Subject: Alerte

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 15:13:06 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Hello! I am a professional coder and I hacked your device's
   OS when you visited adult website. I've been watching your activity for a
   couple of months. If you don't understand what I am talking about I can e
   [...] 

Content analysis details:   (9.5 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-0.0 BAYES_20               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 5 to 20%
                            [score: 0.0716]
 0.9 DKIM_ADSP_NXDOMAIN     No valid author signature and domain not in
                            DNS
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 1.0 BITCOIN_SPAM_09        BitCoin spam pattern 09
 2.5 BITCOIN_SPAM_03        BitCoin spam pattern 03
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 3.3 BITCOIN_EXTORT_01      Extortion spam, pay via BitCoin
 0.4 PDS_BTC_ID             FP reduced Bitcoin ID

Subject: Alerte
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 15:13:06 -0800 (PST)

Hello!

I am a professional coder and I hacked your device's OS when you 
visited adult website.
I've been watching your activity for a couple of months. If you 
don't understand what I am talking about I can explain...

My trojan malware lets me get access to my victim's system. It is 
multiplatform software with hVNC that can be installed
on phones, PC and even TV OS... It doesn't have any AV's detects 
because it is encrypted and can't be detected becaause 
I update it's signatures every 4 hour. I can turn on your camera, 
save your logs and do everything that I want and you won't notice 
anything. Now I have all your contacts, sm data and all logs from 
chats for the latest 2 months but it is not very 
useful without something that can spoil your reputation... I 
recorded your masturbation and the video that you watched. 
It was disgusting. I can destroy your life by sending this stuff 
to everybody you know. If you want me to delete this stuff 
and avoid any problems you have to send $1000 to my bitcoin 
address: 1F2kZ11yBVUGzhDcRpLhi7UKQBb6GEavPR

If you don't know how to buy bitcoins use Google, there are a lot 
of manuals about using, spending and buying this cryptocurrency. 
You have 50 hours from now to complete the payment. I have a 
notification that you are reading this message... TIME HAS GONE. 
Don't try to respond because this email address is generated. 
Don't try to complain because this and my bitcoin address can't 
be tracked down. If I notice that you shared this message 
everybody will receive your data. Bye!