Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 12:57:55 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  This is the mail system at host mx1.eskimo.com. I'm sorry
  to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more
   recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail
   to postmaster. 

Content analysis details:   (6.9 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: freebeautygirls.cn]
 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: freebeautygirls.cn]
-0.0 NO_RELAYS              Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP
 3.2 FOUND_YOU              I found you...
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 12:57:55 -0700 (PDT)

This is the mail system at host mx1.eskimo.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The
    account does not exist 550 A conta do destinatario nao existe (#5.1.1) (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Re: I came to you in the country, I have no money, looking for a rich man !!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 12:57:47 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, you cannot post to this list if you are not a member.
If you wish to subscribe, send mail to this list's "-request"
alias.  For example, if the list name is "[email-masked]",
send mail to "[email-masked]" with the word
"subscribe" in the subject: line of your message.

------------------- returned message follows -------------------

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============37a472b5f678896c25==
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

By chance disinfectant, from After altar rhapsody.Well  babeMy name is =
Edith from Moldova. I found you on facebook !I am a simple woman with a =
big dream to create a happy loving family and I will work hard for it. I =
am a very optimistic and positive person. I consider that every problem =
has a solution. I am a very easy going person, I love meeting people and =
just enjoying the simple things in life.My page is over there: =
http://EdithLove.freebeautygirls.cnIt is me-I hope you will find me =
there and we will become friends ... Waiting for yr reply!

--===============37a472b5f678896c25==
Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3DWindows-1252">
<title>By chance disinfectant, from After altar rhapsody.</title></head>

<body bgcolor=3D"#fBe1e6">
<div style=3D"color:#3F2111; font-size:22pt">&#87;el&#108;  =
bab&#101;</div>

<div style=3D"color:#3F2111; font-size:22pt">&#77;&#877;&#121; =
&#110;&#97;&#109;e is Edit&#818;&#104; &#102;ro&#109; =
M&#111;ldov&#97;&#46; &#73; &#102;&#1430;&#111;&#117;nd yo&#117; on =
f&#97;&#99;eb&#111;&#111;k !</div>

<div style=3D"color:#3F2111; font-size:22pt">&#73; am &#97; s&#105;mple =
wom&#97;n &#119;i&#116;h a &#98;&#105;g d&#114;&#101;a&#109; to =
cr&#878;ea&#116;e &#97; happ&#121; &#108;o&#118;in&#103; =
&#102;a&#109;il&#121; &#97;&#1434;nd I w&#105;l&#108; =
w&#111;&#114;&#107; h&#97;rd f&#111;r &#105;&#116;. &#73; am a =
&#118;&#101;ry op&#768;&#116;imis&#862;&#116;i&#99; &#97;nd =
po&#115;&#105;&#116;&#1612;iv&#101; &#112;&#101;&#114;&#115;on. I =
co&#110;s&#105;de&#114; &#116;&#823;h&#97;t &#101;v&#101;r&#121; =
&#112;&#114;&#1611;&#111;&#98;lem h&#97;&#115; &#97; =
&#115;o&#108;&#117;t&#1618;ion&#46; I am a v&#101;&#114;&#121; =
&#101;&#97;sy g&#111;&#105;&#110;&#103; p&#101;r&#115;o&#110;&#44; &#73; =
&#108;&#111;&#118;e &#109;ee&#116;&#105;&#110;&#864;g p&#101;op&#108;e =
&#97;&#110;&#100; &#106;&#1626;ust &#101;&#871;n&#106;&#111;ying =
t&#104;e &#115;&#830;i&#109;p&#108;e &#116;hin&#103;&#115; &#105;n =
&#108;&#105;f&#101;.</div>
<div style=3D"color:#3F2111; font-size:22pt">&#77;&#121; p&#97;ge =
i&#115; o&#118;er t&#104;er&#101;: <a href=3D=
"http://EdithLove.freebeautygirls.cn"><span style=3D=
"text-decoration:underline; color:#0600FA; =
font-size:22pt">http://EdithLove.freebeautygirls.cn</span></a></div><div>=
</div>
<div style=3D"color:#3F2111; font-size:22pt"></div>
<div style=3D"color:#3F2111; font-size:22pt">It &#105;s =
&#109;&#859;&#101;-<a href=3D"http://EdithLove.freebeautygirls.cn"><img =
alt=3D"Edith1984" src=3D=
"http://EdithLove.freebeautygirls.cn/f/570.jpg"></a></div>

<div style=3D"color:#3F2111; font-size:22pt">I &#104;&#1435;o&#112;e =
y&#111;u wil&#108; f&#105;n&#100; m&#101; t&#104;ere &#97;&#110;d =
&#119;e wi&#108;l b&#101;&#99;&#111;m&#101; =
&#102;&#114;&#105;&#101;n&#100;s ..&#46; Waitin&#103; f&#111;r &#121;r =
&#114;ep&#108;y&#33;</div>
</body></html>

--===============37a472b5f678896c25==--