Subject: logo products and apparel

From: "Christina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 09:12:41 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Hi, I trust you are doing splendidly. I am writing to you
  today with an exciting proposition to bolster your business's branding and
   customer loyalty through our extensive array of logo products and appar [...]

Content analysis details:   (5.4 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L4      RBL: Bad reputation (-4)
                            [204.152.197.177 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [204.152.197.177 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 0.1 SPF_HELO_NEUTRAL       SPF: HELO does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.8 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_BL      Mailspike blocklisted
-0.5 BAYES_05               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 1 to 5%
                            [score: 0.0162]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 1.0 DMARC_NONE             DMARC check neutral

Subject: logo products and apparel
From: "Christina" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 09:12:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I trust you are doing splendidly. I am writing to you today with an
exciting proposition to bolster your business's branding and customer
loyalty through our extensive array of logo products and apparel.

Before we delve into the specifics, could you kindly direct me to the most
suitable member of your team to discuss your business's needs for
promotional merchandise? We have a wide and diverse portfolio, including
but not limited to:

T-shirts
Mugs
Water bottles
USB flash drives
Pens
Plus a staggering collection of over 300,000 distinct items.
Since establishing our roots in the promotional products industry in 2003,
we have honed our craft in creating custom-branded merchandise that can
effectively elevate your brand, foster customer loyalty, and stimulate
sales growth.

Whether your goals involve designing a unique promotional item for an
upcoming trade show, devising an employee incentive program, or picking the
perfect corporate gift, our team of seasoned promo product specialists
stands ready to help. We pledge to guide you in selecting the most suitable
items for your business, design and produce personalized logos, and assure
the delivery of superior quality finished products right to your doorstep.

To that end, I am keen to know who would be the best person to discuss the
broad spectrum of products we can offer to help your business thrive. It
would be our pleasure to elaborate on how our promotional products can play
a pivotal role in heightening brand visibility and propelling your
business's growth.

We appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you soon.

With warm regards,

Christina Kelly
Promo Product Specialist