Useless Information About Elladan
(AKA Agent J)
Why anyone would want to know anything about me I have no idea, but hey, who
am I to question other people's motives?
- I was born somewhere on the West Coast of the United States on
February the 14th,
sometime during the last millennium, in a log cabin.
- I am 5'10, and therefore tower over even very large dogs, which
probably explains their dislike of me.
- I have brown eyes. I'd say they're stunning, but they're not.
- I have really dark brown hair, almost black. Most people would say it
is black, but I won't.
- I have two pathologically affectionate cats, who go by the names
Meow and Mrowrrr, but
I just call them Doobie and
Angie (short for Angelina) The former
is a really cute Japanese Bobtail type
cat, and the latter sucks her thumb (well, her paw).
- My dentist says I have nice teeth. I don't believe her.
- The letter J appears twice in my full, real name.
- There are currently no good pictures of me. Anywhere. None. So
don't expect to see any here.
- I gladly accept ram chips as treats. The more the better.
- I don't feel the cold. People are always looking at me in nice toasty
50 degree weather and asking "Aren't you freezing?!" If you
are such a person, the answer is "No."
- I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON, OK?!
- It has been proposed that my name is Joel. It is not Joel. I don't
even know anyone named Joel.
- I can't whistle.
- I can't blow bubble-gum either.
- Yes, I can yo-yo.
- I look really stupid in yellow. Dark blue is much better.
- I am not a psychopathic killer. I am not a cop either. Stop staring
- I look depressed. This has nothing to do with whether I actually
am depressed, so don't ask.
- I also look tired. I'm not.
- I have huge piles of books and paper and disks in this room. It's a
- I don't really like music. Well, it's not that I dislike it, except
for music which gives me a headache, it's just that I don't give a
damn. It all might as well be background noise for all I care.
Late Breaking News: I have decided I now like some music. Whoo!
- I got bored, so I decided to try juggling. So far, I've managed to
keep the balls in the air for an awesome 20 seconds, and my cats are
looking at me strangely.
- Due to popular confusion, I'll give out this startling fact: I am, in
fact, a man. Wow.
- NPR is cool.
Elladan / <firstname.lastname@example.org> / PGP Public Key
Last Modified Sunday, 8