Subject: ������ Voice Message Received From +1 (484) 445 8***

From: eskimo.com Service<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 07:36:14 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  eskimo.com Voicemail Your Voice Encrypted Message Valued
  gudgel-list-request, 

Content analysis details:   (7.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: amazonaws.com]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                           [15.204.199.148 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [15.204.199.148 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
 1.0 DMARC_NONE             DMARC check neutral
 0.9 SPF_FAIL               SPF: sender does not match SPF record (fail)
                            [SPF failed: Rejected by SPF record]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 0.0 HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST BODY: HTML font color similar or
                            identical to background
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 0.0 FROM_MISSP_SPF_FAIL    No description available.
 1.0 PDS_DBL_URL_TNB_RUNON  Double-url and To no arrows, from runon
 2.0 TO_NO_BRKTS_HTML_IMG   To: lacks brackets and HTML and one image

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: ������ Voice Message Received From +1 (484) 445 8***
From: eskimo.com Service<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 07:36:14 -0800 (PST)

eskimo.com Voicemail

Your Voice Encrypted Message

Valued gudgel-list-request,

Your caller with U.S number +1 (484) 445 8*** left an Audio Message.

Message ID: 09163708

Date/Time: 11/28/2022 3:17:23 p.m.

Audio Length: 0.77s

Referrence: 4159-349807-5720

♪ Listen Voice Mail

Message Forwarded by eskimo.com