Subject: E-scooter for this week

From: "Jeremy Dyson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 00:46:43 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Hi, We are electric scooter and electric bike manufacturer
   and distributor. Our products are exported to more than 40 countries and
  regions, such as North America, the USA, Europe and the Middle East. we [...]

Content analysis details:   (13.4 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [31.22.109.176 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.0 DMARC_NONE             DMARC check neutral
 0.7 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NEUTRAL       SPF: HELO does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.0 HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_04    BODY: HTML has a low ratio of text to image
                            area
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: richmondhondahouse.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_BL      Mailspike blocklisted
 0.2 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.
 3.0 REPTO_INFONUMSCOM      No description available.
 2.7 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_ZBI     No description available.

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: E-scooter for this week
From: "Jeremy Dyson" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 00:46:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

We are electric scooter and electric bike manufacturer
and distributor. Our products are exported to more than 40 countries and
regions, such as North America, the USA, Europe and the Middle East. we
have EU and USA warehouse for fast delivery. We have steadily gained market
recognition in recent years, thanks to our quality manufacturing and good
credit standing. Our main advantages are high quality, prompt delivery
time. We have a professional R&D team and strict QC process testing. In
the field of consumer electronics market, we have never stopped our
innovation of new ideas.

This electric scooter can speed up to
19 mph, travel range of maximum 40 miles per charge, and max load of 220
lbs. Come with a powerful 500W motor that can allow the electric scooter
climb to 20% slope.
Newly Long-range Battery: Equipped
with a high-capacity(48V 11.6AH) battery, this electric scooter can travel
up to 40 miles per charge, the longest range of city commuting e scooter.

Great for city commuting.

Safety
and Comfortable Commuting: this electric scooter features a front-wheel
mechanical drum brake and a rear regenerative e-brake to enhance safety.

The front and rear wheels are equipped with 10-inch
air-filled tires to ensure max comfort, even on bumpy roads.
Easy to Fold: It can be folded quickly in 3 seconds (folded size:
44.1*18.9*20.9 inches, unfolded size: 44.1*18.9*48.2 inches). It can be
carried on public transportation, easily stored in car
trunks/elevators/subway, and other compact spaces.

If you
would like to purchase one of our e-scooters. Please reply to our email and
let us know your address in details for shipment, we will get it ready for
you.

Smart
Technology: Bigger and smarter LED display shows speed, battery life,
riding mode, headlights, and cruise control.

500W Powerful
Motor
Features a 500W motor for strong power output, MAX speeds up to
19 mph, max slope of 20%, max travel range of 40.4 miles under specific
conditions, max road 220lbs.
Portable Design
Hiboy S2 MAX
electric scooter easy to fold in 3 seconds (folded size: 44.1*18.9*20.9
inches, unfolded size: 44.1*18.9*48.2 inches), easy storage in car
trunks/elevators/subway and other compact spaces.

10-inch
Air-filled Tire
Smooth 10-inch pneumatic tires to absorb bumps,
ensuring max comfort, max road 220lbs.
Smart Technology: Bigger and
smarter LED display shows speed, battery life, riding mode, headlights, and
cruise control.
Riding safely in dark environments with ultra-bright
headlight, and smart rear light design improves more visibility. One-Click
turns on/off the headlight.

If you would like to purchase one of
our e-scooters. Please reply to our email and let us know your address in
details for shipment, we will get it ready for you.

Thanks,

Jeremy Dyson

The E-Scooter Distribution