Subject: 联系

From: 小李 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 02:41:22 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  代-开-发-票13534288809《100%真票100%》 可开各地普通发（票）普通增，专用增值税
   点数优惠，承诺100%真票，可验证后付款。， [...] 

Content analysis details:   (13.0 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.0 HK_RANDOM_FROM         From username looks random
 3.3 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [113.103.189.191 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.0 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.7 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 3.0 BAYES_95               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 95 to 99%
                            [score: 0.9808]
 1.4 PYZOR_CHECK            Listed in Pyzor (http://pyzor.sf.net/)
 0.8 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
 2.7 TVD_SPACE_RATIO_MINFP  No description available.

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: 联系
From: 小李 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 02:41:22 -0700 (PDT)

代-开-发-票13534288809《100%真票100%》

可开各地普通发（票）普通增，专用增值税

点数优惠，承诺100%真票，可验证后付款。，

代开范围，做账，冲账，走账，各行业发票。，

需要联系；13534288809（李会计）。微信电话同步。

，     本信息长期有效！，fLGR