Subject: Greetings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 23:17:37 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  I've invited you to fill out the following form: Untitled
  form To fill it out, visit: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRPtLhWsX7ZyJvcXBMWVhVkqt8f33x6ZqBsmNAliK3Rmh9pg/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Content analysis details:   (7.5 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE     RBL: Sender listed at https://www.dnswl.org/,
                             no trust
                            [209.85.222.199 listed in list.dnswl.org]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [209.85.222.199 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
-0.0 BAYES_20               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 5 to 20%
                            [score: 0.0654]
 0.3 MILLION_USD            BODY: Talks about millions of dollars
 0.0 DKIM_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED   No valid author signature, adsp_override is
                             CUSTOM_MED
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
                            provider
                            [mrcarlosslimhelu253[at]gmail.com]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.2 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO_END_DIGIT Reply-To freemail username ends in
                            digit
                            [mrcarlosslimhelu253[at]gmail.com]
 1.0 FORGED_GMAIL_RCVD      'From' gmail.com does not match 'Received'
                            headers
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
                            valid
 0.2 FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN 2nd level domains in From and
                            EnvelopeFrom freemail headers are
                            different
 0.0 LOTS_OF_MONEY          Huge... sums of money
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 0.3 MONEY_FREEMAIL_REPTO   Lots of money from someone using free
                            email?
 1.0 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO       Reply-To/From or Reply-To/body contain
                            different freemails
 0.9 NML_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED    ADSP custom_med hit, and not from a mailing
                            list
 0.0 XFER_LOTSA_MONEY       Transfer a lot of money
 0.0 T_FILL_THIS_FORM_SHORT Fill in a short form with personal
                            information
 0.0 MONEY_FRAUD_8          Lots of money and very many fraud phrases
 0.0 MONEY_FORM_SHORT       Lots of money if you fill out a short form
 0.0 ADVANCE_FEE_5_NEW_MONEY Advance Fee fraud and lots of money
 3.0 GOOGLE_DOC_SUSP        Suspicious use of Google Docs
 0.0 FORM_FRAUD_5           Fill a form and many fraud phrases

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Greetings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 23:17:37 -0800 (PST)

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRPtLhWsX7ZyJvcXBMWVhVkqt8f33x6ZqBsmNAliK3Rmh9pg/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Greetings

You have been gifted $5.5 MILLION USD donation fund. Contact us at this  
email for your claim: ( [email-masked]   )
I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know  
why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $5,500,000,00 USD, our  
information.

Below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jul/08/business/la-fi-mo-warren-buffett-gates-20130708

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $5,500,000,00 USD to you as  
part,of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all  
over the world from our $12 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help  
people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for  
assistance
because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked  
you.Susan my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the  
internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at  
colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn&#39;t die but she was a  
great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do  
one thing i promised her forever.as you could see from the webpage above,  
am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live.  
although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity  
organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members,  
Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other  
individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red  
cross, Haiti,hospitals in truro where Susan underwent her cancer treatment,  
and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer,  
alzheimer&#39;s and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our  
payout bank of this charity donation.

we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days  
because i am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because
i dont know when i will die.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,500,000.00 USD) which  
have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

your full names:
your contact address:
your personal telephone number:
so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am  
hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over  
there in your country. please you have to do you part to also alleviate the  
level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have  
this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of  
donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not  
be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be. use the money  
wisely,we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year,  
this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is  
not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few  
months left on earth.
I will advise as you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not to  
loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to  
entangled but the chances just couldn&#39;t come for them because a lot of  
people are out there to discourage them as they don&#39;t know how it  
works,and have never seen such before.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google
my name for more information: Mr Warren Buffett.
God bless you
Mr Warren Buffett Billionaire investor

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.