Subject: Don't get enough pussy? That can be helped.

From: Raynell V. Himmelspach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 14:07:30 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  By bus loner, to be weatherman polonaise deliberation. Above
   splendid have been biographical!Pardon me pussy masterMy name is Raynell
  from Russia. I saw you on instagram...I hope to meet a man, with w [...] 

Content analysis details:   (16.3 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: beatyfree.cn]
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: beatyfree.cn]
 1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?200.118.63.21>]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [200.118.63.21 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [200.118.63.21 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP
                            address
                            [200.118.63.21 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 1.0 DMARC_NONE             DMARC check neutral
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 1.0 BOTNET                 Relay might be a spambot or virusbot
[botnet0.9,ip=200.118.63.21,rdns=dynamic-ip-cr2001186321.cable.net.co,maildomain=eskimo.com,client,ipinhostname,clientwords]
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENT          Relay has a client-like hostname
[botnet_client,ip=200.118.63.21,rdns=dynamic-ip-cr2001186321.cable.net.co,ipinhostname,clientwords]
 0.9 SPF_FAIL               SPF: sender does not match SPF record (fail)
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENTWORDS     Hostname contains client-like substrings
[botnet_clientwords,ip=200.118.63.21,rdns=dynamic-ip-cr2001186321.cable.net.co]
 1.0 BOTNET_IPINHOSTNAME    Hostname contains its own IP address
[botnet_ipinhosntame,ip=200.118.63.21,rdns=dynamic-ip-cr2001186321.cable.net.co]
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 1.3 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_24     BODY: HTML: images with 2000-2400 bytes of
                            words
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.
 0.0 T_REMOTE_IMAGE         Message contains an external image

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Don't get enough pussy? That can be helped.
From: Raynell V. Himmelspach <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 14:07:30 -0700 (PDT)

By bus loner, to be weatherman polonaise deliberation. Above splendid have been biographical!Pardon me  pussy masterMy name is Raynell from Russia. I saw you on instagram...I hope to meet a man, with whom we will share our lives, will have joint hobbies and plans for a future, and give each other support and understanding! I want to meet an intelligent man with a big and good heart!the page is here: http://Raynell.beatyfree.cnCheck out my pic:I hope you will find me there and we will become friends . Text me!