Subject: Состав и содержание документации

From: Ада Киленова <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 12:41:38 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Правила_землепользования и застройки.
   Коллеги, добрый день! Направляем приглашение
   на_семинар: Градостроительное_зонирование:
   правила_землепользо [...] 

Content analysis details:   (10.9 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?193.36.35.161>]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL blocklist
                            [URI: cokow.ru]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [193.36.35.161 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [193.36.35.161 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 0.8 DKIM_ADSP_ALL          No valid author signature, domain signs all mail
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URI: cokow.ru]
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_BL      Mailspike blocklisted
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 0.2 BAYES_999              BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99.9 to 100%
                            [score: 0.9993]
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 0.9993]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
-1.0 DMARC_PASS             DMARC check passed

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Состав и содержание документации
From: Ада Киленова <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 12:41:38 -0700 (PDT)

Правила_землепользования и застройки.

Коллеги, добрый день!
Направляем приглашение на_семинар:
Градостроительное_зонирование: правила_землепользования и застройки