Subject: Проведем е-мейл рассылку

From: Маргарита Никульшина <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 12:12:46 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  ÐŸÑ€Ð¾Ð²ÐµÐ´ÐµÐ¼ Ðµ-Ð¼ÐµÐ¹Ð» Ñ€Ð°ÑÑÑ‹Ð»ÐºÑƒ. Ð‘Ð°Ð·Ð° ÑŽÑ€Ð¸Ð´Ð¸Ñ‡ÐµÑÐºÐ¸Ñ…
   Ð»Ð¸Ñ†, 109 Ð³Ð¾Ñ€Ð¾Ð´Ð¾Ð² Ð Ð¾ÑÑÐ¸Ð¸ Ð½Ð° Ð²Ñ‹Ð±Ð¾Ñ€. ÐÐ°Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ð¼ÐµÑ€,
   ÐœÐ¾ÑÐºÐ²Ð° 1 580 000 Ð°Ð´Ñ€ÐµÑÐ°Ñ‚Ð¾Ð². ÐŸÐ [...] 

Content analysis details:   (113.9 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: legalaport.ru]
 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: legalaport.ru]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [91.230.211.65 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?91.230.211.65>]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [91.230.211.65 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [91.230.211.65 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Проведем е-мейл рассылку
From: Маргарита Никульшина <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 12:12:46 -0700 (PDT)

Проведем е-мейл рассылку.
База юридических лиц, 109 городов России на выбор.
Например, Москва 1 580 000 адресатов.
Подготовка рекламной кампании занимает 1-2 рабочих дня.
1 выход на 1 город - 4000.
Россия 109 городов - 12900.

Выгодное предложение: 5 выходов за 8000р. 
Можно отправить пять раз в один город или по 5 городам.
Подробности на сайте: http://legalaport.ru/ju3c4eon/lwgpzxvx/n0wl29f8u/