Sports Ambassadors 1994 Cambodia Team
Left to Right:
- Roger, an ex-minister turned missionary. He came along for
the ride so that he could meet with the current missionaries
- Natalie, outside hitter at Cal Poly SLO and
one of the best volleyball players I've ever met.
- Kara, a setter at John Brown Univ.
- Dan, our leader and basketball coach
- Quinh, lived in Vietnam when it was horrible to
live in Vietnam
- Chuck, a huge basketball player from Kansas
The writing in the back is Khmer, the language of
Cambodia. This picture was taken in one of the first
Christian churches in Phnom Penh, since Christians were
allowed to worship openly. The pastor of this church
was an ex-sailor.