Subject: Amy Gudgerl Newburn (1785-1855) - Dau. of Daniel Gudgel and Rachel Gause

From: Linda Gudgel Finnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 09:26:33 -0500

Hi Folks-
Found something interesting that I wanted to share for any of our
Daniel Gudgel researchers:

Amy Gudgel married John Newburn 4 Aug 1842 (where?).

I found on Ancestry.com- U.S. Hinshaw Index to Selected Quaker
Records, 1680-1940:
Illinois: Clear Creek Meeting House.

Newburn, Amy  d. 3-24-1855 age 69 y 3 m 24 da w of John, bur. CC

Newburn, John d. 12-8-1888 age 65 yrs. bur. Wenona, IL.

Does rhis mean Amy was buried in the Clear Creek Meeting House
Cemetery (if there is one)?  She was living in Putnam Co., Il at her
death in 1855.

Comments?

Hope everyone had a big Thanksgiving with lots to eat, and many
friends and family around.  We are so blessed....everyday!

Much love, Linda
from Kentucky

getting colder and a bit of rain here and there.  Time to gear up for
Christmas now.