The Revised Tables of Lessons
XCEPT on Septuagesima Sunday, and the Sunday next before Advent, on every Sunday on which Lessons from the Gospels are provided both for Mattins and Evensong, one of such Lessons shall always be read.
It is convenient that, when alternative Lessons are provided, choice be exercised according to some scheme of consecutive reading.
[Each page contains the lessons for the Sundays and Holy-days that fall within the range specified, and also for the weekdays following the last Sunday listed for that page.]
- Part I: Advent Sunday through the Fourth Sunday in Advent.
- Part II: Christmas Eve through January 5.
- Part III: Epiphany through the Sixth Sunday after Epiphany.
- Part IV: Septuagesima through the Fifth Sunday in Lent.
- Part V: Palm Sunday through Whitsunday.
- Part VI: Trinity Sunday through the Sixth Sunday after Trinity.
- Part VII: The Seventh Sunday after Trinity through the Thirteenth Sunday after Trinity.
- Part VIII: The Fourteenth Sunday after Trinity through the Twentieth Sunday after Trinity.
- Part IX: The Twenty-First Sunday after Trinity through the Sunday Next before Advent.
- Part X: Lessons Proper for Holy-Days not Included in the Foregoing Table.