Subject: Pending Messages

From: "Administrator" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 00:35:08 -0800 (PST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Pending Messages eskimo.com Hi [email-masked]

Content analysis details:   (11.6 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 1.1 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.6 URIBL_PH_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the PH SURBL blocklist
                            [URI: blue-flower-0556e8310.4.azurestaticapps.net]
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4982]
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENT          Relay has a client-like hostname
[botnet_client,ip=192.152.28.190,rdns=ip192-152-28-190.pbiaas.com,ipinhostname,clientwords]
 1.0 BOTNET_CLIENTWORDS     Hostname contains client-like substrings
       [botnet_clientwords,ip=192.152.28.190,rdns=ip192-152-28-190.pbiaas.com]
 1.0 BOTNET_IPINHOSTNAME    Hostname contains its own IP address
      [botnet_ipinhosntame,ip=192.152.28.190,rdns=ip192-152-28-190.pbiaas.com]
 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 0.1 URI_HEX                URI: URI hostname has long hexadecimal sequence
 0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.0 HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST BODY: HTML font color similar or identical to
                            background
-0.0 T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE   No description available.
 1.0 FSL_BULK_SIG           Bulk signature with no Unsubscribe
 1.0 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 0.1 MIME_HEADER_CTYPE_ONLY 'Content-Type' found without required MIME
                            headers
 3.5 URI_PHISH              Phishing using web form

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Pending Messages
From: "Administrator" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 00:35:08 -0800 (PST)

eskimo.com

Hi  [email-masked]

You have (9) unreceived emails
on  2/7/2024  .
this was
caused by system delay, Rectify Below:

Release
messages to inbox.Source: eskimo.com
Support