Subject: Chunk a little dunk of Nedi Andras ALL NIGHT LONG

From: Nedi Andras <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 04:59:23 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Unbelievable my porֵn ma͔ster . Would you mind to finding
   a y̯oung and nice girl͝? My name is Nedi. I am from Russia :-} 

Content analysis details:   (112.6 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: datewithbeauty.cn]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [87.66.16.199 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [87.66.16.199 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 0.6 URIBL_PH_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the PH SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: datewithbeauty.cn]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: datewithbeauty.cn]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Chunk a little dunk of Nedi Andras ALL NIGHT LONG
From: Nedi Andras <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 04:59:23 -0700 (PDT)

Unbelievable my porֵn ma͔ster .

Would you mind to finding a y̯oung and nice girl͝?

My name is Nedi. I am from Russia :-}

Have you ever heard that t͝he l̍oveliest girls in tͯhe world live in my coun֠try֜? Don't even doubt!

My accounُt is over there: http://miwycpqi.datewithbeauty.cn

I͜t's me

I hav͇e much more sexy pics fòr you, my lov̤e ! Waiting for y͋r rep̥ly!