Subject: [FG]: Interesting Anti-grav vid

From: "Laszlo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:52:59 -0700

Stan Deyo has released a new video with some zero-point/alternative
energy/antigravity demonstrations and conceptual discussion some of you
might find of interest.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8222679614108378695

Not sure how much of the "cloak & dagger" stuff is correlated, and I'd love
to verify some of the claims with first-hand observation or other empirical
evidence.

Comments?

Regards,

Laszlo

---

From: Nanook <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 00:48:36 -0700 (PDT)

I've talked to Stan Deyo I think around a decade ago, shortly after he
arrived in Australia.

     Way back then he had the same interest in vortices as he does in this
film, he described to me a coil assembly he built that was something like a
large TV degausing coil, with a layer of high voltage tape around it, and then
wound around it another coil of wire.  An AC current was placed on both coils,
and a high voltage between them on the order of several tens of kilovolts (this
required an isolation transformer with good insulation).

     I don't understand the operation of this thing but he told me when he
operated it, he would see wave like distortions in the air and people in the
room felt sick.

     He said he stopped experiementing with it because he was concerned about
the potential health impacts.  Even way back when he told me he had seen all
sorts of things working for the government that I wouldn't believe, but he
wouldn't provide details either.

     I haven't spoken to him since that time but now I'm really wondering what
to make of this video.  On the one hand, his interest in vorticies hasn't
changed, nor has his story.  He has been entirely consistent over the years.

     On the other, if this is all true then we are we still using shaped
charges to blow space craft into orbit?

     So with respect to Stan I don't know what to think.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 Eskimo North Linux Friendly Internet Access, Shell Accounts, and Hosting.
   Knowledgable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.
 See our web site: http://www.eskimo.com/ (206) 812-0051 or (800) 246-6874.

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007, Laszlo wrote:

> Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:52:59 -0700
> From: Laszlo <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [FG]: Interesting Anti-grav vid
> Resent-Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:53:07 -0700
> Resent-From: [email-masked]
>