Subject: comprobante de transferencia bancaria.

From: "gubaigu.ermitaberri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 23:40:39 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Comprobante body { background:#FFF;} a { color: #FF7106; }
   &nbsp; 

Content analysis details:   (11.6 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: azure.com]
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 0.0 CK_HELO_DYNAMIC_SPLIT_IP Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname
                            (Split IP)
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
                            provider
                            [gubaigu.ermitaberri[at]gmail.com]
 1.0 FORGED_GMAIL_RCVD      'From' gmail.com does not match 'Received'
                            headers
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.7 SPF_SOFTFAIL           SPF: sender does not match SPF record (softfail)
 0.0 DKIM_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED   No valid author signature, adsp_override is
                             CUSTOM_MED
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 3.6 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2   Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP
                            addr 2)
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 1.0 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 0.2 FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN 2nd level domains in From and
                            EnvelopeFrom freemail headers are
                            different
 0.9 NML_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED    ADSP custom_med hit, and not from a mailing
                            list
 0.0 T_REMOTE_IMAGE         Message contains an external image
 2.0 SPOOFED_FREEMAIL       No description available.

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: comprobante de transferencia bancaria.
From: "gubaigu.ermitaberri" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 23:40:39 -0700 (PDT)

Comprobante

  

    

body { background:#FFF;}
a { color: #FF7106; }

            &nbsp;

	  

	  
	  
	  Descargar todo como.zip &nbsp;archivos adjuntos ( 128 kb)

	  

	  se anexa el seguiente comprobante de transferenciaRemitente:&nbsp;Servicio de Administración financiero.pago de reembolso relacionado con el impuesto sobre la renta:
      A quien corresponda
      SERIE Y FOLIO: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
      &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
      &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;2158945 
      FECHA DE EMISION: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
      &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 19/09/2020
      MONTO TOTAL: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
      &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
      &nbsp; 4987.20

                

 

            Servicio de Administración Tributaria,

+34 1308 808 800 Capitales y áreas metropolitanas

    

    &nbsp;

    &nbsp;

    &nbsp;