Subject: Важно руководителю.

From: Валерия Эфирова <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2025 01:36:03 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  -Сколько продает ваш конкурент?
  -Кому продает ваш конкурент? Подготовим подробный
   отчет за любой период. Вы сможете выйти на
   клиентов своего конкурента, получив эти
   данные, и занять новую долю рынка Подробнее
   в Вац� [...] 

Content analysis details:   (8.3 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.3 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
            [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?217.197.116.158>]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_SAFE_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to
                             Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                            [217.197.116.158 listed in sa-accredit.habeas.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_CERTIFIED_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The
                            query to Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                       [217.197.116.158 listed in sa-trusted.bondedsender.org]
 0.8 DKIM_ADSP_ALL          No valid author signature, domain signs all mail
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
 0.0 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL_BLOCKED RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to
                             Validity was blocked.  See
                            https://knowledge.validity.com/hc/en-us/articles/20961730681243
                             for more information.
                          [217.197.116.158 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 0.1 DKIM_INVALID           DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 0.2 BAYES_999              BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99.9 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 0.0 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 0.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 1.2 DMARC_QUAR             DMARC quarantine policy

Subject: Важно руководителю.
From: Валерия Эфирова <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2025 01:36:03 -0700 (PDT)

-Сколько продает ваш конкурент?
-Кому продает ваш конкурент?
Подготовим подробный отчет за любой период.

Вы сможете выйти на клиентов своего конкурента, получив эти данные, и занять новую долю рынка
Подробнее в Вацап или Телеграмм:

WhatsApp: +79233001300
Telegram: @vashbuhgaltermsk 
Email: [email-masked]

Ответом не пишите, письма не доходят!