Subject: [FG]: The SMOT game

From: William Beaty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 02:05:30 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 1 May 2005, Prometheus Effect wrote:

> I don't have the documentation you require but the event did occur. If I
> can show you the SMOT (same design as in 1997) is OU, then why can't you
> believe I did what I claimed back then?

It's because you're controlling information, playing some sort of "chess
game."  You're avoiding certain topics: topics that center on possible
lies of yours, and topics that would lead any of us to verifying any of
your 1997 statements.

This looks just like "coverup."  It's not just the missing documentation,
that's dishonest.  You claimed to have more than just documentation.
Have you also "forgotten"  the names of all the friends and associates who
you said were eyewitnesses to the closed-loop SMOT operation?  You didn't
give us their contact info in 1997 and you aren't instantly supplying even
one name now.

This speaks volumes.

(((((((((((((((((( ( (  (   (    (O)    )   )  ) ) )))))))))))))))))))
William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-789-0775    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci