Subject: REPLY ME URGENTLY

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 04:02:24 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  I've invited you to fill out the following form: Untitled
  form To fill it out, visit: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aEHfPsshHqUY138_4mHUH6KQZjAC4jO50Bs1Qi7hq3cISw/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Content analysis details:   (12.2 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [209.85.219.205 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
-0.0 BAYES_20               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 5 to 20%
                            [score: 0.1995]
 0.0 DKIM_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED   No valid author signature, adsp_override is
                             CUSTOM_MED
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
                            provider
                            [mrselizabth[at]gmail.com]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.5 SUBJ_ALL_CAPS          Subject is all capitals
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
                            valid
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 0.2 FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN 2nd level domains in From and
                            EnvelopeFrom freemail headers are
                            different
 0.0 LOTS_OF_MONEY          Huge... sums of money
 1.6 MONEY_FREEMAIL_REPTO   Lots of money from someone using free
                            email?
 1.0 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO       Reply-To/From or Reply-To/body contain
                            different freemails
 3.5 RISK_FREE              No risk!
 0.9 NML_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED    ADSP custom_med hit, and not from a mailing
                            list
 0.0 T_MONEY_PERCENT        X% of a lot of money for you
 0.0 MONEY_FRAUD_8          Lots of money and very many fraud phrases
 2.5 GOOGLE_DOC_SUSP        Suspicious use of Google Docs
 1.5 ADVANCE_FEE_4_NEW_MONEY Advance Fee fraud and lots of money

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: REPLY ME URGENTLY
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 04:02:24 -0800 (PST)

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aEHfPsshHqUY138_4mHUH6KQZjAC4jO50Bs1Qi7hq3cISw/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Greeting

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments and I sorry to  
approach you through this media it is because it serves the fastest means  
of communication. I came across your E-mail from my personal search and I  
decided to contact you believing you will be honest to fulfill my final  
wish before I die.

I am Mrs. Elizabeth Edward, 63 years, from USA, I am childless and I am  
suffering from a pro-long critical cancer, my doctors confirmed I may not  
live beyond two months from now as my ill health has defiled all forms of  
medical treatment.

Since my days are numbered, I’ve decided willingly to fulfill my long-time  
promise to donate you the sum ($5.000.000.00) million dollars I inherited  
from my late husband Mr. Edward Herbart, foreign bank account over years. I  
need a very honest person who can assist in transfer of this money to his  
or her account and use the funds for charities work of God while you use  
50% for yourself. I want you to know there are no risk involved, it is 100%  
hitch free &amp; safe. If you will be interesting to assist in getting this  
fund into your account for charity project to fulfill my promise before I  
die please let me know immediately. I will appreciate your utmost  
confidentiality as I wait for your reply.
Kindly get back to me on my private box; [email-masked]

Best Regards

Mrs. Elizabeth Edward

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.