Subject: Copia de seguridad de mensajes de WhatsApp *913071605 N (889288)

From: REPORTE !<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:03:20 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  zap2020 Copia de seguridad de la conversaciÃ³n de WhatsApp
   y el historial de llamadas Copia de seguridad encontrada: * Mensajes de WhatsApp
   eliminados (46) * Leer mensajes (3549) * (36579) Mensajes restaurados 

Content analysis details:   (109.4 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: ingenieriarhes.com]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [194.67.108.88 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [194.67.108.88 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Copia de seguridad de mensajes de WhatsApp *913071605 N (889288)
From: REPORTE !<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:03:20 -0700 (PDT)

Copia de seguridad de la
conversación de WhatsApp y el historial de llamadas

Copia de seguridad encontrada:

* Mensajes de WhatsApp eliminados (46)

* Leer mensajes (3549)

* (36579) Mensajes restaurados

21 de septiembre de 2021

DESCARGAR
VER CONVERSACIONES DE HISTORIA

2021 © WhatsApp Inc.