Subject: Memorial Day

From: dg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 10:15:51 -0700

Go to the link and watch 1:37 minutes of some combat in a war now just
history to most people in the United States. There are still over
70,000 still missing from this conflict.  Where in a week more might
be killed and wounded than in over 10 years of the current war  These
men suffered as much as the current veterans.of this war but the
description of shell shock or combat fatigue meant the same thing as
PTSD does today  For many of this conflict in hospitals today they
still are living that hell of their past. Only their death will
release them from it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r50rJzWeukk&feature=youtube_gdata
.........
War? Who needs it.
-- 
Clearing out family antiques and heirlooms, plus whatever else might
have arrived with us when we moved here. I am beginning to list what
will be given to family, interested people sold on Craigs list or
donated to the Thrift shops. FAMILY put in your request now.   See it
at http://realancient.blogspot.com
Daily postings.