Subject: [FG]: Plasma related toys for sale...

From: "Jack Trucker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 18:04:40 +0800

Hello I wanted people on the list to know I have quite a few brand new
plasma related toys for sale right now, first I have pocket plasmas for
sale, you can see what they are here
http://www.zerotoys.com/newsite/products/WarablePocketPlasma.htm I have
three colors blue green and multicolor. I'm asking $16 a piece for them
plus shipping which should be fairly cheap since they are so small,
these units are pretty unique, run off only 2 AAA batteries and I think
output 9-10KV AC, it takes alot of voltage to activate crackle tubes, so
you could use the circuits to power high voltage experiments and use the
crackle disk to decorate things around running coils if you wanted. Let
me know how many you want and I'll see what I can arrange. I'm also
selling brand new plasma mugs for $17 plus shipping and handling,you can
see what they look like here http://www.kleargear.com/1721.html  these
are really great around coils even small ones activate them, and use
small HF transformers to energize the mug. Not to deter anyone but
please only respond if you're serious about purchasing these. Thanks

-- 
_______________________________________________
Get your free email from http://mail.jp.popstarmail.org