Subject: E-mail рассылка. Найдем новых клиентов.

From: Наталья Лупандина <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2025 08:39:36 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  E-mail рассылка. Найдем новых клиентов.
   База Юридических лиц. 109 городов России.
  8 957 394 адресатов 

Content analysis details:   (7.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URI: tagocat.ru]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_SAFE_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to
                             Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                            [141.8.199.24 listed in sa-accredit.habeas.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_CERTIFIED_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The
                            query to Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                          [141.8.199.24 listed in sa-trusted.bondedsender.org]
 0.8 DKIM_ADSP_ALL          No valid author signature, domain signs all mail
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [141.8.199.24 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to
                             Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                            [141.8.199.24 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_BL      Mailspike blocklisted
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 0.2 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO_END_DIGIT Reply-To freemail username ends in digit
                            [akulina-zelenina9086(at)rambler.ru]
 0.1 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 1.8 DMARC_REJECT           DMARC reject policy
 2.1 FREEMAIL_FORGED_REPLYTO Freemail in Reply-To, but not From

Subject: E-mail рассылка. Найдем новых клиентов.
From: Наталья Лупандина <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2025 08:39:36 -0700 (PDT)

E-mail рассылка. Найдем новых клиентов.
 
База Юридических лиц. 
109 городов России. 8 957 394 адресатов