Subject: [FG]: Re: free energy discussion

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 9:46:41 -0500

"G N" <[email-masked]> said:

> If (when, sounds better) I invent something I promise it will be simple and
> definable. I hate when things work or not on their own mind. Beside that I
> think everything in nature is simple enough but our minds and thoughts are
> complex.

I firmly believe when we ultimately attain 'Free Energy' and other technologies it will indeed be quite simple. Look at the airplane - it was envisioned for millenia and finally attained. The concept is so simple that a 6 year old can now build one with some wook, glue and paper.

w/r/t working and not working what I'm driving at is other unknowns at work that is not concidered. What about the SMOT (for the old timers). I have no doubt that Greg (was that his name?) got it to work when others couldn't. Was the the fact that he was in the southern hemishere and most of us are in the north? Maybe the orientation of his workbench in his garage, goverened by how his house was built, contributed to it. Had he built his workbench on an adjacent wall he may never had seen a glimmer of success. Maybe lattitude was an unknown part of the equation. The closer to the equator the more space you cut through per unit time. There has been several discoveries over the past decade or two showing that there may be preferable directions in the universe.

Anyhow, I hope you get my point.

---

From: "Randy E Hargraves" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 20:42:16 -0600

Hi Friends
I was one of the individuals that Bought and Paid for a SMOT unit from Greg
Watson I never received it.

I am extremely disappointed.

If some one has  a good e-mail address on him I would like it.

In fact, feel free to forward this message to him.
I am Randy Elston Hargraves
in Oklahoma  USA

1(405) 354-0044 Cell
I feel Cheated

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:46 AM
Subject: [FG]: Re: free energy discussion

> I firmly believe when we ultimately attain 'Free Energy' and other
technologies it will indeed be quite simple. Look at the airplane - it was
envisioned for millenia and finally attained. The concept is so simple that
a 6 year old can now build one with some wook, glue and paper.
>
> w/r/t working and not working what I'm driving at is other unknowns at
work that is not concidered. What about the SMOT (for the old timers). I
have no doubt that Greg (was that his name?) got it to work when others
couldn't. Was the the fact that he was in the southern hemishere and most of
us are in the north? Maybe the orientation of his workbench in his garage,
goverened by how his house was built, contributed to it. Had he built his
workbench on an adjacent wall he may never had seen a glimmer of success.
Maybe lattitude was an unknown part of the equation. The closer to the
equator the more space you cut through per unit time. There has been several
discoveries over the past decade or two showing that there may be preferable
directions in the universe.