Subject: Ускорьте процесс получения прибыли.

From: Антонина Углова <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 15:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Ускорьте процесс получения прибыли.
   Теперь запустить рекламную рассылку можно
   за 1-2 дня. От вас необходима только информация
   о вашем товаре или услуге. 

Content analysis details:   (110.9 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: gutup.ru]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [45.8.124.17 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [45.8.124.17 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [45.8.124.17 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Ускорьте процесс получения прибыли.
From: Антонина Углова <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 15:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Ускорьте процесс получения прибыли.

Теперь запустить рекламную рассылку можно за 1-2 дня.

От вас необходима только информация о вашем товаре или услуге.

От нас:

Верстка готового информационного письма

База потенциальных клиентов

Отчетность

Ценность е-мейл рассылки, выше ее стоимость в разы!

Обратитесь к нам и получите свою выгоду: 8 (993) 77О 4428