Subject: I'm sick of not experienced girls? Fun?

From: Helenelizabeth Charlette <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 15:08:46 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  For breakfast deserve, unanimous step by step diagonal uninformed
   below allege.How's yourself sweet love !I am Helenelizabeth. I am from Russia.
   I saw you on instagramI am interested in chatting with [...] 

Content analysis details:   (109.5 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: freebeautygirls.cn]
 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: freebeautygirls.cn]
 1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
               [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?94.61.76.146>]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [94.61.76.146 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: I'm sick of not experienced girls? Fun?
From: Helenelizabeth Charlette <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 15:08:46 -0700 (PDT)

For breakfast deserve, unanimous step by step diagonal uninformed below allege.How's yourself  sweet love !I am Helenelizabeth. I am from Russia. I saw you on instagramI am interested in chatting with you, what do you think about it? Are you often visit this site if not, we can talk in other social networks. I will be waiting to you answer with hurry. Have a wonderful day.The page is over there: http://HelenelizabethXX.freebeautygirls.cnIt's me:I hope you will find me there and we will become friends )) Text me!