Subject: [FG]: Magnetic motor

From: "Mr. \"C\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:40:08 -0700 (PDT)

A great article by John Dodd on Mr. Kohei Minato's invention.

Here in Jamaica, W.I., we have abundant sunshine, but the cost of Solar
 Panels, Deep-Cycle Batteries and Inverters are probative.

Are these units being manufactured to generate electricity for
 household use?  IE: Two to Three KW.

Thanks. 

Mr C

---

From: bcherry <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:06:34 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr. C,

There is an organisation in California just north of the Bay Area that specialises in what you are referring to: The Solar Living Institute
http://www.solarliving.org/  They should be able to point you in the right direction.  Also, Home Power magazine,http://www.homepower.com/home/ always relevant, especially for DIY solar installations and other conventional renewable energy sources such as wind, geothermal and solar hot water.  I would say that equipment for solar installation is more affordable and practical than ever.  Solar inverter technology, for example, has improved a great deal, check out Outback  http://www.outbackpower.com.  I have installed some of there inverters myself and have found them highly efficent, but expensive.

Best Wishes,

BreTT

--- On Thu, 6/19/08, Mr. "C" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> From: Mr. "C" <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [FG]: Magnetic motor
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 1:40 PM