Subject: Лучшее предложение.

From: Виталий Шадринцев <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 14:15:55 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Лучшее предложение: Cоставим коммерческое
   предложение по материалам Вашего сайта,
   а потом сделаем рассылку на миллионы интернет
   пользователей. 

Content analysis details:   (112.0 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: sitered.ru]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: sitered.ru]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?185.244.43.62>]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [185.244.43.62 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [185.244.43.62 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Лучшее предложение.
From: Виталий Шадринцев <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 14:15:55 -0700 (PDT)

Лучшее предложение:

Cоставим коммерческое предложение по материалам Вашего сайта,

а потом сделаем рассылку на миллионы интернет пользователей.

В нашем арсенале имеются базы:

- Москва и Московская Область

- Санкт-Петербург

- Любые города РФ

- Компании любых сфер бизнеса

- Скомпонуем базу по Вашим критериям

Стоимость доставки составляет всего 3500 руб. на 1 любой город.

Акция: 5 рассылок, по выбранной базе, за 7000руб.

ПОДРОБНОСТИ НА САЙТЕ