Subject: Новый взгляд на рекламу вашего предприятия.

From: Регина Тюльпина <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 09:50:56 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Новый взгляд на рекламу вашего предприятия.
   Email-рассылка – по Юридическим лицам. Условия:
   База Юридических лиц – взрослая, платежеспособная
   аудитория. 

Content analysis details:   (109.4 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: retac.ru]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [185.231.245.225 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [185.231.245.225 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

Subject: Новый взгляд на рекламу вашего предприятия.
From: Регина Тюльпина <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 09:50:56 -0800 (PST)

Новый взгляд на рекламу вашего предприятия.

Email-рассылка – по Юридическим лицам.

Условия:
База Юридических лиц – взрослая, платежеспособная аудитория.

109 городов России (на Ваш выбор);

Одна рассылка на 1 город – 3500р;

Пять рассылок – 7000р;

Тел.: 8 (8 0 0) 7 0 0 - 2 3 - 5 1