Subject: Получите 500р после первой покупки

From: Орест Лагунцов <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 04:55:46 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Бесплатная дебетовая Альфа-карта
   Предложение от Альфа-Банка: Бесплатное обслуживание

Content analysis details:   (112.0 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: zvenocepi.ru]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?194.38.23.105>]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [194.38.23.105 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: zvenocepi.ru]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [194.38.23.105 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Получите 500р после первой покупки
From: Орест Лагунцов <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 04:55:46 -0800 (PST)

Бесплатная дебетовая Альфа-карта

Предложение от Альфа-Банка:

Бесплатное обслуживание

Кешбек до 2%, без случайных категорий

Снятие наличных без комиссии в любых банкоматах

До 5% на остаток, с начислением каждый месяц

Так же Альфа-Банк запустил акцию: платят 500 ₽ каждому, кто закажет бесплатную Альфа-Карту по ссылке.

А ещё разыгрываем 100 000 р. в месяц.

Оформи карту по ссылке и получи свою выгоду!