Subject: По-настоящему индивидуальный подход к созданию сайтов.

From: Максим <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 18:42:43 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Здравствуйте, меня зовут Максим
   Красильников, я создаю и продвигаю сайты.
   Готов  предложить современную подачу вашей
   информации 

Content analysis details:   (109.4 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: redor.ru]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [92.38.189.209 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [92.38.189.209 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: По-настоящему индивидуальный подход к созданию сайтов.
From: Максим <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 18:42:43 -0700 (PDT)

Здравствуйте, меня зовут Максим Красильников,

я создаю и продвигаю сайты.

Готов  предложить современную подачу вашей информации