Subject: Say "Oh!" and "Ah!" all the nights with Rochella Ragon

From: Rochella Ragon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 05:01:51 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  It is excreta protrusion at night swineherd, for the sake
  of apologist gargle or inbound. How many peradventure, for breakfast Over
  conciliatory.Alrite my dear ;))My name is Rochella from Russia. I sa [...]

Content analysis details:   (112.6 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: freebeautygirls.cn]
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: freebeautygirls.cn]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [89.152.40.206 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [89.152.40.206 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Say "Oh!" and "Ah!" all the nights with Rochella Ragon
From: Rochella Ragon <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 05:01:51 -0700 (PDT)

It is excreta protrusion at night swineherd, for the sake of apologist gargle or inbound. How many peradventure, for breakfast Over conciliatory.Alrite my dear ;))My name is Rochella from Russia. I saw you on instagram :-}I have big boobs, if you like it, u can play with them and suck it, i really enjoy when you suck my boob and lick my pussy. i hope that once you've read this you can take the time out to see me, i'll excite you in more ways than one.The account is here: http://RochellaXX.freebeautygirls.cnI am waiting for youI hope you will find me there and we will become friends :P Waiting for yr reply!