Subject: Re: [FG]: Power Of Gravity

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:22:13 EDT

In a message dated 4/17/2007 8:07:50 PM Mountain Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

Even if any of this individual had anything "real" to offer, the fact that
he's in Iran is equal to providing assistance to Adolf Hitler.

Stop being sheeple and start being thinkers.

At the risk of stating the obvious (to most people) the fact this individual 
lives in Iran has no bearing on his technical achievements or lack thereof.  
Nor is it reasonable to assume he supports the objectives of his government or 
that helping him would be helping the Iranian government, which the post seems 
to imply. 
 
 I know for a fact there are intelligent scientists here in the US who do not 
support many of our government's positions.
 
(My first and last post on this subject)
 
Keasy

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.