Subject: Obituary- Helen M. Gudgel - 1925-2012

From: Linda Gudgel Finnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 22:01:00 -0500

Gudgel, Helen M.

PrintEmail

MADISON - Helen M. Gudgel, age 87, of Madison, passed away on
Thursday, Oct. 11, 2012, at Four Winds Manor in Verona.

She was born on Aug. 31, 1925, in Hoopston, Ill., the daughter of
Charlie and Lillie (Sollars) Miller. Helen married Ernest Gudgel on
June 20, 1945, in Kentland, Ind. The couple moved to Wisconsin in 1957
and on to Madison in 1965. Helen was a homemaker who proudly raised
her children. She enjoyed her pets, gardening, cooking and feeding the
squirrels, but mostly being with her family; especially her
grandchildren.

Helen is survived by her children, Brenda (Jerry Bevan) Fowell of
Platteville, Stanley (Jane) Gudgel of Madison, Sueanna (Robert Curran)
Gudgel of Luana, Iowa, Calvin P. Gudgel of Madison, and Ernest A.
Gudgel of Las Vegas, Nev.; nine grandchildren; seven
great-grandchildren; as well as numerous nieces, nephews, other
relatives, and friends.

She was preceded in death by her parents; husband in 2007; and her ten
siblings. Private family services are scheduled.

Gunderson East

Funeral & Cremation Care

5203 Monona Drive

            (608) 221-5420

www.gundersonfh.com