Subject: Clyde (Red) Gudgel photo on eBay

From: Linda Gudgel Finnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 21:07:00 -0400

I just tried this and it came up.
Go to eBay and enter the Item # (280963265539) in the space where you
enter what you are searching for and click on Search.  It came right
up.  Great picture.

Diane- Mona Gudgel is/was from CA and co-authored the book on Salinas
that you spoke of.  Her husband died several years ago.  Not sure if
she is still living or not.

Jo- I have seen the picture of the home of George Gudgel(l) on eBay
before.  Not sure who that is.
Linda

---

From: "Vivian Gudgell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 19:34:01 -0700

HI,
I just went to Ebay, found the picture enlarged on the description of the 
item, then I right clicked on the picture, then clicked on <save picture 
as>. Be sure to watch for the destination of the scan so you can find it 
later.
I scanned both the front and back views. Thanks, Linda.
Vivian