Subject: [FG]: Brand new Neon rings and small inverter flybacks for sale.

From: "Jack Trucker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 05:47:20 +0800

Hello, I wanted everyone on the list to know I've acquired a large 
amount of neon subwoofer ring kits with flybacks and microphone 
electronics, these are basically neon tubes shaped in a circle and 
housed in high impact plastic(that's removable) for decoration of 
large subwoofers for the cars everyone always hears booming down the 
streets, the kits are exactly like these here 
http://www.pyleaudio.com/itemdetail.asp?model=PLNR12BL except they 
are a different brand, these would be good for all sorts of high 
voltage and tesla coil experiments, the neon rings and easily be 
played around with by the more clumsy without having to worry about 
breaking the fragile glass inside, use them for demonstrating the 
near field effects of tesla coils or other high voltage sources, you 
can use the medium size potted flyback to drive a small or mini coil 
or cascade multiplier, they work great for both. I have kits that 
come with 12inch ring pairs and 10 inch ring pairs, they're all blue, 
the inverter and circuit runs off 12vdc, the inverter itself is seperate 
from the microphone electronics, so you can use the sound sensing 
electronics for another project if you wish, and use the inverter 
alone to power whatever else you want to run. I'm asking $4 per 
10inch pair kit plus shipping, and $5 for the 12inch pair kits plus 
shipping, The price I'm asking alone is worth it just for the high 
voltage electronics, and the tubes especially, since neon tubing is 
quite expensive. The flyback produces about 2KV HF AC. Also, the 10 
inch kits will ship quite easily in a standard USPS priority mail box 
without any additional packing material after you trim the plastic 
packaging a little, the 12 inch pairs will cost more to ship of 
course. I have ALOT of these so please let me know if you're 
interested.

-- 
__________________________________________________
Now you can search for products and services
http://search.mail.com