Subject: Happy New Year to my Gudgel family!

From: Linda Gudgel Finnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 12:25:11 -0500

Hello folks-
Looks like we are into 2019 already.  Unfortunately it hasn't started good
for me.  I have had a bout with Vertigo and I hope I never have it again.

I ran across an old Ancestry Message Board from 2002 that I had submitted
referencing a print of Godshall's Mill-Souderton/Franconia, PA area by H.
Theodore Hallman and commissioned by the Union National Bank and Trust Co.
of Souderton< PA.  Well, I found a framed print on eBay listed as "rare"
for $!45.00 plus shipping.
Has anyone ever seen this print or do you have one?  I'd love to have it
but will keep looking for a lesser priced one or a poster print.

Check it out on eBay if you like.

Thanks,
Linda
from Kentucky

And have a great year!

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>