Subject: Notification For eskimo.com: Request for quote

From: "Lydia C." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 02:34:07 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Untitled 1 .auto-style2 { text-align: left; } .auto-style3
   { color: rgb(65, 65, 225); } Â  

Content analysis details:   (17.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 HAS_SHORT_URL          Message contains one or more shortened URLs
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [77.245.158.20 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.0 DMARC_NONE             DMARC check neutral
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENT          Relay has a client-like hostname
[botnet_client,ip=77.245.158.20,rdns=77-245-158-20.ptr.wlsrv.com,ipinhostname]
 1.0 BOTNET_IPINHOSTNAME    Hostname contains its own IP address
       [botnet_ipinhosntame,ip=77.245.158.20,rdns=77-245-158-20.ptr.wlsrv.com]
 1.0 BOTNET                 Relay might be a spambot or virusbot
[botnet0.9,ip=77.245.158.20,rdns=77-245-158-20.ptr.wlsrv.com,maildomain=eskimo.com,client,ipinhostname]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
                            valid
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.4 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 1.0 PDS_PHP_EVAL           PHP header shows eval'd code
 3.9 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2   Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP
                            addr 2)
 2.3 PHP_SCRIPT             Sent by PHP script
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 0.8 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 1.0 PHP_ORIG_SCRIPT_EVAL   From suspicious PHP source
 0.0 PDS_RDNS_DYNAMIC_FP    RDNS_DYNAMIC with FP steps

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Notification For eskimo.com: Request for quote
From: "Lydia C." <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 02:34:07 -0800 (PST)

Untitled 1

.auto-style2 {
	text-align: left;
}
.auto-style3 {
	color: rgb(65, 65, 225);
}

				

										

														

											

														

																		

																	

																

																	

																			

																		

																				

																		

																				

																

																				

																		

																				

																			
																				Lydia C. would like to show you a product design to request for a quote. 
																				
																				Hi gudgel-list-request,
																				How would you like to respond?

																			

																					

																						Lydia Crooneri

																								

																						

																						CEO at LukOil Group
																						Italy (Napoles) · 876 connections

																								

																						

																								

																												

																										
																										View Product Design & Specifications

																													 

																								

																				

																				

																		

																					 

																

														

																		

																			

																		
																			
																				You received an invitation to connect. LinkedIn will use your email address to make suggestions to our members in features like People You May Know. 

																				This email was sent to you for business and pathernership purposes.

																				If you need assistance or have questions, 

																						

																				

																				© 2018 LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 West Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.