Subject: Fax docs recieved 12:28:30 PM

From: "E-Fax [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 04:28:40 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  FAX NOTICATION For ESKIMO.COM You RECENTLY received a fax
  document from (517- 4**) -**** Page (s) 2 Full scanned PDF. 

Content analysis details:   (10.3 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [103.131.95.86 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L3      RBL: Low reputation (-3)
                            [103.131.95.86 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 1.0 DMARC_NONE             DMARC check neutral
 0.8 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
                            valid
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_BL      Mailspike blacklisted
 1.9 NAME_EMAIL_DIFF        Sender NAME is an unrelated email address
 1.6 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 0.0 T_HTML_ATTACH          HTML attachment to bypass scanning?

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Fax docs recieved 12:28:30 PM
From: "E-Fax [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 04:28:40 -0800 (PST)

FAX NOTICATION For ESKIMO.COM 
You RECENTLY received a fax document from (517- 4**) -**** 

Page (s)

2 Full scanned PDF.

Received

Monday, January 10, 2022

Recipient

[email-masked]