Subject: Copy of Invoice 40155

From: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 22:21:30 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  Please download <http://guitardisaster.com/download.html>
  file containing your order information. If you have any further questions
  regarding your invoice, please call Customer Service. Please do not reply
  directly to this automatically generated e-mail message. [...] 

Content analysis details:   (25.6 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.2 URIBL_JP_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: guitardisaster.com]
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 0.0 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 0.8 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: guitardisaster.com]
 3.3 RCVD_IN_SBL_CSS        RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus SBL-CSS
                            [182.176.87.70 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 3.3 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
 0.4 RCVD_IN_XBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
               [Blocked - see <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?182.176.87.70>]
 1.4 RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT   RBL: No description available.
                            [182.176.87.70 listed in bb.barracudacentral.org]
 2.5 URIBL_DBL_ABUSE_MALW   Contains an abused malware URL listed in the DBL
                             blocklist
                            [URIs: guitardisaster.com]
 0.2 BAYES_999              BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99.9 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 1.4 PYZOR_CHECK            Listed in Pyzor (http://pyzor.sf.net/)
 0.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 Razor2 gives confidence level above 50%
                            [cf: 100]
 0.9 RAZOR2_CHECK           Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)
 1.9 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E8_51_100 Razor2 gives engine 8 confidence level
                            above 50%
                            [cf: 100]
 0.3 DIGEST_MULTIPLE        Message hits more than one network digest check
 0.8 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Copy of Invoice 40155
From: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 22:21:30 -0700 (PDT)

Please download <http://guitardisaster.com/download.html> file containing your order information.

If you have any further questions regarding your invoice, please call Customer Service.

Please do not reply directly to this automatically generated e-mail message.

Thank you.
Customer Service Department