Summary of Qualifications:
• 20+ years of successful experience in dealing with people of all ages from diverse cultural, technical, and educational backgrounds.
• Background includes being a Web Site Designer, Webmaster, Video Game Staff Designer, Storyboard Creator, and Illustrator.
Grafyte Web Site Design Solutions Seattle, WA
Lead Web Designer
Successfully operate a creative studio providing information technology solutions for businesses, public service organizations and individuals.
Major projects have included:
• Load testing, image optimization, and critical SEO analysis for Flmonline.net.
• Re-design, update, and maintain a PHP-based web site for Storm-water Books, an independent book publisher.
• Design and develop an academic web site for The Center for Nanotechnology, a University of Washington research center.
• Design a commercial site for Spiral Arts.
Prior Experience includes:
• Design, develop, and maintain the commercial web site as the Webmaster for Computer Forensics Incorporated, which gathers digital evidence for civil litigation.
• Design and develop a 360-page academic web site as the Webmaster for the Center For Applied Microtechnology, a University of Washington research center in Seattle.
• Design and model space ships for the shareware game "Stars" as a Storyboard Artist for Emblazon Multimedia Projects in Seattle.
• Design and build virtual sets and animated sequences in 3D Studio for Emblazon's Multimedia demonstration CD-ROM.
• Provide technology support for the Harborview Medical Center.
• Photo-realistic and multimedia artist - portraits in mixed media, Prismacolor, and graphite for gallery exhibits.
• Work on a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Philosophy
University of Hawaii in Honolulu, HI - Earned 2 Years of Credits.
• Studied Japanese.
• Cartoonist for the School Newspaper
...Computer graphics special effects,
cartoons, cats, Kauai, Hawaii, photography, Irish and Jewish poetry,
hunting down obscure links on the Internet, running a Technology
and art news log, heavy metal, hard rock, trance, dance, techno, classical, early music, and industrial.