Subject: [FG]: ******JOSEPH NEWMAN TO BE FEATURED ON THE SCIENCE CHANNEL

From: "JNPCo." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 22:40:07 -0500

******JOSEPH NEWMAN TO BE FEATURED ON THE SCIENCE CHANNEL

Energy machine inventor Joseph Newman will be featured on THE SCIENCE 
CHANNEL four (4) times this coming Friday night & Saturday early 
morning/morning/night, June 1st & June 2nd.

Please consult your local listings for details.

Also, here's the weblink address for the Science Channel broadcast 
times featuring Joseph Newman:

http://science.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=48.13776.120356.11352.x

Please let others know about the upcoming broadcasts!

Best regards,

Evan Soule'
JNPCo./NECorp.
http://www.josephnewman.com
<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1610087835473512086&hl=en>Important 
video seen at:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1610087835473512086&hl=en

For additional information, please contact:

Mr. Joseph Nolfe
President & CEO
Newman Energy Corporation
(205) 835-9022