Subject: 【重要】UC CARDカードご利用確認

From: UCカード <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 06:43:51 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  本人確認手続専用のURLをご連絡いたします。
   引き続き下記URLより必要事項の入力をお願いたします。
   ▽お手続きはこちら https://acankaocn.cn?uc&client_id=Z [...] 

Content analysis details:   (105.0 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: acankaocn.cn]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: 【重要】UC CARDカードご利用確認
From: UCカード <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 06:43:51 -0800 (PST)

本人確認手続専用のURLをご連絡いたします。
引き続き下記URLより必要事項の入力をお願いたします。
▽お手続きはこちら
https://acankaocn.cn?uc&client_id=ZC002&state=&scope=openid
※メールを受け取ったお客さま専用のページです。ほかのお客さまはご利用いただけません。
上記URLの有効期限は2021/11/24です。
期限内にお申し込みが完了しなかった場合は、再度メールアドレスのご登録をお願いたします。
------------------------------------------------------
本メールがご自身宛でない場合、他の方が誤って同じメールアドレスを登録したものと考えられます。お心当たりのない方は、お手数ですがメール本文を削除くださいますようお願いたします。
------------------------------------------------------
※本メールへの返信によるご質問にはご回答できません。