Subject: [FG]: RE: ali

From: "ali azizi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 05:17:41 +0430

In the name of God

Hi;
     My name is Ali Azizi Asl . I am a researcher making many inquiries into 
“the Power of Gravity” for about 30 years and I have got many good results 
such as making films of my researches and personal achievements.
I wish to declare that if other researches and scholars did me a favor and 
supported me I could be useful to scientific world so we could attain more 
achievements.
Up to now, I have done all software activities and about 70% of hardware 
ones .In order to continue my inquires I need to use technical and 
professional facilities supplied by the industrial nation.
Thank you in advance
Regards,
Ali Azizi Asl
Tel.: (Iran) 021-22450343

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! 
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

---

From: "John Mount" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:03:50 +1000

TO ALI AZIZI

How about showing us a short results list of your "30 years...of power
of gravity...enquiries"! Who knows, perhaps if your work is interesting
enough a rep. from the "scientific community" might see it & express
interest...!

JEM

----- Original Message -----
From: "ali azizi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 10:47 AM
Subject: [FG]: RE: ali

In the name of God
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.18.24/742 - Release Date: 1/04/07
>
>

---

From: "Laszlo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:22:23 -0700

Agreed.  "Technical/Professional Facilities", moral and perhaps even
financial support may eventually be forthcoming - but it will take a little
more 'evidence' of your progress or results to date, Ali.

Not expressing doubt, necessarily, Sir, merely advising you about the way
things like this usually work.  There is both an informal and formal
protocol about these things.  Anyone can come onto the forum and claim 30
years of research, etc.  

Perhaps a link to some of your films, published papers, photographs,
diagrams, illustrations, or any material which might validate progress over
the past 30 years would be a good start.  You needn't disclose technical
specifics (unless already protected by patent or copyright) if you don't
wish.

Just a little more than an unsubstantiated claim followed by a blanket plea
- it might advance your credibility and perhaps encourage more serious
support... 

Good Luck - I'm sure many of us are, at a minimum, certainly intrigued...

Laszlo 

-----Original Message-----
From: John Mount [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 4:04 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [FG]: Power Of Gravity

TO ALI AZIZI

JEM

----- Original Message -----
From: "ali azizi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 10:47 AM
Subject: [FG]: RE: ali

In the name of God
> "the Power of Gravity" for about 30 years and I have got many good results

---

From: "Jeff Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:07:03 -0500

Even if any of this individual had anything "real" to offer, the fact that
he's in Iran is equal to providing assistance to Adolf Hitler.

Stop being sheeple and start being thinkers.
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Laszlo [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 6:22 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [FG]: Power Of Gravity

Laszlo 

-----Original Message-----
From: John Mount [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 4:04 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [FG]: Power Of Gravity

TO ALI AZIZI

JEM

----- Original Message -----
From: "ali azizi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 10:47 AM
Subject: [FG]: RE: ali

In the name of God

---

From: Nanook <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:37:01 -0700 (PDT)

You know Iran is villified, but the truth of the matter is we're in their
region killing their people and stealing their oil.  We've kept the region
destablized for years to keep oil prices low and sell weapons to offset our oil
exports.

     I don't understand how anyone could expect them to feel differently about
us.

     And this nuclear processing bit; North Korea has the bomb and missile
technology, but I don't see anyone talking about a preemtive strike on North
Korea.

     Thing is North Korea doesn't have oil in substantial quanitites, and they
also don't have the microbe that Iran developed that makes the cost of
extracting uranium from low grade ore to about 1% of what it would be by
conventional methods; that's a bad thing for holders of high grade ore mines.

     The fact that hardly anyone here speaks the language makes it easy to
twist anything they say into what our adminstration wants us to hear.

     I was really hoping when the new mellinium came around, the world would
change, but no people in power want more power, people with money want more
money; and they are the same people, and they care not who or what they kill or
damage to obtain it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 Eskimo North Linux Friendly Internet Access, Shell Accounts, and Hosting.
   Knowledgable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.
 See our web site: http://www.eskimo.com/ (206) 812-0051 or (800) 246-6874.

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007, Jeff Nelson wrote:

> Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:07:03 -0500
> From: Jeff Nelson <[email-masked]>
> Reply-To: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> Resent-Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:07:10 -0700
> Resent-From: [email-masked]
>

---

From: "Jeff Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:19:12 -0500

You obviously have been duped.
I never mentioned anything about the administration or North Korea.
But since you did I'm sure you would support total dissarmament, and the
sharing of all technology in a world united under the flag of the UN.

Frankly, I don't really care how they feel about us.  They villified
themselves by their own behaviour.  I know many people from that region that
continue to pay great sums of money to get their family members out any way
they can.  I guess that's because it must be horrible living under such a
benevolent regime.

Wake up!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nanook [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 9:37 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [FG]: Power Of Gravity

     You know Iran is villified, but the truth of the matter is we're in
their
region killing their people and stealing their oil.  We've kept the region
destablized for years to keep oil prices low and sell weapons to offset our
oil
exports.

     I don't understand how anyone could expect them to feel differently
about
us.

     Thing is North Korea doesn't have oil in substantial quanitites, and
they
also don't have the microbe that Iran developed that makes the cost of
extracting uranium from low grade ore to about 1% of what it would be by
conventional methods; that's a bad thing for holders of high grade ore
mines.

     I was really hoping when the new mellinium came around, the world would
change, but no people in power want more power, people with money want more
money; and they are the same people, and they care not who or what they kill
or
damage to obtain it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
-_-
 Eskimo North Linux Friendly Internet Access, Shell Accounts, and Hosting.
   Knowledgable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.
 See our web site: http://www.eskimo.com/ (206) 812-0051 or (800) 246-6874.

---

From: Doug <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:35:29 +0800

This discussion on Iran is irrelevant to this mailing list. If you
wish to continue it please do so in private.

regards,
Douglas.

---

From: Darryl Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:15:59 +1200

So what if he is in Iran.

I have nothing against Iran or Iranians.

This is NOT a political list.

Kind regards

Darryl

---

From: stephan bleeker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:27:59 +0200

unsubscribe

---

From: bret cherry <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 06:40:38 -0700 (PDT)

The last time I checked -- This appeared to be an
ALTERNATIVE SCIENCE listserv focused on ALT ENERGY
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.  If someone says they've come
upon something groundbreaking, whether they're
mistakened or not, maybe one should talk about what
they've found.  I know it's sounds crazy, but let's
keep science safe from ideology the best we can ok?

Perhaps you could clarify what you've discovered Ali
and let's go from there.  First off, what are your
inputs and outputs?  How much energy are you putting
into this system and how much are you getting out of
it, based on your technical measurements?  Could you
describe your apparatus in detail?  

I think the simple questions work best in these
situations gentlemen.

> This is NOT a political list.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com

---

From: "Laszlo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 07:52:17 -0700

Yes, you are correct - this is NOT a political list.

I am, however, interested in Mr. Ali's purported gravity research.  My
comments were directed specifically to his adding a measure of validity and
credibility (and potentially support) to the request for "facilities", et
al.

It has nothing to do with the nationality behind the man - only with the
science behind his claims.

I'd still like to see some of the "30 years of research" he mentioned...

Thanks, all...

Laszlo 

-----Original Message-----
From: Darryl Ward [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:16 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [FG]: Power Of Gravity

Kind regards

Darryl

---

From: Darryl Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:01:56 +1200

So am I and I would be very interested to read about what he has done.

Kind regards

Darryl

__________________________________

This message was sent by Darryl Ward.

www.dward.tk

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Laszlo" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:52 AM
Subject: RE: [FG]: Power Of Gravity

> Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 269.5.1/765 - Release Date: 17/04/2007
17:20

---

From: Zack Widup <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:21:39 -0500 (CDT)

No matter how logical, sane, wacky, improbable (or whatever) some circuit 
seems to be, I'd still like to try to build it to see what results I get.  

E.g. Despite Joe Newman's temperament, I think he has something. Maybe 
some day I will accumulate the sufficient number of pounds of copper wire 
to try to make one and see what happens.

Same with the design we're discussing here.

Duplicatable results are what we want.  It doesn't really do much good to 
have a one-of-a-kind unit that no one else can get to work.

Zack

---

From: William Beaty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:37:35 -0700 (PDT)

Nikola Tesla experimented with ion rays, using them as high voltage power
lines.  He termed this "radiant energy,"  and the basic device appears in
one patent.

I had an odd vision:  Tesla accidentally aims his beam-generator skywards,
causing the utility company generators to unexpectedly explode.
Wardenclyffe was the end result: a chopped conductive vertical beam which
extracts energy from the DC ionospheric capacitor and injects it back into
the power grid.  Not a transmitter at all.  But Tesla never had a chance
to mount the glass globes in the tower's main termainal which produce the
vertical ion beam.

For suggested experiments on this ion beam (today called the "blue jet"
lightning discharge phenomenon) see:

  "Runaway breakdown" for creating *really* long sparks
  http://4hv.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?22714

  Tesla's laboratory fire
  http://4hv.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?21082

(((((((((((((((((( ( (  (   (    (O)    )   )  ) ) )))))))))))))))))))
William J. Beaty                http://staff.washington.edu/wbeaty/
[email-masked]       Research Engineer
[email-masked]                UW Chem Dept,  Bagley Hall RM74
206-543-6195                    Box 351700, Seattle, WA 98195-1700

---

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:23:45 -0700 (PDT)

Bill,
   
  That's a rather interesting thread you had going on the 4hv site.  I think all of us would be interested in projecting 50m sparks.
   
  All of this reminds me of the "free air" taser they have on Star Gate SG-1.  I'm wondering if there's any interest in discussing this, how it's presented as working, and my own thoughts and experiments along these lines?
   
  JV

William Beaty <[email-masked]> wrote:

Tesla's laboratory fire

---

From: Nanook <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:29:33 -0700 (PDT)

This is an area that I find fascinating.

     I've read a number of accounts of aurora coming down to the ground,
including one by a chemist who actually had part of his laboratory destroyed.
He talked about crackling, smell of ozone.

     I've read tales of Eskimo's experiencing this and even people being killed
by it.

     I've read many accounts by people living in Alaska about this phenomena,
and I am inclined to believe that common wisdom that says miles of atmosphere
is too much insulation for currents to ever come down to the ground, the
accounts are too many and I can't think of any good alternate explanation.

     I'm also not of the belief that the ionsphere is "charged" by lightning
storms, I think quite the reverse is true. I think it's charged by particles
from the sun and charge separation that occurs owing to the different mass /
charge ratios of various particles coming from the sun.

     I don't know if there is any scientific corrolation but here in the
Pacific Northwest it seems that most lightning that we have are a few strikes,
then it starts raining and it's all over.  It seems that on those rare
occasions were we have a storm that involves lightning striking again and again
for hours, it is often shortly after a large solar event.

     If you could actually get an ion beam to reach all the way to the
ionosphere I do think you could tap a tremendous amount of energy, but between
the fact that ions are charged and thus repel each other, and the fact that
there are lots of air molecules in the way to collide with, I think this would
be a major technological challenge.

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, William Beaty wrote:

> Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:37:35 -0700 (PDT)
> From: William Beaty <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [FG]: Tesla's Wardenclyff tower as power receiver
> Resent-Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:37:36 -0700

---

From: "Norm Silliman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 19:58:22 -0700

Darryl,

Bill Beaty's new thread <[email-masked]> "Tesla's Wardenclyffe tower
as power receiver" seems to have killed the "Power of Gravity" thread.  It
was running our of steam and nearly dead anyway.

But there were several other people (OK, only 3 or 4) showing interest in
the "POWER" of gravity. It is true, gravity is the most powerful force in
nature, but we know very little about how gravity works.

Since our Persian friend (who started this thread) has been silent since the
first message, I will offer my 6 months of studying gravity, vs. his 30
years, (and 2 days researching the web, looking for Evidence).

Take a look at:

www.21stcenturyideas.com/gravity.html

for a version that refutes Einstein's spacetime curvature theory.

Norm

Darryl Ward [mailto:[email-masked]]

---

From: "Laszlo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:41:31 -0700

Ok, I'll bite.  Not sure what happened to the good fellow from Iran - scared
off maybe...

As anyone who has followed this topic for a while knows, there are several
decent compilers of magneto/gravity-related information.  One to check out
periodically is:

http://www.americanantigravity.com/

A few others to scan:

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/EclipseLab/2k1/EG/cellgrav.html

http://yowusa.com/Archive/May2003/crabwood4/crabwood4.htm

http://www.aw-verlag.ch/Leckerbissen.htm#Forward_GuidelinesToAntigravity

Possible indications of ether drift?

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/EclipseLab/2k1/EG/TN.html

Other electrogravitic research

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/electrograviticsystems.htm

http://www.keelynet.com/interact/Arc_1_98-7_98/00001115.htm

http://www.soteria.com/brown/info/answer2.htm

http://www.etheric.com/LaVioletteBooks/Book-ES.html

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/EclipseLab/2k1/angel/angel.html

Documented references to Electrogravitic Propulsion, by NASA and the USAF:

http://www.padrak.com/ine/RS_REF4.html

Actual patents for MHD/antigravity propulsion systems:

http://www.rexresearch.com/antigrav/antigrav.htm

http://www.padrak.com/ine/NEN_4_7_5.html

http://trs.nis.nasa.gov/archive/00000554/

http://www.bmpcoe.org/bestpractices/internal/nasam/nasam_28.html

http://mhd.sal.lv/contents/1995/3/MG.31.3.10.A.html

Post subject: Spin Aligned Nuclei, The Gravitomagnetic Field:
http://www.ormus.ws/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15

Finally, - a good forum for listening in on chatter about anti-gravity
propulsion systems can be found at on the ATS site - though the discussion
often degenerates to conspiracy theories and such as opposed to real
science.  Entertaining at a minimum, and usually good for a morsel or two of
true research, documentation, and media links, etc.  Here's a sample thread
or two:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread17228/pg1
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=9349

Good luck all - happy reading, successful research...

Laszlo 
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Norm Silliman [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 7:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [FG]: Power Of Gravity

Darryl,

Take a look at:

Norm

---

From: Darryl Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:22:12 +1200

Thanks Norm, I just had  a quick look, and will go back for more when I am
not so tired.

However, you are quite right in noting that anything about Tesla seems to be
enough to put any other topic in the background - and understandably so - it
was primarily my interest in the work of Tesla that drew me to this
community in the first place.

Kind regards

Darryl

www.dward.tk

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Norm Silliman" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 2:58 PM
Subject: RE: [FG]: Power Of Gravity

> Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 269.5.5/769 - Release Date: 19/04/2007
17:56

---

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:54:09 -0700 (PDT)

Norm,
   
  Gravity is actually regarded as the weakest force in the universe. Compared to gravity, electromagnetism is around 30 orders of magnitude stronger. This is one reason I've never been too excited about working with gravity. This and the fact that Einstein had an equation he himself referred to as "the inertia of energy" - E=MC^2. This equation shows that it takes a tremendous amount of energy to produce the same amount of inertia as a given amount of mass moved electromagnetically.
   
  Of course, gravity shielding is a different matter. It should be possible to lift fantastic amounts of weight simply by placing a low power field above an object, using the right kind of energy to block the "Flowing" gravity. I'm not sure if this is what was done with the pyramids and the Acropolis, for example, but I have theories about that, too. It seems to me that the 'dark energy' goes below the object.  So the gravity (ether) shield would be a different kind of energy.
   
  Otherwise, I'm sticking with Inertial Propulsion. This is one form of 'antigravity', given Einstein's formula A=pi*mu*nu. My interpretation of this formula is that he was saying antigravity (A) equals mass (mu) moving with velocity (nu) through a semi circle (pi). This was originally part of his General Relativity equation, but he took it out, perhaps bowing to pressure, saying that it was to small a factor to make a difference. This excuse seems pretty lame, considering the degree of exactness demanded from everything else. Now 'they' are trying to suppress it once again, saying it refers to the dark field, called the cosmological constant. I've produced the dark field energy, and so have others. But I don't see how it relates to this formula. -JV

Norm Silliman <[email-masked]> wrote:
  Darryl,

Bill Beaty's new thread "Tesla's Wardenclyffe tower
as power receiver" seems to have killed the "Power of Gravity" thread. It
was running our of steam and nearly dead anyway.

Take a look at:

Norm

---

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 19:53:18 -0700 (PDT)

I've uploaded a picture of a crop circle which shows a spinning gravity shielding antenna *as I understand it*.  I've seen a better pattern in an ancient painting, but this one shows the basic system of converting 4-wave energy to 8-wave energy.  Since the ether is a 4-wave effect, it seems logical that an 8-wave field would be needed to block the downwards ether flow through an object.  -JV
   
  http://www.freewebs.com/attatchments/pics/shield.jpg

Jerry Volland <[email-masked]> wrote:
    Norm,

   

Take a look at:

Norm

---

From: "Norm Silliman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:32:50 -0700

Jerry,

From: Jerry Volland [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>I've uploaded a picture of a crop circle which shows a spinning gravity
shielding antenna *as I understand it*.  I've seen a better pattern in an
ancient painting, but 

>this one shows the basic system of converting 4-wave energy to 8-wave
energy.  Since the ether is a 4-wave effect, it seems logical that an 8-wave
field would be 

Thanks for the pic.  Interesting, but what is "a 4-wave-effect"?

>needed to block the downwards ether flow through an object.  -JV

>Otherwise, I'm sticking with Inertial Propulsion. This is one form of
'antigravity', given Einstein's formula A=pi*mu*nu. My interpretation of
this formula is that he was >saying antigravity (A) equals mass (mu) moving
with velocity (nu) through a semi circle (pi).

         Gyroscopes do some very interesting things, but no one (that I know
about, the Japanese tried) has connected them to an antigravity "effect".

Take a look a the page "Gyroscopic Forces" on my site and see if this is
what you had in mind.

www.21stcenturyideas.com/gyroforces.html

www.21stcenturyideas.com/gyrothrust.html

> This was originally part of his General Relativity equation, but he took
it out, perhaps bowing to pressure, saying that it was to small a factor to
make a difference. This >excuse seems pretty lame, considering the degree of
exactness demanded from everything else. Now 'they' are trying to suppress
it once again, saying it refers to the dark >field, called the cosmological
constant. I've produced the dark field energy, and so have others. But I
don't see how it relates to this formula. -JV

---

From: "M J Mitch Mitchell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:52:07 -0700

After going to your gyro site and reading the info there, I have a question.
You mention the cause of "procession" being unknown.  Don't you mean 
"precession"?
If that is a typo, then my understanding of the force causing precession is 
friction, is that not correct?

Jerry,

          Gyroscopes do some very interesting things, but no one (that I 
know
about, the Japanese tried) has connected them to an antigravity "effect".

_________________________________________________________________
Interest Rates NEAR 39yr LOWS!  $430,000 Mortgage for $1,299/mo - Calculate 
new payment 
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-19132&moid=14888

---

From: "rown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:16:30 +1200

you may find an explanation here http://magnetism.otc.co.nz/Theory.htm  also we did a picture of the crop circle picture but have not noted any thing unusual will try two together 
and put something in between them its not exact but not to bad, if its going to work there would be something
ALR
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Norm Silliman 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 5:32 PM
  Subject: RE: [FG]: Power Of Gravity

  Jerry,

  >I've uploaded a picture of a crop circle which shows a spinning gravity shielding antenna *as I understand it*.  I've seen a better pattern in an ancient painting, but 

  >this one shows the basic system of converting 4-wave energy to 8-wave energy.  Since the ether is a 4-wave effect, it seems logical that an 8-wave field would be 

    >Otherwise, I'm sticking with Inertial Propulsion. This is one form of 'antigravity', given Einstein's formula A=pi*mu*nu. My interpretation of this formula is that he was >saying antigravity (A) equals mass (mu) moving with velocity (nu) through a semi circle (pi).

             Gyroscopes do some very interesting things, but no one (that I know about, the Japanese tried) has connected them to an antigravity "effect".

    Take a look a the page "Gyroscopic Forces" on my site and see if this is what you had in mind.

     

    > This was originally part of his General Relativity equation, but he took it out, perhaps bowing to pressure, saying that it was to small a factor to make a difference. This >excuse seems pretty lame, considering the degree of exactness demanded from everything else. Now 'they' are trying to suppress it once again, saying it refers to the dark >field, called the cosmological constant. I've produced the dark field energy, and so have others. But I don't see how it relates to this formula. -JV

---

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 06:57:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Norm.
   
  A "four wave effect" refers to some type of Field Energy, in which two electromagnetic waves interact in the same space, either from different directions or from the same direction.  In this situation, the energy is 'raised' into a Scalar form consisting of two electric and two magnetic waves.  Using Caduceus balls instead of the large circles in the crop circle picture allows the Scalar energy to be re-raised into a higher form of energy - an eight wave effect.  The Caduceus ball normally emits a four wave, bi-phasic energy and this energy will then intercept each electrode arm of the Spinner from both directions, producing the Higher Energy which I think will block the ether flow.
   
  Your gyroscope pages are interesting.  However, when I was in High School, we did the spinning stool experiment, using a bicycle wheel as a gyro.  I was the skinny one (115 lbs.), so they gave me the spinning wheel while I sat on a bar stool.  Holding the axel horizontally, as in the picture, the wheel immediately made me start to rotate on the stool.  I don't know why this didn't happen with their test, but it may be that the radius of the gyro had something to do with it.
   
  My antigravity set-up (according to Einstein's formula) uses a split gyro.  With this system, the gyroscopical mass is split into two counter rotating weights, on seperate shafts.  Then when the device is tipped, the reaction forces from both weights is in the same direction.  By tipping the vertical shafts back and forth, the weights' normal horizontal motion can be pulled into a semi circle.
   
  JV
  http://www.spaceoffice.us/splitgyro.htm

  >this one shows the basic system of converting 4-wave energy to 8-wave energy.  Since the ether is a 4-wave effect, it seems logical that an 8-wave field would be 
  Thanks for the pic.  Interesting, but what is “a 4-wave-effect”?

      >Otherwise, I'm sticking with Inertial Propulsion. This is one form of 'antigravity', given Einstein's formula A=pi*mu*nu. My interpretation of this formula is that he was >saying antigravity (…
   
           Gyroscopes do some very interesting things, but no one (that I know about, the Japanese tried) has connected them to an antigravity “effect”.
  Take a look a the page “Gyroscopic Forces” on my site and see if this is what you had in mind.

---

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:17:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Mitch.
   
  The cause of precession is simple enough.  When the axel of the gyro is horizontal, with one end supported on the pedestal, gravity will interact with the two sides of the gyro which are basically vertical.  One side is spinning downwards, so gravity will *tend* to increase this speed.  As soon as this happens, the mass on that side will move towards the center, due to Conservation of Momentum.  (This is like a spinning ice skater speeding up when she pulls her arm inwards.)  On the other side of the gyro, the mass is moving upwards, so gravity will tend to decrease this speed.  This causes the mass on that side to move away from the center, for the same reason.  Both of these movements are in the same direction, and constitute precession.  Precession is slower with a non-horizontal shaft, since gravity has a less direct effect.  However the angular momentum produced by precession is cumulative, so the effect continues to gain speed after the shaft dips below the
 horizontal, due to friction causing the gyro to slow down.
   
  JV

M J Mitch Mitchell <[email-masked]> wrote:

know

what you had in mind.

---

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:30:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Rown.
   
  It's good to see that you're experimenting.  However, it would seem that the pattern should be conductive?  Plastic can conduct this type of energy, so maybe you could make a transparency, then cut out everything but the pattern.  For a stronger effect, you might make the pattern on a printed circuit board.  Also, you'll need to apply some form of bi-phasic energy for the circles to produce some effect.  I've found that the light from a photo flash is bi-phasic, due to the reflector.  Maybe a video cam light would work to some extent.  But my opinion is that an electrical effect will probably be needed.
   
  The links on the site you gave look good.  I'll go over them and see if I can find something.
   
  JV

rown <[email-masked]> wrote:
      @font-face {   font-family: Tahoma;  }  @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  A:visited {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-reply  }  DIV.Section1 {   page: Section1  }      you may find an explanation here http://magnetism.otc.co.nz/Theory.htm  also we did a picture of the crop circle picture but have not noted any thing unusual will try two together 
  and put something in between them its not exact but not to bad, if its going to work there would be something
  ALR
    ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Norm Silliman 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 5:32 PM
  Subject: RE: [FG]: Power Of Gravity

    Jerry,

---

From: "M J Mitch Mitchell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:48:45 -0700

Jerry,
Well, I knew friction had a role in precession, but I didn't know why. Your 
explanation certainly beat what passed for an explanation when in 
Instrumentation school with the U.S. Air Force.
Thanks,
Mitch

Seize the day, live it like it were your last.  Dwell not on the past, nor 
fret about the future.  Carry no grudges, as you get older it will seem like 
the weight of the world has fallen on your shoulders, and you will need the 
strength.

Hi, Mitch.

   The cause of precession is simple enough.  When the axel of the gyro is 
horizontal, with one end supported on the pedestal, gravity will interact 
with the two sides of the gyro which are basically vertical.  One side is 
spinning downwards, so gravity will *tend* to increase this speed.  As soon 
as this happens, the mass on that side will move towards the center, due to 
Conservation of Momentum.  (This is like a spinning ice skater speeding up 
when she pulls her arm inwards.)  On the other side of the gyro, the mass is 
moving upwards, so gravity will tend to decrease this speed.  This causes 
the mass on that side to move away from the center, for the same reason.  
Both of these movements are in the same direction, and constitute 
precession.  Precession is slower with a non-horizontal shaft, since gravity 
has a less direct effect.  However the angular momentum produced by 
precession is cumulative, so the effect continues to gain speed after the 
shaft dips below the
  horizontal, due to friction causing the gyro to slow down.

   JV

_________________________________________________________________
Need a break? Find your escape route with Live Search Maps. 
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?ss=Restaurants~Hotels~Amusement%20Park&cp=33.832922~-117.915659&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=1118863&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01

---

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:05:57 -0700 (PDT)

Here's another system which better illustrates Einstein's formula. Patent #3,555,915 (www.google.com/patents) shows a device which has hinged arms at the end of spinning shafts, with these shafts in turn rotating around the center. While rotating, weights at the ends of the spinning arms which are turning in the direction of the extrinsic rotation will generate upwards centrifugal force. At the same time, weights which are spinning opposite to the direction of rotation will move slower and, due to Conservation of Momentum, these hinges will move inwards. This inwards movement will reduce the spin radius, resulting is less centrifugal force downwards. So the upwards force from the top semi circle is predominate.
   
  I've been testing this system and it seems to work. I added a large fender washer at the end of the bolt I'm using for the spinning shaft, to prevent the top hinges from moving outwards. With the short ends of two hinges mounted to the bolt, and the shoulder of the bolt, minus its head, installed in a small trim router, I can definately feel upwards impulses as I twist the router around. I can also hear clicking sounds as the lower hinges reach the horizontal and move back out. However, my test unit only works when the spin rate closely matches the twisting speed. -JV

Jerry Volland <[email-masked]> wrote:    Hi, Norm.

   
   
  JV

---

From: "Kel Blackman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 20:54:26 +1000

Jerry Looked over your explanation of precession and it is a new one to me, that is not to degrade it, but I have not heard of it before.  It was my understanding that the cause of precession is as follows: If you were to spin a gyro in space then there would not be any precession as the forces are in a state of equilibrium. However when you spin it on earth then the axis will at some point be fixed to our planet. Because the planet is spinning and moving through space then the gryo will stay fixed in an attitude as it were in space and will precess at 15 degrees and hour, ( the rate of rotation through space fo the earth)

Kel.

From:  Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Reply-To:  [email-masked]
To:  [email-masked]
Subject:  RE: [FG]: Power Of Gravity
Date:  Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:17:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Mitch.

The cause of precession is simple enough.  When the axel of the gyro is horizontal, with one end supported on the pedestal, gravity will interact with the two sides of the gyro which are basically vertical.  One side is spinning downwards, so gravity will *tend* to increase this speed.  As soon as this happens, the mass on that side will move towards the center, due to Conservation of Momentum.  (This is like a spinning ice skater speeding up when she pulls her arm inwards.)  On the other side of the gyro, the mass is moving upwards, so gravity will tend to decrease this speed.  This causes the mass on that side to move away from the center, for the same reason.  Both of these movements are in the same direction, and constitute precession.  Precession is slower with a non-horizontal shaft, since gravity has a less direct effect.
However the angular momentum produced by
precession is cumulative, so the effect continues to gain speed after the shaft dips below the horizontal, due to friction causing the gyro to slow down.

JV

know

>Take a look a the page "Gyroscopic Forces" on my site and see if this is
what you had in

mind.

1000s of Sexy Singles online now at Lavalife - Click here

---

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 05:05:16 -0700 (PDT)

Kel,
   
  You're correct that there is no precession in space.  This is also true of a gyro which is simply dropped and is in free fall.  The Conservation of Momentum deals with Angular Momentum.  Without one end of the shaft supported, there is no alternate rotation into which the torque forces derived from gravity can convert.
   
  A different situation arises with a gyro which is stationary, relative to the earth, but is not supported at one end.  An example is a gimbles.  This is the case in which there is a coupling to the free space reference frame around the planet.  This coupling produces a nutation of the axis, with both ends tracing a small circle at the rate you mention, while the center point along the axis remains stationary.  Precession is much faster and is different from nutation.  
   
  Interestingly enough, a pendulum can also couple in this manner, with its swing angle varying over a 24 hour period, if the pendulum is long enough.
   
  Thanks for commenting on my theory.  
   
  -JV

Kel Blackman <[email-masked]> wrote:
        Jerry Looked over your explanation of precession and it is a new one to me, that is not to degrade it, but I have not heard of it before.  It was my understanding that the cause of precession is as follows: If you were to spin a gyro in space then there would not be any precession as the forces are in a state of equilibrium. However when you spin it on earth then the axis will at some point be fixed to our planet. Because the planet is spinning and moving through space then the gryo will stay fixed in an attitude as it were in space and will precess at 15 degrees and hour, ( the rate of rotation through space fo the earth)
  Kel.

    
---------------------------------

  Hi, Mitch.
      
     The cause of precession is simple enough.  When the axel of the gyro is horizontal, with one end supported on the pedestal, gravity will interact with the two sides of the gyro which are basically vertical.  One side is spinning downwards, so gravity will *tend* to increase this speed.  As soon as this happens, the mass on that side will move towards the center, due to Conservation of Momentum.  (This is like a spinning ice skater speeding up when she pulls her arm inwards.)  On the other side of the gyro, the mass is moving upwards, so gravity will tend to decrease this speed.  This causes the mass on that side to move away from the center, for the same reason.  Both of these movements are in the same direction, and constitute precession.  Precession is slower with a non-horizontal shaft, since gravity has a less direct effect.  However the angular momentum produced by 
precession is cumulative, so the effect continues to gain speed after the shaft dips below the horizontal, due to friction causing the gyro to slow down.   
      
     JV

know

what you had in   
mind.

  

---------------------------------
  1000s of Sexy Singles online now at Lavalife - Click here

---

From: "Kel Blackman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:19:01 +1000

Thanks for the explanation Jerry. I have not heard of nutation before. I 
understand what you are saying but could you please define nutation for me 
as I cannot find a reference in my dictionary.
Kel.

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [FG]: Power Of Gravity
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 05:05:16 -0700 (PDT)

Kel,

   You're correct that there is no precession in space.  This is also true 
of a gyro which is simply dropped and is in free fall.  The Conservation of 
Momentum deals with Angular Momentum.  Without one end of the shaft 
supported, there is no alternate rotation into which the torque forces 
derived from gravity can convert.

   A different situation arises with a gyro which is stationary, relative to 
the earth, but is not supported at one end.  An example is a gimbles.  This 
is the case in which there is a coupling to the free space reference frame 
around the planet.  This coupling produces a nutation of the axis, with both 
ends tracing a small circle at the rate you mention, while the center point 
along the axis remains stationary.  Precession is much faster and is 
different from nutation.

   Interestingly enough, a pendulum can also couple in this manner, with its 
swing angle varying over a 24 hour period, if the pendulum is long enough.

   -JV

Kel Blackman <[email-masked]> wrote:
         Jerry Looked over your explanation of precession and it is a new 
one to me, that is not to degrade it, but I have not heard of it before.  It 
was my understanding that the cause of precession is as follows: If you were 
to spin a gyro in space then there would not be any precession as the forces 
are in a state of equilibrium. However when you spin it on earth then the 
axis will at some point be fixed to our planet. Because the planet is 
spinning and moving through space then the gryo will stay fixed in an 
attitude as it were in space and will precess at 15 degrees and hour, ( the 
rate of rotation through space fo the earth)
   Kel.

   Hi, Mitch.

      The cause of precession is simple enough.  When the axel of the gyro 
is horizontal, with one end supported on the pedestal, gravity will interact 
with the two sides of the gyro which are basically vertical.  One side is 
spinning downwards, so gravity will *tend* to increase this speed.  As soon 
as this happens, the mass on that side will move towards the center, due to 
Conservation of Momentum.  (This is like a spinning ice skater speeding up 
when she pulls her arm inwards.)  On the other side of the gyro, the mass is 
moving upwards, so gravity will tend to decrease this speed.  This causes 
the mass on that side to move away from the center, for the same reason.  
Both of these movements are in the same direction, and constitute 
precession.  Precession is slower with a non-horizontal shaft, since gravity 
has a less direct effect.  However the angular momentum produced by
precession is cumulative, so the effect continues to gain speed after the 
shaft dips below the horizontal, due to friction causing the gyro to slow 
down.

      JV

know

what you had in
mind.

_________________________________________________________________
Advertisement: Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it! Find it at 
www.ninemsn.seek.com.au 
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Ask%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=762942039&_r=seek_apr07_yourfuturestartshere&_m=EXT

---

From: "John Mount" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:54:48 +1000

Re following quote:

        "While rotating, weights at the ends of the spinning arms which are 
         turning in the direction of the extrinsic rotation will generate 
         upwards centrifugal force". 

If I've grasped the above correctly, it reminds me of the patented Dean device which
was all the rage here back in the 60's i.e. it supposedly converted rotary motion into
uni-directional motion...

JEM

---

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 04:40:16 -0700 (PDT)

Kel,
   
  Nutation is a wobbling of an axis, with a phase variance of 180 degrees from one end to the other.  The best way to visualize the effect, as it appears in a Sidewinder Missile, is to hold a pencil in the middle, then move one end in a small circle.  This will also cause the other end to move in a circle.  The earth, acting as a gyroscope, also experiences this effect, due to a coupling with the reference frame associated with the star Polaris.  In this case, it takes more than 20,000 years for the axis to trace a complete circle.  Likewise, the axis of a free spinning gyroscope will appear to trace a circle, top and bottom, once every 24 hours, relative to the earth, as the earth rotates.
   
  According to Wikipedia, nutation and precession are somewhat blurred together, depending on the situation.  This type of nutation is sometimes called torque-free precession, while gyroscopic precession (e.g., one end supported) is called torque-induced precession.  Likewise, nutation appears to have more than one usage, comparing the Sidewinder nutation to the form presented by Wikipedia.  Strangely enough, Wikipedia also says that gyroscopic precession is now used to prevent the early Sidewinder's 'serpentine motion'  (i.e., nutation).
   
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutation
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precession
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidewinder_missile

From: Jerry Volland 

Kel,

-JV

Kel Blackman wrote:

From: Jerry Volland 

Hi, Mitch.

JV

M J Mitch Mitchell wrote:

know

what you had in
mind.

---

From: "Kel Blackman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:01:34 +1000

Thanks Jerry, Very interesting!

From:  Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Reply-To:  [email-masked]
To:  [email-masked]
Subject:  RE: [FG]: Power Of Gravity
Date:  Fri, 27 Apr 2007 04:40:16 -0700 (PDT)

Kel,

According to Wikipedia, nutation and precession are somewhat blurred together, depending on the situation.  This type of nutation is sometimes called torque-free
precession, while gyroscopic precession (e.g., one end supported) is called torque-induced precession.  Likewise, nutation appears to have more than one usage, comparing the Sidewinder nutation to the form presented by Wikipedia.  Strangely enough, Wikipedia also says that gyroscopic precession is now used to prevent the early Sidewinder's 'serpentine motion'  (i.e., nutation).

Thanks for the explanation Jerry. I have not

heard of nutation before. I
understand what you are saying but could you please define nutation for me
as I cannot find a reference in my dictionary.
Kel.

From: Jerry Volland

Kel,

around the

planet. This coupling produces a nutation of the axis, with both
ends tracing a small circle at the rate you mention, while the center point
along the axis remains stationary. Precession is much faster and is
different from nutation.

-JV

Kel Blackman wrote:

From: Jerry Volland

Hi, Mitch.

when she pulls her

arm inwards.) On the other side of the gyro, the mass is

JV

>Gyroscopes do some very

interesting things, but no one (that I
know
about, the Japanese tried) has connected them to an antigravity "effect".

what you had in
mind.

House hunt online now! ninemsn.realestate.com.au

---

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 05:11:06 -0700 (PDT)

John,
   
  Yes, like the fabled Dean Drive, this system is also what's know as an Inertia Prime Mover.  There are hundreds of patents for these things.  But finding one which works is the hard part.  Or maybe building one is the hardest part.  I tried to build a Dean Drive back in '65, but couldn't even get the weights to stay synchronized.  I've since built and tested 80 different systems, only around 10 percent of which worked.  Usually, but not always, a non-planar aspect has to be included in the operation.  I consider my Split Gyro to be one of the simplest systems to build, if anyone is interested in producing thrust mechanically.  I'm planning to eventually market this as an Inertial Brake, for snowy streets.  Seems like someone else could too.  This system is a lot like the Dean Drive, except the plane of rotation tips, producing an angled reaction force.  And, of course, since the thrust is a reaction, the operation is in full compliance with Newton's Laws.
   
  JV
   
  http://spaceoffice.us/splitgyro.htm
  http://spaceoffice.us/airbornethruster.jpg
  http://spaceoffice.us/newt.htm

John Mount <[email-masked]> wrote:
           
  Re following quote:

   
  JEM

---

From: Darryl Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 00:15:50 +1200

There is a device known as a Foucault pendulum, which is, well,  a pendulum, but instead of being constrained to swinging from side to side, it is suspended from a point and is free to swing in any direction.

What happens though is that it swings to and fro like a regular pendulum, but each stroke slightly precesses, so that a complete circle is traced every 23 hours 56 minutes.

(This is the time that it takes for the earth to complete one rotation; the reason why our day is 4 minutes longer is because the Sun rises four minutes later every rotation of earth because we  orbit approximately one degree around the Sun every day).

Kind regards

Darryl

ANZAC Day: 25 April

We will remember them

www.dward.tk 

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Kel Blackman 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 12:01 AM
  Subject: RE: [FG]: Power Of Gravity

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Kel,

       

       

       

      From: Jerry Volland 

      Kel,

      -JV

      Kel Blackman wrote:

      From: Jerry Volland 

      Hi, Mitch.

      JV

      what you had in
      mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  House hunt online now! ninemsn.realestate.com.au 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  No virus found in this incoming message.
  Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
  Version: 7.5.463 / Virus Database: 269.6.1/777 - Release Date: 26/04/2007 15:23