Subject: logo products

From: "Christina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 07:46:47 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Hello, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inquire
   about the appropriate contact person regarding your logo products and apparel
   needs. Today, I would like to discuss the exciting possibilities [...] 

Content analysis details:   (107.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [45.83.129.237 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

Subject: logo products
From: "Christina" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 07:46:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well.
I am writing to inquire about the appropriate contact person regarding your
logo products and apparel needs.
Today, I would like to discuss the exciting possibilities for promotional
products and branded apparel for your company.
Specifically, we offer items such as:

T-shirts
Mugs
Water bottles
USB flash drives
Pens
Over 300,000 other products
At our company, we specialize in providing a wide range of high-quality
promotional products.
With over 18 years of experience since our establishment in 2003, we have
gained extensive expertise in creating custom-branded merchandise that can
effectively enhance your brand awareness, boost sales, and foster customer
loyalty.

We understand that each business is unique and has distinct requirements
when it comes to promotional products. Therefore, we have assembled a team
of promo product specialists who are ready to assist and guide you
throughout the entire process. Whether you are looking for a distinctive
item for a trade show, an employee incentive program, or a corporate gift,
we are here to support you.

Our services encompass helping you select the perfect products for your
business, designing customized logos, and delivering top-quality finished
products directly to your doorstep.

We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss our extensive range
of products and how they can contribute to the growth of your business.
Please let us know the contact person who would be best suited to discuss
this exciting opportunity further.

Thank you for your time, and we eagerly await your response.

Best regards,

Christina Dike
Promo Product Specialist