Subject: Как получить новых клиентов?

From: Борис Петрушенко <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2025 07:04:17 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Предлагаем провести е-мейл рассылку
   по нашей базе юридических лиц. Каждый месяц
   мы обновляем и дополняем базу. 

Content analysis details:   (6.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?147.45.217.61>]
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was blocked.
                            See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URI: softmal.ru]
                            [URI: ratpiple.ru]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL blocklist
                            [URI: ratpiple.ru]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_SAFE_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to
                             Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                            [147.45.217.61 listed in sa-accredit.habeas.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_CERTIFIED_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The
                            query to Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                         [147.45.217.61 listed in sa-trusted.bondedsender.org]
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.8 DKIM_ADSP_ALL          No valid author signature, domain signs all mail
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to
                             Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                            [147.45.217.61 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [147.45.217.61 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_BL      Mailspike blocklisted
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5831]
 0.0 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 1.2 DMARC_QUAR             DMARC quarantine policy

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Как получить новых клиентов?
From: Борис Петрушенко <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2025 07:04:17 -0800 (PST)

Предлагаем провести е-мейл рассылку по нашей базе юридических лиц.

Каждый месяц мы обновляем и дополняем  базу.

Это активные пользователи, которые получат от вас письмо,

и могут воспользоваться вашим товаром или услугой.

Москва! Это предложение для вас:

1 рассылка на 1 600 000 адресатов Москвы - 5000р.

1 рассылка на 9 500 000 адресатов России – 14900р.

С эффективностью и уважением к вашему делу!

Для заказа переходите на сайт