Subject: Удаленная реклама в условиях пандемии.

From: Инна Жабоедова <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 01:03:25 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  E-mail рассылка - удаленная реклама
   в условиях пандемии. Наша теория 3P – три
   координаты успеха бизнеса: Promotion – Реклама
   ваших товаров или услуг с помощью E-mail рассылки.

Content analysis details:   (109.0 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: legalaport.ru]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
               [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?193.38.55.17>]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [193.38.55.17 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Удаленная реклама в условиях пандемии.
From: Инна Жабоедова <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 01:03:25 -0700 (PDT)

E-mail рассылка - удаленная реклама в условиях пандемии.

Наша теория 3P – три координаты успеха бизнеса:

Promotion – Реклама ваших товаров или услуг с помощью E-mail рассылки.

People – база активных пользователей - 10 000 000 адресатов.

Profit price – затраты окупятся с одной рассылки.

За консультацией обращайтесь на сайт.