Subject: Ha recibido un CFDI (FACTURA) (95872698)

From: Obligaciones Fiscales <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 16:35:43 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Estimado(a): [email-masked] Adjunto Facturas (ISR)
   28/04/2024, vencimiento 06/05/2024. Te compartimos el archivo XML y PDF tanto
   como anexo, así como a tráves de los siguientes accesos directos. 

Content analysis details:   (7.8 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL blocklist
                            [URI: 217.230.109.208.host.secureserver.net]
 0.0 SPF_NONE               SPF: sender does not publish an SPF Record
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
                [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?51.38.71.98>]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [51.38.71.98 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
-0.0 BAYES_20               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 5 to 20%
                            [score: 0.1259]
 0.0 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 2.7 MANY_SUBDOM            Lots and lots of subdomain parts in a URI
 0.0 TO_NO_BRKTS_HTML_ONLY  To: lacks brackets and HTML only

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Ha recibido un CFDI (FACTURA) (95872698)
From: Obligaciones Fiscales <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 16:35:43 -0700 (PDT)

Estimado(a): [email-masked]

Adjunto Facturas (ISR) 28/04/2024, vencimiento 06/05/2024.

Te compartimos el archivo XML y PDF tanto como anexo, así como a tráves de los siguientes accesos directos.

Para visualizar tu Factura da clic en el siguinte vínculo.

Factura_45489369.pdf (PDF - Acrobat Reader)

Factura_45489369.xml (XML - Microsoft Word)

Saludos Cordiales,

Servicio de Administración Tributaria