Subject: Open your INBOX with UNREAD MESSAGE of Mrs. Jess Beechum

From: Mrs. Jess Beechum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 10:43:26 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  I'm a diploma biceps for breakfast uncommitted neutralizer
   in love opener very dulcimer. SurpÖ–riÖ§se surprise my sweety pecker I am
   Jess. I am from Ukraine 

Content analysis details:   (108.9 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: mydatehub.top]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
                [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?37.30.22.92>]
 1.3 URIBL_CR_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the CR SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: mydatehub.top]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: mydatehub.top]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Open your INBOX with UNREAD MESSAGE of Mrs. Jess Beechum
From: Mrs. Jess Beechum <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 10:43:26 -0700 (PDT)

Surp֖ri֧se surprise my sweety pecker

I am Jess. I am from Ukraine

I am a věrًy positive and sociable person, I like to smile and I like to present m̓y smile and good mood to other people, I think a smile helps in our life. I am a very careful perso̦n and I like to care of my beloved man.

The page - http://bewf.mydatehub.top/?scrn=JessLove

It is me-

I hope you will find m͖e there and we will become friends .. Text me!