error. You have 7 new messages
   in your email quarantine. Date: 08/04/2024 08:16:18 a.m. User: [...] 

Content analysis details:   (10.9 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
            [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?216.225.206.227>]
-0.0 SPF_HELO_PASS          SPF: HELO matches SPF record
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.8 DKIM_ADSP_ALL          No valid author signature, domain signs all mail
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
-0.0 BAYES_20               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 5 to 20%
                            [score: 0.0674]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENTWORDS     Hostname contains client-like substrings
     [botnet_clientwords,ip=216.225.206.227,rdns=ip216-225-206-227.pbiaas.com]
 1.0 BOTNET_IPINHOSTNAME    Hostname contains its own IP address
    [botnet_ipinhosntame,ip=216.225.206.227,rdns=ip216-225-206-227.pbiaas.com]
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENT          Relay has a client-like hostname
[botnet_client,ip=216.225.206.227,rdns=ip216-225-206-227.pbiaas.com,ipinhostname,clientwords]
 0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 1.3 GB_CUSTOM_HTM_URI      Custom html uri
 1.0 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 0.0 T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID Test for Invalidly Named or Formatted Colors
                            in HTML
 2.0 TO_NO_BRKTS_HTML_ONLY  To: lacks brackets and HTML only

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: (7) Incoming Failed Messages
From: "Support" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 01:16:21 -0700 (PDT)

Incoming Failed Messages

The following messages have been blocked by your administrator due to validation error.

You have 7 new messages in your email quarantine.
Date:
08/04/2024 08:16:18 a.m.                         User: [email-masked]

Click on Release, to move these message(s) to your inbox folder:

Quarantined email

Status

Recipient:

Subject:

Date:

Release

[email-masked]

RE: Purchase Order #9242

08/04/2024

Release

[email-masked]

FW: Proforma Invoice Urgently Needed

08/04/2024

Release

[email-masked]

Re: SOA/ Payment Slip: 9045570

08/04/2024

Release

[email-masked]

FW:  SALES ORDER SO: 3554460

08/04/2024

RELEASE ALL (7)

Note: This message was sent by the system for notification only. Please do not reply

If this message lands in your spam folder, please move it to your inbox folder for proper integration.

(c) Poweredby: IT eskimo.com Support.