Subject: [FG]: Ed Gray Test Circuit

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 08:48:00 -0800

I've uploaded some pictures of my Ed Gray test circuit equipment.

http://www.freewebs.com/attatchments/pics/SetUp.jpg

By examining the picture, you can see that each component is connected the same way as in the circuit diagram under the picture.  The two capacitors, including the home made one at the bottom, are each connected to opposite sides of the transformer.  The top cap is in series with the defibrillator inductor on the top.  The blue wire coming from the transformer forms a spark gap with the bolt on the end of the yellow diode.  These are two of the electrode circles in the diagram.  The third electrode circle is the wire at the end of the dowell rod.  The dowell is pulled out of the inductor and used as a handle to position the wire, to charge the top cap against the diode's bolt terminal.  This circuit is then broken after a few seconds, with the dowell used immediately to touch the wire back to the arc again.  The result is the arc puffs way up for a short, on going interval.  If the top cap is only barely charged before the circuit is broken and refired, the main arc developes a region of opaque dark blue turbulence, signifying the presence of Field Energy.  My feeling is that this is the effect I'll obtain once I add a high speed interruptor to the circuit.  My belief is that this dark blue energy is electro-optical in nature, and, if so, it should be conductive.  This will allow Ed's Power Conversion Tube to act as a switching element, applying the heavy amperage from his battery to the motor - 6,000 times per second.  Incidentally, when a dowell rod is positioned at an angle through the inductor, the wood experiences a torque impulse, aligning it with the inductor's axis when the circuit is fired.

http://www.freewebs.com/attatchments/pics/gradientplate.jpg

This picture shows my gradient plate, which is just under an inch square by 3/8" thick.  It smoked the last time I used it, but the picture shows the basic idea.  The burn pattern seems to reveal a longitudinal curl.  When this plate is placed around the first part of the transformer's arc it produces a fairly large volume of bright white energy as the puff spark is fired.  Due to the positive nature of the charges I'm combining, there may be some positron coherence from the ZPF.  It may also be a space charge effect.  If so, I'll try cavitating it between closely spaced counter rotating discs.

http://www.freewebs.com/attatchments/pics/halfbaked.jpg

The dowell rod's wire can be left connected to the diode's spark gap terminal, without breaking the circuit.  After the cap builds up a certain percentage of its maximum charge, it will discharge spontaneously, puffing the arc.  At the same time, it sends its positive charge through the arc in the opposite direction as the positive charge from the smaller cap.  So, the arc "splits the positive".  With this version of the circuit, only two discharge electrodes are needed.

http://www.freewebs.com/attatchments/pics/farfetchedgray.jpg

This uses the same concept as my half baked idea of using both sides of the transformer for the first and second inductors.  This circuit illustrates the differences between Ed's published circuit and the circuit I discovered.

http://www.freewebs.com/attatchments/pics/Scalar.jpg

This image shows two circuits.  The input electrodes are the circles on the outside.  The circuit on the left was invented by Harvey Norris and he calls it a Binary Resonant System (BRS).  He maintains, and has demonstrated, that the single arc functions as a Scalar Emitter.  The arc generates two sine waves, one going in each direction.  The circuit on the right is my circuit, with the same orriginal connections, but drawn to resemble his, to highlight the differences.  This circuit produces a Scalar Click, with two positive pulses traveling through the arc in different directions.  Since this is similar to the electrostatic discharge pulse from a Van deGraaff generator, it's possible that these two circuits can be used in tandem to mimic the Hutchinson Effect.  From a different perspective, the BRS represents the signal from the HAARP array, while the puff spark circuit represents the signal from the Woodpecker.

When testing the circuit's set up shown in the picture, with the transformer switched off after charging the caps, the spark will make a slow, fizzeling squirt when the switch wire is touched to the normal end of the diode.  This drawn out spark effect is caused by the current limiting action of the 100 miliHenry defibrillator inductor.  When both caps are the same size (16 mF), this squirting will reverse directions when the wire is subsequently touched to the diode's other end.  The charge can only be shuttled between the caps three or four times like this before it fades out.  -JV

---

From: "Alexander C. Gal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 18:52:11 +0100

Hello Jerry,

I hope you do know that the currents you are experimenting with are lethal 
and powerful electrical discharges or especially plasmas formed by strong EM 
field interactions emit fair amounts of X-ray radiation. The ionized oxygen 
atoms also recombine to pretty unhealthy ozon gas, therefore do not forget 
to get some fresh air into the room.

The visual effect you saw, was created by electromagnetic fields with a high 
field strength in a close proximity to the cables/transformer. It is simply 
ionized air, called a "plasma". A plasma is quasi-neutral, but due to the 
fact that electrons got enough energy to deconnect from atoms, it might be 
electrically conductive for a short amount of time, yes.

Electrons, the "charges", are in fact negatively charged and not positively. 
Their anti-particles, the positrons, carry a positive charge. Virtual 
electron-positron pairs appear as a result of the Heisenberg Uncertainty 
relation dE*dt >= h/(4pi) and are a part of the vacuum energy field, which 
is near to zero, due to unknown reasons. Either this "appearance" and 
"annihilation" happen too fast for the universe to notice, or there is a 
negative energy field canceling the positive one, at least partially. Thus 
if you are really serious about getting real energy from the ZPF, you must 
either create a spacetime distorsion field to get more time to use the 
energy (comparing the two frames of reference), or you must somehow "kill" 
the negative energy field, in such a way that you do not use energy to do 
so. In other words, try to violate the Average Null Energy Condition (ANEC) 
of quantum vacuum. Pretty tough job.

And all these speculations are based upon an unproven concept in Quantum 
Field Theory. Physicists simply to not know whether the vacuum energy field 
really exists as it is predicted or not. It might be possible that the ZPF 
is a mistake, and has never existed.

And by the way ... these "scalar waves" ... what are they supposed to be ?
How can I create them ? How can I measure/sense them ?
What is the difference between "scalar waves" and "ordinary" EM waves ?

I just ask out of curiosity. Because you guys know more about that suff than 
I do.

Cheers,
Alexander

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jerry Volland" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 05:48 PM
Subject: [FG]: Ed Gray Test Circuit

By examining the picture, you can see that each component is connected the 
same way as in the circuit diagram under the picture.  The two capacitors, 
including the home made one at the bottom, are each connected to opposite 
sides of the transformer.  The top cap is in series with the defibrillator 
inductor on the top.  The blue wire coming from the transformer forms a 
spark gap with the bolt on the end of the yellow diode.  These are two of 
the electrode circles in the diagram.  The third electrode circle is the 
wire at the end of the dowell rod.  The dowell is pulled out of the inductor 
and used as a handle to position the wire, to charge the top cap against the 
diode's bolt terminal.  This circuit is then broken after a few seconds, 
with the dowell used immediately to touch the wire back to the arc again. 
The result is the arc puffs way up for a short, on going interval.  If the 
top cap is only barely charged before the circuit is broken and refired, the 
main arc developes a region of opaque dark blue turbulence, signifying the 
presence of Field Energy.  My feeling is that this is the effect I'll obtain 
once I add a high speed interruptor to the circuit.  My belief is that this 
dark blue energy is electro-optical in nature, and, if so, it should be 
conductive.  This will allow Ed's Power Conversion Tube to act as a 
switching element, applying the heavy amperage from his battery to the 
motor - 6,000 times per second.  Incidentally, when a dowell rod is 
positioned at an angle through the inductor, the wood experiences a torque 
impulse, aligning it with the inductor's axis when the circuit is fired.

This picture shows my gradient plate, which is just under an inch square by 
3/8" thick.  It smoked the last time I used it, but the picture shows the 
basic idea.  The burn pattern seems to reveal a longitudinal curl.  When 
this plate is placed around the first part of the transformer's arc it 
produces a fairly large volume of bright white energy as the puff spark is 
fired.  Due to the positive nature of the charges I'm combining, there may 
be some positron coherence from the ZPF.  It may also be a space charge 
effect.  If so, I'll try cavitating it between closely spaced counter 
rotating discs.

The dowell rod's wire can be left connected to the diode's spark gap 
terminal, without breaking the circuit.  After the cap builds up a certain 
percentage of its maximum charge, it will discharge spontaneously, puffing 
the arc.  At the same time, it sends its positive charge through the arc in 
the opposite direction as the positive charge from the smaller cap.  So, the 
arc "splits the positive".  With this version of the circuit, only two 
discharge electrodes are needed.

This uses the same concept as my half baked idea of using both sides of the 
transformer for the first and second inductors.  This circuit illustrates 
the differences between Ed's published circuit and the circuit I discovered.

This image shows two circuits.  The input electrodes are the circles on the 
outside.  The circuit on the left was invented by Harvey Norris and he calls 
it a Binary Resonant System (BRS).  He maintains, and has demonstrated, that 
the single arc functions as a Scalar Emitter.  The arc generates two sine 
waves, one going in each direction.  The circuit on the right is my circuit, 
with the same orriginal connections, but drawn to resemble his, to highlight 
the differences.  This circuit produces a Scalar Click, with two positive 
pulses traveling through the arc in different directions.  Since this is 
similar to the electrostatic discharge pulse from a Van deGraaff generator, 
it's possible that these two circuits can be used in tandem to mimic the 
Hutchinson Effect.  From a different perspective, the BRS represents the 
signal from the HAARP array, while the puff spark circuit represents the 
signal from the Woodpecker.

When testing the circuit's set up shown in the picture, with the transformer 
switched off after charging the caps, the spark will make a slow, fizzeling 
squirt when the switch wire is touched to the normal end of the diode.  This 
drawn out spark effect is caused by the current limiting action of the 100 
miliHenry defibrillator inductor.  When both caps are the same size (16 mF), 
this squirting will reverse directions when the wire is subsequently touched 
to the diode's other end.  The charge can only be shuttled between the caps 
three or four times like this before it fades out.  -JV

---

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 06:26:39 -0800

Hi, Alexander. 
Thanks for bringing up the dangers associated with High Voltage. This is something which should be included in any discussion about such experiments.

I'm unsure about the cause of the visual effect I saw. You mention plasma, but the arc itself is a simple plasma. However, the pure white effect is something different and highly unusual. It may be that it resulted from the interaction of the plasma with the Scalar waves. Of course, there are various definitions of that word, and as many effects. For instance, one usage refers to bidirectional waves. These produce interferrence patterns Tesla called stationary waves. These non moving waves appear in some places inside a MW oven. These waves can be detected due to the fact that they cause metal objects to spark together. In fact, I did an experiment involving a safety pin sparking to a candle flame inside the MW, and with that set up part of the flame - which is ionized gas - turned pure white. This is something I've always wondered about, and now I have this second effect with the same brightness, but much bigger.

Some Scalar effects can be detected by their effect on the accuracy of a clock, or functions of an electronic circuit.  Detectors are often enclosed in a Faraday Cage, to rule out EM effects.  For other Scalar detectors, do a web search on Hodowanek, the Minto antenna, and the caduceus coil. Some people are sensitive and can feel or even see some forms of the exotic energy. This is how understanding can be advanced. 

I've also thought a lot about the Chernetski effect. He claimed he was extracting ZPE from a spark, by "cohering the active vacuum" to produce positron coupling. Not much information is available, but he starts by saying he was able to initiate electron drift in the arc. After my experiment, I'm wondering if he used a gradient plate to do this. Also, the positive nature of the signals going through my positive ion arc are consistent with the charge of positrons. (The US military is now designing a Mach 4 fighter jet powered by ZPE.)

Here's the basic Chernetski article: www.keelynet.com/energy/plasmafe.txt 

Here's a good paper on ZPE which mentions gradients: http://users.erols.com/iri/ZPEpaper.html
 
Here's Rick Andersen's article on Scalar waves: http://www.freewebs.com/attatchments/andersen.html
 
All of the various waves Rick discusses are different from normal 'transverse' EM. These transverse waves have a spherical wavefront and the electric field keeps flipping 180 degrees with each half wavelength of distance, while the magnetic flux keeps tipping 90 degrees to the side, then back forwards again. (With transverse signals, sideways flux corresponds to the negative node.)  Scalar waves don't necessarilly have flux, since they often involve cancellation of the electric or magnetic fields, or both - stressing the time dimension in the process. At least some Scalar waves are non Maxwellian, with a non spherical wavefront. This is why their magnitude doesn't drop off with the square of the distance. Scalar means magnitude without direction, while EM waves are vectorial, having magnitude and direction. Scalar waves can still move (change their possition), for instance if you move your MW, but the associated charges have no direction in 3 space. 

I really like your idea about using a spacetime distortion field to get more time to extract energy from the ZPF. This type of distortion is widely attributed to some types of Scalar waves, which is why the lower frequency waves travel much faster than light.  On the other hand, waves, such as with the Minto antenna, having a frequency of a few dozen kHz, travel slower than light, and the difference in arrival times can be measured, relative to EM.  And really high frequency exotic energy travels slow enough you can see it advance.  Your idea is a good explanation of why energy can be extracted from the ZPF, even though the quantum fluxuations happen in such an incredibly short period of time. Keep 'em coming. 

Jerry 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
> Sent: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 18:52:11 +0100
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [FG]:
> 
> Hello Jerry,
>

---

From: "Alexander C. Gal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 17:32:07 +0200

Hello Jerry,

well, the visual effect might be the simplest thing to explain. Light 
emission occurs if atoms were previously brought into a higher energetic 
state(for example, caused by a strong em field in vicinity). The electrons 
gain energy, increase their energy niveau, are consequently unstable and 
fall back to their standard state by releasing energy in form of 
electromagnetic radiation (photons = light). That is the light effect you 
observed. Often, when really pretty strong em fields are utilized, the 
electrons gain so much energy that they leave their atoms and become "free". 
This effect is called ionization. Heat increases rapidly, radiation levels 
are close to being hazardous, and bright light emission may be seen. Such a 
phase of matter is reffered to as a "plasma".

You cannot say for sure that the white light you see is really a result of 
over-unity energy generation(which would be a violation of energy 
conservation). As a matter of fact, the currents(and voltages, in relation) 
you are using are high enough to ignite a new hell on Earth. :)

Please, never try to touch the white light source because your flesh would 
be vaporized instantly and your bones would start to glow. The emission of a 
white light is always a sign for very high temperatures being involved in 
the process.

But of course, you can verify your claims by using a photometer. Sum up the 
energy you put into the device, and subtract the energy you measure getting 
away from the device. If it is negative, you have an over-unity effect. Such 
an examination is usually called a "full thermodynamical analysis".

I can imagine how Chernetski's device works. As aforementioned, an electron 
bound to an atom has different energy states. These energy states are 
quantized. That means, the energy you need to excite an atom increases by 
adding constant packages. Furthermore, electrons cannot have zero energy, 
because otherwise they would fall into the atomic nucleus. This indicates 
that there is a minimum energy oscillation, called the zero-point energy (or 
the zero-point state, or ground state). Now assume, you excite a hydrogen 
atom to a point where its electron is between the 2s1/2 and 2p1/2 energy 
state. Yet it does not have enough energy to complete the energy state 
transition. But it suddenly does, due to Heisenberg Uncertainty.

E_{2p1/2} - (E_{2s1/2}+dE) = energy you put into the atom.
dE = energy gain from a virtual photon flux (vacuum energy).
Expectation value of Lamb shifted electron: <E> = -Ze^2/(4*pi*e_0) * <1/(r + 
dr )>,
wheras dr is the change in orbit radius.

Voila, you got energy from the "zero point field". The reason why people are 
using plasmas, is that their average energy can be controlled with a high 
accuracy and they consist of myriads of single atoms not connected to each 
other. Especially it is simple to control the position of a plasma by using 
electromagnetic containment fields created by a set of coils.

I must admit that my understanding of quantum field theory and quantum 
electrodynamics is yet pretty low. Thus I may have done some mistakes. 
Because if I did not, an effect called the "Lamb Shift" would lead to a 
violation of energy conservation which is the holy grail of modern physics. 
Such an obvious thing may not be overseen. I must be wrong, actually.

Read that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamb_shift

What you could try to do is to create a stable plasma made of hydrogen atoms 
confined by coils. Then excite it carefully until it suddenly gets more 
energy than expected (should be a sudden glow up).

Have you built a device capeable of creating high frequency scalar waves 
which one can see ?

Ciao,
Alexander

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jerry Volland" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 04:26 PM
Subject: RE: [FG]:

Hi, Alexander.
Thanks for bringing up the dangers associated with High Voltage. This is 
something which should be included in any discussion about such experiments.

I'm unsure about the cause of the visual effect I saw. You mention plasma, 
but the arc itself is a simple plasma. However, the pure white effect is 
something different and highly unusual. It may be that it resulted from the 
interaction of the plasma with the Scalar waves. Of course, there are 
various definitions of that word, and as many effects. For instance, one 
usage refers to bidirectional waves. These produce interferrence patterns 
Tesla called stationary waves. These non moving waves appear in some places 
inside a MW oven. These waves can be detected due to the fact that they 
cause metal objects to spark together. In fact, I did an experiment 
involving a safety pin sparking to a candle flame inside the MW, and with 
that set up part of the flame - which is ionized gas - turned pure white. 
This is something I've always wondered about, and now I have this second 
effect with the same brightness, but much bigger.

Some Scalar effects can be detected by their effect on the accuracy of a 
clock, or functions of an electronic circuit.  Detectors are often enclosed 
in a Faraday Cage, to rule out EM effects.  For other Scalar detectors, do a 
web search on Hodowanek, the Minto antenna, and the caduceus coil. Some 
people are sensitive and can feel or even see some forms of the exotic 
energy. This is how understanding can be advanced.

I've also thought a lot about the Chernetski effect. He claimed he was 
extracting ZPE from a spark, by "cohering the active vacuum" to produce 
positron coupling. Not much information is available, but he starts by 
saying he was able to initiate electron drift in the arc. After my 
experiment, I'm wondering if he used a gradient plate to do this. Also, the 
positive nature of the signals going through my positive ion arc are 
consistent with the charge of positrons. (The US military is now designing a 
Mach 4 fighter jet powered by ZPE.)

Here's a good paper on ZPE which mentions gradients: 
http://users.erols.com/iri/ZPEpaper.html

Here's Rick Andersen's article on Scalar waves: 
http://www.freewebs.com/attatchments/andersen.html

All of the various waves Rick discusses are different from normal 
'transverse' EM. These transverse waves have a spherical wavefront and the 
electric field keeps flipping 180 degrees with each half wavelength of 
distance, while the magnetic flux keeps tipping 90 degrees to the side, then 
back forwards again. (With transverse signals, sideways flux corresponds to 
the negative node.)  Scalar waves don't necessarilly have flux, since they 
often involve cancellation of the electric or magnetic fields, or both - 
stressing the time dimension in the process. At least some Scalar waves are 
non Maxwellian, with a non spherical wavefront. This is why their magnitude 
doesn't drop off with the square of the distance. Scalar means magnitude 
without direction, while EM waves are vectorial, having magnitude and 
direction. Scalar waves can still move (change their possition), for 
instance if you move your MW, but the associated charges have no direction 
in 3 space.

I really like your idea about using a spacetime distortion field to get more 
time to extract energy from the ZPF. This type of distortion is widely 
attributed to some types of Scalar waves, which is why the lower frequency 
waves travel much faster than light.  On the other hand, waves, such as with 
the Minto antenna, having a frequency of a few dozen kHz, travel slower than 
light, and the difference in arrival times can be measured, relative to EM. 
And really high frequency exotic energy travels slow enough you can see it 
advance.  Your idea is a good explanation of why energy can be extracted 
from the ZPF, even though the quantum fluxuations happen in such an 
incredibly short period of time. Keep 'em coming.

Jerry

---

From: Robert P Rollen Jr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:03:59 -0800

Take me off you list.
Robert Rollen

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Alexander C. Gal" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 7:32 AM
Subject: Re: [FG]:

> electrons gain so much energy that they leave their atoms and become 
> "free". This effect is called ionization. Heat increases rapidly, 
> radiation levels are close to being hazardous, and bright light emission 
> may be seen. Such a phase of matter is reffered to as a "plasma".
>
> conservation). As a matter of fact, the currents(and voltages, in 
> relation) you are using are high enough to ignite a new hell on Earth. :)
>
> be vaporized instantly and your bones would start to glow. The emission of 
> a white light is always a sign for very high temperatures being involved 
> in the process.
>
> But of course, you can verify your claims by using a photometer. Sum up 
> the energy you put into the device, and subtract the energy you measure 
> getting away from the device. If it is negative, you have an over-unity 
> effect. Such an examination is usually called a "full thermodynamical 
> analysis".
>
> I can imagine how Chernetski's device works. As aforementioned, an 
> electron bound to an atom has different energy states. These energy states 
> are quantized. That means, the energy you need to excite an atom increases 
> by adding constant packages. Furthermore, electrons cannot have zero 
> energy, because otherwise they would fall into the atomic nucleus. This 
> indicates that there is a minimum energy oscillation, called the 
> zero-point energy (or the zero-point state, or ground state). Now assume, 
> you excite a hydrogen atom to a point where its electron is between the 
> 2s1/2 and 2p1/2 energy state. Yet it does not have enough energy to 
> complete the energy state transition. But it suddenly does, due to 
> Heisenberg Uncertainty.
>
> Expectation value of Lamb shifted electron: <E> = -Ze^2/(4*pi*e_0) * <1/(r 
> + dr )>,
> Voila, you got energy from the "zero point field". The reason why people 
> are using plasmas, is that their average energy can be controlled with a 
> high accuracy and they consist of myriads of single atoms not connected to 
> each other. Especially it is simple to control the position of a plasma by 
> using electromagnetic containment fields created by a set of coils.
>
> violation of energy conservation which is the holy grail of modern 
> physics. Such an obvious thing may not be overseen. I must be wrong, 
> actually.
>
> What you could try to do is to create a stable plasma made of hydrogen 
> atoms confined by coils. Then excite it carefully until it suddenly gets 
> more energy than expected (should be a sudden glow up).
>
> something different and highly unusual. It may be that it resulted from 
> the interaction of the plasma with the Scalar waves. Of course, there are 
> Tesla called stationary waves. These non moving waves appear in some 
> places inside a MW oven. These waves can be detected due to the fact that 
> they cause metal objects to spark together. In fact, I did an experiment 
> clock, or functions of an electronic circuit.  Detectors are often 
> enclosed in a Faraday Cage, to rule out EM effects.  For other Scalar 
> detectors, do a web search on Hodowanek, the Minto antenna, and the 
> caduceus coil. Some people are sensitive and can feel or even see some 
> forms of the exotic energy. This is how understanding can be advanced.
>
> experiment, I'm wondering if he used a gradient plate to do this. Also, 
> the positive nature of the signals going through my positive ion arc are 
> consistent with the charge of positrons. (The US military is now designing 
> a Mach 4 fighter jet powered by ZPE.)
>
> distance, while the magnetic flux keeps tipping 90 degrees to the side, 
> then back forwards again. (With transverse signals, sideways flux 
> corresponds to the negative node.)  Scalar waves don't necessarilly have 
> flux, since they often involve cancellation of the electric or magnetic 
> fields, or both - stressing the time dimension in the process. At least 
> some Scalar waves are non Maxwellian, with a non spherical wavefront. This 
> is why their magnitude doesn't drop off with the square of the distance. 
> Scalar means magnitude without direction, while EM waves are vectorial, 
> having magnitude and direction. Scalar waves can still move (change their 
> possition), for instance if you move your MW, but the associated charges 
> have no direction in 3 space.
>
> I really like your idea about using a spacetime distortion field to get 
> more time to extract energy from the ZPF. This type of distortion is 
> widely attributed to some types of Scalar waves, which is why the lower 
> frequency waves travel much faster than light.  On the other hand, waves, 
> such as with the Minto antenna, having a frequency of a few dozen kHz, 
> travel slower than light, and the difference in arrival times can be 
> measured, relative to EM. And really high frequency exotic energy travels 
> slow enough you can see it advance.  Your idea is a good explanation of 
> why energy can be extracted from the ZPF, even though the quantum 
> fluxuations happen in such an incredibly short period of time. Keep 'em 
> coming.
>
> Jerry
>
> __________ NOD32 2144 (20070325) Information __________
>
> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
> http://www.eset.com
>
>

---

From: Robert P Rollen Jr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:05:31 -0800

Take me off your list.

Robert Rollen

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jerry Volland" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 6:26 AM
Subject: RE: [FG]:

Hi, Alexander.

Jerry

---

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 20:46:06 -0800

Hi, Alexander. 

Sorry if my post gave the impression that I was claiming OU. Even if my half baked ideas and feelings are right, there's still work to be done before notable excess energy would be expected. What I'm thinking is that IF the effect I observed does correlate to the Chernetski approach, then I have a starting point for further experiments and development. But the voltages cascading and auto accelerating through the arc would have to be more harmoniously balanced than what I've put together by accident. Still, I have been thinking about doing some photo meter readings. 

If the brightness of the white light is due merely to electron state transitions, wouldn't this set up form the basis for some kind of laser system? 

I haven't personally built any high frequency Scalar devices which produce the slow moving energy. However, I did see a video demonstration of a high altitude test of a Caduceus Drive. In the video, the white energy oozed out a certain distance, then stopped and went out, while at the same time the 'antenna' moved in the opposite direction, then stopped. This was repeated a number of times, with the whole thing bouncing around in every which direction way up there. (Then the same old familiar General walked out onto the desert and looked up at it.) This is something I'm personally not working on, due to my belief that this kind of energy blows off your ectoplasm. I also have some concern along these lines regarding my own test circuit. In fact, I've been advised to start doing some of my experiments by remote control, without being physically close to the effect. I think this is good advice, considering some of the things I'm planning to check into. 

The primary focus of my work with the puff spark is an effort to understand Ed Gray's system, and why no one has been able to replicate his results. It may be that his published circuit is a decoy. 

By the way, your math looks straight forward to me. 

All the best, 

Jerry Volland 

> Sent: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 17:32:07 +0200 
> To: [email-masked] 
> Subject: Re: [FG]: 
> 
> Hello Jerry, 
> 
> "free". 
> relation) 
> the 
> electron 
> are 
> physics. 
> atoms 
> the 
> places 
> enclosed 
> the 
> then 
> more 
>> and powerful electrical discharges or especially plasmas formed by 
>> strong 
>> EM

---

From: "Alexander C. Gal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:51:59 +0200

Hi Jerry,

yes, you could build a neat nitrogen laser with your set up, I surmise. You 
just need to reach stimulated emission and population inversion. There are 
plenty of tutorials on the web covering this topic. Google will tell more.

Concerning ectoplasma. You do know that this does not have any scientific 
concept substantiating it and no empiric observations has been done yet ?

"Scalar waves", -if- they exist as it is claimed, might be dangerous 
anyways. However, since they are not omnidirectional, you can control the 
direction, whereto they should propagate. As I told you, the plasma, your 
whole set up, the currents/voltages, emit dangerous radiation. Primarily 
UV-/X-rays. And if it's not the radiation harming you, then it is the ozon 
gas resulting from the excited air. You would do wise to implement a remote 
control. Theoretically, it would suffice to stand behind a glass plate, 
within a faraday cage. It might also be good to use a sort of ventilation to 
get fresh air into the room.

Cheers,
Alexander

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jerry Volland" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 06:46 AM
Subject: Re: [FG]:

Hi, Alexander.

Sorry if my post gave the impression that I was claiming OU. Even if my half 
baked ideas and feelings are right, there's still work to be done before 
notable excess energy would be expected. What I'm thinking is that IF the 
effect I observed does correlate to the Chernetski approach, then I have a 
starting point for further experiments and development. But the voltages 
cascading and auto accelerating through the arc would have to be more 
harmoniously balanced than what I've put together by accident. Still, I have 
been thinking about doing some photo meter readings.

If the brightness of the white light is due merely to electron state 
transitions, wouldn't this set up form the basis for some kind of laser 
system?

I haven't personally built any high frequency Scalar devices which produce 
the slow moving energy. However, I did see a video demonstration of a high 
altitude test of a Caduceus Drive. In the video, the white energy oozed out 
a certain distance, then stopped and went out, while at the same time the 
'antenna' moved in the opposite direction, then stopped. This was repeated a 
number of times, with the whole thing bouncing around in every which 
direction way up there. (Then the same old familiar General walked out onto 
the desert and looked up at it.) This is something I'm personally not 
working on, due to my belief that this kind of energy blows off your 
ectoplasm. I also have some concern along these lines regarding my own test 
circuit. In fact, I've been advised to start doing some of my experiments by 
remote control, without being physically close to the effect. I think this 
is good advice, considering some of the things I'm planning to check into.

The primary focus of my work with the puff spark is an effort to understand 
Ed Gray's system, and why no one has been able to replicate his results. It 
may be that his published circuit is a decoy.

All the best,

Jerry Volland

---

From: Robert Rollen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 03:08:20 -0900

Take me off your list

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexander C. Gal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sunday, March 25, 2007 11:51 pm
Subject: Re: [FG]:
To: [email-masked]

> > well, the visual effect might be the simplest thing to explain. 
> Light> emission occurs if atoms were previously brought into a 
> higher energetic
> > are close to being hazardous, and bright light emission may be 
> seen. Such
> > a
> > You cannot say for sure that the white light you see is really a 
> result> of
> > be vaporized instantly and your bones would start to glow. The 
> emission> of a
> > away from the device. If it is negative, you have an over-unity 
> effect.> Such
> > because otherwise they would fall into the atomic nucleus. This 
> indicates> that there is a minimum energy oscillation, called the 
> zero-point energy
> > (or
> > the zero-point state, or ground state). Now assume, you excite a 
> hydrogen> atom to a point where its electron is between the 2s1/2 
> and 2p1/2 energy
> > state. Yet it does not have enough energy to complete the energy 
> state> transition. But it suddenly does, due to Heisenberg 
> Uncertainty.>
> > Expectation value of Lamb shifted electron: <E> = -
> Ze^2/(4*pi*e_0) *
> > <1/(r +
> > dr )>,
> > accuracy and they consist of myriads of single atoms not 
> connected to
> > each
> > other. Especially it is simple to control the position of a 
> plasma by
> > using
> > I must admit that my understanding of quantum field theory and 
> quantum> electrodynamics is yet pretty low. Thus I may have done 
> some mistakes.
> > Such an obvious thing may not be overseen. I must be wrong, 
> actually.>
> > What you could try to do is to create a stable plasma made of 
> hydrogen> atoms
> > usage refers to bidirectional waves. These produce interferrence 
> patterns> Tesla called stationary waves. These non moving waves 
> appear in some
> > places
> > in a Faraday Cage, to rule out EM effects. For other Scalar 
> detectors,> do a
> > people are sensitive and can feel or even see some forms of the 
> exotic> energy. This is how understanding can be advanced.
> >
> > extracting ZPE from a spark, by "cohering the active vacuum" to 
> produce> positron coupling. Not much information is available, but 
> he starts by
> > Here's the basic Chernetski article: 
> www.keelynet.com/energy/plasmafe.txt>
> > 'transverse' EM. These transverse waves have a spherical 
> wavefront and
> > the
> > back forwards again. (With transverse signals, sideways flux 
> corresponds> to
> > stressing the time dimension in the process. At least some 
> Scalar waves
> > are
> > doesn't drop off with the square of the distance. Scalar means 
> magnitude> without direction, while EM waves are vectorial, having 
> magnitude and
> > time to extract energy from the ZPF. This type of distortion is 
> widely> attributed to some types of Scalar waves, which is why the 
> lower> frequency
> > waves travel much faster than light. On the other hand, waves, 
> such as
> > with
> > the Minto antenna, having a frequency of a few dozen kHz, travel 
> slower> than
> > light, and the difference in arrival times can be measured, 
> relative to
> > EM.
> > And really high frequency exotic energy travels slow enough you 
> can see
> > it
> > advance. Your idea is a good explanation of why energy can be 
> extracted> from the ZPF, even though the quantum fluxuations 
> happen in such an
> >> field interactions emit fair amounts of X-ray radiation. The 
> ionized>> oxygen
> >> The visual effect you saw, was created by electromagnetic 
> fields with a
> >> high
> >> field strength in a close proximity to the cables/transformer. 
> It is
> >> simply
> >> ionized air, called a "plasma". A plasma is quasi-neutral, but 
> due to
> >> the
> >> fact that electrons got enough energy to deconnect from atoms, 
> it might
> >> be
> >> Their anti-particles, the positrons, carry a positive charge. 
> Virtual>> electron-positron pairs appear as a result of the 
> Heisenberg Uncertainty
> >> relation dE*dt >= h/(4pi) and are a part of the vacuum energy 
> field,>> which
> >> negative energy field canceling the positive one, at least 
> partially.>> Thus
> >> if you are really serious about getting real energy from the 
> ZPF, you
> >> must
> >> the negative energy field, in such a way that you do not use 
> energy to
> >> do
> >> so. In other words, try to violate the Average Null Energy 
> Condition>> (ANEC)
> >> Field Theory. Physicists simply to not know whether the vacuum 
> energy>> field
> >> really exists as it is predicted or not. It might be possible 
> that the
> >> ZPF
> >> And by the way ... these "scalar waves" ... what are they 
> supposed to be
> >> ?
> >> I just ask out of curiosity. Because you guys know more about 
> that suff
> >> than
> >> I do.
> >>
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Alexander
> >>
> >> By examining the picture, you can see that each component is 
> connected>> the
> >> spark gap with the bolt on the end of the yellow diode. These 
> are two
> >> of
> >> and used as a handle to position the wire, to charge the top 
> cap against
> >> the
> >> diode's bolt terminal. This circuit is then broken after a few 
> seconds,>> with the dowell used immediately to touch the wire back 
> to the arc
> >> again.
> >> The result is the arc puffs way up for a short, on going 
> interval. If
> >> the
> >> top cap is only barely charged before the circuit is broken and 
> refired,>> the
> >> main arc developes a region of opaque dark blue turbulence, 
> signifying>> the
> >> presence of Field Energy. My feeling is that this is the effect 
> I'll>> obtain
> >> once I add a high speed interruptor to the circuit. My belief 
> is that
> >> this
> >> positioned at an angle through the inductor, the wood 
> experiences a
> >> torque
> >> This picture shows my gradient plate, which is just under an 
> inch square
> >> by
> >> 3/8" thick. It smoked the last time I used it, but the picture 
> shows>> the
> >> produces a fairly large volume of bright white energy as the 
> puff spark
> >> is
> >> fired. Due to the positive nature of the charges I'm combining, 
> there>> may
> >> be some positron coherence from the ZPF. It may also be a space 
> charge>> effect. If so, I'll try cavitating it between closely 
> spaced counter
> >> rotating discs.
> >>
> >> the arc. At the same time, it sends its positive charge through 
> the arc
> >> in
> >> the opposite direction as the positive charge from the smaller 
> cap. So,
> >> the
> >> This uses the same concept as my half baked idea of using both 
> sides of
> >> the
> >> This image shows two circuits. The input electrodes are the 
> circles on
> >> the
> >> outside. The circuit on the left was invented by Harvey Norris 
> and he
> >> calls
> >> it a Binary Resonant System (BRS). He maintains, and has 
> demonstrated,>> that
> >> squirt when the switch wire is touched to the normal end of the 
> diode.>> This
> >> drawn out spark effect is caused by the current limiting action 
> of the
> >> 100
> >> miliHenry defibrillator inductor. When both caps are the same 
> size (16
> >> mF),
> >> this squirting will reverse directions when the wire is 
> subsequently>> touched
> >> to the diode's other end. The charge can only be shuttled 
> between the
> >> caps

---

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 08:02:07 -0800

Hi, Alexander.

I've built a couple of nitrogen lasers in the past, but they put out ultraviolet.  I was hoping for a White laser. ;)

And I do believe that Scalar beams - or rays - do exist.  Consider Tesla's paramagnetic energy.  This is basically just a positive node traveling in step with straight forwards flux.  And I've produced the opposite effect - a negative node with sideways flux - on my woorkbench.  This effect appeared as a long term, tight corksrcew spark, unsupported on one end.  Ed Leedskalnin refered to this energy as magnatricity.

I agree that shielding is important, but I don't have the money for a glass screen or a large faraday cage.  I've seen one shield which uses various sized hemishperical depressions all over the metal wall.  And Ed Gray used thick layers of teflon around both his Tube and his motor.  Also, I've been able to shield one type of Scalar field with a semiconductor sheet, but I'm not confident it'll work with everything.

Thanks for talking with me about it, and your advice.

Sincerely,

Jerry Volland
http://www.spaceoffice.us

> Sent: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:51:59 +0200
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [FG]:
> 
> Hi Jerry,
> 
> 
>> are close to being hazardous, and bright light emission may be seen.
>> Such
>> a
>> indicates
>> hydrogen
>> patterns
>> www.keelynet.com/energy/plasmafe.txt
>> 
>>> And by the way ... these "scalar waves" ... what are they supposed to
>>> be
>>> ?
>>> and used as a handle to position the wire, to charge the top cap
>>> against
>>> the
>>> refired,
>>> This picture shows my gradient plate, which is just under an inch
>>> square
>>> by

---

From: "Alexander C. Gal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:52:59 +0200

Hey Jerry,

you are welcome. It's nice to chat about such stuff.

nitrogen lasers are very cool and useful. You can use them to excite a dye, 
which will emit laser light in the visible spectrum. Red, green, blue, 
depending on the dye. Use a prism to superpose the rays and you get your 
white laser :)

I think, slowly but surely I am going to sound like an idiot, but I do have 
to warn the other readers and you again, that nitrogen lasers need dangerous 
currents and the light emanating from the discharges contains fair amounts 
of x-ray radiation. The laser light is, as you mentioned before, in the UV 
frequency spectrum, rendering it invisible to the human eye. Yet it is 
pretty hazardous because it can cause skin cancer and severe retinal damage. 
Maybe I am just overcautios :)

A large faraday cage is cheap, actually. You need a mesh wire fence grounded 
to a mass. I assume such a thing can be bought everywhere.

Could you tell me, how to create a measurable/visible/sensible scalar 
field/beam, or point me to a page explaining it ?

Ciao,
Alexander.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jerry Volland" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 06:02 PM
Subject: Re: [FG]:

Hi, Alexander.

I've built a couple of nitrogen lasers in the past, but they put out 
ultraviolet.  I was hoping for a White laser. ;)

And I do believe that Scalar beams - or rays - do exist.  Consider Tesla's 
paramagnetic energy.  This is basically just a positive node traveling in 
step with straight forwards flux.  And I've produced the opposite effect - a 
negative node with sideways flux - on my woorkbench.  This effect appeared 
as a long term, tight corksrcew spark, unsupported on one end.  Ed 
Leedskalnin refered to this energy as magnatricity.

I agree that shielding is important, but I don't have the money for a glass 
screen or a large faraday cage.  I've seen one shield which uses various 
sized hemishperical depressions all over the metal wall.  And Ed Gray used 
thick layers of teflon around both his Tube and his motor.  Also, I've been 
able to shield one type of Scalar field with a semiconductor sheet, but I'm 
not confident it'll work with everything.

Sincerely,

Jerry Volland

---

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:51:08 -0800

Hi, Alexander.

I'm also impressed with nitrogen lasers.  You can mix the red green blue dyes in the same beaker, then focus a picture through it and the whole picture turns into a laser.  (This is called an Image Amplifier.)  This is with the liquid dyes pumped with the UV laser.  If there's turbulence in the picture output, you can pump a barrium titanate crystal from the side with a UV laser and it will phase conjugate the image projected onto it, reflecting it back through the same beaker to a beam splitter which will project a perfect, undistorted image.  This even works in the case of severe turbulence, such as if the liquid in the beaker is boiling.

Phase conjugation is amazing.  Such a mirror reflects incident light but also reverses it timewise.  For instance, if a flashlight beam is shown onto the crystal from an angle off to the side, the beam will be reflected back at the same angle it arrives at.  Not only that, but the wavefront will get smaller as it travels back to the flashlight, exactly the opposite of the way it fanned out traveling to the mirror.  So the reflected light exactly overlaps the projected beam.  Barrium titanate is good for other effects as well, but when it comes to Scalar beams, perhaps the second most important function is time reversal of pulse sequences.  When a series of pulses arrive at the mirror in a short enough time period that several pulses extend into the crystal, the reflected pulse stream is in the reverse order.  The last pulse in is the first pulse out.

True Scalar beams require phase conjugation.  For instance, two lasers shining head on into each other will produce a bidirectional field.  However, for this field to contain Whittaker waves, at least one harmonic has to be included (usually the fourth).  If this harmonic is on the leading edge of one beam, it has to be on the trailing edge of the second beam.  For more efficiency - and more powerful effects - the beams can be more complex, say 100 harmonics, still with reverse symetry.  As a case in point, using Q switching and a laser crystal the size of a pea, extremely short pulses can be produced.  The best effect occurs with a sequence of dots and dashes in random order which is combined with its phase conjugate replica.

Phase conjugation can also be accomplished electrically with two stacks of capacitors with varrying values in random order, with the second stack having reverse symetry with the first.  I've made use of this technique - somewhat - to produce a visible Scalar field, using electro-optical energy.  (I'm a member of the radionics club.)  When you look at the photo, the important part is the way the energy shines through the metal foil.  This illustrates that a faraday cage is not an effective shield against Scalar energy.  However, the cage is useful when detecting Scalar energy, since it does shield against EMI.

Let me know what you think.  Some people say they can't see anything.

http://www.freewebs.com/attatchments/artifacts/artifacts.htm

> Sent: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:52:59 +0200
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [FG]:
> 
> Hey Jerry,
> 
> 

____________________________________________________________
GET FREE 5GB ONLINE STORAGE - Safely store your documents, photos and music online!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/storage to find out more!

---

From: "Ati lla" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:27:08 -0500

I am not Alexander.

Atilla Garay  B.Sc.M.E.

From: Jerry Volland <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [FG]: Scalar Picture
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:51:08 -0800
>True
Scalar beams require phase conjugation. For instance, two lasers shining head on into each other will produce a bidirectional field. However, for this field to contain Whittaker waves, at least one harmonic has to be included (usually the fourth). If this harmonic is on the leading edge of one beam, it has to be on the trailing edge of the second beam. For more efficiency - and more powerful effects - the beams can be more complex, say 100 harmonics, still with reverse symetry. As a case in point, using Q switching and a laser crystal the size of a pea, extremely short pulses can be produced. The best effect occurs with a sequence of dots and dashes in random order which is combined with its phase conjugate replica.
>
>Phase conjugation can also be accomplished electrically with two stacks of capacitors with varrying values in random order, with the second stack having
reverse symetry with the first. I've made use of this technique - somewhat - to produce a visible Scalar field, using electro-optical energy. (I'm a member of the radionics club.) When you look at the photo, the important part is the way the energy shines through the metal foil. This illustrates that a faraday cage is not an effective shield against Scalar energy. However, the cage is useful when detecting Scalar energy, since it does shield against EMI.
> > pretty hazardous
because it can cause skin cancer and severe retinal
> > damage.

Everyone Are Talking About!

---

From: "Alexander C. Gal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 18:46:10 +0200

Ahm,  I am Alexander.  And this is a public mailing list.  Everyone may join the discussions.

  From: Ati lla 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 06:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [FG]: Scalar Picture

  I am not Alexander.

  Atilla Garay  B.Sc.M.E.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > field/beam, or point me to a page explaining it ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Everyone Are Talking About!