Subject: Халат и Комбинезон, одноразовые. Собственное производство.

From: Геннадий Мартыненко <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 03:24:50 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Халат одноразовый, медицинский.
   Застежка - липучка / кнопка Рукава длинные
   на резинках 

Content analysis details:   (6.9 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
               [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?31.148.99.41>]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [31.148.99.41 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [31.148.99.41 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
-0.5 BAYES_05               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 1 to 5%
                            [score: 0.0432]
 0.8 DKIM_ADSP_ALL          No valid author signature, domain signs all mail
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.0 HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_06    BODY: HTML has a low ratio of text to image
                            area
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
                            valid
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 0.0 T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID Test for Invalidly Named or Formatted
                            Colors in HTML
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_BL      Mailspike blacklisted
 2.1 FREEMAIL_FORGED_REPLYTO Freemail in Reply-To, but not From

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Халат и Комбинезон, одноразовые. Собственное производство.
From: Геннадий Мартыненко <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 03:24:50 -0800 (PST)

Халат одноразовый, медицинский.

Застежка - липучка / кнопка

Рукава длинные на резинках

Цвет – белый/голубой

Плотность - 20 гр/м2

Стоимость: от 50 руб.

от 120 шт. – 55 руб.

от 1500 шт. – 53 руб.

от 5 000 шт. – 52 руб.

от 10 000 шт. - 50 руб.

Комбинезон одноразовый.

Застежка - молния + планка

Рукава длинные на резинках

Низ штанины - резинка

Цвет – белый

Плотность - 40 гр./м2

Стоимость: от 99 руб

от 1500 шт. – 115 руб.

от 3 000 шт. – 107 руб.

от 5 000 шт. - 99 руб.

Товар в наличии.

Собственное производство.

Анжелика Маркова

моб. 8-916-474-51-01

тел: (495) 626-22-00