Subject: check this power station for this week

From: "Jonathan Bell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 01:46:35 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Our company focuses on solar panel energy research, development,
   manufacture, and sales, as well as portable power stations. In 2022, our
  factory will open a UL-certified laboratory with a variety of [...] 

Content analysis details:   (6.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: ooo4.com]
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: ooo4.com]
 1.0 DMARC_NONE             DMARC check neutral
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NEUTRAL       SPF: HELO does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.7 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.0 HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_04    BODY: HTML has a low ratio of text to image
                            area
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: check this power station for this week
From: "Jonathan Bell" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 01:46:35 -0700 (PDT)

Our company focuses on solar panel energy research, development,
manufacture, and sales, as well as portable power stations. In 2022, our
factory will open a UL-certified laboratory with a variety of professional
test equipment to ensure consistent quality from portable power stations to
solar generator design and after-sales support. There are three SMT lines,
eight production lines, and 38 burn-in test systems for computer
controllers. We designed portable power stations from concept to product
innovation, and we back them up with the highest level of quality assurance
and customer service. We're always looking for new ways to push the
boundaries of power innovation.

Today, we're introducing our
brand-new power station.
In relation to this item:
The all new
portable power station can power up to 6 devices at the same time. 2* AC
outlet (220V 200W), 2* USB-A ports, and 1* Type-c port, specifically
intended for charging laptops, iPads, drones, and other outdoor
electronics, provide power for your outdoor activity.

Wireless
Smart Phone Charging: The portable generator offers a wireless charging
function (5V 1A, 2.4A max) that works with most smart phones and other
QI-enabled devices.
Portable Size & Power: With a capacity of
200W/ 154WH/41600mAh, you can charge your laptop for 3 hours, your phone
for 14 times, and your iPad for 8 times. With its lightweight and portable
design, you can simply transport it anyplace with with one hand.

Charging Methods and Support for Using a PD Charger and a Wall Outlet
Together: The solar panel (not included, roughly 5-6 hours) can efficiently
charge the ALLPOWERS Solar generator, and it takes 5-6 hours to fully
charge the machine when plugged into a power outlet and 2.5-3.5 hours when
using the PD rapid charger. It just takes 1.5 hours to charge the ALLPOWERS
portable power station using both a wall outlet and a PD charger.

Pricing for our power stations:
1-5 units at 289.50 each

6-10 units at 259.50 each
11-20 units at 239.50 each

Are
you interested in receiving one or two of our power stations? We need your
location for shipping.

Our company focuses on solar panel
energy research, development, manufacture, and sales, as well as portable
power stations. In 2020, our factory will open a UL-certified laboratory
with a variety of professional test equipment to ensure consistent quality
from portable power stations to solar generator design and after-sales
support. There are three SMT lines, eight production lines, and 38 burn-in
test systems for computer controllers. We designed portable power stations
from concept to product innovation, and we back them up with the highest
level of quality assurance and customer service. We're always looking for
new ways to push the boundaries of power innovation.

Wireless
Smart Phone Charging: The portable generator offers a wireless charging
function (5V 1A, 2.4A max) that works with most smart phones and other
QI-enabled devices.
Portable Size & Power: With a capacity of
200W/ 154WH/41600mAh, you can charge your laptop for 3 hours, your phone
for 14 times, and your iPad for 8 times. With its lightweight and portable
design, you can simply transport it anyplace with with one hand.

Charging Methods and Support for Using a PD Charger and a Wall Outlet
Together: The solar panel (not included, roughly 5-6 hours) can efficiently
charge the ALLPOWERS Solar generator, and it takes 5-6 hours to fully
charge the machine when plugged into a power outlet and 2.5-3.5 hours when
using the PD rapid charger. It just takes 1.5 hours to charge the ALLPOWERS
portable power station using both a wall outlet and a PD charger.

Thanks,
Jonathan Bell
Expert on Power Station