Climate Change Feedback Effects
Climate Change Feedback Effects:
- Reduction of the Albedo reflection effect at the poles from polar ice melt.
- Acceleration from stopping pollution, causing immediate reduction in
reflective sulfur gasses.
- Increased green house effect from increased non-cloud water vapor.
- Exhausting CO2 from the oceans as the ocean temperature rises.
- Massive Addition of Methane to the atmosphere from permafrost and polar
- Further loss of land plant life from heating and desertification.
- Ocean acidification killing off oceanic ecosystems that process CO2.
- Acceleration of loss of land plant life from further human desperation.
- Reduction of land plants as sealevel rises and covers land.
- Dieoff of carbon encapsulating animals in the ocean.
- Recycling, and many other allegedly "green" activities.