Subject: [FG]: Test 4

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 01:42:39 -0700 (PDT)

After permissions reset.

---

From: Esa Ruoho <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 17:03:13 +0300

this project is pretty awesome - Ruby Carat is interviewing Cold Fusion
LENR/CANR movers and shakers and if you're rolling in cash, you can support
the podcast series via patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/coldfusionnow
http://coldfusionnow.org/cfnpodcast/

-- 
http://linkedin.com/in/esaruoho // http://twitter.com/esaruoho //
http://lackluster.bandcamp.com //
+358403703659 // http://lackluster.org // skype:esajuhaniruoho // iMessage
[email-masked] //
http://esaruoho.tumblr.com // http://deposit4se.tumblr.com //
http://facebook.com/LacklusterOfficial //

---

From: Daniel Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 11:19:49 -0500

Please remove me from this mailing list

> On Jun 9, 2019, at 9:03 AM, Esa Ruoho <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> this project is pretty awesome - Ruby Carat is interviewing Cold Fusion LENR/CANR movers and shakers and if you're rolling in cash, you can support the podcast series via patreon!
> https://www.patreon.com/coldfusionnow <https://www.patreon.com/coldfusionnow>
> http://coldfusionnow.org/cfnpodcast/ <http://coldfusionnow.org/cfnpodcast/> 
> 
> 
> On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 at 11:43, <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
> After permissions reset.
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> http://linkedin.com/in/esaruoho <http://linkedin.com/in/esaruoho> // http://twitter.com/esaruoho <http://twitter.com/esaruoho> // http://lackluster.bandcamp.com <http://lackluster.bandcamp.com/> //
> +358403703659 // http://lackluster.org <http://lackluster.org/> // skype:esajuhaniruoho // iMessage [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> //
> http://esaruoho.tumblr.com <http://esaruoho.tumblr.com/> // http://deposit4se.tumblr.com <http://deposit4se.tumblr.com/> // http://facebook.com/LacklusterOfficial <http://facebook.com/LacklusterOfficial> //