Subject: [FG]: speaker ring flyback

From: "Daniel Dawson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 21:44:29 -0700

how do i get 1?.

Dan

Try the new Live Search today!

---

From: "rown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 12:06:31 +1300

Gidday all. here is my site I just got up, go to the rowncube magnetic 
transformer that's what I've been thinking on for some year's, not finished 
yet but it as simple as, so might work,  the site is not finished but at 
last it's working and I can show some picture's
http://www.alrart.net/

AL R Rowntree

---

From: peter kornev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 21:31:22 +0300

Hello Rowntree
I have took a look at your site, and the picture. But your letter makes absoulutelly no sence at all. It is made up of simple sentencess piled one upon another. Could you at least put them in some sort of order, so they would make atleast a little more sence. As to the picture, i haven't got a clue what it is about. Could you at least tell us what it is?.

---

From: Zack Widup <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 13:47:41 -0600 (CST)

I have to agree; that is one of the most confusing websites I've seen.

Zack

---

From: "rown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:33:41 +1300

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Zack Widup" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: [FG]: Re: [FG]: rowncube

>I have to agree; that is one of the most confusing websites I've seen.

IT won't be understood by rich devils

>> I have took a look at your site, and the picture. But your letter makes 
>> absoulutelly no sence at all. It is made up of simple sentencess piled 
>> one upon another. Could you at least put them in some sort of order, so 
>> they would make atleast a little more sence. As to the picture, i haven't 
>> got a clue what it is about. Could you at least tell us what it is?.

Devils do not understand what is simple.
The picture's and plan's depict a magnetic transformer worked on the 
principal of free energy, for those who believe in the Lord of the Rings,
you will never buy one, you must be given one or build it on faith.

Good day and good gardening
Arrow n tree