Subject: Russian dating site

From: Carmela Z. Kockler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 03:11:57 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  It is the shamefaced, within divorce disyllabic!Adieu my pussy
   explorerMy name is Carmela. I am from Ukraine..I am an interesting and not
   boring girl, from the very childhood I have been active and ch [...] 

Content analysis details:   (112.2 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: beautywoman.cn]
 0.0 URIBL_PH_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the PH SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: beautywoman.cn]
 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: beautywoman.cn]
 1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
             [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?46.223.162.240>]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                           [46.223.162.240 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [46.223.162.240 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Russian dating site
From: Carmela Z. Kockler <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 03:11:57 -0700 (PDT)

It is the shamefaced, within divorce disyllabic!Adieu my pussy explorerMy name is Carmela. I am from Ukraine..I am an interesting and not boring girl, from the very childhood I have been active and cheerful. You can not get bored with me. Please look at my new naked pics here. I hope to find my man here and it doesn't matter for me from which country he will be.My page is over there: http://Carmela95.beautywoman.cnCheck out my pic-I hope you will find me there and we will become friends :-P Text me!