Subject: With Due Respect,

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 01:06:46 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Je vous ai invité à remplir le formulaire suivant : Formulaire
   sans titre Pour remplir ce formulaire, consultez : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdF8Ib-X7jS3b-XfuYHSuq0IIICZTrSVtjPRk5ox9lXNZsKaw/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Content analysis details:   (9.1 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [209.85.219.198 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
-0.0 BAYES_40               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 20 to 40%
                            [score: 0.3634]
 1.1 MILLION_HUNDRED        BODY: Million "One to Nine" Hundred
 0.6 URG_BIZ                BODY: Contains urgent matter
 0.0 DKIM_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED   No valid author signature, adsp_override is
                             CUSTOM_MED
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
                            provider
                            [makedaminottwife[at]gmail.com]
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
                            valid
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.0 LOTS_OF_MONEY          Huge... sums of money
 0.2 FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN 2nd level domains in From and
                            EnvelopeFrom freemail headers are
                            different
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 1.0 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO       Reply-To/From or Reply-To/body contain
                            different freemails
 1.2 MONEY_FREEMAIL_REPTO   Lots of money from someone using free
                            email?
 0.9 NML_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED    ADSP custom_med hit, and not from a mailing
                            list
 0.0 ADVANCE_FEE_5_NEW_MONEY Advance Fee fraud and lots of money
 2.5 GOOGLE_DOC_SUSP        Suspicious use of Google Docs

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: With Due Respect,
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 01:06:46 -0800 (PST)

Je vous ai invité à remplir le formulaire suivant :
Formulaire sans titre

Pour remplir ce formulaire, consultez :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdF8Ib-X7jS3b-XfuYHSuq0IIICZTrSVtjPRk5ox9lXNZsKaw/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

With Due Respect,

Contact me here for more details:     [email-masked]

Greetings, it is my pleasure to contact you after going through your  
profile. I expect that you are not going to let down this trust am about to  
repose on you. Though I will not compel you to honor this proposal, against  
your will, but first let me introduce myself to you, my name is Miss.  
Mellisa Otidi. I am the only child of my late parents and that has made me  
to run away from our family house because my uncles and my step Mother are  
after my life as they want to have full access to my inheritance.

I have some reasonable amount worth Three million five hundred thousand  
Euros (3.5m Euro) which I inherited from my late father who was a  
traditional ruler and an international business man before his death, now I  
am ready to relocate out of this country and come over there to your area  
so that I will secure a business opportunity. I wish to invest in Hospital  
Equipment, Transportation, Agricultural Project and Real Estate.

My dream is to find somebody overseas whom I can trust with my future
life and inheritance, also who can be able to assist me for relocation  
abroad and also assist me in my investment plans abroad. I am seriously  
searching for a very reliable person, who will assist me in this investment  
plans over there with my inheritance fund.

I need to invest the money in your base because of the political  
instability here. Please your assistance is highly needed to enable me  
achieve my educational career in your country.

Your urgent response is needed so that I will give you full details on my  
plans for relocating to your country for these establishments. Please in  
case if you are not in a good position to work with me on this aspect. I  
will appreciate you inform me immediately.
Waiting for your urgent response.

Faithfully
Miss. Mellisa Otidi

Google Forms vous permet de créer des enquêtes et d'en analyser les  
résultats.