Subject: [FG]: TEC data

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 10:32:34 +0100

Dear Freenrg,
I have some data for the TEC project. After a number of years of project
mismanagement and the sacking of a supervisor, I have a new supervisory team
who told me I was trying to do too much at once. Terrible problems were
encountered with power electronics and so forth in the quest for a device
that was over-unity. The new team told me to break the project up and so I
came up with the following scalable experiments, each of which proves the
thesis, however the latter experiments are obviously more gratifying:

1) Independent flux concept.
2) Cooling of an isolated reservoir.
3) Excess power generation.

On 1) 
If you read the papers is the link below (go to the thermo-electric link),
specifically 'ERA2005', 'ERA2004' and appendicii of the first two papers you
will see what we mean by the independent flux concept. We have two terms in
an energy equation, one is just the field energy the other is dipole work.
The latter term is limitless and represents energy external to the
electrical system entering it. **This term will be the heat conversion to
electricity.**

The data shown in the slides for ERA2005 13, 14 and 15 show the term acting
as a stiff voltage source so the decay rate is not affected. When there is
no ferrofluid in the core, the flux is just dependent, energy is constant
and hence loading affects the decay rate.

**So there is no doubt about it the effect occurs.**

We shall do more experiments and present this more formally with full kit
and materials. Discussion with supervisors and others say some might find
this a little subtle and we should wait until the second experiment before
submitting to mainstream journals (avoid doing a P+F and condemn it to
crankdom! Extraordinary claims, extraordinary evidence.)

On 2) 
We are beginning to design for this. We will aim for unequivocal cooling not
some talking shop statistical analysis.

On 3) 
A comparative easy step on from 2. Small amounts of power from heat being
converted to electricity is already occurring in (1) but not enough to break
even though.

The other stuff on the website (propulsion and signalling) I am thinking
about and will put material hopefully by the end of year. I think the third
project is practically easier than the second but I am beginning to have
good theoretical ideas for a mechanism based on real phenomena (not ZPE). I
always work on the basis that, if a phenomenon exists follow the
consequences no matter how weird. I won't discuss these projects until I
have composed my thoughts into some coherent paper. They need more work.
.......................................
Website
http://luna.bton.ac.uk/~roc1
.......................................

Excuse me if I don't stick around, I respect your forum but find it a little
too 'nerd-macho' sometimes (especially vortex) and I don't suffer the sort.
Regards,
Remi.