Subject: [FG]: A polite request

From: colin james <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 15:43:51 +0100

Hello,

I have some knowledge of elctronics was a Technician in the 80's, I built a Jewel Thief recently. Now I have a 12V lead acid and a 500W iinverter and rather than go the solar route to charge the battery, I want to build a device/circuit that charges that bettery from a source other than the national grid or from the 2.3kVA petrol generator which I also have. I am rather exhausted as I have spent 2 months now and e-mailed several inventors, even the Kelly motor but there's always that little bit being held back.

May I please have a working, complete circuit, that a home builder, with limited financial resources can build that works, and perhaps contact with someone who has built it, please.

May I have an email back to this address, so I dont miss out oon the reply.

Good luck,

Colin James

_________________________________________________________________
Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/

---

From: Nanook <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:44:50 -0700 (PDT)

A battery charger for a lead acid battery needn't be terribly complex, but
exactly how complex depends on the application.  Without specifying the source,
what the input specifications are, AC/DC, voltage, whether it is a constant
source or variable, etc, and how you intend to use it, whether or not there has
to be overcharge protection, etc, it's difficult to specify.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 Eskimo North Linux Friendly Internet Access, Shell Accounts, and Hosting.
   Knowledgable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.
 See our web site: http://www.eskimo.com/ (206) 812-0051 or (800) 246-6874.

On Thu, 7 May 2009, colin james wrote:

> Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 15:43:51 +0100
> From: colin james <[email-masked]>
> Reply-To: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [FG]: A polite request
> Resent-Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 07:43:54 -0700
> Resent-From: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> Hello,
> 
>  
>

---

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 10:32:55 -0800

If you check out www.energeticforum.com you'll find a variety of circuits in a number of threads under the category of Renewable Energy, including:
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/3609-big-joule-theif.html

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Thu, 7 May 2009 15:43:51 +0100
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [FG]: A polite request

Hello,

Good luck,

Colin James

"
Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN.
" Download Now

---

From: William Beaty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 12:46:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 7 May 2009, colin james wrote:

> want to build a device/circuit that charges that bettery from a source
> other than the national grid or from the 2.3kVA petrol generator which I
> also have.

You want a Free Energy device?  There aren't any non-secret ones.

There are many scams, though.  And for all we know, every secret one is
also a hoax or a scam.

Several companies are selling plans, but those who build them have
discovered that they don't work.  Also, thousands of hobbyists are
searching for the same thing as you (they hang out on Peswiki,etc.)
Thousands of solar-energy hobbyists are wasting huge amounts of money when
they could be building FE/OU devices instead of huge backyard wind
turbines.

Asking for plans to FE devices is basically the same as asking for the
formula from making gold from clamshells, or asking for a map to a billion
dollar uranium mine.  If someone offers to sell you such a map...  better
hold on to your wallet.

Who knows, maybe there's an elite private group who's sharing a genuine
secret, and who are now powering their homes for free.  Methertina might
be real?  But if they exist, how could they ever be sure that you and I
are trustworthy enough to be given such a dangerous and valuable secret?

(((((((((((((((((( ( (  (   (    (O)    )   )  ) ) )))))))))))))))))))
William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-762-3818    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci