Subject: logo products apparel, T-shirts and other products

From: "Christina Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 08:35:15 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Hi, I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out today
   to explore the potential opportunities for logo products and apparel for
  your business. I have a quick question: Who would be the most appropr [...]

Content analysis details:   (107.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [204.152.197.164 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L4      RBL: Bad reputation (-4)
                            [204.152.197.164 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

Subject: logo products apparel, T-shirts and other products
From: "Christina Bryan" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 08:35:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out today to explore the
potential opportunities for
logo products and apparel for your business.
I have a quick question: Who would be the most appropriate contact person
to discuss your company's logo products and apparel, including:

- T-shirts
- mugs
- water bottles
- USB flash drives
- pens
- and over 300,000 other products for your business? We specialize in
providing
a diverse range of high-quality promotional products, offering T-shirts,
mugs, water bottles, USB flash drives, pens, and a selection of over
300,000 other items to choose from.

With our extensive experience in the promotional products industry since
2003,
 we possess the knowledge and expertise to create custom-branded
merchandise that can effectively promote your brand,
enhance customer loyalty, and drive sales.

Whether you are interested in crafting a unique promotional item for a
trade show,
implementing an employee incentive program, or selecting a corporate gift,
our team of
promo product specialists is fully prepared to assist you at every stage.
We will guide you in choosing the perfect items for your business,
design and produce customized logos, and deliver top-quality finished
products
directly to your doorstep.

Therefore, I would like to inquire about the best contact person to discuss
the wide range of products
we offer for your business. We would be delighted to further discuss how
our promotional
products can contribute to increasing brand awareness and fostering the
growth of your business.

Thank you for your valuable time, and we eagerly await your response.

Best regards,

Christina Bryan
Promo Product Specialist