Subject: RE: Just waiting for your reply to my previous email

From: Sophia Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 11:10:45 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Â  Are you interested to purchase 100% accurate 50,000 Targeted
   Leads from LinkedIn (Any titles/industry/location/keywords)? If you have
  a very targeted data requirement and you need LinkedIn database [...] 

Content analysis details:   (109.3 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: ceoemailfinder.info]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
               [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?51.77.33.217>]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: ceoemailfinder.info]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [51.77.33.217 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: RE: Just waiting for your reply to my previous email
From: Sophia Williams <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 11:10:45 -0800 (PST)
List-Id: vt3541rbjs34d <opens>

Are you interested to purchase 100% accurate 50,000 Targeted Leads
from LinkedIn (Any titles/industry/location/keywords)?
If you have a very targeted data requirement and you need LinkedIn
database, we will pull targeted databases for you with their LinkedIn
profile link, name, title, email address, company name, city, company
size etc. Please share your target audience and I will supply the
sample within 1 business days’ time.
1.    Architects and interior designers email list
2.    CEO, owner, President and COO contacts
3.    CFO, Controller, VP/Director/Manager of Finance, Accounts
Payable, Accounts Receivable, Audit Contacts
4.    Chief Human Resources Officer, VP/Director/Manager of HR,
Employee Benefits, Employee Communications, Employee Compensation,
Employee Engagement, Employee Experience and Employee Relations,
Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Talent Management, Recruiting
Contacts
5.    CIO,CTO, CISO, VP/Director/Manager of IT, IT Compliance, IT
Risk, BI, Cloud, Database and IT Security Contacts
6.    CMO, VP/Director/Manager of Marketing, social media, Sales,
demand generation, Lead generation, inside sales, Marketing
Communications contacts etc.
7.    Compliance and Risk Management Contacts
8.    CPA and Bookkeepers email list
9.    Data Analytics and Database Administrators contacts
10.    Disaster Recovery Contacts
11.    E-commerce or online retailers email list
12.    Education industry executives email list - Principals,
Dean, Admins and teachers from Schools, Colleges and Universities
13.    Engineers email list
14.    Event and meeting planners email list
15.    Facilities and office manager Contacts
16.    General and corporate counsel as well legal professionals
list
17.    Government contractors email list
18.    Health & Safety Contacts
19.    High net worth individuals/investors email list
20.    Hospitals, clinics, private practices, Pharmaceutical and
biotechnology company’s top decision makers email list
21.    Human Capital Management Contacts
22.    Individual insurance agents list
23.    ISV/VARs list
24.    Learning & Development Contacts
25.    Logistics, shipping and supply chain managers email list
26.    Manufacturing Industry executives list
27.    Network manager, Surveillance, System Administrator,
Technical Support Contacts
28.    New & Used Car Dealers email list
29.    Oil, Gas and utility industry contacts
30.    Physicians, Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Therapists email
list
31.    Plant Manager Contacts
32.    Product and project management list
33.    Purchasing and Procurement Contacts
34.    Specific Event attendees list
35.    Telecom managers, VOIP managers, Cloud architect, Cloud
managers, Storage managers email list
36.    VP/Director/Manager of Customer Service and Customer
Success
Thanks and let me know.
Sophia Williams
Database Marketing
Unsubscribe
http://ceoemailfinder.info/app/index.php/lists/vt3541rbjs34d/unsubscribe/rm500oglk91b0/zd928tajqf56f