Subject: Announcement and other notes

From: Linda Gudgel Finnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 07:17:50 -0400

Hi Folks-

Larry Gudgel has asked me to post this birth announcement (Larry is in
Dallas now):

Danika Rhyan Gudgel
born July 24, 2014, 9 lbs. 2 oz., 21 inches long.
born to Randell Gudgel, son of
John Gudgel
Olen Dee Gudgel
Lewis Allen Gudgel
Calvin Gudgell (b. Qunicy, Illinois).

Larry- hope I got this right.  Congratulations to all!

I know there are going to be a lot of questions about Dr. Pope's notes
but let's wait to answer them till I have submitted this in it's full
context.  Make a list of questions you want answers to.  As I have
been typing this I have also stumbled upon several things I question.
I will send this document as soon as I can.  One other thing I found
in Dr. Pope's research in the same box were copies of the lawsuit over
Andrew Sr.'s land in Woodford Co., KY.  I had heard there were three
suits over this land that he wound up losing before he left for
Indiana.  I had found one in Frankfort at the Archives and this new
one was held in Mercer Co., KY (because at that early date all of the
courts were held in Harrodsburg, Mercer co., KY).  I will also submit
that information as time allows.  The third suit I am not sure about
or where I would even look.
Thanks for your patience.  I wanted to submit these new finds as a
surprise for you all but that didn't work out.
Linda
from Kentucky