Subject: logo products and apparel

From: "Christina Bevins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 07:43:57 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Hi, I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to reach out
   to you today to discuss the possibilities of logo products and apparel for
   your business. Quick question: Who would be the best contact to discu [...]

Content analysis details:   (5.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [69.12.91.126 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.0 DMARC_NONE             DMARC check neutral
 0.7 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NEUTRAL       SPF: HELO does not match SPF record (neutral)
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe

Subject: logo products and apparel
From: "Christina Bevins" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 07:43:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to reach out to you today to
discuss
the possibilities of logo products and apparel for your business.
Quick question: Who would be the best contact to discuss your company logo
products and apparel such as:

-T-shirts
-mugs
-water bottles
-USB flash drives
-pens
-plus 300,000 other products for your business。

Our company has been in the promotional products industry since 2003,
and we have a vast amount of experience in creating custom-branded
merchandise
that can help you promote your brand, increase customer loyalty, and drive
sales.

Whether you’re looking to create a unique promotional item for a trade
show,
employee incentive program, or corporate gift, our team of promo product
specialists is ready to work with you every step of the way. We’ll help
you select the perfect items for your business, design and create
customized logos,
and deliver top-quality finished products right to your doorstep.

So, who would be the best contact to discuss our wide range of products for
your business?
We would be delighted to discuss further how our promotional products can
help you increase
brand awareness and grow your business.

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Christina Bevins
Promo Product Specialist