Subject: [FG]: NONSENSE?

From: "M J Mitch Mitchell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:10:35 -0800

NONSENSE?

You have to take the lid off of the can before you can smell the coffee.

Nuff said.

---

From: "G N" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:38:50 +0300

I don't think nonsense is the correct word to use to describe our
discussion.
 I think every opinion I saw till now had a lot of sense.

The discussion might be hypothetical but the work everybody does is true. So
it will be for the side effects of such a discovery.

Do you think that are we too far from such a discovery?

I am not.

---

From: "James Bledsoe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:49:10 -0800

The Nonsense  i am referring to is  all the hyperbole concerning some farout 
threat to the powers that be should one of us actually achieve
 "FREE ENERGY".