Subject: [FG]: free energy discussion

From: "M J Mitch Mitchell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:26:37 -0800

History has proven the greed of mankind, and to what lengths mankind will go 
to get what it wants.
Take a good look at Nikola Tesla's life.  Even with hundreds of patents, he 
died almost pennyless, while big business of that time made millions on his 
patents.

If you are so foolish as to believe that big business will not do whatever 
it takes to ensure it remains in business, then you will make yourself an 
easy target.  I cannot fathom several hundred billion dollars a year of 
sales simply vanishing without any attempt to stop that from happening.

Perhaps you should read some U.S. Patent Law to understand how far the U.S. 
Government alone will go to stop the disruption of it's economy.  It has 
given itself the legal means to stop the developement of such a machine "In 
the interest of National Security."   Do you honestly think that any other 
country will allow the same to happen when it means the end of their 
economic system as they know it?

Whomever comes forward with a "free energy" machine will be both a hero and 
quite possibly the most hated person of all time, even to the huddled 
masses.  Why?  Because his machine will cause such disruption of the World's 
Economy that millions may starve and die.  This person will quite possibly 
have been directly responsible for the deaths of many more than were lost at 
the hands of Adolph Hitler.

A free energy machine may sacrifice the lives of millions for the good of 
billions yet it has to be done to ensure the survival of mankind and the 
planet it thrives upon.  This is inevitable and the goverments of these 
people can only hope to get behind this movement to see that the change 
happens as fast as it possibly can so as to lessen the loss of life as much 
as possible.  Fighting it can and will cause unnecessary loss of life.  
Again, history will prove that greed will stand in the way of any Government 
doing what it could do to lessen the loss of life.

When Columbus returned to Spain, how many "savages" lost their life to 
deliver gold to the Throne?
How many more to the Spanish Conquistadors?

If I possessed the knowledge to create such a machine and knowing full well 
the outcome of introducing it to the world, I would still move forward in 
doing so, as for not doing so would surely mean the end of mankind as we 
slowly poison our planet and ourselves.

You have to take the lid off of the can before you can smell the coffee.

---

From: "G N" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:21:51 +0300

Zack Widup Wrote
>Moray B. King addressed this in his book "Tapping the Zero-Point Energy".
>He referred to it as "the Prometheus Game".

I like very much the simile with Prometheus. It happens to come from Greece
:-)
I have never thought it in such a way.
Do you refer to that post?
http://www.amasci.com/freenrg/prometh.txt

But would you be in danger just for revenge or in order to frighten future
rebels?

[email-masked] wrote
>General Electric owns NBC and other outlets

I agree to what you are talking about, but there are a lot more media
companies which are independent. At least they won't realize from the
beginning the major disturbance they will cause to their 'friends'.

>There will be losers of course - all those heavily invested in today's
technologies- but that has been the case after every innovation.
>Where are all the candle-makers today?

That is called progress and I vote for it.
Of course, I don't care about those investors. I care about common people
lives.

As M J Mitch Mitchell wrote

The question that rises upon all these statements is not if this is morale
to release such knowledge to the public. I think we all agree that in the
future this will be beneficial to human kind and if we had such knowledge we
would be immoral if we kept it secret.

I am wondering if there is a safe way for the scientist and the public to
absorb and apply that knowledge in every day life.

---

From: "James Bledsoe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:43:15 -0800

NONSENSE
If , and IF  is the operative word here,  Free Energy became available 
tomorrow we would start doing more stuff.
And doing more stuff means that the we will have " economic growth"  which 
is what every body in the corporate world wants.
Tesela was a nut, a poor business man, and a cantankerous old fart.  Patent 
means public.  When we patent something we tell all about how to do it. 
That is why there is no patent for the formula to Coca-Cola.   When a 
machine letting the juice of the universe flow to our bidding,  happens in 
one of  our  garages then  all  that the occupant  of that garage will need 
do is sit back  and wait  for the checks.   Or  publish the plans on this 
forum if they wish to share, after all this the Free Energy list server.
There might be a hiccup or two  but  the disruption to our economy would be 
minor if energy prices fell.  I know I would  not save the money I spend on 
fuel.  Come to think of it.  I would buy a car and cut back on riding my 
bicycle.  I would go more places.  The people of Africa who live in abject 
poverty while their rulers  horde  kogerands collected from  pilfered oil 
resources might indeed see a rising of their living standards.
Eliminating the scarcity of energy??

Holly smokes IF that happened--  wow!

good diggin

Jim

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "M J Mitch Mitchell" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 1:26 PM
Subject: [FG]: free energy discussion

>
> History has proven the greed of mankind, and to what lengths mankind will 
> go to get what it wants.
> Take a good look at Nikola Tesla's life.  Even with hundreds of patents, 
> he died almost pennyless, while big business of that time made millions on 
> his patents.
>
> Perhaps you should read some U.S. Patent Law to understand how far the 
> U.S. Government alone will go to stop the disruption of it's economy.  It 
> has given itself the legal means to stop the developement of such a 
> machine "In the interest of National Security."   Do you honestly think 
> that any other country will allow the same to happen when it means the end 
> of their economic system as they know it?
>
> Whomever comes forward with a "free energy" machine will be both a hero 
> and quite possibly the most hated person of all time, even to the huddled 
> masses.  Why?  Because his machine will cause such disruption of the 
> World's Economy that millions may starve and die.  This person will quite 
> possibly have been directly responsible for the deaths of many more than 
> were lost at the hands of Adolph Hitler.
>
> happens as fast as it possibly can so as to lessen the loss of life as 
> much as possible.  Fighting it can and will cause unnecessary loss of 
> life.  Again, history will prove that greed will stand in the way of any 
> Government doing what it could do to lessen the loss of life.
>
> If I possessed the knowledge to create such a machine and knowing full 
> well the outcome of introducing it to the world, I would still move 
> forward in doing so, as for not doing so would surely mean the end of 
> mankind as we slowly poison our planet and ourselves.
>

---

From: Zack Widup <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:05:23 -0600 (CST)

> http://www.amasci.com/freenrg/prometh.txt

Yes!  I didn't know it was archived on the net.

Thanks!

Zack