Subject: RE: company report

From: Addilyn Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 06:16:35 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Would you like to purchase any of these following discounted
   90% accurate databases? (50 FREE sample available on request) 1.    137,493
   Attorneys and Lawyers email list at $1,374 2.    128,972 [...] 

Content analysis details:   (110.6 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?54.37.239.205>]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_RP_RNBL        RBL: Relay in RNBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blacklistlookup/
                            [54.37.239.205 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: brandtrendonline.xyz]
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: brandtrendonline.xyz]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [54.37.239.205 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: RE: company report
From: Addilyn Davis <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 06:16:35 -0800 (PST)
List-Id: ke289k8cwo04e <d1>

Would you like to purchase any of these following discounted 90%
accurate databases?
(50 FREE sample available on request)
1.    137,493 Attorneys and Lawyers email list at $1,374
2.    128,972 Architects and interior designers email list at
$1,289
3.    200,000 Builders, property developers and construction
industry decision makers email list at $2,500
4.    1Mil CEOs, owners, Presidents and MDs email list at $5,000
5.    200,000 CFO, Controller, VP/Director/Manager of Finance,
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Audit managers email list at
$2,000
6.    500,000 CIO, CTO, CISO, VP/Director/Manager of IT, IT
Compliance, IT Risk, BI, Cloud, Database and IT Security managers
email list at $5,000
7.    50,000 Commercial property owners email list at $1,000
8.    50,000 Compliance and Risk Management managers email list at
$1,000
9.    100,000 CPA and Bookkeepers email list at $2,000
10.    100,000 Data scientist, Data Analytics and Database
Administrators email list at $2,000
11.    100,000 E-commerce or online retailers email list at $2,000
12.    500,000 Education industry executives email list at $5,000-
Principals, Dean, Admins and teachers from Schools, Colleges and
Universities
13.    100,000 Engineers email list at $2,000
14.    100,000 Event and Meeting planners, organizers, and
exhibitors email list at $2,000
15.    100,000 Facilities, office and maintenance managers email
list at $2,000
16.    100,000 Financial planner/advisors email list at $2,000
17.    50,000 Fleet managers and Trucking company owners email
list at $2,000
18.    100,000 General and corporate counsels email list at $2,000
19.    50,000 Government decision makers email list at $1,000
20.    50,000 Health, environment & Safety managers email list at
$1,000
21.    500,000 High net worth individuals/investors email list at
$5,000
22.    2Mil Homeowners, Apartment owners and Building owners email
list at $5,000
23.    300,000 Hospitals, clinics, private practices,
Pharmaceutical and biotechnology company’s top decision makers email
list at $3,000
24.    500,00 HR, Training, Learning & Development, Employee
Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting decision makers email list at
$5,000
25.    50,000 Individual insurance agents email list at $1,000
26.    50,000 ISV/VARs/Resellers email list at $1,000
27.    50,000 Logistics, shipping, and supply chain managers email
list at $1,000
28.    1Mil Manufacturing Industry decision makers email list at
$5,000
29.    500,000 Marketing, social media, Sales, demand generation,
Lead generation decision makers email list at $5,000
30.    200,000 New & Used Car Dealers email list at $2,000
31.    500,000 Oil, Gas and utility industry decision makers email
list at $4,000
32.    50,000 pharmacist and pharmacy owners email list at $1,000
33.    800,000 Physicians, Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Therapists
email list at $4,000
34.    100,000 Purchasing and Procurement Managers email list at
$2,000
35.    500,000 Small Business owners email list at $5,000
36.    100,000 Telecom managers, VOIP managers, Cloud architect,
Cloud managers, Storage managers email list at $2,000
37.    100,000 Trader/investors email list at $2,000
38.    100,000 VP/Director/Manager of Customer Service and
Customer Success managers email list at $2,000
Please let me know your thoughts.
Addilyn Davis
Email Database Provider
+1- (678) 745-8385
Unsubscribe
https://brandtrendonline.xyz/app/index.php/lists/ke289k8cwo04e/unsubscribe/jk318t5hdef8a/vh40125nrx716