Subject: [FG]: *******SPEED IS POWER. NEW ENERGY MACHINE VIDEO!!!

From: "JNPCo." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:11:03 -0500

NEW ENERGY MACHINE VIDEO!!!

SPEED IS POWER.

Phenomenal speeds of massive Newman energy machine
at EXTREMELY LOW input power!

See Googlevideo site:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4383822594398061912&q=Joseph+Newman&total=168&start=10&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=9

This technology is proof that the strength of the motor's magnetic field
is dependent upon the VOLTAGE --- NOT the CURRENT!

During the course of the video demonstration, the energy machine
produces phenomenal speed and torque with only A FEW WATTS!!!

Conventional technology would say that such is not possible.

Yet, the Newman Energy Machine can accomplish that ... and much more.
In fact, the technology can be used to provide abundant, non-polluting,
inexpensive electromagnetic energy to power the world.

No more fossil-fuel-related pollution.
No more skyrocketing energy costs.
No more global warming caused by the use of hydrocarbon fuels.
No more nuclear reactor wastes.
No more coal-burning power plants.

This technology will provide abundant, inexpensive, non-polluting energy
to power homes, factories, automobiles, ships, planes, appliances ...
in short, the entire world can utilize this revolutionary technology.

Individuals who can help bring this technology into production
should contact:

Joseph Nolfe
President, NEWMAN ENERGY CORPORATION
(205) 835-9022

*    *    *    *    *    *    *