Resources available on the WWW
The web is rife with interesting places to visit, and no home page would be
complete without a long, boring, and ultimately useless listing of them.
To that end, I present...
Silly, Bizarre, Cool, and Just Plain Weird Stuff
- Listen! Yes, listen to the fantastic, indeed, masterful
vocalizations of the one and only (thank goodness!) William
Shatner! Visit the famous Capt. James T.
Kirk Sing-a-long Page!
- Ever wondered who would win in a drop-down, knockout steel cage
chainsaw match to the death between Barney the Purple Dinosaur and
Wesley Crusher? Ever lain in bed at night wondering who was the more
dangerous, Pee-Wee Herman or Gilligan? Then there's simply no doubt
- you just can't miss the WWWF Grudge Match.
Trust me on this.
- Think this page sucks? Well, you're not alone! In fact, I'm sure
nearly everyone shares your opinion. Wondering why? Take a peek at the Top Ten Ways To
Tell If You Have A Sucky Home Page
- What? Space Tourism? What a cool idea! Unfortunately, it's not here
yet... But the nice people at Interglobal Space
Lines, Inc. will pack you into a jet and fly in parabolic arcs
for you. Whee!
- The next site needs no introduction. It's the Mr. Edible Starchy
Tuber Head Home Page!
- Hey, what are you looking at? Well, look here. The Bastard Son of the Lord
now has his own Home Page
and you'd better take a peek or you're gonna go to hell, along with
Jesse Helms! (What? You didn't know that? Then you'd better look,
- There are good providers (Eskimo :-). There are bad providers
(Netcom). There are really bad providers (Prodigy). And then,
there's AOL. There simply is no competition when it comes to
sucking. The AOL SUCKS!
home page will explain in graphic detail how America On-Line
manages to provide so much vacuum force.
- This list obviously wouldn't be complete without a link to the Useless WWW
Pages, seeing as how it's "usefully challenged" itself.
Atheist, Freethought, Anti-Religion and Otherwise Interesting
- The Internet Infidels have put together an excellent web site,
the Secular web.
Books, interviews, opinions, faqs. Check it out!
- I'm sure you've heard all about the Church of $cientology. Well, if
you're not sick of the slimy vermin already (I know I am), you might
check out Tilman
Hausherr's home page which has loads of stuff about it. Excuse me
while I call my lawyer.
- What page would be complete without a link to The Atheism Web?
If you've never FAQs, now would probably be a good time
- especially the one on constructing a logical argument.
Babylon 5, Science Fiction, and Fantasy links
- There's a wonderful Lurker's Guide to Babylon
5, maintained by Steven Grimm. The EA ship Hyperion
was in fact named after after the original Lurker website, hyperion.com, BTW. :-)
- Elana Beach is selling cool B5 ASCII Art
Jumpgate Pins - <*>
- If you like polls, take a look at the Internet
Top 100 SF&F page. You may be startled at some of the crap
that rises to the top, but hey, what do you expect from statistics?
- Michael "The Admiral" Zecca has all sorts of cool stuff in his home
page, The Admiral's Jump
- If you're looking for information on Science Fiction
Conventions in the NorthWest well, look no further.
Space and other Science Links
- It's rather silly, but hey, what else is new on the Web? Check out
the Artemis Project Home Page if
you want to see some people trying to make their own moon base.
- Various information about the solar system is available at The
Nine Planets multimedia tour.
- The Apollo Lunar Surface
Journal - a record of lunar surface ops on Apollo 11, 12, 14 and
- I'm sure everyone else in the world already has a link for it, so of
course I wouldn't want to feel left out and forget the link to the Galileo Project Home Page,
Elladan / <email@example.com> / PGP Public Key
Last Modified Friday, 20