C.G. Jung Society, Seattle
If you would like an overview of C.G. Jung and his theories, the Jung Society recommends the following books. All of these books are available at the Society library, and they can also be purchased from Amazon.com, using the provided link. Keep an eye on this page for more book lists.
Introduction to Jung:
- Memories, Dreams, Reflections, by C.G. Jung. (A cassette version is also available.)
- Jung's Map of the Soul: An Introduction, by Murray Stein.
- Man and His Symbols, by C.G. Jung, et. al. (A cassette version is also available.)
- Essential Jung, by C.G. Jung, introduction by Anthony Storr.
- Jung Lexicon: A Primer of Terms and Concepts, by Daryl Sharp.
- Boundaries of the Soul: The Practice of Jung's Psychology, by June Singer
- The Symbolic Quest: Basic Concepts of Analytical Psychology, by Edward Whitmont
- Dreams: God's Forgotten Language, by John Sanford.
C.G. Jung Society, Seattle home page
Updated: 12 February 2000