Subject: [FG]: new machine (mashan)

From: "ali azizi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 15:16:13 +0000

IN THE NAME OF GOD

Mashan`s   Machine is based on earth gravity.
We should neutralize the earth gravity at the half of cylinder.
It makes a torque around the center of cylinder and causes the generation of
energy and motion.

The mass of cylinder is m:

                  Effective mass at rotation is m/2:

M= mr G 2/3
   F =G m/2

Rotary speed of Cylinder:

W=
       Power of rotary motion:

                                                         P=2/3 mr G

                  These equations are just some part of equations of
dynamic no magnetic.
                   Magnetic field isn"t use in this system and the whole
force are natural.

With best regard
A. AZIZI

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE! 
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

---

From: Sérgio Bernardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:36:54 -0000

Hi!

I guess this *new* machine was already very well documented a long time ago
;-)

There is an article named "How to extract energy directly from a
gravitational field" from Fran de Aquino that used to be on his website:
http://users.elo.com.br/~deaquino/

The article is not there anymore, but you can still find a lot a information
about it in Google...

http://www.google.pt/search?hl=pt-PT&q=%22How+to+extract+energy+directly+fro
m+a+gravitational+field%22

--
Sérgio Bernardo
 
-----Mensagem original-----
De: ali azizi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Enviada: segunda-feira, 5 de Dezembro de 2005 15:16
Para: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Assunto: [FG]: new machine (mashan)

IN THE NAME OF GOD

M= mr G 2/3
   F =G m/2

W=
       Power of rotary motion:

                                                         P=2/3 mr G

                  These equations are just some part of equations of dynamic
no magnetic.
                   Magnetic field isn"t use in this system and the whole
force are natural.

With best regard
A. AZIZI

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.5/212 - Release Date: 23-12-2005

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.5/212 - Release Date: 23-12-2005

---

From: "ali azizi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:59:39 +0000

Dear Sir,

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Thanks for your favor in my scientific research, as you know for mutual 
cooperation and development, I would like to inform you the brief resume as 
below:

My name: 	Ali
Last Name:	Azizi asl
Date of Birth:	April 1958
Resident: 	Tehran
Place of work:	Novin Sazan Industrial Group, as manufacturer of resistance 
welding machine and designing of Industrial Automation.

Regarding of product and making a sample of my project, I unfortunately can 
not process this action because of fiscal problems. Please advice us .

Looking forward to hearing form you, I remain with the best regards.

Ali Azizi Asl

---

From: "ali azizi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:24:47 +0000

Dear Sir,

My name: 	Ali
Last Name:	Azizi asl

Ali Azizi Asl

_________________________________________________________________
Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! 
http://search.msn.com/

---

From: "ali azizi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:25:05 +0000

Dear Sir,

My name: 	Ali
Last Name:	Azizi asl

Ali Azizi Asl

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! 
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

---

From: "ali azizi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:53:10 +0000

>From: Sérgio Bernardo <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>To: <[email-masked]>
>Subject: RE: [FG]: new machine (mashan)
>Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:36:54 -0000
>
>Hi!
>
>dynamic
--Dear Sir,

My name: 	Ali
Last Name:	Azizi asl

Ali Azizi Asl
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "ali azizi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:57:41 +0000

Hello,

actually I don't know who you are, but I assume that you can help me with my 
problem.

I'm very interessed in physics/mathematics and reading quite a lot about 
alternative energy sources like zpe.
One day I found some articles about a guy called Tom Bearden. His theories 
are really impressive - at least to me. Especially these scalar waves and 
the huge amount of new technological possibilities which this theory 
contains.

But there is one thing I don't understand completly... how to create these 
scalar waves ?
i.e. to build such a dome-like "tesla-shield" device.
Caduceus coils are not able to create such field configurations, are they ?

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Alexander C. Gal
-----------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir,

My name: 	Ali
Last Name:	Azizi asl

Ali Azizi Asl

---

From: Zack Widup <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:28:58 -0600 (CST)

Well, that's the problem.  There are a couple things I don't like about 
Tom Bearden.  One is that he made major changes in his theories somewhere 
along the line.  They contradict some of his earlier writings. He never 
really explained why the contradictions.  The other is that he's so 
secretive.  He never says how to do these things. It almost comes across 
as mystical.

There are supposedly several ways to generate scalar waves.  The caduceus 
coil is one of them.  Modulation of a plasma such as a neon bulb is 
another. As for the methods of generating "Tesla shields" etc, if indeed 
they are possible and not a figment of an overactive imagination, no one 
seems to be saying how to do it.

I know that using certain ferrites biased with a magnetic field to produce 
the Barkhausen effect is a way to detect scalar waves because I've built 
the circuit at:

http://www.amasci.com/freenrg/bark.html

Bob Shannon, when he was still active in this group, sent me a couple 
laminations from an old TV transformer that he was using for these 
experiments.  Bob seems to have disappeared, though. I haven't heard from 
him in years.

Zack

---

From: "ali azizi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 02:03:42 +0000

Hello,

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Alexander C. Gal

My name: Ali
Last Name: Azizi asl

Ali Azizi Asl

---

From: "ali azizi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:08:56 +0000

Dear Sir,

My name: Ali
Last Name: Azizi asl

Ali Azizi Asl