Subject: Трансформаторные подстанции киоскового типа наружной установки

From: Трансформатор66 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 06:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Организация реализует, в связи с
   не платежеспособностью заказчиков, трансформаторные
   подстанции киоскового типа наружной установки.

Content analysis details:   (108.9 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
                [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?46.8.210.18>]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [46.8.210.18 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [46.8.210.18 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Трансформаторные подстанции киоскового типа наружной установки
From: Трансформатор66 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 06:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

Организация реализует, в связи с не платежеспособностью заказчиков,

трансформаторные подстанции киоскового типа наружной установки.

Ктп 1000 10

Ктп 1600/6

Телефон +7 (343)301-99-11

WhatsApp +7 (922)206-78-02