Subject: RE: [FG]: Interesting Anti-grav vid

From: Jim Dickenson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 12:37:28 -0400

Hi Nanook - 

I've got info on this type of design somewhere - the info I have has an
inner toroidal coil encased in parafin for dielectric isolation and an outer
coil wound around the torus at 90 deg from the inner coil.  As I recall,
both coils were to be energized with a high DC current and a high DC voltage
was to be placed between the 2 coils.

The insulation could also be done using plastic or fiberglass spacers
between the coils with fiberglass tape and immerse the whole thing in
transformer oil - that method could be made to work up to 100KV or so.
Isolating the power supplies is a different matter - that's why it's easier
with AC on both coils than DC.

If anyone's interested I'll try and find and zip the files.

- Jim D.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nanook [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 3:49 AM
To: Laszlo
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [FG]: Interesting Anti-grav vid

     I've talked to Stan Deyo I think around a decade ago, shortly after he
arrived in Australia.

     Way back then he had the same interest in vortices as he does in this
film, he described to me a coil assembly he built that was something like a
large TV degausing coil, with a layer of high voltage tape around it, and
then
wound around it another coil of wire.  An AC current was placed on both
coils,
and a high voltage between them on the order of several tens of kilovolts
(this
required an isolation transformer with good insulation).

     I don't understand the operation of this thing but he told me when he
operated it, he would see wave like distortions in the air and people in the
room felt sick.

     He said he stopped experiementing with it because he was concerned
about
the potential health impacts.  Even way back when he told me he had seen all
sorts of things working for the government that I wouldn't believe, but he
wouldn't provide details either.

     I haven't spoken to him since that time but now I'm really wondering
what
to make of this video.  On the one hand, his interest in vorticies hasn't
changed, nor has his story.  He has been entirely consistent over the years.

     On the other, if this is all true then we are we still using shaped
charges to blow space craft into orbit?

     So with respect to Stan I don't know what to think.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
-_-
 Eskimo North Linux Friendly Internet Access, Shell Accounts, and Hosting.
   Knowledgable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.
 See our web site: http://www.eskimo.com/ (206) 812-0051 or (800) 246-6874.

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007, Laszlo wrote:

> Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:52:59 -0700
> From: Laszlo <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [FG]: Interesting Anti-grav vid
> Resent-Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:53:07 -0700
> Resent-From: [email-masked]
> 
> Stan Deyo has released a new video with some zero-point/alternative
> energy/antigravity demonstrations and conceptual discussion some of you
> might find of interest.
> 
>  
> 
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8222679614108378695
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> Not sure how much of the "cloak & dagger" stuff is correlated, and I'd
love
> to verify some of the claims with first-hand observation or other
empirical
> evidence.
> Comments?
> Regards,
> Laszlo

---

From: Nanook <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 04:20:51 -0700 (PDT)

The coils that Stan described to me were energized with an AC current,
but there was a high DC potential between them.

     In the "old days" when electronics had tubes, you used to be able to buy
filament transformers with a high degree of insulation for various applications
in high powered transmitters and such.  Some of that stuff has to be floating
around surplus somewhere.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 Eskimo North Linux Friendly Internet Access, Shell Accounts, and Hosting.
   Knowledgable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.
 See our web site: http://www.eskimo.com/ (206) 812-0051 or (800) 246-6874.