Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  This is a system-generated message to inform you that your
   email could not be delivered to one or more recipients. Details of the email
   and the error are as follows: : host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.16.26]
   said: 550-5.7.26 This message fails to pass SPF checks for an SPF record
  with a hard 550-5.7.26 fail policy (-all). To best protect our users from
  spa [...] 

Content analysis details:   (50.5 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-0.7 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW      RBL: Sender listed at https://www.dnswl.org/,
                            low trust
                            [17.58.63.175 listed in list.dnswl.org]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [17.58.63.175 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
  50 DMARC_FAIL             DMARC check failed
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 0.9 SPF_FAIL               SPF: sender does not match SPF record (fail)
                            [SPF failed: Rejected by SPF record]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

This is a system-generated message to inform you that your email could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. Details of the email and the error are as follows:

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.16.26] said: 550-5.7.26 This message
    fails to pass SPF checks for an SPF record with a hard 550-5.7.26 fail
    policy (-all). To best protect our users from spam and 550-5.7.26 phishing,
    the message has been blocked. Please visit 550-5.7.26
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#authentication for more 550
    5.7.26 information. f11-20020a05622a1a0b00b00304d7d5c619si2577250qtb.661 -
    gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Re: *My donation gift for you*
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:37:54 -0700 (PDT)

			General info
			------------
Subcription/unsubscription/info requests should always be sent to the -request
address of a mailinglist.
If a mailinglist for example is called "[email-masked]", then the -request
address can be inferred from this to be: "[email-masked]".

To subscribe to a mailinglist, simply send a message with the word "subscribe"
in the Subject: field to the -request address of that list.

To unsubscribe from a mailinglist, simply send a message with the word (you
guessed it :-) "unsubscribe" in the Subject: field to the -request address of
that list.

In the event of an address change, it would probably be the wisest to first
send an unsubscribe for the old address (this can be done from the new
address), and then a new subscribe to the new address (the order is important).

Most (un)subscription requests are processed automatically without human
intervention.

Do not send multiple (un)subscription or info requests in one mail.  Only one
will be processed per mail.

NOTE: The -request server usually does quite a good job in discriminating
      between (un)subscribe requests and messages intended for the maintainer.
      If you'd like to make sure a human reads your message, make it look
      like a reply (i.e. the first word in the Subject: field should be "Re:",
      without the quotes of course); the -request server does not react to
      replies.

--