Subject: Bloqueo del Vehiculo - Multa no pagada - [ id 709142759 ]

From: Ministerio del Interior <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 17:22:29 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Saludos Cordiales Multa no pagada Se ha identificado en nuestro
   sistema una multa de trafico no pagada dirigida a usted o su vehiculo. 

Content analysis details:   (10.8 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-0.5 BAYES_05               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 1 to 5%
                            [score: 0.0168]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENT          Relay has a client-like hostname
[botnet_client,ip=185.20.226.12,rdns=185-20-226-12.ovz.vps.regruhosting.ru,ipinhostname]
 0.0 SPF_NONE               SPF: sender does not publish an SPF Record
 1.0 BOTNET                 Relay might be a spambot or virusbot
[botnet0.9,ip=185.20.226.12,rdns=185-20-226-12.ovz.vps.regruhosting.ru,maildomain=eskimo.com,client,ipinhostname]
 1.0 BOTNET_IPINHOSTNAME    Hostname contains its own IP address
[botnet_ipinhosntame,ip=185.20.226.12,rdns=185-20-226-12.ovz.vps.regruhosting.ru]
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
                            provider
                            [ministeriodelinterior[at]outlook.com]
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 3.6 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2   Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP
                            addr 2)
 0.2 FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN 2nd level domains in From and
                            EnvelopeFrom freemail headers are
                            different
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 1.0 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 0.0 PDS_RDNS_DYNAMIC_FP    RDNS_DYNAMIC with FP steps
 2.0 SPOOFED_FREEMAIL       No description available.

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Bloqueo del Vehiculo - Multa no pagada - [ id 709142759 ]
From: Ministerio del Interior <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 17:22:29 -0800 (PST)

Saludos Cordiales

Multa no pagada

Se ha identificado en nuestro sistema una multa de trafico no pagada
dirigida a usted o su vehiculo.

Para ver la notificacion
Visite:

Atencion:
Para ver la notificacion, abra en un sistema (Windows).

Copyright DGT 2020. Todos los derechos reservados.

Version V5.1.0.7

09/12/2020 01:22:27