Subject: WARNING. Mail Delayed: Re: We have sent you an important corporate email that is encrypted

From: "Mail Delivery Subsystem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 23:23:36 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  This is a warning message only. Your message remains in the
   server queue, the server will try to send it again. You should not try to
   resend your message now. Message delivery to ' ' delayed LOCAL module(account
   support) reports: message receiving quota exceeded, try later 

Content analysis details:   (58.2 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
                            bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?144.76.99.111>]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/
                            [144.76.99.111 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
  50 DMARC_FAIL             DMARC check failed
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENT          Relay has a client-like hostname
[botnet_client,ip=144.76.99.111,rdns=static.111.99.76.144.clients.your-server.de,ipinhostname,clientwords]
 0.9 SPF_FAIL               SPF: sender does not match SPF record (fail)
                            [SPF failed: Rejected by SPF record]
 1.0 BOTNET_IPINHOSTNAME    Hostname contains its own IP address
[botnet_ipinhosntame,ip=144.76.99.111,rdns=static.111.99.76.144.clients.your-server.de]
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENTWORDS     Hostname contains client-like substrings
[botnet_clientwords,ip=144.76.99.111,rdns=static.111.99.76.144.clients.your-server.de]
 1.1 DKIM_ADSP_ALL          No valid author signature, domain signs all mail
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
                            mail domains are different
-0.0 SPF_HELO_PASS          SPF: HELO matches SPF record
 0.0 FORGED_SPF_HELO        No description available.
 0.4 KHOP_HELO_FCRDNS       Relay HELO differs from its IP's reverse DNS

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: WARNING. Mail Delayed: Re: We have sent you an important corporate email that is encrypted
From: "Mail Delivery Subsystem" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 23:23:36 -0800 (PST)

This is a warning message only.
  Your message remains in the server queue,
  the server will try to send it again.
  You should not try to resend your message now.

Message delivery to '<[email-masked]>' delayed
LOCAL module(account support) reports:
 message receiving quota exceeded, try later