Subject: Xemu Leaflet in English. Read it Justin.
From: [email-masked] (Anti-Cult)
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 08:26:55 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

I haven't seen the text of Roland's Xemu leaflet on this NG for a while,
so for the benefit of any newcomers, I'll post it again. All credits to
Roland <[email-masked]> for writing this.

				Who is Xemu?

I'm going to tell you a story. Are you sitting comfortably? Right, then
I'll begin.

Once upon a time (75 million years ago to be more precise) there was an
alien galactic ruler named Xemu. Xemu was in charge of all the planets
in this part of the galaxy including our own planet Earth, except in
those days it was called Teegeeack.

Now Xemu had a problem. All of the 76 planets he controlled were
over-populated. Each planet had on average 178 billion people. He wanted
to get rid of all the overpopulation so he had a plan.

Xemu took over complete control with the help of renegades to defeat the
good people and the Loyal Officers. Then with the help of psychiatrists
he called in billions of people for income tax inspections where they
were instead given injections of alcohol and glycol mixed to paralyse
them. Then they were put into space planes that looked exactly like DC8s
(except they had rocket motors instead of propellers).

These DC8 space planes then flew to planet Earth where the paralysed
people were stacked around the bases of volcanoes in their hundreds of
billions. When they had finished stacking them around then H-bombs were
lowered into the volcanoes. Xemu then detonated all the H-bombs at the
same time and everyone was killed.

The story doesn't end there though. Since everyone has a soul (called a
"thetan" in this story) then you have to trick souls into not coming
back again. So while the hundreds of billions of souls were being blown
around by the nuclear winds he had special electronic traps that caught
all the souls in electronic beams (the electronic beams were sticky like
fly-paper).

After he had captured all these souls he had them packed into boxes and
taken to a few huge cinemas. There all the souls had to spend days
watching special 3D motion pictures that told them what life should be
like and many confusing things. In this film they were shown false
pictures and told they were God, The Devil and Christ. In the story this
process is called "implanting".

When the films ended and the souls left the cinema these souls started
to stick together because since they had all seen the same film they
thought they were the same people. They clustered in groups of a few
thousand. Now because there were only a few living bodies left they
stayed as clusters and inhabited these bodies.

As for Xemu, the Loyal Officers finally overthrew him and they locked
him away in a mountain on one of the planets. He is kept in by a
force-field powered by an eternal battery and Xemu is still alive today.

That is the end of the story. And so today everyone is full of these
clusters of souls called "body thetans". And if we are to be a free soul
then we have to remove all these "body thetans" and pay lots of money to
do so. And the only reason people believe in God and Christ was because
it was in the film their body thetans saw 75 million years ago. 

Well what did you think of that story? 

What? You thought it was a stupid story? 

Well so do we. Unfortunately this stupid story is the core belief in the
religion known as Scientology.* If people knew about this story then
most people would never get involved in it. This story is told to you
when you reach one of their secret levels called OT III. After that you
are supposed to telepathically communicate with these body thetans to
make them go away. You have to pay a lot of money to get to this level
and do this (or you have to work very hard for the organisation on
extremely low pay for many years).

We are telling you this story as a warning. If you become involved with
Scientology then we would like you to do so with your eyes open and
fully aware of the sort of material it contains.

Most of the Scientologists that work in their Dianetics* centres and so
called "Churches" of Scientology do not know this story since they are
not allowed to hear it until they reach the secret "upper" levels of
Scientology. It may take them many years before they reach this level if
they ever do. The ones who do know it are forced to keep it a secret and
not tell it to those people who are joining Scientology.

Now you have read this you know their big secret. Don't let us put you
off joining though.

* Dianetics and Scientology are trademarks of the Religious Technology
Centre. This document is not connected with that organisation in any
way.

------------------------------------------------------------------
 "Somebody some day will say 'this is illegal'. By then be sure 
  the orgs say what is legal or not."
              -- L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL 4 January 1966
------------------------------------------------------------------
***** Body thetans? We don't need no stinking Body Thetans! ******
********** http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/index.htm **********
*** Public PGP key: http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/pgp.htm ***
****** [email-masked] (Anti-Cult) ******* 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 Victimized by the Co$. "Deadfiled" in at least one Org. Seen too
 much, heard to much, lived too much. Security Coded hard disks
 too much. Have been reading NOTS too much. Having chronic 
 pneumonia. As Arnold said: I'll be back......
------------------------------------------------------------------