Subject: Аукцион на право заключения договора аренды участка

From: Агапова Елизавета <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 02:10:50 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Коллеги, добрый день! Направляем
   приглашение на_семинар: Градостроительное_зонирование:
   правила_землепользования и застройки 

Content analysis details:   (5.8 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: kokum.ru]
 1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
            [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?185.173.178.205>]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [185.173.178.205 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                          [185.173.178.205 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [185.173.178.205 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
-1.0 DMARC_PASS             DMARC check passed
 1.1 DKIM_ADSP_ALL          No valid author signature, domain signs all mail
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
                            valid
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Аукцион на право заключения договора аренды участка
From: Агапова Елизавета <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 02:10:50 -0700 (PDT)

Коллеги, добрый день!

Направляем приглашение на_семинар:
Градостроительное_зонирование: правила_землепользования и застройки