Subject: Снижены цены на складские остатки. Салфетки из микрофибры. Тряпка из вафельного полотна.

From: Любовь Вяхирева <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2025 01:03:26 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Добрый день! Сейчас снижены цены
   на складские остатки — успейте воспользоваться!
   Салфетки из микрофибры 29×29 см — по 8,60 руб
   (вместо 11,20 руб). 

Content analysis details:   (6.4 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
             [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?62.173.142.123>]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_CERTIFIED_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The
                            query to Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                        [62.173.142.123 listed in sa-trusted.bondedsender.org]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_SAFE_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to
                             Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                            [62.173.142.123 listed in sa-accredit.habeas.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [62.173.142.123 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to
                             Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                           [62.173.142.123 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.8 DKIM_ADSP_ALL          No valid author signature, domain signs all mail
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_BL      Mailspike blocklisted
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4989]
 0.0 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 1.2 DMARC_QUAR             DMARC quarantine policy
 2.1 FREEMAIL_FORGED_REPLYTO Freemail in Reply-To, but not From

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Снижены цены на складские остатки. Салфетки из микрофибры. Тряпка из вафельного полотна.
From: Любовь Вяхирева <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2025 01:03:26 -0700 (PDT)

Добрый день!

Сейчас снижены цены на складские остатки — успейте воспользоваться!

Салфетки из микрофибры 29×29 см — по 8,60 руб (вместо 11,20 руб).

Салфетки из микрофибры 30×30 см — по 9,10 руб (вместо 12,50 руб).

Тряпка из вафельного полотна 45х80 см - по 19,00 руб. (вместо 25,00 руб).

Что Вы получаете:
— До 40% экономии на качественной микрофибре