Subject: С гарантией лучшего результата!

From: Инна Тотьмянина <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 21:43:27 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Здравствуйте, Борис Печальный Реклама
   - устойчивость вашего положения! Подробная
   информация предоставлена на нашем сайте:
   ПОЧТА-1.РФ 

Content analysis details:   (109.6 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: popob.ru]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [193.124.55.222 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: С гарантией лучшего результата!
From: Инна Тотьмянина <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 21:43:27 -0700 (PDT)

Здравствуйте, Борис Печальный

Реклама - устойчивость вашего положения!

Подробная информация предоставлена на нашем сайте: ПОЧТА-1.РФ

С уважением, Людмила Эрастова