Subject: next generation quadcopter

From: "Dexter Hamilton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 00:27:36 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Hello, How are things going for you? Have you gotten the
  introduction that we sent you last week on the little drone that we sent you?
   I'm going to send you this email once again using this medium in order t
  [...] 

Content analysis details:   (8.8 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: cheapdrone.co.uk]
 1.0 DMARC_NONE             DMARC check neutral
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENT          Relay has a client-like hostname
[botnet_client,ip=167.235.228.174,rdns=static.174.228.235.167.clients.your-server.de,ipinhostname,clientwords]
 1.0 BOTNET_IPINHOSTNAME    Hostname contains its own IP address
[botnet_ipinhosntame,ip=167.235.228.174,rdns=static.174.228.235.167.clients.your-server.de]
 1.0 BOTNET                 Relay might be a spambot or virusbot
[botnet0.9,ip=167.235.228.174,rdns=static.174.228.235.167.clients.your-server.de,maildomain=eskimo.com,client,ipinhostname,clientwords]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENTWORDS     Hostname contains client-like substrings
[botnet_clientwords,ip=167.235.228.174,rdns=static.174.228.235.167.clients.your-server.de]
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NEUTRAL       SPF: HELO does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.7 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.0 HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_06    BODY: HTML has a low ratio of text to image
                            area
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 0.0 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_32     BODY: HTML: images with 2800-3200 bytes of
                            words
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 0.0 KHOP_HELO_FCRDNS       Relay HELO differs from its IP's reverse DNS

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: next generation quadcopter
From: "Dexter Hamilton" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 00:27:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

How are things going for you?
Have you gotten the
introduction that we sent you last week on the little drone that we sent
you?
I'm going to send you this email once again using this medium in
order to ensure that you receive it.

The drone has a nonstop
flight time of 30 minutes and can record video at a frame rate of 25 frames
per second.
Product size: 45x40x12cm (before folding) 21x11x9cm
(after folding)
Dual-mode GPS positioning is provided by the
positioning system. Model number for a brushless motor: 1806
Remote
control distance: roughly 3000m
Height of the remote control:
approximately 120 meters
1-3 meters for shooting with gesture
recognition Aerial image resolution: 4096 * 3072 (APP)
Video
resolution: 2048 * 1080 (APP)
Transmission frame rate: 25fps

ESC camera angle: 110 degree

Auto return is a feature that
allows you to instruct the aircraft to take off, land, and even return to
its original location with just the click of a button.
When it is
called back, the drone will return to the place from which it originally
took off.
Fixed-point surround: without any additional work on your
part, you can now make cool videos with this professional drone.

Specifics about pricing for varying quantities are as follows:

1-10 unit 229.50 each
11-50 units 209.50 each
51-100 units
189.50 each

Would you be interested in obtaining either one or
two of these?
Send us the location of your package, and we will make
the necessary arrangements after contacting the logistics department on
your behalf.

Combining a fixed point
placed inside the system with GPS location obtained from outside the system
results in the formation of optical flow.
As soon as you walk through
the door of your home, either the electricity is cut off completely or you
get a message indicating that the energy has been shut off.
In
addition, this camera comes equipped with a mode for virtual reality, as
well as the ability to switch between multiple lenses, a video/picture
panorama, and a video/picture panorama.
In addition, there are modes
such as MV (with a single button for returning to the home screen),
headless, photo/video gestures, and front lens adjustment. Each of these
modes has its own unique functionality.
When it comes to the system
for flying at a fixed altitude, the GPS and air pressure combination that
is used is actually a blend of the two different technologies.

The level of wind resistance is an 8, and it is measured in meters per
second.

Thanks,
Dexter Hamilton