Subject: Proceso de Trabajo Extrajudicial - [ id 289024424 ]

From: Ministerio de Trabajo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 21:08:27 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Document A continuaciÃ³n, todos los detalles sobre el proceso
   de trabajo extrajudicial. ( Imprimir / Para ver ) ( Imprimir / Para ver )

Content analysis details:   (10.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: fundacionmornese.com]
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 0.0 CK_HELO_DYNAMIC_SPLIT_IP Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname
                            (Split IP)
 0.0 SPF_NONE               SPF: sender does not publish an SPF Record
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 0.0 HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_02    BODY: HTML has a low ratio of text to image
                            area
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 2.1 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_12     BODY: HTML: images with 800-1200 bytes of
                            words
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.0 HTML_SHORT_LINK_IMG_2  HTML is very short with a linked image
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 1.0 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 3.6 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2   Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP
                            addr 2)
 0.1 HDRS_LCASE_IMGONLY     Odd capitalization of message headers +
                            image-only HTML

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Proceso de Trabajo Extrajudicial - [ id 289024424 ]
From: Ministerio de Trabajo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 21:08:27 -0700 (PDT)

A continuación, todos los detalles sobre el proceso de trabajo extrajudicial.

( Imprimir / Para ver ) ( Imprimir / Para ver )

19/08/2020 04:08:17