Subject: new high back office chair arrived

From: "Jeff Howard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 06:28:06 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Hi Our company is a research and development, production in
   the integration of manufacturing, through professional human body engineering
   and the research of furniture culture, create a classic design, a [...] 

Content analysis details:   (109.4 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [193.218.204.206 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: gtracing.com]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: new high back office chair arrived
From: "Jeff Howard" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 06:28:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

Our company is a research and development, production
in the integration of manufacturing, through professional human body
engineering and the research of furniture culture, create a classic design,
and guide the home culture. Our products include solid chair, office chair,
chair, chair of e-sports, possess a complete series of office and
restaurant series, the company's main points ou series product style and
modern style series, the company has high-quality raw materials, and
selected; Keep improving technology with its unique design style, exquisite
technology, sincere service, win the favor of customers, access to the
national more than 20 patent of appearance design, the original design of
products and become the industry leader.

The following office
chair has high density shaping foam, more comfortable, elasticity
resilience and service life. 1.8mm thick steel frame, more sturdy and
stable. Pu Leather, skin friendly and wear resisting.
Upgraded
Configuration: Class 3 gas lift, durable, reliable and supports up to
300lbs. Rubber casters, rolling quietly and tested by 1000 miles
rolling.
Multi Function: 360 degree swivel and multi direction
wheels, load capacity: 300-pound maximum weight capacity. Recline function.
Between 90 to 180 degree. Rocking function: chair can rock back and forth
when you adjust the knob beneath the seat.
Dimension: Size of back:
22.5 inch and 30.5 inch. Size of seat: 14.5 inch and 20.5 inch. Seat
adjustable height: 17.3 to 21.5 inch.
Wide Usage: This gaming chair
is suitable for you to play computer games, watch show, do the work and
have a rest. It will make your space more modern and elegant.

This chair extends the full length of the back with support
for the
shoulders, head, and neck. Our chairs are crafted to
perfection and
designed to the bodies natural shape, you will find
complete comfort
with its furniture quality pu leather.

If you would like to
purchase one of our chairs, send us your address for shipment using, the
package will be ready.

Specification:
Tilt Locking mechanism 90
to 180 degrees angle adjuster
Height adjustable gas spring
cylinder
Sturdy five star base
Easy to move with color caster
wheels
Orthopedically and ergonomically designed
Premium pu
leather material
Headrest pillow and lumbar cushion are included
Load capacity up to 300 lbs

Dimension:
Sitting
height: 17.7 to 20.9 inch
Backrest dimension: 22.5 x 30.5 inch

Note: Be sure to install the product according to the
instruction.

Thanks,
Jeff Howard
The Office Chair
Distribution