Subject: projector for you

From: "Simon Allen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 03:49:55 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Hello, I was wondering how things are going for you. This
  particular model of projector is currently accessible for use in our storage
   facility. I'll write a more in-depth introduction to the product for you
  [...] 

Content analysis details:   (5.8 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [193.160.32.89 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.0 DMARC_NONE             DMARC check neutral
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NEUTRAL       SPF: HELO does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.7 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.0 HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_08    BODY: HTML has a low ratio of text to image
                            area
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.
 0.0 KHOP_HELO_FCRDNS       Relay HELO differs from its IP's reverse DNS

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: projector for you
From: "Simon Allen" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 03:49:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I was wondering how things are going for you.

This particular model of projector is currently accessible for use in our
storage facility.
I'll write a more in-depth introduction to the
product for you and send it to you via email after I've finished writing
it.

Specifications:
The TFT LCD
display technology corresponds to a screen that is 3.77 inches in size.
Brightness of the Light Source is 8500 LM
brightness that has been
approved by ANSI at 100 Lumens
The resolution that is utilized by
default in 720P is 1024 by 720 pixels.
The maximum resolution that
can be used is 1080P.
There is a life expectancy of up to 30,000
hours for the light source.
There is a ratio of 1.4 to 1 in the
projection.
The projection technique consists of both front and back
projection.
The range of sizes that can be projected electronically
by Keystone is from 40' to 200'.
The distance that separates you from
the display can be anywhere from 1.2 to 6.7 meters (Best Distance 8.2ft)
STM53MK integrated circuit
Memory, or random access memory (RAM:
64 MB; read-only memory, or ROM: 4 MB)
3.5mm earphone output, HDMI,
TFT, AV, and VGA interfaces, as well as a USB 2.0 port with a single
port.
WiFi: 2.4G WiFi support
Bluetooth version 5.0 is now
available (BT5.0),
Maintain your capabilities of receiving and
sending.
transmission of infrared signals for remote controls

Product Dimensions: 214 x 160 x 81.7 mm The product has dimensions of 214
by 160 by 81.7 millimeters and weighs 1.1 kg.
Package Dimensions: 330
x 115 x 215mm Weight: 1.6KG

Cost breakdown for our projectors
is as follows:
1 unt: 259.00 each
2-5 units 239.00 each

6-10 units 219.00 each

Would you be interested in taking a
projector with you today?
Just provide us with the specifics of your
location, and we will take care of arranging shipment for you.

Thanks,
Simon Allen

===========

Is it necessary to print this email? If you
care about the environment like we do, please refrain from printing emails.
It helps to keep the environment forested.
Please consider the
environment before printing this email. Please do not print this email
unless it is necessary. Every unprinted email helps the environment.

If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.

Is printing out this email really
required? If you share the same concern for the environment that we do, we
kindly ask that you avoid from printing off any emails. It contributes to
the maintenance of a forest-rich environment.
Before printing this
email, I ask that you keep in mind its impact on the environment. If
printing it isn't absolutely required, please refrain from doing so. Every
email that is not printed out is beneficial to the environment.
If
you believe that you have got this message in error, please respond to it
and then delete it so that we can avoid making the same mistake in the
future. Thank you.

The content of this email is intended for
the recipient specified in message only. If you received this message by
mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that
we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. This email and
any files transmitted with it intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please notify the system manager. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete
this email from your system.
This message has been sent as a part of
discussion between and the addressee whose name is specified above. Should
you receive this message by mistake, we would be most grateful if you
informed us that the message has been sent to you.