Subject: Find out some news about you and YOUR Ruthie Fallen LOVER

From: Ruthie Fallen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 18:54:41 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  W̑ha͍t's up dear :-) r u online right now? i'm 28/f lo֔o͋k̯i̅ng
   for a casual f#֝ckbuddy . wͯe should ta̩lk.ͯ. i'm a lot of fu֤n i͢n
   th֧e bedr֭oom :-S My scٜree̹nnam̗e is Ruthie1987 :- [...] 

Content analysis details:   (110.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [45.160.85.102 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [45.160.85.102 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: datingforyou.site]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Find out some news about you and YOUR Ruthie Fallen LOVER
From: Ruthie Fallen <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 18:54:41 -0800 (PST)

W̑ha͍t's up dear :-)

r u online right now? i'm 28/f lo֔o͋k̯i̅ng for a casual f#֝ckbuddy . wͯe should ta̩lk.ͯ. i'm a lot of fu֤n i͢n th֧e bedr֭oom :-S

My scٜree̹nnam̗e is Ruthie1987 :-S

My p͝aَge is here: https://datingforyou.site/adult_dating/?flow=12465

C u lͦater̡!