Subject: [FG]: Free Energy Ethics

From: "G N" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:50:20 +0300

Hi all,

I would like to start a discussion about the ethics involved in releasing a
free energy machine for public use.

Would this cause chaos?
Would this make the world a better place to live?
Would you be in danger in anyway? (great conspiracy etc)

Also would you go for a patent or give it away for everyone to use? After
all it's your discovery.

I think that I wouldn't be in any kind of danger.
In such a case I would become too famous and the invention would be known to
everyone.
A patent would make that possible and would protect me against unauthorized
use of it. Some would say that 'great conspiracy' would steal my patent from
me but I don't think so. It might be true for the US patent office but there
are a lot more out there.
What about EU patent offices? Japanese? Chinese? And a lot more.

Beside that there is also the power of media. If you were on TV, who wouldn'
t know about you. I am not talking about uneducated people whom I respect
but the scientific community. What about lawyers? They also would have
something to add on your behalf.

What about causing chaos???
I think that would be a problem. Oil would become useless which will cause
its prize to fall. World economy is based on oil. What would be the
consequences of it? I think world economy would become unstable causing
another great crack like 1920's. That would be a bigger a problem for the
most developed countries.
Do you think the world economy is mature enough to resist such a hit?

Of course the world would be a better place after balance is restored.
Nuclear energy would become of use. Cars would not use oil. There would be
enough energy for recycling our rubbish. Space travel would get a boost and
it would possible for us to send our chemical waste to the sun.

What is your opinion?
Any more ideas?