Subject: Материальная ответственность бухгалтера по зарплате

From: Евгений Егорченков <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 05:05:26 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Коллеги, добрый день. направляю
  приглашение на ceминар-консультацию по теме:

Content analysis details:   (109.0 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
             [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?109.237.96.196>]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [109.237.96.196 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Материальная ответственность бухгалтера по зарплате
From: Евгений Егорченков <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 05:05:26 -0700 (PDT)

Коллеги, добрый день.

направляю приглашение на ceминар-консультацию

по теме:

Налоговая безопасность 2021.

Юридические аспекты в налогообложении.

23-24 июня 2021 г. двухдневный_семинар в Санкт-Петербурге.

Участие очно и онлайн в формате конференции в zoom

Подробная программа и условия участия опубликованы на портале 1-np .ru

Первый Налоговый Портал

Информация по телефону  8 (812) 642 03 90

Приглашение высылаю