Subject: [FG]:

From: jerry volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:19:31 -0800 (PST)

Field Energy

When the term Field Energy is mentioned, magnetism and rf effects come readily to mind, since these kind of energies produce their surrounding fields. However, there's also a different kind of energy - referred to as Higher, or Raised, Energy - and this is the kind of energy, existing as a Field, which will likely be used for Field Propulsion. This kind of energy is produced when two different energy waves overlap, from the same direction, from opposing directions, or from some angle.

When the energy which makes up the Field is in the visible spectrum, the Field Energy is noticably different than regular light in its appearance. This is something which allows the various effects to be characterised. A picture showing some of these effects is at: 

http://www.freewebs.com/attatchments/artifacts.htm

Click on the image for an enlarged view and consider the assembly in the upper left part of the picture. It consists of a large spherical ornament positioned above the bottom of an aluminum can, with a couple of adjacent resmods. (Resmod is short for RESonant MODulus and this type of object is externally resonant, with a high Q.) The ornament is supported by the same type of grid tube used in the resmods, with the tube also supporting an "F" electrode made from copper foil with a dielectric glue on the inner surface. ("F" stands for Field, but it also referrs to the shape of the electrode with opposing plates.) This electrode also has a short horizontal flange on the right, or closed, side. This flange appears to be smeared out vertically, a photographic artifact which also appears in the orriginal Polaroid image.

The picture shows three different types of Field Energy, identifiable by the colors red, blue, and white, with the red and blue being mixed and appearing as purple. The Field Energy is electro-optical, which means that it can be conducted as well as focused or radiated, so electro-optical energy components don't have to be physically connected. The source of the Energy is the camera's flash tube. The flash stays on for an interval which allows light from the reflector to be compared with more light which the tube gives off an instant later, towards the direction of the assembly, rather than the reflector. The reflection, along with the time delay, allows the two light beams - one reflected and one not - to combine out of phase, producing a Field potential. This Field potential becomes visible when it interacts with the resmod detectors. When the two beams are out of phase by 180 degrees the combined Field looks blue. When the phase delay is 90 degrees the combined Field looks red.
 And when all phase shift angles are added together the combined Field looks white. (The random phases are why the tops of clouds look white.) With the flash tube source, the phase shifts are random, so a little of each of these colors are produced in this manner, but the Field Energy components of the photo flash's light are discontinuous. Also, the Field Energy effects with this assembly, including the opacity, are minimal when only one resmod is used, so the Field coherence, and color seperation, occurs in the assembly itself. The reverse symetry relationship of the two resmod conductors allows the Higher Energy to seperate from the normal light which can only radiate. But an "L" shaped resmod assembly can also be useful, and should recieve further consideration, since the exciting energy is available in the background. Still, the double reflection in the spherical gradient produces the white on its own. One resmod is coplanar with the "F" electrode, which allows the resmod's
 axial projection to change directions.

The power level of the Field Energy shown in the picture is low, but there's still a noticable interaction between the Field Energy and normal light reflected from the base board. This is why a round spot of white paint on the board looks triangular, at the left hand edge of the Field. The Field is weak enough that the background light can partially split the edge of the Field, but not very far in. This illustrates that Field Energy is opaque and suggests that this kind of energy can be used as a shield against electromagnetic radiation, including lasers and microwaves. Of equal importance is the way that the Field is projected out of the "F" channel, something which is caused by a property of the red energy which causes it to rotate around its own axis as it propagates. This causes the leading edge to stretch out beyond the distance normal light would travel in the same time. The red color is indicative of the length of the propagation's spiral, rather than the exact frequency which
 is propagating. This stretch out in itself doesn't establish a super luminal capability of mass which interacts with the fields, but such a capability may exist. The red energy also interacts with the blue energy, which has a quasi static property, which means that the blue energy has rotational eddies throughout the Field, perpendicular to the Field's plane. This quasi static property enables blue Field Energy to also interact with charged particles, causing them to accelerate, an effect which can be seen by placing a bent safety pin in a microwave oven, since the bidirectional Field in the oven is equivalent to blue energy, although at a much lower frequency, and the charge which builds up on the metal causes it to sputter off at the point. With a spark and a flame (from a chunck of cigarette pushed onto the safety pin), the plasmoid extends upwards in the micro wave oven, rolling perpendicular to the field. While it is rising, the lengthwise rolling is equivalent to a curl.
 Without the spark, normal flame which is supplied over an area will stretch out and go upwards really fast in pulses at random areas of the Field, although the nearby red energy's charge may be a required component and the flame looks dimmer than normal. Since the red pulls the blue out of the "F" channel, it can be taken that a Higher Energy Field will also block, attenuate, or extract coherent Field Energy. (The red plasmoid also pulls the quasi static energy out of a tubular electrode, even though the blue spark alone will not leave the tube.)

Field Energy can also be produced with electrical sparks, with the right circuitry. As an example, when DC from a High Voltage capacitor collides head on with AC from a High Voltage transformer, the resultant spark puffs way up, turns milky blue, and becomes completely opaque throughout the discharge time of the capacitor's pulse through its non magnetic timing inductor. So the Radar Men might not be happy to see this kind of absorber shield used as a cloak. The same spark turns pure white when shocked through a super sonic nozzel such as a foil less electrode. (The effect looks exactly the same as NASA's new Scramjet.) And the same spark will turn bright red, and opaque, when a small amount of hydrocarbon is added, such as the oil in inscence smoke, possibly because the Polar mass of the plasmoid yields a phase shift, but this may be a spectral effect. It seems likely that projecting a chemically red spark through the Field Energy of a blue spark will accelerate the red spark's
 plasmoid mass. If it does (in the next experiment), this will allow the specific impulse of a chemical rocket to be increased by a factor of 100, a thousand, or maybe more. A rocket which will burn at full throttle for eight hundred minutes will allow a space ship returning to the earth to maintain a powered decent, and will provide quick access to the asteroids, Mars and the outter planets and ice crystals. So everyone can spend an hour and a half each way getting to work every day. And it's always possible that the chemical plasmoid can be left out, with momentum generation or squelching being due to relativistic effects of a color gradient from one side of a particle to the other, when the colors are regarded as pulsations of the right kind of energy. This might simulate the relativistic shrink gradient associated with normal inertia, due to doppler effects against the active vacuum. Ether, in its lighter form, is a type of multidirectional Higher Energy so the opaque spark and
 the spark-like light may provide an ether barrier, blocking the continuity of the local ether and the rebirth of a propagating wave. (The heavier ether is a virtual particle flux recognizable as the Chemical ether; with the right detector, the concentration of a specific element is independent of the overall flux density.) And perhaps an ether paddle component can be rigged up. With that, engineering factors might be the only limit to the thrust. Using Near Field effects, vacuum dielectric interactions with the Higher Energy would be coupled to the supporting mechanically activated antenna. I've seen atmospheric suspension of a longitudinal helix spinning as if on the tertiary level.

JV

"Puff" Spark circuit:

http://www.escribe.com/science/freenrg/m17019.html

Plasmoid Projector:

http://www.escribe.com/science/freenrg/m17266.html

elongated, longitudinal helix:

http://www.escribe.com/science/keelynet/m4767.html

tertiary coil example:

http://l2.espacenet.com/dips/viewer?PN=US1119732&CY=ep&LG=en&DB=EPD 

Ion adaptable Phase Controller with non longitudinal helix:

http://l2.espacenet.com/dips/viewer?PN=US2071517&CY=ep&LG=en&DB=EPD 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com

---

From: Charles Ford <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:28:22 -0800 (PST)

> http://www.freewebs.com/attatchments/artifacts.htm

Not found

Charles Ford
KC5-OWZ
[email-masked]
[email-masked] 

To be absolutely sure you make it past the "SpamGuard" you can simply include my ham-radio callsign (above) somewhere in the message body.  I have a filter set.