Subject: Find a perfect soul mate among the good-looking Russian women right here ..

From: Mrs. Bridgette Mauter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 14:33:37 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  A lot of converse secret will not be myself compendium, either
   hummingbird. Depending canvass rectification.Salut my sweetI'm Bridgette.
   I am from Ukraine. I found you on facebook .I miss you. I wish [...] 

Content analysis details:   (16.9 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: beatydate.cn]
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: beatydate.cn]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [77.136.205.7 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 1.0 DMARC_NONE             DMARC check neutral
 2.9 HELO_DYNAMIC_SPLIT_IP  Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname
                            (Split IP)
 0.7 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 1.0 BOTNET                 Relay might be a spambot or virusbot
[botnet0.9,ip=77.136.205.7,rdns=7.205.136.77.rev.sfr.net,maildomain=eskimo.com,client,ipinhostname]
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 1.0 BOTNET_IPINHOSTNAME    Hostname contains its own IP address
           [botnet_ipinhosntame,ip=77.136.205.7,rdns=7.205.136.77.rev.sfr.net]
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENT          Relay has a client-like hostname
    [botnet_client,ip=77.136.205.7,rdns=7.205.136.77.rev.sfr.net,ipinhostname]
 1.3 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_24     BODY: HTML: images with 2000-2400 bytes of
                            words
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.
 1.0 HK_NAME_MR_MRS         No description available.
 3.2 FOUND_YOU              I found you...
 0.4 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 0.0 KHOP_HELO_FCRDNS       Relay HELO differs from its IP's reverse DNS
 0.0 T_REMOTE_IMAGE         Message contains an external image

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Find a perfect soul mate among the good-looking Russian women right here ..
From: Mrs. Bridgette Mauter <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 14:33:37 -0700 (PDT)

A lot of converse secret will not be myself compendium, either hummingbird. Depending canvass rectification.Salut my sweetI'm Bridgette. I am from Ukraine. I found you on facebook .I miss you. I wish I could talk to you and hear your voice. I would like to wrap my arms around you, snuggle on a couch and watch a good movie with you. What sort of movies do you like to watch? I get a real satisfaction out of communicating with you too darling.My account is over there: http://BridgetteXX.beatydate.cnIt is me-I hope you will find me there and we will become friends !  Talk soon!