Subject: RE: [FG]: How do transformers really work?

From: Charles Ford <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:03:07 -0700 (PDT)

Dean;Mitch:

Reading a writeup on an MEG hardly explains what was happening in a
transformer.   e.g lets see one work first (I will want to measure it
myself)

A simpler way to view a transformer follows.

Imagine two wires running parillel to each other.  As current begins to
flow in the first wire a field expands and lines cut the second wire. 
This induces current (in the oposite direction) in the second wire.  It's
that simple.  

The "core" design & materials are selected as a mater of incereacing the
efficency by reducing loss.  The better the core traps the junk inside
the device the more efficent the transfer of energy.  Losses are apparent
in the form of heat, magnetic radiation, and acoustical noise. These are
all measureable.  

--- M J Mitch Mitchell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Dean asked;
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> Can anyone here tell me how a transformer really works.
> 
> 
> 
> If you can stay with this man, you will have your answer.  I've read it
> 
> twice and still haven't a clue.
> 
> http://www.cheniere.org/
> 
> 
> 

Charles Ford
KC5-OWZ
[email-masked]
[email-masked] 

To be absolutely sure you make it past the "SpamGuard" you can simply include my ham-radio callsign (above) somewhere in the message body.  I have a filter set.

---

From: "M J Mitch Mitchell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:42:08 -0700

From: Charles Ford <[email-masked]

transformer.

Mr. Ford,

Have you read it?  Do you understand how we have learned only part of what 
really makes electricity tick?  Did you read about JLN labs replicating the 
meg and conforming its overunity?
Have you ever tried replicating any of John Bedini's works?

Why do I have the distinct feeling that the answers are no, no, no, and no?

Good day to you Sir,

M.J. Mitchell

Only a fool refuses knowledge, and thus remains a fool

---

From: Zack Widup <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 07:41:00 -0500 (CDT)

Well, I have, and I couldn't get any of them to work.

I spent quite literally several hundred hours trying to get John Bedini's 
modified Kromrey motor/generator system to work without any desired 
results.  I tried to get the oscillator/transistor switch/battery system 
(several incarnations) to work, with no results.  I've tried a few others, 
also with no results.  

I wish JLN would share his secrets of how he got them to work, if indeed 
he did.

M. J., how many have YOU gotten to work?

Zack