Subject: From Pavement to Trail: Our Versatile 20-Inch Fat Tire E-Bikes

From: "The E-bike Factory" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 22:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Hi, We're delighted to introduce you to a game-changer in
   personal transportation: our state-of-the-art eBike. Our eBike is powered
   by a robust 48 V 13 Ah lithium battery, which in harmony with a high-tor
  [...] 

Content analysis details:   (7.1 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 2.5 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [185.218.100.123 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_BL      Mailspike blocklisted
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
-0.0 BAYES_20               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 5 to 20%
                            [score: 0.0782]
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URI: xj373.com]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 1.2 YOUR_DELIVERY_ADDRESS  BODY: No description available.
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: From Pavement to Trail: Our Versatile 20-Inch Fat Tire E-Bikes
From: "The E-bike Factory" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 22:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

We're delighted to introduce you to a game-changer in
personal transportation: our state-of-the-art eBike.
Our eBike is
powered by a robust 48 V 13 Ah lithium battery, which in harmony with a
high-torque brushless motor, provides an impressive range.
Travel up
to 40 km on electric power alone and extend your exploration up to 60 km
with the assistive push of pedaling.
It's not just about distance;
it's about how far your ambitions can take you.

Our most recent
electric bicycle stands as a testament to our unwavering dedication to
achieving excellence.
Anchored by a robust 500W motor, this vehicle
transcends the ordinary e-bike status; it emerges as a powerhouse,
guaranteeing speed, agility, and unparalleled performance. The virtually
silent yet potent motor assures the capability
to effortlessly
conquer diverse terrains, whether navigating the steep inclines of urban
environments or tackling the demanding twists and turns of off-road
trails.

Comfort is no afterthought with our eBike. A
sophisticated suspension system, including a hydraulic front fork and rear
air suspension,
works in unison with a durable 6061 aluminium alloy
frame.
Coupled with 20 x 4.0 inch fat tyres, the bike absorbs the
bumps and grinds of diverse terrains, ensuring a consistently smooth
ride.

The practicality of our eBike is unmatched. Its foldable
design is a testament to the intelligent engineering, collapsing to a
compact size for effortless storage and transportation.
Despite its
lightweight nature, it's built to carry riders up to 150 kg, proving that
strength can come in sleek, foldable packages.

If this piques
your interest and you're considering purchasing some of our eBikes, we're
ready to assist. Just send us your address,
and we will facilitate
everything from there. Upon arrival, your eBike will be 85 percent
assembled,
and our dedicated customer support will be available to
ensure you get the most out of your new ride.

If this piques your interest and you're considering
purchasing some of our eBikes, we're ready to assist. Just send us your
address,
and we will facilitate everything from there. Upon arrival,
your eBike will be 85 percent assembled,
and our dedicated customer
support will be available to ensure you get the most out of your new
ride.

Your purchase comes with a one-year warranty, safeguarding
your journey with us.

Tech-savvy riders will appreciate the
cutting-edge LCD display that keeps track of vital ride metrics. It's your
command center on the go,
with features including automatic
lighting, cruise control for maintaining a steady pace, and a USB port to
keep your devices powered.

Our innovative pedal-to-recharge
system means the more you ride, the more you power up, promoting an
eco-friendly approach to travel.
It's cycling with a green
conscience, ensuring every pedal counts not just for your health, but for
the environment too.

We appreciate your interest in our
eBike and look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
Together,
let's redefine what's possible in cycling and open up a world of new
adventures.

Warmest regards,
Jake Watson
The E-bike
Factory

If this
piques your interest and you're considering purchasing some of our eBikes,
we're ready to assist. Just send us your address,
and we will
facilitate everything from there. Upon arrival, your eBike will be 85
percent assembled,
and our dedicated customer support will be
available to ensure you get the most out of your new ride.

We
appreciate your interest in our eBike and look forward to the opportunity
to serve you.
Together, let's redefine what's possible in cycling and
open up a world of new adventures.