Subject: RE:RECALL OF YOUR FUND/

From: <UnitedStatesTreasuryDepartmentInternationalRemittanceofficeoffshorep[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 09:22:38 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  RE:RECALL OF YOUR FUND RE:RECUPERACIÓN DE SU FONDO RE:HERROEP
   VAN UW FONDS I am Janet L. Yellen, Secretary for International Finance of
   United States Treasury Department. Be informed that your fund has been recalled
   back from the offshore payment center. This Recall 

Content analysis details:   (5.6 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [182.176.228.246 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                          [182.176.228.246 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [182.176.228.246 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
 0.5 SUBJ_ALL_CAPS          Subject is all capitals
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe

Subject: RE:RECALL OF YOUR FUND/
From: <UnitedStatesTreasuryDepartmentInternationalRemittanceofficeoffshorep[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 09:22:38 -0800 (PST)

RE:RECALL OF YOUR FUND
RE:RECUPERACIÓN DE SU FONDO
RE:HERROEP VAN UW FONDS

I am Janet L. Yellen, Secretary for International Finance of 
United States Treasury Department. 

Be informed that your fund has been recalled back from the 
offshore payment center. This Recall 

was after the interception of the fraud attempt by some group of 
suspected fraudulent officials 

who was trying to divert the fund to another account by the 
International Remittance office.
It was detected after reconciliation of payment files which was 
directed by Board of Directors 

of the United Nations Economic Commission and the United States 
Treasury Department after the 

financial submitting which mandated United States Treasury 
Department to investigate all 

outstanding and approved payment which is presently pending with 
offshore payment centers around 

the world which your payment file was among the file and 
irregularities was detected.
The fund was called back based on these findings, that upon 
thorough examination of your debt 

records. (to ascertain the genuineness of the chargeable claims), 
and to determine whether or 

not the procedures of Inheritance or contract were carried out in 
conformity with the existing 

regulations, the following discrepancies were duly discovered.

1. Your payment procedures were being handled in an unusual 
transaction pattern, which gave the 

avenue for all these fallacies and also bogus promises which is 
totally impossible in any part 

of the world and also to use it as a blackmail means of extorting 
money from you. All these 

contributed to make it impossible for you to receive your fund.

2. There was a large scale documentary pilferage, procedure 
diversions, (using UN-existing 

offshore payment exercise, and documentary subversion, procedural 
hijacking through fraudulent 

manipulations, all meant to divert your attention by frustrating 
you out of patience for 

possible diversion of your payment to other account.
Based on that your fund has been recalled back by the order of 
the United States Treasury 

Department Board of Directors for immediate re-transfer to your 
account that will be provided by 

you. The Board of Directors of United States Treasury Department 
has appointed a trusted 

Financial Consultant by name Proffersor. ANTHONY DURRANT that 
will oversee and approve every 

payment that will be release to any foreign beneficiary.

You are required to send 

1. Receipt of last payment made if any.
2. how much is your fund?
3. International passport for Identification.
4. Last stage of your fund.
5. All documents about the funds

You are advice urgently to contact Proffersor. ANTHONY DURRANT. 
whom your file has been directed 

to for final verification and release to your account through our 
corresponding Bank, your 

urgent contact to Proffersor. ANTHONY DURRANT. will be highly in 
your favour based on the 

finding in your file and also an attempt by some fraudulent 
officials to divert your fund. 

Your urgent contact will be in your favour and also you are 
advice to STOP any communication to 

any office or person

Be duly guided

yours sincerely

Janet L. Yellen
--
Secretary
Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220
USA
Phone: (202) 622-2000

Tav: Begunstigde,

RE: HERROEP VAN UW FONDS

Ik ben Janet L. Yellen, secretaris voor internationale financiën 
van het Amerikaanse ministerie 

van Financiën. Houd er rekening mee dat uw fonds is teruggeroepen 
uit het offshore 

betalingscentrum. Deze terugroepactie was na de onderschepping 
van de fraudepoging door een 

groep vermoedelijke frauduleuze functionarissen die probeerden 
het fonds door het International 

Remittance Office om te leiden naar een andere rekening.
Het werd ontdekt na verzoening van betalingsbestanden die werd 
geleid door de raad van bestuur 

van de Economische Commissie van de Verenigde Naties en het 
Amerikaanse ministerie van Financiën 

na de financiële indiening die het Amerikaanse ministerie van 
Financiën opdracht gaf om alle 

uitstaande en goedgekeurde betalingen te onderzoeken die 
momenteel in behandeling zijn bij 

offshore betalingscentra over de hele wereld waarvan uw 
betalingsbestand tussen het bestand was 

en onregelmatigheden werden ontdekt.
Het fonds werd teruggeroepen op basis van deze bevindingen, dat 
na grondig onderzoek van uw 

schuldgegevens. (om de echtheid van de belastbare vorderingen 
vast te stellen), en om te bepalen 

of de procedures van erfenis of contract al dan niet werden 
uitgevoerd in overeenstemming met de 

bestaande regelgeving, werden de volgende discrepanties naar 
behoren ontdekt.

1. Uw betalingsprocedures werden afgehandeld in een ongewoon 
transactiepatroon, wat de weg bood 

voor al deze misvattingen en ook valse beloften die in geen enkel 
deel van de wereld totaal 

onmogelijk zijn en ook om het te gebruiken als chantagemiddel om 
geld van u af te persen . Dit 

alles heeft ertoe bijgedragen dat het voor u onmogelijk is 
geworden om uw geld te ontvangen.

2. Er was een grootschalige diefstal van documenten, omleidingen 
van procedures (gebruikmakend 

van bestaande offshore betalingsoefeningen, en ondermijning van 
documenten, procedurele kaping 

door middel van frauduleuze manipulaties, allemaal bedoeld om uw 
aandacht af te leiden door u te 

frustreren uit geduld voor mogelijke omleiding van uw betaling 
naar andere rekening.
Op basis daarvan is uw fonds teruggeroepen door het bevel van de 
raad van bestuur van het 

Amerikaanse ministerie van Financiën voor onmiddellijke 
overboeking naar uw rekening die door u 

zal worden verstrekt. De raad van bestuur van het Amerikaanse 
ministerie van Financiën heeft een 

betrouwbare financiële adviseur aangesteld met de naam 
Proffersor. ANTHONY DURRANT die toezicht 

houdt op elke betaling die wordt vrijgegeven aan een buitenlandse 
begunstigde en deze goedkeurt.

U bent verplicht te sturen

1. Ontvangst van eventuele laatste betaling.
2. hoeveel is uw fonds?
3. Internationaal paspoort voor identificatie.
4. Laatste fase van uw fonds.
Alle documenten over de fondsen

U wordt geadviseerd met spoed contact op te nemen met Proffersor. 
ANTHONY DURRANT. aan wie uw 

dossier is doorgestuurd voor definitieve verificatie en vrijgave 
op uw rekening via onze 

corresponderende bank, uw dringende contactpersoon voor 
Proffersor. ANTHONY DURRANT. zal zeer in 

uw voordeel zijn op basis van de bevinding in uw dossier en ook 
een poging van enkele 

frauduleuze ambtenaren om uw geld om te leiden.

Uw dringende contactpersoon zal in uw voordeel zijn en u wordt 
ook geadviseerd om elke 

communicatie naar een kantoor of persoon te STOPPEN

Laat u goed begeleiden

hoogachtend

Janet L. Yellen
--
Secretaris
financiële afdeling
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20220
Verenigde Staten van Amerika
Phone: (202) 622-2000

RE: RETIRADA DE SU FONDO

Soy Janet L. Yellen, Secretaria de Finanzas Internacionales del 
Departamento del Tesoro de los 

Estados Unidos. Esté informado de que su fondo ha sido retirado 
del centro de pago en el 

extranjero. Este Retiro fue después de la interceptación del 
intento de fraude por parte de un 

grupo de presuntos funcionarios fraudulentos que intentaban 
desviar el fondo a otra cuenta por 

parte de la oficina de Remesas Internacionales.
Se detectó después de la conciliación de los archivos de pago que 
fue dirigida por la Junta 

Directiva de la Comisión Económica de las Naciones Unidas y el 
Departamento del Tesoro de los 

Estados Unidos después de la presentación financiera que ordenó 
al Departamento del Tesoro de 

los Estados Unidos investigar todos los pagos pendientes y 
aprobados que actualmente están 

pendientes con offshore. centros de pago en todo el mundo cuyo 
archivo de pago estaba entre los 

archivos y se detectaron irregularidades.
Se volvió a llamar al fondo sobre la base de estos hallazgos, 
después de un examen exhaustivo de 

sus registros de deuda. (para comprobar la autenticidad de los 
créditos exigibles), y para 

determinar si los trámites de Sucesión o contrato se realizaron o 
no de conformidad con la 

normativa vigente, se descubrieron debidamente las siguientes 
discrepancias.

1. Sus procedimientos de pago se manejaron en un patrón de 
transacción inusual, lo que dio lugar 

a todas estas falacias y también promesas falsas que son 
totalmente imposibles en cualquier 

parte del mundo y también para usarlas como un medio de chantaje 
para extorsionarle. . Todo esto 

contribuyó a que le fuera imposible recibir su fondo.

2. Hubo un robo de documentos a gran escala, desvíos de 
procedimientos (utilizando el ejercicio 

de pago en el extranjero existente en la ONU y subversión 
documental, secuestro de 

procedimientos a través de manipulaciones fraudulentas, todo 
destinado a desviar su atención 

frustrando su paciencia por posible desvío de su pago a otra 
cuenta.
En base a eso, su fondo ha sido retirado por orden de la Junta 
Directiva del Departamento del 

Tesoro de los Estados Unidos para una retransferencia inmediata a 
su cuenta que usted 

proporcionará. La Junta Directiva del Departamento del Tesoro de 
los Estados Unidos ha designado 

a un Consultor Financiero de confianza llamado Proffersor. 
ANTHONY DURRANT que supervisará y 

aprobará cada pago que se liberará a cualquier beneficiario 
extranjero.

Usted está obligado a enviar

1. Recibo del último pago realizado si lo hubiere.
2. ¿De cuánto es su fondo?
3. Pasaporte Internacional para Identificación.
4. Última etapa de tu fondo.
5. Todos los documentos sobre los fondos

Le recomendamos que se ponga en contacto con Proffersor con 
urgencia. ANTHONY DURRANT. a quien 

ha sido dirigido su expediente para su verificación final y 
liberación a su cuenta a través de 

nuestro Banco correspondiente, su contacto urgente a Proffersor. 
ANTHONY DURRANT. estará muy a 

su favor en función del hallazgo en su archivo y también un 
intento de algunos funcionarios 

fraudulentos de desviar su fondo.

Su contacto urgente estará a su favor y también le recomendamos 
que DETENGA cualquier 

comunicación con cualquier oficina o persona.

Ser debidamente guiado

tuyo sinceramente

Janet L. Yellen
--
Secretario
Departamento de Tesoreria
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20220
EE.UU
Teléfono: (202) 622-2000