Subject: BLOQUEO JUDICIAL - cuenta bancaria suspendida

From: Administracion Tributaria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 19:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Comprobante body { background:#FFF;} a { color: #FF7106; }
   &nbsp; 

Content analysis details:   (11.2 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: postimg.cc]
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 1.5 CK_HELO_DYNAMIC_SPLIT_IP Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname
                            (Split IP)
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENT          Relay has a client-like hostname
[botnet_client,ip=194.67.116.141,rdns=194-67-116-141.ovz.vps.regruhosting.ru,ipinhostname]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 1.0 BOTNET_IPINHOSTNAME    Hostname contains its own IP address
[botnet_ipinhosntame,ip=194.67.116.141,rdns=194-67-116-141.ovz.vps.regruhosting.ru]
 0.0 SPF_NONE               SPF: sender does not publish an SPF Record
 1.0 BOTNET                 Relay might be a spambot or virusbot
[botnet0.9,ip=194.67.116.141,rdns=194-67-116-141.ovz.vps.regruhosting.ru,maildomain=eskimo.com,client,ipinhostname]
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 3.6 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2   Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP
                            addr 2)
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 1.0 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: BLOQUEO JUDICIAL - cuenta bancaria suspendida
From: Administracion Tributaria <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 19:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

Comprobante

    

body { background:#FFF;}
a { color: #FF7106; }

            &nbsp;

	  

	  
	  
	  Descargar todo como.zip &nbsp;archivos adjuntos ( 128 kb)

	  

	  se anexa el seguiente comprobante fiscal digitalRemitente:&nbsp;Servicio de Administración Tributaria.Hemos identificado que tienes pendiente de presentar, al 01 de septiembre de 2020, lo siguiente:
      A quien corresponda
      SERIE Y FOLIO: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
      &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
      &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;2158945 
      FECHA DE EMISION: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
      &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 22/09/2020
      MONTO TOTAL: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
      &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
      &nbsp; 8984.20

                

 

            Servicio de Administración Tributaria,

+34 1308 808 500 Capitales y áreas metropolitanas

    

    &nbsp;

    &nbsp;

    &nbsp;