Subject: Fw: change of address for Vivian Gudgell

From: "Vivian Gudgell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 16:18:38 -0700

HI,
If you get this twice, it is because the first one was rejected and I called 
on Bob to fix it for me.
Vivian Gudgell
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Vivian Gudgell" <[email-masked]>
To: "Gudgel-list" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 3:56 PM
Subject: RE: change of address for Vivian Gudgell

>
> Thank you
> My new email address is [email-masked]
> Please update your contact list 

From boB Gudgel, 7-31-2014  I think from Linda.
Went to spam folder and not sure if she knows but
looks like it might be kind of important...

26 July 1791  This may certify that I this day celebrated the marriage
between Jacob Gudshall and Drusey Driskill according to law for the
given under my hand this 26th day of July, 1791.  G. Woodfield.

12 Jan. 1792  Andrew Gudshall married Jane Mitchell. (John Gudgel
signed bond).  (This Andrew is the son of Andrew, Sr.)

9 Oct. 1792 Polly Gudshall and Michael Odam married by James Duprey.

4 Oct. 1793 Andrew Gudshall (Sr.) married Betsey Payne.

28 May 1804 John Gudgel married Jane (Jean) Harbison, daughter of
Catherine Harbison furnished note of consent which dated 23rd May.
12 July 1808 Abram Gudgel married Elizabeth Harbison, daughter of
Catherine Harbison who gave consent.

_______________________________

>From a file of Gudgel material at the Kentucky His. Soc. the following
was copied:

The bill filed September 17, 1819 states the heirs at law of Andrew
Gudshall, deceased as follows:
                             Andrew Gudshall
                             Daniel Wordfield and Elizabeth his wife
formerly Elizabeth Gudshall
                             Jacob Stucker and Sarah his wife formerly
Sarah Gudshall

...END...