Subject: gudgel-list is back on !!

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:03:58 -0700

Just in case my last email did not work....  I thought I had 
[email-masked]   already in there...
BTW, if anyone would like a gudgel.org  email address that forwards to 
your normal
email, and the email name has not been taken yet (like, [email-masked]), 
I can make
that happen fairly easily.
boB

Hello cybercousins.....

The eskimo gudgel-list is back.  Eskimo is back on for this account again.

Just FYI, the Yahoo gudgel forum is and will still be up and running.
It is a nice way to chat as well.  There are 11 members on there now.
Some from here but maybe others that are not on this list (eskimo)

The web URL is here.....

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gudgel_List/

The nice thing about the Yahoo gudgel forum is that it is
much more nice about letting you send  HTML  (WWW)  syle
messages where this one ([email-masked]) is not and
I have to go in and modify the archives.
Also, I am going to have to remove the archives from being read
by just anybody.  I may be able to add that to the yahoo gudgel
list so that only members of the yahoo forum can read the archives
from this gudgel-list.

Another nice thing about the Yahoo gudgel forum is that you can upload
pictures and things to the group.  It is nice to have a backup plan.

And thank you for all of the thank yous !!  You are very welcome !
boB Gudgel
Everett, WA.

One of the postings on yahoo was this one from theresa jo pierce.....

Mary A. (Alice?) Gudgel 	Message List 
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gudgel_List/messages/3?o=1&xm=1&l=1>

Reply 
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gudgel_List/post?act=reply&messageNum=3> 
| Delete 
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gudgel_List/message/3?delete=confirm> 	
	Message #3 of 6 < Prev 
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gudgel_List/message/2> | Next > 
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gudgel_List/message/4>

Hello, I'm looking for any info on g-g-grandmother Mary A. Gudgel, b. 
1825 KY-d.
1908 OK.
Mary was first married in 1842 to William Love. Then she married my
g-g-grandfather, John Aaron Crossman in 1949, Livingston Co., MO. In 
1850 Mary
is living with her family and there is no sign of John. Apparently John 
returns
because in 1854 MO, Spencer Hall Crossman was born. Mary B. Crossman was 
born in
1864 TX and Robert Wilmoth/Wilmeth Crossman was born in 1866 TX. Does anyone
know where the middle names of Hall and Wilmoth/Wilmeth come from? What 
happened
to her marriage to William Love?
Mary Gudgel Lineage:
Fredrick Godtschalk-Anna Marie
Andrew Godtschalk/Gudgel-Catherine
Jacob Gudgel-Drucilla Driskill
John Franklin Gudgel-Cynthia Ann Brown
Mary Alice Gudgel-William Love/John Aaron Crossman
Robert Wilmeth Crossman-Emma Valentine
Bessie Wilmeth Crossman-William Jabe Darnell
Martha Nell Darnell-James Ernest Payne
Theresa Jo Payne-Donald Lee Pierce

Thank you.
Jo

And here is one from Dana....

Iowa 	Message List 
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gudgel_List/messages/6?o=1&xm=1&l=1>

Reply 
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gudgel_List/post?act=reply&messageNum=6> 
| Delete 
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gudgel_List/message/6?delete=confirm> 	
	Message #6 of 6 < Prev 
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gudgel_List/message/5> | Next >

Hi Everyone!

Wondering if anyone has a relation to William Gudgell born early 1900's? 
Married
in IL in 1924 to Rose Gibson?

Thanks!
Dana

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 03:09:25 +0000 (UTC)

Bob, I so appreciate being on the Gudgel list, but frankly, I'm not the techie that you are. Some of this is confusing. If you can be sure I'm connected in every way, I'll appreciate it. Thanks. 

m.r. 

----- Original Message -----
From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 2:03:58 PM 
Subject: gudgel-list is back on !! 

Just in case my last email did not work.... I thought I had [email-masked] already in there... 
BTW, if anyone would like a gudgel.org email address that forwards to your normal 
email, and the email name has not been taken yet (like, [email-masked] ), I can make 
that happen fairly easily. 
boB 

Hello cybercousins..... 

The web URL is here..... 

messages where this one ( [email-masked] ) is not and 

One of the postings on yahoo was this one from theresa jo pierce ..... 

	Reply | Delete 	
	Message #3 of 6 < Prev | Next > Hello, I'm looking for any info on g-g-grandmother Mary A. Gudgel, b. 1825 KY-d. 
1908 OK. 
Mary was first married in 1842 to William Love. Then she married my 
g-g-grandfather, John Aaron Crossman in 1949, Livingston Co., MO. In 1850 Mary 
is living with her family and there is no sign of John. Apparently John returns 
because in 1854 MO, Spencer Hall Crossman was born. Mary B. Crossman was born in 
1864 TX and Robert Wilmoth/Wilmeth Crossman was born in 1866 TX. Does anyone 
know where the middle names of Hall and Wilmoth/Wilmeth come from? What happened 
to her marriage to William Love? 
Mary Gudgel Lineage: 
Fredrick Godtschalk-Anna Marie 
Andrew Godtschalk/Gudgel-Catherine 
Jacob Gudgel-Drucilla Driskill 
John Franklin Gudgel-Cynthia Ann Brown 
Mary Alice Gudgel-William Love/John Aaron Crossman 
Robert Wilmeth Crossman-Emma Valentine 
Bessie Wilmeth Crossman-William Jabe Darnell 
Martha Nell Darnell-James Ernest Payne 
Theresa Jo Payne-Donald Lee Pierce 

Thank you. 
Jo 

	Iowa 	Message List 

	Reply | Delete 	
	Message #6 of 6 < Prev | Next > Hi Everyone! 

Wondering if anyone has a relation to William Gudgell born early 1900's? Married 
in IL in 1924 to Rose Gibson? 

Thanks! 
Dana