Subject: [FG]: E-mail Identity Theft

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 06:01:50 -0800

To all concerned:

On or after the middle of March, 2005 someone hacked into my email accout at
Yahoo and changed my password and the basic account information, such as my
zip code.  This has completely locked me out of my prior email server, but
perhaps not the hacker.  Therefore, please be advised to disregard any and
all messages from my name at yahoo.com after that time.  Also, if anyone has
sent me a message since that time, please resubmit it to me at
[email-masked].

My attempts to contact Yahoo in an effort to resolve this situation have
been completely ignored on their end.  Of course, this doesn't mean that my
"natural sovereignty" has been threatened, as a member of the native species
which has been given dominion over the Earth - it just means that the bunch
at Yahoo are a bunch of Yayhoos.

JV
hominid sapiens

---

From: Zack Widup <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:13:36 -0500 (CDT)

> at Yahoo are a bunch of Yayhoos.

At least they're not Houyhnhnms!  :-)

Zack

---

From: Charles Ford <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:09:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm...  Has anybody EVER talked to someone at YaHoO ??
 Ya-know...  I mean an actual member of the native species  ??
   Working at YaHoO?

> At least they're not Houyhnhnms!  :-)

Charles Ford
KC5-OWZ
[email-masked]
[email-masked] 

To be absolutely sure you make it past the "SpamGuard" you can simply include my ham-radio callsign (above) somewhere in the message body.  I have a filter set.

---

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:32:54 -0800

Good point! - JV

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
> Sent: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:09:56 -0700 (PDT)
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [FG]: E-mail Identity Theft
>
> To be absolutely sure you make it past the "SpamGuard" you can simply
> include my ham-radio callsign (above) somewhere in the message body.  I
> have a filter set.