Subject: Children in CoS #8
From: [email-masked] (Andreas Heldal-Lund)
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 23:02:40 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

*******************************************************
* This is a serie to show how children are treated in *
* the Church of Scientology. This is factual, text is *
* scanned from CoS documents by me. Some text had to  *
* be re-typed due to bad quality, errors could occur. *
* http://www.xenu.net/            Andreas Heldal-Lund *
*******************************************************

The Children’s Security Check

The Children’s Security Check is perhaps the saddest and sickest 
commentary on the so called "Church of Scientology". This security 
check is current and in use. It is aimed at children who are 6 to 
12 years of age. 

Here is a short description of how it is used. The child is 
connected to a device called an E-meter which measures changes and 
fluctuations in skin resistance. The child holds a can in each 
hand (small ones specially for children) which is connected to 
this meter. The adult "auditor" who conducts the "session" has 
been trained in hypnosis techniques (they learn to stare at a 
person for two hours at a time without moving or blinking). The 
child is asked the list of questions, and if a question results
in a reaction detected by the meter then the child is pressured 
into saying what it is that they are hiding. 

The children who are subjected to this hypnotic interrogation are 
usually the children of the Sea Org. This is the elite core of the 
Scientology organisation. The children are those who have escaped 
the abortion arrangements of the "Ethics Officer". Since children 
are regarded as an unnecessary overhead in the Sea Org, young 
women who get pregnant are usually pressured into aborting their
unborn children. After this they are sent to the RPF 
(Rehabilitation Project Force - a Sea Org hard labour punishment 
centre) for an indefinite period until they have reformed. Those 
children that do get born are denied access to their parents for 
all but one or two hours per week. Many are sent away to a Sea Org 
centre for children where they are kept in appalling conditions 
and survive off appalling rations. Those that look after them do 
so as a punishment, not out of choice. Those children who survive, 
and some don’t, are expected to work for the Sea Org from an early 
age. The mind-conditioning starts early and it is no wonder that 
these children turn into selfless zealots.

Slaves to the cult of Scientology. 

In presenting the "Security Check Children" the liberty has been 
taken to correct the numbering of the questions. On the original 
there were two questions numbered as 26. In all other respects it 
is the same. 

[START CULT DOCUMENT]

                  HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
            Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex 

                HCO BULLETIN OF 21 SEPTEMBER 1961
Missions 

                     SECURITY CHECK CHILDREN
                      HCO WW Security Form 8

      The following is a processing check for use on children. 

      Be sure the child can understand the question. Rephrase it 
so he or she can understand it. The first question is the most 
potent. 

                    Children's Security Check
                           Ages 6-12

  1.WHAT HAS SOMEBODY TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL? 

  2.HAVE YOU EVER DECIDED YOU DIDN'T LIKE SOME MEMBER OF YOUR
     FAMILY? 

  3.HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN SOMETHING BELONGING TO SOMEBODY ELSE
     AND NEVER GIVEN IT BACK? 

  4.HAVE YOU EVER PRETENDED TO BE SICK (ILL)? 

  5.HAVE YOU EVER MADE YOURSELF SICK (ILL) OR HURT YOURSELF TO
     MAKE SOMEBODY SORRY? 

  6.HAVE YOU EVER WANTED SOMETHING VERY MUCH BUT NEVER TOLD
     ANYBODY ABOUT IT? 

  7.HAVE YOU EVER GOTTEN YOURSELF DIRTY ON PURPOSE? 

  8.HAVE YOU EVER REFUSED TO EAT JUST TO WORRY SOMEONE? 

  9.HAVE YOU EVER REMEMBERED SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF AND
     NOT TOLD ANYBODY BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT THEY WOULDN'T
     BELIEVE YOU OR BE ANGRY AT YOU? 

 10.HAVE YOU EVER REFUSED TO OBEY AN ORDER FROM SOMEONE YOU
     SHOULD OBEY? 

 11.HAVE YOU EVER TOLD ANOTHER CHILD SOMETHING THAT WASN'T
     TRUE, JUST TO FRIGHTEN OR UPSET HIM? 

 12.HAVE YOU EVER BULLIED A SMALLER CHILD? 

 13.HAVE YOU EVER DELIBERATELY GOT ANOTHER CHILD OR A GROWNUP
     INTO TROUBLE? 

 14.HAVE YOU EVER PESTERED OLDER CHILDREN OR GROWN PEOPLE WHO
     WERE TRYING TO WORK? 

 15.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN MEAN OR CRUEL TO AN ANIMAL, BIRD OR FISH? 

 16.HAVE YOU EVER FORGOTTEN TO GIVE FOOD OR WATER TO A PET
     ENTRUSTED TO YOUR CARE? 

 17.HAVE YOU EVER BROKEN SOMETHING BELONGING TO SOMEONE ELSE?

 18.HAVE YOU EVER DELIBERATELY SPOILED CLOTHING OF YOURS
     BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT? 

 19.DO YOU HAVE A SECRET? 

 20.HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR BODY
     THAT YOU WERE AFRAID TO TELL ANYBODY ABOUT? 

 21.HAVE YOU EVER DONE ANYTHING YOU WERE VERY MUCH ASHAMED
     OF? 

 22.IS THERE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU YOUR PARENTS COULDN'T
     UNDERSTAND, EVEN IF YOU TOLD THEM? 

 23.HAVE YOU EVER FAILED TO FINISH YOUR SCHOOLWORK ON TIME? 

 24.HAVE YOU EVER FLUNKED AN EXAMINATION AT SCHOOL? 

 25.HAVE YOU EVER DELIBERATELY GIVEN A TEACHER TROUBLE? 

 26.HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO MAKE OTHERS DISLIKE SOME TEACHER? 

 27.HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO MAKE ANOTHER CHILD UNPOPULAR? 

 28.HAVE YOU EVER BROKEN, DAMAGED OR TAKEN ANY SCHOOL
     PROPERTY? 

 29.HAVE YOU EVER LIED TO A TEACHER? 

 30.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN LATE TO SCHOOL OR LATE TO A CLASS? 

 31.HAVE YOU EVER STAYED AWAY FROM SCHOOL WHEN YOU COULD
     HAVE GONE? 

 32.HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED BY COPYING SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK,
     TAKING NOTES INTO AN EXAMINATION OR LOOKING UP ANSWERS IN A
     BOOK WHEN YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO? 

 33.HAVE YOU EVER SPOILED THINGS FOR SOMEBODY? 

 34.WHO HAVE YOU MADE GUILTY? 

 35.HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING YOU SHOULDN'T WHEN YOU WERE
     SUPPOSED TO BE IN BED OR ASLEEP? 

 36.HAVE YOU EVER TOLD OTHERS BAD STORIES ABOUT SOMEONE? 

 37.HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO MAKE OTHERS BELIEVE THAT YOUR
     PARENTS OR TEACHERS WERE CRUEL TO YOU? 

 38.HAVE YOU EVER OFFERED AS AN EXCUSE FOR SOMETHING YOU HAVE
     DONE WRONG THAT YOU ARE ONLY A CHILD OR THAT YOU HAVEN'T
     GROWN UP YET? 

 39.HAVE YOU EVER FELT THAT YOUR PARENTS AND HOME WERE TOO
     GOOD FOR YOU? 

 40.HAVE YOU EVER FELT THAT YOUR PARENTS AND HOME WEREN'T GOOD
     ENOUGH FOR YOU? 

 41.IS THERE ANYTHING YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR PARENTS AND NEVER
     HAVE? 

 42.HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING TO YOUR BODY THAT YOU
     SHOULDN'T HAVE? 

 43.HAVE YOU EVER DONE ANYTHING TO SOMEONE ELSE'S BODY THAT
     YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE? 

 44.HAVE YOU EVER TOLD ANYONE THAT YOU DID SOMETHING WHEN YOU
     HADN'T REALLY DONE IT? 

 45.HAVE YOU EVER TOLD ANYONE THAT YOU HADN'T DONE SOMETHING
     WHICH YOU REALLY HAD DONE? 

 46.HAVE YOU EVER GANGED UP ON ANOTHER CHILD AND MADE FUN OF
     HIM BECAUSE HE WAS DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF YOU? 

 47.HAVE YOU EVER MADE FUN OF ANOTHER BECAUSE OF THE WAY HE
     LOOKED? 

 48.HAVE YOU EVER DECIDED NEVER TO TALK TO SOMEONE AGAIN? 

 49.HAVE YOU EVER MADE YOUR PARENTS OR TEACHERS WORK HARDER
     THAN THEY SHOULD? 

 50.HAVE YOU EVER DECIDED THAT YOU WERE TOO BRIGHT OR TOO
     SMART FOR THE OTHER KIDS? 

 51.HAVE YOU EVER ANNOYED AN ADULT BY SOMETHING YOU DID OR
     SAID? 

 52.HAVE YOU EVER HURT A CHILD? 

 53.HAVE YOU EVER MADE A CHILD CRY? 

 54.HAVE YOU EVER MADE A CHILD SULK? 

 55.HAVE YOU EVER KEPT ANOTHER CHILD FROM HAVING SOMETHING
     THAT REALLY BELONGED TO HIM? 

 56.HAVE YOU EVER FOUND ANYTHING AND FAILED TO RETURN IT TO ITS
     OWNER? 

 57.HAVE YOU EVER TOLD STORIES ABOUT SOMEONE BEHIND THEIR
     BACK? 

 58.HAVE YOU EVER LIED TO ESCAPE BLAME? 

 59.HAVE YOU EVER NOT TOLD THE WHOLE TRUTH ABOUT SOMETHING SO
     AS TO PROTECT SOMEONE? 

 60.HAVE YOU EVER FELT ASHAMED OF YOUR PARENTS? 

 61.HAVE YOU EVER FELT ASHAMED OF YOUR FRIENDS? 

 62.HAVE YOU EVER DISAPPOINTED YOUR PARENTS? 

 63.HAVE YOU EVER RUN AWAY WHEN YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED? 

 64.HAVE YOU EVER FELT SURE YOUR PARENTS WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND
     SOMETHING THAT HAD HAPPENED IN SCHOOL, SO YOU DIDN'T TELL
     THEM? 

 65.HAVE YOU EVER NOT TOLD TEACHERS SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR
     FAMILY BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND IT? 

 66.HAVE YOU EVER FAILED TO KEEP ANOTHER CHILD'S SECRET? 

 67.HAVE YOU EVER FELT IT WAS JUST NO USE TALKING TO SOMEONE? 

 68.HAVE YOU EVER HURT SOMEONE YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO? 

 69.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SLOPPY ABOUT YOUR CLOTHES OR
     POSSESSIONS? 

 70.HAVE YOU EVER CRIED WHEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE? 

 71.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A COWARD? 

 72.HAVE YOU EVER MADE TOO MUCH FUSS OVER A LITTLE HURT? 

 73.HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO MAKE YOUR PARENTS BELIEVE YOU WERE
     DOING BETTER IN SCHOOL THAN YOU WERE? 

 74.HAVE YOU EVER TOLD ON ANYONE? 

 75.HAVE YOU EVER TEASED YOUNGER CHILDREN? 

 76.HAVE YOU EVER MADE A MESS AND NOT HELPED TO CLEAN IT UP? 

 77.HAVE YOU EVER BROKEN OR DAMAGED SOMETHING AND NEVER TOLD
     ANYBODY IT WAS YOU WHO DID IT? 

 78.HAVE YOU EVER LET SOMEONE ELSE GET PUNISHED FOR SOMETHING
     YOU DID? 

 79.HAVE YOU EVER CRIED TILL YOU GOT YOUR OWN WAY? 

 80.HAVE YOU EVER DECIDED "SOMEDAY, WHEN I'M GROWN-UP, I'LL GET
     EVEN"? IF SO, WITH WHOM? 

 81.HAVE YOU EVER PICKED ON SOMEONE SMALLER THAN YOURSELF? 

 82.HAVE YOU EVER UPSET ANYONE BY THROWING A TEMPER TANTRUM? 

 83.HAVE YOU EVER HURT ANYONE BY TELLING THEM YOU DIDN'T LOVE
     THEM ANY MORE? 

 84.HAVE YOU EVER MADE OUT THAT YOU WERE MORE BADLY DAMAGED
     THAN YOU WERE IN ORDER TO MAKE SOMEONE STOP PICKING ON
     YOU? 

 85.HAVE YOU EVER PRETENDED TO LIKE SOMEONE THAT YOU DIDN'T
     LIKE IN ORDER TO SATISFY YOUR PARENTS? 

 86.HAVE YOU EVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN
     RELIGION? 

 87.HAVE YOU EVER NOT UNDERSTOOD WHY SOMEONE WAS ANGRY WITH
     YOU? 

 88.HAVE YOU EVER PRETENDED NOT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU HAD
     DONE WRONG? 

 89.HAVE YOU EVER PRETENDED NOT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT SOMEONE
     WANTED YOU TO DO? 

 90.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN PLACES WHERE YOUR PARENTS DIDN'T WANT
     YOU TO GO? 

 91.HAVE YOU EVER SPIED ON ANYONE? 

 92.HAVE YOU EVER MADE FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE YOUR PARENTS DIDN'T
     APPROVE OF? 

 93.HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS CRAZY? 

 94.HAVE YOU EVER BROKEN UP A FRIENDSHIP? 

 95.HAVE YOU EVER LET YOUR TEAM OR SCHOOL OR CLUB DOWN? 

 96.HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO KEEP SOMEONE FROM MAKING FRIENDS
     WITH ANOTHER CHILD? 

 97.HAVE YOU EVER PRETENDED NOT TO HEAR YOUR PARENTS OR
     TEACHER? 

 98.HAVE YOU EVER MADE A FUSS ABOUT DOING SOMETHING THAT YOUR
     PARENTS OR TEACHER WANTED YOU TO DO? 

 99.HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING TO SOMEONE THAT YOU'D HATE TO
     HAVE DONE TO YOU? 

                                             L. RON HUBBARD
                                                    Founder 
[END CULT DOCUMENT]

Yours faithfully, Andreas Heldal-Lund  -  Adm. TOXE CXI
_______________________________________________________
OPERATION CLAMBAKE --------------> http://www.xenu.net/
S T O P   T H E   C U L T   O F   S C I E N T O L O G Y