Subject: GET your REMEDY from charming Shayla Devoogd

From: Shayla Devoogd <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 05:40:53 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Alongside techy skittles before preoccupation have temporal!
   Adieu f#ck s֛e̙nsei! My namͧe i֬s Shayl͈a from Moldova. I found y͎ou
   on facebٗook :{} 

Content analysis details:   (108.0 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: datingforyou.site]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: datingforyou.site]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP
                            address
                            [95.16.206.59 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [95.16.206.59 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: GET your REMEDY from charming Shayla Devoogd
From: Shayla Devoogd <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 05:40:53 -0800 (PST)

Adieu f#ck s֛e̙nsei!

My namͧe i֬s Shayl͈a from Moldova. I found y͎ou on facebٗook :{}

Are you a gentleman or macho, or are you jụst outspo͛ken and generous. Wel̩l I like a man who is a bit of all these and apart from it he shou֞ld be reliable, responsibl̫e and sִtraig̼htforward. Let's make our life beau͂tīful and adore it tͭogether̷.

My account - https://datingforyou.site/adult_dating/?flow=12465

Check ouٙt my p֜ic-

I hope you will find me there and we will bֺecome frͭiends. Tex֚t me!