Subject: Просим Вас помочь в сборе средств для Арины.

From: Дарья Макунина <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2024 19:02:02 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Здравствуйте, Уважаемые благотворители!
   Вместе с Вами мы собрали и оплатили 1 лечение
   для Арины в марте 2024 г. 

Content analysis details:   (11.9 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URI: aureamedia.ru]
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?185.46.10.161>]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_SAFE_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to
                             Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                            [185.46.10.161 listed in sa-accredit.habeas.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_CERTIFIED_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The
                            query to Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                         [185.46.10.161 listed in sa-trusted.bondedsender.org]
 0.8 DKIM_ADSP_ALL          No valid author signature, domain signs all mail
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [185.46.10.161 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to
                             Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                            [185.46.10.161 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_BL      Mailspike blocklisted
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 0.2 BAYES_999              BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99.9 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 0.0 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENT          Relay has a client-like hostname
[botnet_client,ip=185.46.10.161,rdns=185-46-10-161.xen.vps.regruhosting.ru,ipinhostname]
 1.0 BOTNET_IPINHOSTNAME    Hostname contains its own IP address
[botnet_ipinhosntame,ip=185.46.10.161,rdns=185-46-10-161.xen.vps.regruhosting.ru]
 1.0 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 1.2 DMARC_QUAR             DMARC quarantine policy

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Просим Вас помочь в сборе средств для Арины.
From: Дарья Макунина <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2024 19:02:02 -0800 (PST)

Здравствуйте, Уважаемые благотворители! 

Вместе с Вами мы собрали и оплатили 1 лечение для Арины в марте 2024 г. 

Просим Вас рассмотреть наше письмо и принять решение о выделении посильной помощи
на второй курс реабилитации в виде благотворительного пожертвования для Смакотиной Арины.

Смакотина Арина, 10 лет. Ребенок-инвалид.

Диагноз: Резидуальная энцефалопатия, нарушение звукопроизношения.

Девочке необходимо пройти  второй курс реабилитации (курс дельфинотерапии).
Лечение в Медицинском центре «CORTEX» в г. Анапаие

Стоимость лечения 75 600 рублей + авиаперелет. Собрано 66839,08

На лечение Арине осталось собрать 9000 тыс и выкупить авиабилеты на 9 декабря  46 тыс.

Просим Вас помочь в сборе средств для Арины