Subject: [FG]: RE: The Hydrogen News

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:22:28 -0500 (EST)

Dear Readers,

   I have decided to quit putting out the Hydrogen News as it has been.
Instead I am switching to a strictly Blog oriented format with an RSS
and Atom newsfeed. If anyone is interested in the latest hydrogen
energy news I would ask you to monitor my blog.

Blog Address: http://www.h2opower.blogspot.com

Atom feed: http://www.h2opower.blogspot.com/atom.xml

RSS Feed: http://www.tblog.com/rss.php?bid=enki

Thank you all for your loyal readership and your many kind comments.

Sincerely,

Mike Johnston

---

From: Sayyad Glassford <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:06:10 -0500

Hello Mike, message received, I'll bookmark the RSS link in Firefox for 
quick access. Thanks,

Sayyad