Subject: [FG]: *******Comprehensive Video re the Energy Machine Technology

From: "JNPCo." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 13:27:01 -0600

The following is the videogoogle link for the 17-minute video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8837004260826102354

featuring endorsements by physicists, electrical engineers, and a 
representative of Ray-O-Vac Battery Corporation.

"If the manner in which Joseph Newman conducted his experiments
and the results were made known to the industrial or engineering community
then, in my opinion, several companies and/or individuals possess the 
expertise and capabilities
to construct the hardware required to fully exploit the apparent 
capability of his new concepts."

--- Dr. Robert E. Smith, Chief, Orbital and Space Environment Branch
George C. Marshall Space Flight Center, NASA

Please let others know about this video!
Thanks!

NEWMAN ENERGY CORPORATION
http://www.josephnewman.com/
Joseph Nolfe, President, NECorp.
(205) 835-9022