Subject: Возможности кредитования заключенных контрактов

From: Касьянов Дмитрий <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 22:01:55 -0700 (PDT)

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.eskimo.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  ÐšÐ¾Ð»Ð»ÐµÐ³Ð¸, Ð´Ð¾Ð±Ñ€Ñ‹Ð¹ Ð´ÐµÐ½ÑŒ. ÐÐ°Ð¿Ñ€Ð°Ð²Ð»ÑÐµÐ¼
   Ð¸Ð½Ñ„Ð¾Ñ€Ð¼Ð°Ñ†Ð¸ÑŽ. 24-25 Ð¼Ð°Ñ 2021 Ð³. ÑÐ¾ÑÑ‚Ð¾Ð¸Ñ‚ÑÑ ÑÐµÐ¼Ð¸Ð½Ð°Ñ€
   Ð² Ð¡Ð°Ð½ÐºÑ‚-ÐŸÐµÑ‚ÐµÑ€Ð±ÑƒÑ€Ð³Ðµ, Ð¿Ð¾ Ñ‚ÐµÐ¼Ðµ: Ð“Ð¾ÑÑƒÐ´Ð [...] 

Content analysis details:   (107.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: gasab.ru]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [109.248.203.108 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [109.248.203.108 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 100 SHORTCIRCUIT           Not all rules were run, due to a shortcircuited
                            rule
 5.0 RCVD_IN_ZEN_LASTEXTERNAL The last untrusted relay is listed in
                            Spamhaus ZEN

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Возможности кредитования заключенных контрактов
From: Касьянов Дмитрий <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 22:01:55 -0700 (PDT)

Коллеги, добрый день.
Направляем информацию.
24-25 мая 2021 г. состоится семинар в Санкт-Петербурге, по теме:
Государственный_оборонный_заказ_2021.
Участие_очно и онлaйн_в_zооm.
Во вложении направляем краткую программу