Subject: Obituary: Miss Jessie Gudgell (1880-1910) Redlands, CA

From: Linda Gudgel Finnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 17:57:52 -0400

Obituary- April 10, 1910- Anaconda Standard, Anaconda Montana

Miss Jessie Gudgel Dead

Special Correspondence of the Standard.
Lewistown, April 8- A telegram has just been received here announcing the
death of Miss Jessie Gudgell, a very popular Lewistown girl, who had
friends in many parts of the state, at Redlands, Cal., after a long
illness. She was the daughter of Mrs. Atilla and the late Judge Robert
Gudgell, and a sister of Mrs Edmund Wright and Mrs. D.J. Kane of this city.
Miss Gudgell, with her mother, started traveling in search of health some
four years ago, making stays in Washington, Arizona, Colorado and
California. It was not generally known that her condition was serious and
the news of her demise came as a shock to her friends. Mrs. Kane left for
Redlands this week, but Miss Gudgell died before her arrival there.

Note-
Jessie's given name was Jessie Belle Gudgell, died 29 years old, female,
never married. Died in Redlands, CA; bur. Lewistwon, Montana.  Daughter of
Atilla Benn and Robert E. Gudgell.
Linda of descent:
Old Andrew Gudgel
Jacob Gudgell, Sr.
Jaconb Gudgell, Jr.
John T. Gudgell
Robert e. Gudgell
Jessie B. Gudgell

I also found this in newspapers at Genealogy Bank.com.  It is a paid
subscription but I would be glad to do look ups as time permits for anyone
looking for specific info.  Genealogy Bank is well worth the price for me.
I have tons of new material from this subscription.

>From Linda in Kentucky