Subject: Mia and Carl l

From: Ardath Potts <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 02:49:40 GMT

Hello list members, I want to let you know that Sunday's Quincy
Herald-Whig has a great feature article on Mia and Carl.  It has photos
and a story about their renovation of an historic Hannibal, MO downtown
building.  You can find the Herald-Whig on -line.  

Ardath

---

From: Dianne Holmes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 20:37:43 -0800

I tried to search for her name but got a message that I have to sign up or 
something. Maybe you could cut and paste the info for us, Ardath?

  I did get to reach a few lines about Carl and Mia's daughter-in-law? coming to 
stay with them to have their grandchild while their son is away in the military. 
Don't know how old that article was however.

Thanks for finding this for us.

Dianne

On 4/8/2013 6:49 PM, Ardath Potts wrote:
> -----
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 2013.0.3272 / Virus Database: 3162/6232 - Release Date: 04/08/13
>
>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 04:45:27 +0000 (UTC)

I hope there are pictures of their restoration. 

m. 

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dianne Holmes" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Ardath Potts" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 12:37:43 AM 
Subject: Re: Mia and Carl l 

Dianne