Subject: 【メルカリ】メル⁡カリの事⁡務局か⁡らのお知ら⁡せ

From: "no-reply@mercari" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2024 01:48:30 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  いつもメルカ︉リをご利用いただ⁤きありがとうございま︉す。
   こちらは、お客様に︉メルカリの利用制限を︉お知らせする︉メッセ︉ージです。

Content analysis details:   (9.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
               [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?157.7.87.173>]
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL blocklist
                            [URI: mercari.polisitoto.com]
 0.6 URIBL_PH_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the PH SURBL blocklist
                            [URI: mercari.polisitoto.com]
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 0.2 BAYES_999              BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99.9 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.
 0.0 T_HTML_ATTACH          HTML attachment to bypass scanning?
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 1.2 DMARC_QUAR             DMARC quarantine policy

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: 【メルカリ】メル⁡カリの事⁡務局か⁡らのお知ら⁡せ
From: "no-reply@mercari" <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel-List <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2024 01:48:30 -0700 (PDT)

いつもメルカ︉リをご利用いただ⁤きありがとうございま︉す。

こちらは、お客様に︉メルカリの利用制限を︉お知らせする︉メッセ︉ージです。

メルカリのアカウン⁡トは不正利用の可能性⁤があるた︉め、⁤利用を制⁤限しております。

■お問い合わ︉せください。
https://mercari.polisitoto.com/?mD5vG8Ls2=jb5Z0g7KDXXmQwsLp&token=8S48IRLYP3Z

--︉----------⁤----------⁡-----︉------
▼本メールについて
※本メールアドレスは⁡送信専用⁤のため、ご返信い⁡ただきまして⁡もお答え︉できませ⁤ん。

▼送信者に⁡関する情⁡報
株式会社︉メルカリ
〒10⁤6-︉6118
東京都︉港区六本木6-10︉-1六本木⁡ヒルズ森タワ⁡ー
https://mercari.polisitoto.com/?mD5vG8Ls2=2g62opuGIpdstq