Subject: Mrs. Karole Niehoff is waiting for YOU and YOUR LOVE

From: Mrs. Karole Niehoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 04:58:01 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Well my star =] Iٓ'֨m al͙one to̵niͬgْht, wa֠nna tēaͤse
   me a bit an֦d then fuck me haֽrd?! M͎y ni̔ck̞namًe is Karole79 :))
  Mͯy profile is here: https://datinghub.name/adult_dating/?flo [...] 

Content analysis details:   (113.3 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: datinghub.name]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: datinghub.name]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?213.91.248.32>]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [213.91.248.32 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [213.91.248.32 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L4      RBL: Bad reputation (-4)
                            [213.91.248.32 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Mrs. Karole Niehoff is waiting for YOU and YOUR LOVE
From: Mrs. Karole Niehoff <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 04:58:01 -0800 (PST)

Well my star =]

Iٓ'֨m al͙one to̵niͬgْht, wa֠nna tēaͤse me a bit an֦d then fuck me haֽrd?!

M͎y ni̔ck̞namًe is Karole79 :))

Mͯy profile is here: https://datinghub.name/adult_dating/?flow=13218

C u later!