Subject: Payment Advice - 09.02.2025

From: ​Jaesang Yi​ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2025 22:22:58 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Dear gudgel-list-request, With respect to your PI, we have
   made the Advance Payment through TT. Attached here is the bank payment slip
   for your reference, kindly confirm upon receipt. 

Content analysis details:   (9.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_CERTIFIED_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The
                            query to Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                         [74.208.133.78 listed in sa-trusted.bondedsender.org]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_SAFE_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to
                             Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                            [74.208.133.78 listed in sa-accredit.habeas.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to
                             Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                            [74.208.133.78 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4904]
 1.0 BOTNET_IPINHOSTNAME    Hostname contains its own IP address
        [botnet_ipinhosntame,ip=74.208.133.78,rdns=ip74-208-133-78.pbiaas.com]
 0.0 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENTWORDS     Hostname contains client-like substrings
         [botnet_clientwords,ip=74.208.133.78,rdns=ip74-208-133-78.pbiaas.com]
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENT          Relay has a client-like hostname
[botnet_client,ip=74.208.133.78,rdns=ip74-208-133-78.pbiaas.com,ipinhostname,clientwords]
 0.5 URI_NOVOWEL            URI: URI hostname has long non-vowel sequence
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.0 HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_06    BODY: HTML has a low ratio of text to image area
 0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 1.0 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 1.2 DYN_RDNS_AND_INLINE_IMAGE Contains image, and was sent by dynamic
                            rDNS
 1.8 DMARC_REJECT           DMARC reject policy

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Payment Advice - 09.02.2025
From: ​Jaesang Yi​ <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2025 22:22:58 -0800 (PST)

Dear gudgel-list-request,

With respect to your PI, we have made the Advance Payment through TT.

Attached here is the bank payment slip for your reference, kindly confirm upon receipt.

Payment Advice - 09.02.2025.pdf

Best Regards,

Jaesang Yi

ACCOUNT MANAGER

[email-masked]

P :  +886-2-8770-6958