Subject: [FG]: Generator Background

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 06:56:38 -0800

Generator Background

It's long been recognized that ever since Nicola Tesla did most of his
demonstrations and T.T. Brown made some discoveries that longitudinal energy
has properties and effects that are important in some areas.  So it's only
natural for us to find out around 1930 that a high voltage mercury arc
produces longitudinal energy, without the big rf resonance coils, as long as
the pool of mercury is in the bottom of a closed metal can.  (Which is
grounded.)  The spark electrode is closer to one side of the can, allowing
all frequencies to reverberate and be detected.  The radiant energy which
goes through the metal of the can is difracted and always turns
perpendicular to the surface.  This produces a mandala pattern with a
gradient of its own, surrounding 1/2 of the can's perrimeter.

But the mercury spark generator is only about one percent efficient, so
Pavel Imris eventually figured out how to make a longitudinal generator
which is overly efficient, and it is good.  (It wasn't until after he
managed to move to this country that he was able to develope it.)

It's almost certain that the tube's operation also converts dark field
energy, to the extent that the dark field is present, into output power.
The dark field is produced when radiant energy collides head on with normal
light, which usually happens above a surface, with the radiant energy
photons flinging through the surface.  The whole secret is that his tube
converts the transformer's power into Cold Electricity.

He started off with a mercury vapor bulb for yardlights - without the quartz
tube's outer glass bulb component.  I've seen tubes pressurized at 5,000 and
the quartz glass tube is 3/8 inch thick  And heavy.  Lightbulbs Unlimited in
San Diego sells EVERY bulb and if they don't have it, they'll get it.  It'd
probablly be at least around the $200 to $700 range for a six inch tube.

The nice thing about breaking out of the symetry of unity of a wavelength
which is 1/4 wave thick is that the longer flourescent tube can produce
traveling energy wave bands, at some frequencies, giving us the chance to
produce Chernetski's Self Generating Discharge and the PlasmaTron's
unlimited Specific Impulse.

JV