Subject: Calvin Paul Gudgel (1960-2014) Obituary (Madison, Wisconsin)

From: Linda Gudgel Finnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 13:07:13 -0400

top banner

Calvin P. Gudgel
July 17, 1960 - July 29, 2016

Calvin P. Gudgel

Share:
    

Share a Memory

Login

Tribute Wall
Obituary & Events
Photos & Videos

Remove symbol

Daisies

Butterfly

White Feather

Forget Me Nots

Heart

Interlocking Rings

Roses

Sunshine

Teddy Bear

Ying Yang

Angel Wings

Bible

Buddha

Crucifix

Dove

Om

Ichthys

Menorah

Hands In Prayer

Ramadan Beads

Rosary

Star of David

Arts

Beautician

Books & Literature

Photography

Cars & Motors

Cooking

Country Western

Fishing

Paw Print

Cat

Dog

Board Games

Video Games

Gardening

Hunting

Mortorcycle

Music Note

Cards & Dice

Sailing

Science

Sewing

Astronomy

Theatre

Symphony

Yoga

Firefighter

Pilot

Medical Staff

Law Enforcement

Educator

Agriculture

Farmer

Craftsman

Baseball

Basketball

Bowling

Nascar

Football

Golf

Hockey

Running

Soccer

Swimming

Tennis

US Army

US Air Force

Royal Canadian Mounted Police

US Coast Guard

US Navy

US Marines

US Flag

Mexico Flag

Canadian Flag

Puerto Rico Flag

Candle of Peace

Candle of Love

Candle of Memories

Candle of Warmth

Celebration Candle

Blue Remembrance

Warm Glow Light

Love of Three

Pearl Light

Candle of Nature

Golden Glass Stripes

Floral Stripes

Purple Glass Glow

Candle of Thought

Wooden Stripes

Coffee and Cake

Soft Glow

Elegance

Pink Stripes

Leaves and Beauty

Heavenly Arch

Blue Collection

Steps of Light

Red Swirls

Refugio Medina

Guest

Obituary for Calvin P. Gudgel

MADISON - Calvin P. Gudgel, age 56, of Madison, passed away
unexpectedly on Friday, July 29, 2016. He was born on July 17, 1960,
in Reedsburg, the son of Ernest and Helen (Miller) Gudgel. Calvin
enjoyed fishing, hunting and family time. He hauled the U.S. Mail for
30 years. Calvin had a vast collection of hats and collectible trucks.
He had a heart of gold. Calvin is survived by his daughter, Kayla;
fiancé, Tammy Fowell; Tammy's children, Crystal Kalish, Bill Kimbler
and Kassandra Kimbler; Tammy's grandchildren, Kristin, Ellias, Kolton,
Kyan "Kayak" and Serenity; Calvin's siblings, Brenda Fowell, Stan
Gudgel, Sue Gudgel and Ernest Gudgel; his dog, Jake; and numerous
nieces, nephews, other family and friends. He was preceded in death by
his parents; and nephew, Jake. Funeral services will be held at
GUNDERSON EAST FUNERAL HOME, 5203 Monona Dr., Madison, at 11:30 a.m.
on Tuesday, August 9, 2016, with the Rev. Julie Overman presiding.
Visitation will be held at the funeral home from 9:30 a.m. until the
time of the services on Tuesday.

Gunderson East
Funeral & Cremation Care
5203 Monona Drive
Madison, WI

(Note:  Our prayers and condolences go out to Calvin's family.  If you
want to see a photo of Mr. Gudgel, go to the website of this funeral
home.  The photo did not transfer).
Sunny and breezy in KY.  The heat wave has passed finally - nice weather now!).
Linda from Kentucky