Subject: email of sales invoice - BNWS431528 4/3/2024.

From: Accounts <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 06:59:56 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  This is an automatically generated email. No response is
  required. Sign in ESKIMO to continue Sign in to view the ESKIMO document View
   PDF Document 

Content analysis details:   (5.0 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was blocked.
                            See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URI: 9wayscopperzinc.info]
                            [URI: ibb.co]
                            [URI: gyazo.com]
                            [URI: macrest.jp]
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [157.7.245.233 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
-0.5 BAYES_05               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 1 to 5%
                            [score: 0.0164]
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENT          Relay has a client-like hostname
    [botnet_client,ip=157.7.245.233,rdns=v157-7-245-233.myvps.jp,ipinhostname]
 1.0 BOTNET                 Relay might be a spambot or virusbot
[botnet0.9,ip=157.7.245.233,rdns=v157-7-245-233.myvps.jp,maildomain=eskimo.com,client,ipinhostname]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 1.0 BOTNET_IPINHOSTNAME    Hostname contains its own IP address
           [botnet_ipinhosntame,ip=157.7.245.233,rdns=v157-7-245-233.myvps.jp]
 0.0 HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST BODY: HTML font color similar or identical to
                            background
 0.0 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_32     BODY: HTML: images with 2800-3200 bytes of words
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.0 T_HTML_ATTACH          HTML attachment to bypass scanning?
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 1.0 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: email of sales invoice - BNWS431528 4/3/2024.
From: Accounts <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 06:59:56 -0700 (PDT)

 This is an automatically generated email. No response is required.