Subject: Пyбличныe слyшания пo пpoeктам дoкyмeнтoв гpадoстpoитeльнoгo пpoeктиpoвания

From: Широбокова Ирма <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 17:32:52 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Градостроительное зонирование:
   правила землепользования и застройки 

Content analysis details:   (14.4 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL blocklist
                            [URI: rabotaxi.ru]
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URI: rabotaxi.ru]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [85.193.80.92 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [85.193.80.92 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [85.193.80.92 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
               [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?85.193.80.92>]
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.8 DKIM_ADSP_ALL          No valid author signature, domain signs all mail
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_BL      Mailspike blocklisted
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 0.2 BAYES_999              BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99.9 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.
 1.2 DMARC_QUAR             DMARC quarantine policy

Subject: Пyбличныe слyшания пo пpoeктам дoкyмeнтoв гpадoстpoитeльнoгo пpoeктиpoвания
From: Широбокова Ирма <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 17:32:52 -0700 (PDT)

Градостроительное зонирование: правила землепользования и застройки