[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SSH2 upgrade, 7:10am.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: SSH2 upgrade, 7:10am.
- From: "Eric T. Jorgensen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 07:20:58 -0700
- Newsgroups: lobby,announcements
- Old-date: Thu, 16 May 2002 07:20:49 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-date: Thu, 16 May 2002 07:20:58 -0700
- Resent-from: email@example.com
- Resent-message-id: <"g4gf43.0.uL7.91yuy"@mx1>
- Resent-sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
We switched SSH to SSH2 this morning at 7:10 after a number of local tests; this would have resulted in dropped shell connections for those already logged in, and possibly a warning about a new SSH host key when reconnecting. If you reset/update your known_host key on the client side of things, that warning should be resolved. Please let us know if you experience any problems with the new SSH2. Thanks.