From: "Stephen Gudgel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 10:59:26 -0400

Gudgel
 
https://goo.gl/jURoJW

---- 
 
AMSA (PTY) LIMITED 
 
This message contains information from AMSA (Pty) Limited that may be 
confidential or privileged and AMSA (Pty) Limited holds copyright in this message. 
Any review, disclosure, copying, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or 
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities 
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this 
message in error, please erase it and notify the sender. Agreements, conclusions 
and other information in this message not related to the official business 
of AMSA (Pty) Limited, shall be understood as neither given, nor endorsed nor 
authorised by it. Please advise the sender immediately if you or your employer 
are dissatisfied with the use of electronic mail for communications of this kind. 
Although care was taken to transmit this message free of damaging code, 
AMSA (Pty) Limited and the sender do not make any warranties in thi
 s regard, 
and cannot be held liable for any loss or damages incurred by the recipient. 
This message does not constitute a guarantee or proof of the facts mentioned herein. 
 
Website: http://www.amsa.co.za