Subject: [FG]: Reqest for Prometheus Effect verifiers

From: Prometheus Effect <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:22:37 +1000 (EST)

Guys,

I would like to enlist the aid of some of the members
of the OU / Free Energy community to independently
verify the virtually no magnetic dragback exit of the
Prometheus Effect. To that end I will provide a SMOT
device and the new lossless measurement system at no
cost. In return you will be asked to do a series of
measurement on the SMOT device and report back your
results & comments either way. The SMOT device and the
measurement system will be yours to keep.

To that end I would like to ask the following for
their so kind assistance:

1) Bill Beaty (Vortex)
2) Scott Little or Hal Puthoff (Vortex)
3) Jed Rothwell (Vortex)
4) Terry Blanton (Vortex)
5) Keith Nagel (Vortex)
6) Jean-Louis Naudin (JLN Labs)
7) Stefan Hartman (Overunity.com)
8) Cyril Smith (OU Builders)
9) David Squires (OU Builders)

Now it's just engineering effort, time and money,
Greg

Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo! Movies.
http://au.movies.yahoo.com

---

From: William Beaty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 07:32:10 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Prometheus Effect wrote:

> I would like to enlist the aid of some of the members of the OU / Free
> Energy community to independently verify the virtually no magnetic
> dragback exit of the Prometheus Effect.

This is somewhat pointless, since you've already achived closed-loop SMOT
operation back in 1997.  If I recall, you said you did this two different
ways: with ramps in a circle, and with some sort of rotary device.  We
just need all the details of how you did this (such as closeup photos of
your different setups in operation.)

The list of eyewitnesses to continuous operation that you collected (plus
contact info)  would go far in convincing us that the whole thing wasn't
just a big lie.

It's very strange that the videotape that you say you shot in 1997 has
never been put on the web.  Quality isn't important initially.  Just play
your tape and aim a cheap digital camera at the TV screen to shoot thirty
seconds or so of bad, flickering, small format MPEG, then upload it.  How
long does that take, like a half hour?  (But if SMOT never worked, and if
your video too is another lie, then to post that crude video would be
almost impossible, no?)

Because of your strange behavior, right now I'm assuming that you've been
lying all along about seeing the SMOT run continuously for hours in OU
device mode.   I can be convinced otherwise pretty easily.  If I ever
become convinced that any OU device is real, I'll throw my support behind
it, and I suspect that the other hobbyist websites will too.

That your claimed video is not online is 99.99% convincing that you've
been lying about achiving closed-loop operation. And in science, even in
hobbyist research, once someone has told lies this large, they are no
longer trustworthy for ANYTHING.

> To that end I will provide a SMOT device and the new lossless
> measurement system at no cost.

Wrong.  The cost is very high in time wasted.  Plus the psychological or
"karmic" cost of dealing with dishonest people.

Instead, provide some high-quality documentation of your 1997 claims of
closed-loop operation, or admit that it never occurred.

(((((((((((((((((( ( (  (   (    (O)    )   )  ) ) )))))))))))))))))))
William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-789-0775    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci