Subject: I love this, and strong men - are you? "Come to me, I'm waiting..

From: Linet Emslie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 14:38:42 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Why bumble underlie on foot atheism, are align taillight past
   vitreous?Salut pussy explorer :-)I'm Linet. I am from Russia o:-)I hope to
   meet a man, with whom we will share our lives, will have joint [...] 

Content analysis details:   (113.9 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: beatyfree.cn]
 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: beatyfree.cn]
 1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
             [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?89.114.126.168>]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                           [89.114.126.168 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [89.114.126.168 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: I love this, and strong men - are you? "Come to me, I'm waiting..
From: Linet Emslie <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 14:38:42 -0700 (PDT)

Why bumble underlie on foot atheism, are align taillight past vitreous?Salut  pussy explorer :-)I'm Linet. I am from Russia o:-)I hope to meet a man, with whom we will share our lives, will have joint hobbies and plans for a future, and give each other support and understanding! I want to meet an intelligent man with a big and good heart!My page is - http://LinetXX.beatyfree.cnIt's my photo-I hope you will find me there and we will become friends :-0  Welcome!