Subject: [email-masked]

From: "gudgel-list-request" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 06:04:12 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  N?w S??urity Notifi??tion Your [email-masked]
   P?s?sw?or? expires to??y Use the TAB below to keep using s?me P?s?sw?or?.
   K??p P?sswor? 

Content analysis details:   (8.2 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 SPF_NONE               SPF: sender does not publish an SPF Record
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [31.7.33.12 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [31.7.33.12 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [31.7.33.12 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
-0.0 BAYES_40               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 20 to 40%
                            [score: 0.3913]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 2.7 FUZZY_SECURITY         BODY: Obfuscated "security"
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 0.0 GB_CUSTOM_HTM_URI      Custom html uri
 0.1 TO_IN_SUBJ             To address is in Subject

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: [email-masked]
From: "gudgel-list-request" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 06:04:12 -0700 (PDT)

N?w S??urity Notifi??tion

Your [email-masked] P?s?sw?or? expires to??y 
Use the TAB below to keep using s?me P?s?sw?or?.

K??p P?sswor? https://unoistanbul.com/ameriadmin/02-11-2023/?email=[email-masked]

Your account might be locked after 24 hours.

eskimo.comT