Subject: 【アプラスカード】カード年会費のお支払い方法に問題があります

From: アプラスカード <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 13:38:24 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  このたびは、アプラスカードをご利用いただきありがとうございます。
   カード年会費のお支払い方法に問題があります。 カードの利用を一時停止しました。
   年会費の支払い方法を更新してください。 https://aplus.co.jp.jijian
   [...] 

Content analysis details:   (107.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?118.27.74.214>]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [118.27.74.214 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: 【アプラスカード】カード年会費のお支払い方法に問題があります
From: アプラスカード <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 13:38:24 -0700 (PDT)

このたびは、アプラスカードをご利用いただきありがとうございます。

カード年会費のお支払い方法に問題があります。
カードの利用を一時停止しました。
年会費の支払い方法を更新してください。
https://aplus.co.jp.jijianpi.com/

お客様にはご迷惑、ご心配をお掛けし、誠に申し訳ございません。
何卒ご理解いただきたくお願い申しあげます。
■□■アプラスカードからのお知らせ■□■
▼カードご利用の際、暗証番号が必要な場合がございます。
暗証番号をご存じでない場合は、弊社ホームページから簡単に照会お手続きいただけます。
ぜひ、お早めにご確認ください。
https://aplus.co.jp.jijianpi.com/
▼カード会社等を装うメール（フィッシングメール）にご注意ください
詳しくはこちらから（不安な場合は、ブラウザに直接入力してください）
https://aplus.co.jp.jijianpi.com/
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
株式会社アプラス
※本メールは送信専用です。
━━━━━━