VINTAGE CAR RADIO REPAIR
I've been repairing radios since I was a teenager in
the late 50's. Car radios are my specialty. This Mopar radio has been completely
rebuilt and sounds and works as good as new.
My primary interest is in radios from the thirties through the fifties. At this time I'm not able to take
- All tubes tested.
- All paper capacitors replaced.
- Filter capacitors tested for leakage, capacity, and power factor.
- Resistors and micas checked.
- Vibrators replaced if necessary with electronic vibrator.
- Tube sockets checked for contacts.
- Mechanicals checked for proper operation.
This is the center of the dashboard of my 51 Kaiser Traveler!