Subject: [FG]: Under water Tubines

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 01:50:20 GMT

Well i have just seen a TV Special on underwater turbines it is
basically the same design as the huge wind turbines but is using the
underwater currents to power it instead of having to build a dam or
reservoir this new tech promises to provide the USA with 10 % of new
York's power

---

From: Nanook <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:54:33 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, has advantage that unlike wind currents are continuous as well. Since
nobody seems them aesthetics are less of an issue, though I bet sooner or later
someone using fishing with nets is gonna catch one or they'll find a half a
whale floating up or some other disaster will mess things up.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 Eskimo North Linux Friendly Internet Access, Shell Accounts, and Hosting.
   Knowledgable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.
 See our web site: http://www.eskimo.com/ (206) 812-0051 or (800) 246-6874.

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007, [email-masked] wrote:

> Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 01:50:20 GMT
> From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
> Reply-To: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [FG]: Under water Tubines
> Resent-Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:51:30 -0700
> Resent-From: [email-masked]
>