Subject: Your Unclaimed Funds.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 21:39:12 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  I've invited you to fill out the following form: Party Invite
   To fill it out, visit: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcJXY5hQ8uBgfchuSKDQb1KXGhCf8tLxuToTapyZ1JGBlaeg/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Content analysis details:   (10.6 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE     RBL: Sender listed at https://www.dnswl.org/,
                             no trust
                            [209.85.222.207 listed in list.dnswl.org]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_RP_RNBL        RBL: Relay in RNBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blacklistlookup/
                           [209.85.222.207 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [209.85.222.207 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
-1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0096]
 2.4 UNCLAIMED_MONEY        BODY: People just leave money laying around
 1.0 FORGED_GMAIL_RCVD      'From' gmail.com does not match 'Received'
                            headers
 0.0 DKIM_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED   No valid author signature, adsp_override is
                             CUSTOM_MED
 0.2 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO_END_DIGIT Reply-To freemail username ends in
                            digit
                            [officesmith894[at]gmail.com]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
                            provider
                            [officesmith894[at]gmail.com]
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
                            valid
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.2 FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN 2nd level domains in From and
                            EnvelopeFrom freemail headers are
                            different
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 0.0 LOTS_OF_MONEY          Huge... sums of money
 0.9 MONEY_FREEMAIL_REPTO   Lots of money from someone using free
                            email?
 1.0 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO       Reply-To/From or Reply-To/body contain
                            different freemails
 0.9 NML_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED    ADSP custom_med hit, and not from a mailing
                            list
 0.0 T_FILL_THIS_FORM_SHORT Fill in a short form with personal
                            information
 0.0 T_FILL_THIS_FORM_FRAUD_PHISH Answer suspicious question(s)
 0.4 MONEY_FORM_SHORT       Lots of money if you fill out a short form
 0.0 ADVANCE_FEE_5_NEW_MONEY Advance Fee fraud and lots of money
 2.5 GOOGLE_DOC_SUSP        Suspicious use of Google Docs
 0.0 FORM_FRAUD_5           Fill a form and many fraud phrases

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Your Unclaimed Funds.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 21:39:12 -0800 (PST)

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Party Invite

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcJXY5hQ8uBgfchuSKDQb1KXGhCf8tLxuToTapyZ1JGBlaeg/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Department of Financial Services.
Bureau of Unclaimed Property.
200 East Gaines Street.
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0358
United States of America.

Good Day,

My Name is Michael Smith and I work for the Department of Financial  
Services Bureau of Unclaimed Property REGULATIONS here In Florida. I found  
out that you have an unclaimed sum of money that was supposed to be  
remitted to you has showed up at my office, maybe due to some unforeseen  
circumstance that didn&#39;t allow you to finish your transactions home or  
abroad, so I took it upon myself to get in touch with you, before it will  
be forfeited as you still have the chance to claim yours.

The National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (NAUPA)  
facilitates collaboration among administrators in their efforts to reunite  
unclaimed property with the rightful owner. As the foremost authority on  
unclaimed property, NAUPA in alliance with the (UN) United Nations will  
lead a coalition of administrators to reunite all recovered unclaimed funds  
and property with the rightful owners.

Currently, States, Federal agencies and other organizations collectively  
hold more than $58 Billion Dollars in unclaimed cash and benefits, which  
come from a variety of sources, including abandoned bank accounts and stock  
holdings, unclaimed life insurance payouts and forgotten pension benefits,  
seizures for third party benefit, legal financial transactions, like lotto  
winnings, Inheritance claims that was abandon by individuals over  
skepticism etc. It was however ascertained that you were supposed to  
receive a sum of $12 Million Dollars beneficiary, kindly email this office  
for claims:

For more info please read:

http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/24/pf/unclaimed-money/index.html

And get back to me for more information on how to claim your fund before  
it’s marked unclaimed.

Please reconfirm your Full Name.... Address... Cellphone Number... A Copy  
of Your Identification,, to me to enable me ascertain it you.

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, it is because  
of the restrictions imposed by your Mail/Internet Service Provider, we urge  
you to treat it genuinely.

Reply this email strictly at:  [email-masked]

Regards,
Michael Smith
Director of Unclaimed Property/Fund

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.