Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 16:20:09 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  This is the mail system at host mx2.eskimo.com. I'm sorry
  to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more
   recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail
   to postmaster. [...] 

Content analysis details:   (6.9 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.2 URIBL_JP_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: helpmatheogrow.com]
 2.5 URIBL_DBL_MALWARE      Contains a malware URL listed in the DBL blocklist
                            [URIs: helpmatheogrow.com]
-1.0 ALL_TRUSTED            Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
 1.6 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_24     BODY: HTML: images with 2000-2400 bytes of words
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5088]
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: sage.co.uk]
 0.0 MIME_QP_LONG_LINE      RAW: Quoted-printable line longer than 76 chars

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 16:20:09 -0700 (PDT)

This is the mail system at host mx2.eskimo.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tds.net[64.8.70.104] said: 554 5.7.1 [P4] Message
    blocked due to spam content in the message. (in reply to end of DATA
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wavemail.com[208.47.184.20] said: 554 5.7.1
    [P4] Message blocked due to spam content in the message. (in reply to end
    of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.centurylink.net[205.219.233.5] said:
    554 5.7.1 [P4] Message blocked due to spam content in the message. (in
    reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.insight.synacor.com[208.47.185.21] said: 554
    5.7.1 Message blocked due to spam content in the message (in reply to end
    of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.west.cox.net[68.6.19.3] said: 552 5.2.0
    1BKT1w0030EKPj801BKULn Message Rejected - Error Code: URLBL011 - Refer to
    Error Codes section at
    http://postmaster.cox.net/confluence/display/postmaster/Error+Codes for
    more information. (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.west.cox.net[68.6.19.3] said: 552 5.2.0
    1BKT1w0030EKPj801BKULn Message Rejected - Error Code: URLBL011 - Refer to
    Error Codes section at
    http://postmaster.cox.net/confluence/display/postmaster/Error+Codes for
    more information. (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.west.cox.net[68.6.19.3] said: 552 5.2.0
    1BKT1w0030EKPj801BKULn Message Rejected - Error Code: URLBL011 - Refer to
    Error Codes section at
    http://postmaster.cox.net/confluence/display/postmaster/Error+Codes for
    more information. (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.west.cox.net[68.6.19.3] said: 552 5.2.0
    1BKT1w0030EKPj801BKULn Message Rejected - Error Code: URLBL011 - Refer to
    Error Codes section at
    http://postmaster.cox.net/confluence/display/postmaster/Error+Codes for
    more information. (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Your Sage subscription invoice is ready
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 02:19:25 +0300

Dear Customer

Your Sage subscription invoice is now ready to view.

Sage subscriptions 

To view your Sage subscription invoice click here  

Got a question about your invoice?

Call us on 0845 111 6604

If you're an Accountant, please call 0845 111 1197
If you're a Business Partner, please call 0845 111 7787

Kind Regards

The Sage UK Subscription Team

Please note: There is no unsubscribe option on this email, as it is a service message, not a marketing communication. This email was sent from an address that cannot accept replies. Please use the contact details above if you need to get in touch with us.