News Guy

     The News company that we've outsourced News to (News Guy), we've been
using since 2007.

     All of the sudden news stopped working.  I sent an e-mail to support and
the response I got was that we had reached our download limit.

     I'm reasonably sure what I had originally negotiated only had a concurrent
connection limit, not a download limit, but they insist otherwise.

     It hasn't been a problem for two years even though we had a larger
userbase two years ago.

     To fix this with them I'd have to double what I'm paying them now.  I
think they have just gotten greedy and given the current economic situation
that's not something I can afford; so I'm looking for alternatives.