Subject: NAUGHTY Carey D. and her DIRTY friends are waiting for you

From: Carey D. <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 11:22:42 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Howdy my pussy master :-)I am Carey. I am from Russia. I saw
   you on instagram.My hot pussy Is ready wet now! just waiting for you to be
   inside me... I have a beautiful gorgeous body with soft natural [...] 

Content analysis details:   (14.6 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: beatydate.cn]
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: beatydate.cn]
 1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?200.118.63.88>]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [200.118.63.88 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [200.118.63.88 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP
                            address
                            [200.118.63.88 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 1.0 DMARC_NONE             DMARC check neutral
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENTWORDS     Hostname contains client-like substrings
[botnet_clientwords,ip=200.118.63.88,rdns=dynamic-ip-cr2001186388.cable.net.co]
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENT          Relay has a client-like hostname
[botnet_client,ip=200.118.63.88,rdns=dynamic-ip-cr2001186388.cable.net.co,ipinhostname,clientwords]
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 1.0 BOTNET                 Relay might be a spambot or virusbot
[botnet0.9,ip=200.118.63.88,rdns=dynamic-ip-cr2001186388.cable.net.co,maildomain=eskimo.com,client,ipinhostname,clientwords]
 1.0 BOTNET_IPINHOSTNAME    Hostname contains its own IP address
[botnet_ipinhosntame,ip=200.118.63.88,rdns=dynamic-ip-cr2001186388.cable.net.co]
 0.9 SPF_FAIL               SPF: sender does not match SPF record (fail)
 1.3 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_24     BODY: HTML: images with 2000-2400 bytes of
                            words
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.
 0.0 T_REMOTE_IMAGE         Message contains an external image

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: NAUGHTY Carey D. and her DIRTY friends are waiting for you
From: Carey D. <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 11:22:42 -0700 (PDT)

Howdy my pussy master :-)I am Carey. I am from Russia. I saw you on instagram.My hot pussy Is ready wet now! just waiting for you to be inside me... I have a beautiful gorgeous body with soft natural breast and busty body! I want you suck and lick my juicy pussy, make my delicious pussy more wet for you. I will give you amazing time 100% and you will never forget me!The page is here: http://CareyLove.beatydate.cnIt's my photo-I hope you will find me there and we will become friends.  C u later!