Subject: Update On Your Unaffordable Lending Complaint New Lenders

From: My Refund Claim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 06:06:54 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Â  â˜°âœ• Refund [https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/9a80e637985752dda4de4842db53f8985a46c87d]Claims
   [https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/i [...] 

Content analysis details:   (5.6 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: omigaloans.co.uk]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: omigaloans.co.uk]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE     RBL: Sender listed at https://www.dnswl.org/,
                             no trust
                            [185.250.239.3 listed in list.dnswl.org]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [185.250.239.3 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
-1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0000]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 1.0 BOTNET                 Relay might be a spambot or virusbot
[botnet0.9,ip=185.250.239.3,rdns=m239-3.eu.mailgun.net,maildomain=eskimo.com,client,ipinhostname]
 1.0 BOTNET_IPINHOSTNAME    Hostname contains its own IP address
             [botnet_ipinhosntame,ip=185.250.239.3,rdns=m239-3.eu.mailgun.net]
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENT          Relay has a client-like hostname
      [botnet_client,ip=185.250.239.3,rdns=m239-3.eu.mailgun.net,ipinhostname]
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
                            valid
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay
                            lines

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Update On Your Unaffordable Lending Complaint New Lenders
From: My Refund Claim <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 06:06:54 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: we704vyb9kc8b <Unsecured>

☰✕
Refund
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/9a80e637985752dda4de4842db53f8985a46c87d]Claims
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/9a80e637985752dda4de4842db53f8985a46c87d]Experts
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/9a80e637985752dda4de4842db53f8985a46c87d]
[Instagram]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/2ccc4b83b4a7b915d590d9c4b6e8cff70af73ba6]
 
→ HELPING YOU... 
TRUST TWO LOANS & GEORGE BANCO NEWS.
Everyday Lending are trying to get the FCA to agree to a scheme like
Amigo and Provident. Don't Miss Out.
Get Started
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/698c9ebec387ea7101404850f377781679c72e99]
[Students]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/698c9ebec387ea7101404850f377781679c72e99]
 
[Students 2]
→  UNTIL 10.06.2022
CLAIM TIME IS RUNNING OUT
You still have time to make a claim for Irresponsible lending. NO Win
NO Fee
Get Started
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/e29a086a4f7178c6d8526f52b078afbd0e7eafd4]
 
 
CAR FINANCE COMPENSATION - MIS-SOLD CAR FINANCE CLAIMS
Did you end up paying more for your _car finance_ than you should
have? 
[Kitchen Course]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/b41b9a86b51e45d5d91b62982eea060e1f01fa24]
PCP CAR FINANCE
[Decoration Course]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/c466a58ceeccdfe349a6ef4c59e126bb1c0850b2]
DIESEL EMISSIONS
[Programming Course]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/cf99b2c1a4463f9dc63f8dc5884df96e803e86a6]
CATALOGUE CLAIMS
 
 
 
TESTIMONIALS
We have helped thousands of customers to get a full Refund. 
[Review 1]
ROBERT MONE
[Facebook]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/e758e9e529f4069b29685286389026c842f7347a]
[Twitter]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/a9d6d34e429209bb74c4a49b04d87e0542cb137b]
[Linkedin]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/167ea5efc6cb5d8ceb53d8200d611ee7fbe5bb21]
[Instagram]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/f3e27be5652e185bd1193018433c3c80e2537883]
Super Job guys. I have had an email confirming payment from Provident.
[Review 2]
AMANDA WILL
[Facebook]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/e758e9e529f4069b29685286389026c842f7347a]
[Twitter]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/a9d6d34e429209bb74c4a49b04d87e0542cb137b]
[Linkedin]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/167ea5efc6cb5d8ceb53d8200d611ee7fbe5bb21]
[Instagram]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/f3e27be5652e185bd1193018433c3c80e2537883]
Thank you so much Bella. Payment arrived in my account this morning. 
 
ABOUT US
 
LINKS
HUB
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/02524790a35b9bb464443c1b54ec5595bbc61044]
About us
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/5a6eb332f5a99f5d788e6c37be17034d87679210]
SERVICES
Unsubscribe
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/7c32370c84e3267817e0cde6cadbbde2780632c9]
CONTACT
[email-masked]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/5d4b73a747c10c6780b5745e6a1e524f8957c92c]
Help Center
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/7c32370c84e3267817e0cde6cadbbde2780632c9]
[Facebook]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/f2845dbfdd8259977f529a87fd8d5f61a7c25ca0]
[Twitter]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/46cc3dfc9419e21e5aa70f5f314ac36388c78c57]
[Instagram]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/4ca02bb7aa84aa13ede957cc8c85814d124caaed]
[Designed with BEE]
[https://app.omigaloans.co.uk/account/index.php/campaigns/jt121rdzvj864/track-url/fb810qfwoeef5/d42adde321d57b8eb4f5aac9fd479904ddcadfc4]