Subject: Calvin Paul Gudgel (1960-2014) Madison, Wisconsin- Obituary

From: Linda Gudgel Finnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 15:55:21 -0400

Obituary for Calvin P. Gudgel

MADISON - Calvin P. Gudgel, age 56, of Madison, passed away
unexpectedly on Friday, July 29, 2016. He was born on July 17, 1960,
in Reedsburg, the son of Ernest and Helen (Miller) Gudgel. Calvin
enjoyed fishing, hunting and family time. He hauled the U.S. Mail for
30 years. Calvin had a vast collection of hats and collectible trucks.
He had a heart of gold. Calvin is survived by his daughter, Kayla;
fiancé, Tammy Fowell; Tammy's children, Crystal Kalish, Bill Kimbler
and Kassandra Kimbler; Tammy's grandchildren, Kristin, Ellias, Kolton,
Kyan "Kayak" and Serenity; Calvin's siblings, Brenda Fowell, Stan
Gudgel, Sue Gudgel and Ernest Gudgel; his dog, Jake; and numerous
nieces, nephews, other family and friends. He was preceded in death by
his parents; and nephew, Jake. Funeral services will be held at
GUNDERSON EAST FUNERAL HOME, 5203 Monona Dr., Madison, at 11:30 a.m.
on Tuesday, August 9, 2016, with the Rev. Julie Overman presiding.
Visitation will be held at the funeral home from 9:30 a.m. until the
time of the services on Tuesday.

Gunderson East
Funeral & Cremation Care
5203 Monona Drive
(608)221-5420

(Note from  Linda- Our prayers and condolences go out to Calvin's
family.  I don't recall ever corresponding with Calvin but I had him
in my database of the Gudgel family.  If you want to see a picture of
him go to the funeral home website for a look.  I tried to send it
with the obit but it did not transfer.  Thanks,
(Linda from Kentucky)