Subject: Mailbox™ Storage Alert - Size Limit Exceeded

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2025 14:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Dear (eskimo.com) User Your email account details will expire
   on or before 20/04/2025 The size limit for mailbox ([email-masked])
   will be exceeded on the due date, all Incoming mail will be rejected. 

Content analysis details:   (17.3 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_SAFE_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to
                             Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                            [45.144.214.23 listed in sa-accredit.habeas.com]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [45.144.214.23 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to
                             Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                            [45.144.214.23 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_CERTIFIED_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The
                            query to Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                         [45.144.214.23 listed in sa-trusted.bondedsender.org]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L4      RBL: Bad reputation (-4)
                            [45.144.214.23 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?45.144.214.23>]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL blocklist
[URI: bafkreie4c2dotyxu26keessxkszb3kfwmj42cmbof4dk637tpadhjq7xtq.ipfs.dweb.link]
 0.6 URIBL_PH_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the PH SURBL blocklist
[URI: bafkreie4c2dotyxu26keessxkszb3kfwmj42cmbof4dk637tpadhjq7xtq.ipfs.dweb.link]
 0.0 SPF_FAIL               SPF: sender does not match SPF record (fail)
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_BL      Mailspike blocklisted
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4999]
 1.0 BOTNET                 Relay might be a spambot or virusbot
[botnet0.9,ip=45.144.214.23,rdns=45-144-214-23.conhostdns.com,maildomain=eskimo.com,client,ipinhostname]
 1.0 BOTNET_IPINHOSTNAME    Hostname contains its own IP address
      [botnet_ipinhosntame,ip=45.144.214.23,rdns=45-144-214-23.conhostdns.com]
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENT          Relay has a client-like hostname
[botnet_client,ip=45.144.214.23,rdns=45-144-214-23.conhostdns.com,ipinhostname]
 0.0 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 0.5 URI_NOVOWEL            URI: URI hostname has long non-vowel sequence
 0.0 T_MXG_EMAIL_FRAG       BODY: URI with email in fragment
 0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 1.0 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 1.5 GB_CUSTOM_HTM_URI      Custom html uri
 2.2 URI_DWEBIPFS           References Interplanetary File System PtP content via
                            dweb.link, likely phishing
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 0.0 URI_IPFS               References Interplanetary File System PtP content, probable
                            phishing
 1.2 DMARC_QUAR             DMARC quarantine policy

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Mailbox™ Storage Alert - Size Limit Exceeded
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2025 14:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear (eskimo.com) User

Your email account details will expire on or  before
20/04/2025

The size limit for mailbox    ([email-masked])
will be exceeded on the due date, all Incoming mail will be rejected.

Please Sign in to the customer portal with your User ID to maintain your current signing details to ([email-masked])
and avoid default reset.

Login | Customer Portal

Note: We will not be responsible for any login failures after this warning.

Don't want to see this massage anymore?

Click to unsubscribe

(C) 2025 security services.

- This email has been sent to

[email-masked].

Mail Service