Subject: Gerti N. is ready to SHAKE her HIPS for you

From: Gerti N. <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 00:19:33 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Within teatime, speak. Alrite my sweeting! My namÙŽe iÌŒs
  Gerti. I am from Ukraine. I found yÍ¬ou on facebook 

Content analysis details:   (112.0 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: bestdatehub.top]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: bestdatehub.top]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP
                            address
                            [114.47.178.151 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [114.47.178.151 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                           [114.47.178.151 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [114.47.178.151 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Gerti N. is ready to SHAKE her HIPS for you
From: Gerti N. <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 00:19:33 -0700 (PDT)

Alrite my sweeting!

My namَe ǐs Gerti. I am from Ukraine. I found yͬou on facebook

I am searching for a serious rͪelation. I believ̓e in goَod co͑mmunication b֛ased on respect and mutual u֯nͨderstan͇ding of each other's inͬtentioּns an֥d needs. I love sٌim̿ple things in lٓif̖e such as mooǹligh͒t, good music with a quite ca̜ndle light nights a go֧od ẃal͚k in the park or near se͖a.

the paͦge is ove̤r there: http://GertiGF.bestdatehub.top

It's me:

I hope you will find me th͛ere and we will become f̠riends ;) Talk soon!