Subject: PARTNERSHIP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 13:02:35 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  I've invited you to fill out the following form: Untitled
  form To fill it out, visit: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4lczGIu06VDecKR1E0bGyVt4wFDlpdk7foT75WtH8eSMKqw/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Content analysis details:   (5.3 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE     RBL: Sender listed at https://www.dnswl.org/,
                             no trust
                            [209.85.166.197 listed in list.dnswl.org]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [209.85.166.197 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
-1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0011]
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 1.0 FORGED_GMAIL_RCVD      'From' gmail.com does not match 'Received'
                            headers
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
                            provider
                            [dukebaded[at]gmail.com]
 0.0 DKIM_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED   No valid author signature, adsp_override is
                             CUSTOM_MED
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
                            valid
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.2 FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN 2nd level domains in From and
                            EnvelopeFrom freemail headers are
                            different
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 1.0 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO       Reply-To/From or Reply-To/body contain
                            different freemails
 0.9 NML_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED    ADSP custom_med hit, and not from a mailing
                            list
 2.5 GOOGLE_DOC_SUSP        Suspicious use of Google Docs

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: PARTNERSHIP
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 13:02:35 -0800 (PST)

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4lczGIu06VDecKR1E0bGyVt4wFDlpdk7foT75WtH8eSMKqw/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

RE: INVESTMENT/BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL.

Sir/ Ma

I represent an Open Investor and we are seeking means of expanding and
relocating our business interest abroad in the following sectors:
oil/Gas, banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining,
transportation, health sector and tobacco, Communication Services,
Agriculture, Forestry &amp; Fishing plus including any other sector.

If you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any
of the mentioned business sectors or any other business in your
country, Please write me for possible business co-operation. More so,
we are ready
to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 15%
annual NET PROFIT/return on investment (AROI) on Joint Venture
partnership, remember that direct hard loan funding can also be
considered on little interest rate.

I am confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal
and respond positively within a short period of time.

I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any
questions you may have in regard to this investment. As soon as you
give your positive response to this proposal, I will not hesitate in
sending you my contact details the details information of this great

I will wish that you send a copy of your highlighted projects with
elucidated BUSINESS PLANS or EXECUTIVE SUMMARY which I shall propagate for
its immediate approval for a minimal ROI return on investment which you
shall have sole mandate after review and consideration.

You should also bear in mind that funding of this nature is not completed
on email communication alone, there will be the need for a face to face
meeting with the investor or His representatives and have the paperwork
perfected and signed

investment partnership opportunity.

I look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.

Sincerely,

Regards,
Dr DISNEY HOWARD
Chief consultant &amp; Senior partner,
KINDLY SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS EMAIL: [email-masked]

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.