Easy Swirl Cheesecake
- Oven: 350 degrees
- Cook for: 40-45 minutes
- Chill overnight
- 1 and 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbs. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
Combine crumbs, butter or margarine, sugar, and cinnamon in bowl.
Pat onto bottom of ungreased 9" springform cake pan. Refrigerate.
- 4 packages cream cheese (8 oz. each), softened
- Swirl ingredient (see below)
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, eggs, vanilla. Blend
well. Scoop 1 cup of mixture into smaller bowl and set aside. Pour remainder
into cake pan. Add swirl ingredient to remaining 1 cup of cheesecake
mixture, blend. Spoon resulting batter in dollops on top of cheesecake in
pan. Use wooden spoon handle or spatula to swirl together (marbelizing, not
- Brownie mix (1 box with oil and egg as per directions)
- Pie filling (lemon is my personal favorite)
- Cookie dough (peanut butter or chocolate chip)
- Whatever else sounds good (let me know what you try!)
Click here to return to the previous page.
Cheesecake / Copyright 1996 - Tim Morgan /