This page is under construction!
In 1983 I turned 18 years old, and went on two big trips, to Ft.
Lauderdale, Florida (March 19-April 6) for Spring Break, and to Greece and
Yugoslav Macedonia in July and August. These were my first rides that were
above the previous maximum of 200-300 miles.
Florida pictures are from April 1983:
- Riding on the packed sand "roadway"
of Daytona Beach
- At the Daytona Inn, Rte. A1A, Daytona Beach
- Card from Time Square Restaurant, Daytona Beach
- Watching the space shuttle take off, south of Daytona
- Palm tree in orange grove
- Century plant
- Indian River County
- View of Cape Canaveral, from the mainland
Greece pictures, c. July 1983, near the town of Megara:
- With Foti, a guy from Belgium
- Bike & I
Page created: September 8, 1999
Last updated: October 12, 1999
This site has been viewed times
since May 3, 2001.