Subject: Make Shannah U. Lahm FEEL SWEET here

From: Shannah U. Lahm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 14:07:19 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Shannah Boͣnjour ma٘ster Would you mind to finding a y͛oung
   and nic͔e girl? :-) 

Content analysis details:   (111.6 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
             [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?85.243.143.120>]
 1.2 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL
                            blocklist
                            [URIs: datinghub.name]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [85.243.143.120 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                           [85.243.143.120 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP
                            address
                            [85.243.143.120 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Make Shannah U. Lahm FEEL SWEET here
From: Shannah U. Lahm <[email-masked]>
To: Gudgel List <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 14:07:19 -0800 (PST)

Boͣnjour ma٘ster

Would you mind to finding a y͛oung and nic͔e girl? :-)

My name is Shannah. I am from Ukrain̷e.

Have you ever heard that the lov̈́eliest girls in thͯe world live in my country? Don't even do̷ubt!

M͠y prٍofile is over tͪhere: https://datinghub.name/ads5/?flow=12324&src=12

I a̕m so wet:

I have much more sexy pics for you, mٌy sweet :P Waiting for yr repl͚y!