Subject: [FG]:

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 19:56:12 -0500 (EST)

The Hydrogen News # 27

In this issue:

Story# 1 Team sets out to circle the globe in H2 powered boat

Story # 2 Venture cap money available for H2 R&D

Story # 4 Guantanimo goes green

Story #39 More free software

Story #  40 It is so warm in Russia this winter that the bears can't
sleep....

My Story: Damien's Machine

-------------Notice------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Hydrogen News is a free publication but if anyone would like to
slip a couple of bucks my way to help with buying equipment to
further my research I would appreciate it. I now have a Pay-Pal
"Donate" button on my blog and my website for this purpose.
Blog: http://enki.tblog.com
Website: http://www.geocities.com/mj_17870/index.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damien's Machine
By Mike Johnston
Copyright 2005

     Intriguing title, isn't it? You know where it comes from, right? If
not let me refresh your memory; in the book/movie The Omen 3, Damien
Thorn (the Antichrist) develops a new source of free energy which is
assumed to be for the purpose of leading the uneducated and morally
bankrupt masses of the world into damnation. Not really a ringing
endorsement of alternative energy is it? I guess that is why the
movie annoyed me when it came out (70's?). I suppose that "inevitable
doom" interpretation of the book of Revelation means that God wants
us to go on using fossil fuels until they either run out or we all
die from the consequences of using them. Or maybe it assumes that we
must, to fulfill Divine design, start building more nuclear power
plants. After all, the goal of good folk everywhere should be to
destroy the world that we all know and love in order to open the
pathway for the triumphal return of Jesus Christ shouldn't it?

   But what about the Thorn Industries device itself? I don't think that
the movie really went into describing how it was supposed to work but I
do remember what it looked like. It was a low, factory type building
which was situated right along the seashore. It had a large, metal ball
above it which was supported by a cylindrical tower, sort of like a
huge Van De Graff generator. It didn't mean anything to me at the time
and still is only a fictional product of the writer's or filmmaker's
imagination but the image stuck with me. As I describe my line of
reasoning in this story you will see why the memory of that Satanic
power plant resurfaced in my mind as I considered various ways to
produce hydrogen from water in more efficient ways and how that plant
might be adapted to become one possible incarnation of the particular
method that I am going to describe for you here (besides it made a
great title).

   First off let's have a look at the fictional power source and see if we
can identify the key components which would be involved in it's
operation as best we can from the above description. There is the Van
De Graff ball above the plant, that could be taken to represent a high
voltage power supply. Or if you wanted to be a bit more specific you
could say a high voltage, electrostatic power source. Next is the
proximity of the plant to water, the ocean. From that we could surmise
that water is another component of this (hypothetical) free power
source. Since the ocean is salty (NaCl is an electrolyte), we might
also assume that water with an electrolyte is a major component. From
those two ingredients we could make some fairly realistic projections
about how the system might have been able to work. Obviously using
electricity and water with an electrolyte we can produce hydrogen fuel
and so perhaps hydrogen was the intended result of this system? But it
takes energy to produce hydrogen from water so how could this be a
"free" energy system? On the other hand it takes more energy to turn a
windmill than is produced by the generator that is attached to it and
so how could that provide usable energy? Simple, it just depends on
where you get your primary energy from. If you can find a source of
energy which already exists in the environment (such as wind) then use
that energy to generate electricity (as in the case of a windmill) or
to split water and store the resulting hydrogen gas for later use then
such a system becomes quite viable.

   Next we should have a look at our planet and see if we can identify
such a source of energy. I will outline two here that aren't being
discussed too much in the mainstream press (or anywhere else for that
matter). There are other embodiments of these sources but I won't go
into those yet as I may want to try to make a buck or two off one of
them. The Earth is part of a larger system and the energy of this
system is supplied (by and large) by the Sun. The charged particles
leaving the sun and radiating out into space are called the Solar Wind.
As these particles hit the upper atmosphere they cause this part of the
atmosphere to become electrically charged and to form a plasma. This is
the plasmasphere. As a result of this charging by the sun the
plasmasphere has a certain electrical potential (charge). Way down
below on the ground there is a different potential (charge). Between
these two plates is the dielectric, the air. Of course there is water
vapor in the air as well as the air itself being made of several
different gasses so it is a mixed dielectric. So the difference in
charge between these two points could be called a potential difference
or voltage. In essence then the Earth is acting as a huge, spherical
capacitor
(http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~vawter/PhysicsNet/Topics/Capacitors/EarthCap.html).
Those of us who live here on the ground are living on one plate of a
fully charged electrical capacitor. Think about that, we live in a sea
of invisible energy and we don't even realize it.

   I would like to inject here two points for your consideration which are
not really related to the main topic of this article but are still
worth thinking about. One is that, since the Earth is a capacitor and
the air between the ground and the plasmasphere is the dielectric of
this capacitor it is interesting to think about what might be the
effects of any substantial changes in the composition of the
dielectric. All dielectric substances have different levels of
permeability. This determines how much of a potential difference is
required to cause dielectric breakdown (when electric current is able
to pass through the dielectric). If the air dielectric was to break
down, for example, it might permit electrical current to flow directly
between the Plasmasphere and the surface of the planet. Sort of like
huge bolts of lightning of a type never before seen. I thought it was
an interesting concept.

   Following that train of thought one has to think about how the
atmosphere has been changed recently. We have seen the addition of many
new substances to the atmosphere. Chloroflurocarbons were the first one
that we decided could bring about substantial changes to a vital part
of out atmosphere (the Ozone Layer). Now we are looking at Carbon
Dioxide as the next pollutant which is present in large enough
concentrations to change the composition of the atmosphere in general
with rather negative consequences for life forms who a) breathe oxygen
and b) like to live in somewhat moderate temperatures. What about water
though? Burning fossil fuels creates water where no water existed
before. It also takes oxygen out of the atmosphere and bonds it into
this water that it creates as well as into CO2 gas that it also creates
(CH4 +2O2 ----> CO2 + 2H2O). So the Earth has more water and free
carbon dioxide today than it did 200 years ago and less oxygen due to
the use of fossil fuels. Much of this water is injected directly into
the atmosphere as steam from auto exhaust and jet aircraft exhaust. A
recent study discovered water higher in the atmosphere than it was ever
detected before (at the quantities measured).

   If this atmospheric water was pure H2O it would be just one more
addition to the atmospheric dielectric but it isn't pure. Another
pollutant created by burning fossil fuels is Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
which, when mixed with water, becomes Sulfuric Acid (H2SO4). So much of
this new atmospheric water is acidulated by sulfuric acid. The most
well known evidence of this is the acid rain which has been a problem
for some time now. But another, less well known/discussed effect is
that, by mixing a substance like sulfuric acid (which is an
electrolyte) with water the resulting solution is no longer a
dielectric, it becomes an electrical conductor. A very different
situation indeed when you consider that by putting an electrical
conductor higher and in greater concentrations in the insulating
atmosphere than it has ever been before we are effectively decreasing
the distance between the Plasmasphere plate of our planetary capacitor
and the Ground plate. The closer two plates of a capacitor are the less
dielectric that is between them and the less voltage that is required
to cause dielectric breakdown and for current to flow directly between
the two plates. What are the implications? I am not sure. As best as I
can tell from asking a couple of climate change researchers no one is
looking at these particular things in this way. I guess we will just
have to wait and see.

   Back to my main topic though. We are living on one plate of a capacitor
and we would like to find a way to use the energy of the capacitor that
we live on to separate water and store the resulting H2 as a fuel. Ok,
seems simple enough. What we need first is a way to collect this
planetary energy and to direct it to flow between our point of
collection and another point of lower electrical potential. In this
pathway between these two points of different potential we will install
our hydrogen producing mechanism so that current flows though it. What
if we were to create a "capacitor within a capacitor"? Have a look at
these pages before you read further as I will utilize concepts
presented in them in this paper:

(1) http://amasci.com/tesla/spark.html

(2) http://www.amasci.com/amateur/whygnd.html

   These pages contain a good explanation of planetary electrical energy
by Bill Beatty, an electrical engineer and acquaintance of mine. In the
second paper referenced above in the 2nd through 5th paragraphs is a
nice encapsulation of the framework for the first device proposed.
Illustration:
( http://www.geocities.com/mj_17870/damien1.JPG )
    The illustration I prepared is rather simple and without doubt could
probably use a lot of work to make it something viable but we have to
start somewhere, don't we? At any rate, in it you see a wire which
serves as the other capacitor plate (the ground being the first). This
Capacitive Antenna is mounted on wooden poles 30' high and the antenna
is 200' long. At that height we should be able to get several hundred
volts of charge built up on the wire. That wire then runs to an
electrolysis cell and from there to a ground stake. That way any
charge that builds up on the wire will have to drain through our
electrolysis cell to get to the ground. Of course while it passes
through the electrolysis cell the current will produce H2 and O2 gas
from the water.

   Electrolysis cells require a certain minimum voltage to operate,
depending on the electrolyte used (usually 2 volts or less) and until
this minimum voltage build up on the wire the cell will act like a
capacitor itself. Once sufficient charge builds up the cell will act as
a conductor and drain away the excess charge. An engineer might make
many beneficial modifications to such a system. Such modifications
might include using the antenna wire as a high voltage source and
pulsing the DC charge by installing an oscillator or some such
electronic component and then use a transformer to convert the high
voltage low current of the antenna to low voltage high current on it's
secondary as the current level not the voltage is what determines how
much H2 is produced in an electrolysis cell. That is probably the
simplest free hydrogen system that I can show you and it is a working
embodiment of the Damien device from the movie. Cool, ain't it?

   Another way to produce a more or less permanent voltage from naturally
occurring conditions on the Earth, still using the ocean as a critical
component, would be to use the ocean itself. You see the salinity of
the water in the ocean is not at a constant level throughout. In deeper
water there is a higher concentration of salt than there is in shallow
water or in bays where a lot of fresh water is entering the ocean and
diluting it's salinity. Why is this important? As I pointed out earlier
salt is an electrolyte. This means that when it is placed in water salt
splits into electrically charged pieces (ions) NaCL ----> Na+ + Cl- . 
The PH value of a solution which is familiar in that it shows whether a
solution is acid or basic can also be used to determine the electrical
charge of such a solution. The more ions present the higher the charge.
If the negative ion has the higher charge the solution is acidic and if
the positive ion has the higher charge it is positively charged. One
can say that is all well and good but because there are an equal number
of positive and negative ions in a solution then the solution overall
is electrically neutral. You would be correct BUT if you compare two
different containers of water with different concentrations of the same
electrolyte in them (such as salt), even though both solutions are
electrically neutral on an individual basis, one container has a
significantly higher number of charged particles overall and because of
this there is a measurable potential difference between those two
containers or between different concentrations of salt at different
depths in the ocean.

   This charge would probably be somewhat static though and some method of
oscillating the charge between two or more plates of some inert metal
(one at each depth desired) would probably be needed in order to make
use of this permanent charge to separate water and produce H2 fuel.
That isn't the point though, the point is that there are MANY sources
of free electrical energy available to us naturally in the environment
around us which could potentially be utilized to produce hydrogen fuel
from water for us to use. H2 from water is a totally non-polluting
energy source and it doesn't rob oxygen from the environment either or
release CO2 or any other pollutant into the environment. Just based on
that isn't H2 from water the fuel that we should be putting all our
research efforts into?

   As I promised in the last H2 News I have tried to put together here a
somewhat persuasive argument for the viability of two methods to
produce free H2 from water. Hopefully the somewhat novel way of doing
it (using Damien's Machine as an example) was at least slightly
amusing. These methods are very simple to understand with no moving
parts to wear out and would, if indeed they are possible, do wonders
for the implementation of the Hydrogen Economy. Imagine that, no more
buying heating oil for your home or gas for your car! No more
pollution! And it is possible NOW, not in 20 years. As long as the
Earth is here this will work because it uses the free energy that is
provided by the planet itself. I love science.

                                                                                                       -END-

----------Advertisement------------------------------------------------------------------
E! Magazine is your source for cutting edge environmental news.
https://www.kable.com/pub/enmg/subTrial.asp?src=QSA136
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hydrogen News Links:

(1) AROUND the world on hydrogen
     Dubbing their endeavor The Hydrogen Expedition, Hilman and teammates
are gearing up to circumnavigate the globe in a
hydrogen-fuel-cell-powered boat. ...
     http://www.fuelcellsworks.com/Supppage1839.html
     ( Cool, cool, cool. ED.)

(2) West Coast Private Equity Conference
     ACG San Francisco and the Haas School of Business are proud to
present their Second Annual West Coast Private Equity Conference
     Wednesday, January 19th, 2005
     10:00am - 6:30pm
      8:30 AM            Registration Opens
      10:00 AM          The Double Bottom Line
                              The Honorable Phil Angelides,
                              California State Treasurer, CalPERS and
CalSTRS Board Member
      11:00 AM          Networking Session
      12:15 PM          Lunch & Keynote Speaker
                              The Similar Worlds of Sports and Private Equity
                              Steve Young, Co-Founder & Managing Director,
Sorenson Capital
      2:30 PM            Haas Business School Panel
                              Dean Richard Lyons - Foreign Currency Risk
                              Holly Schroth - Negotiations
                              Kellie McElhaney - Corporate Governance
     3:30-6:30 PM    ACG Capital Connection and Wine Reception
     Printable registration form: please go to our web site at
www.acg.org/sanfrancisco
     (Have a cutting edge H2 energy idea? Here is your ticket to fame and
fortune. ED.)

(3) CHBC Alliances Conference
     In conjunction with our upcoming General Meeting February 25 in
Torrance, the California Hydrogen Business Council invites you to
attend a special Two-Day
     Workshop on Business Alliances
     http://www.californiahydrogen.org/page.cfm?content=17&event_ID=26
     (Want to form alliances with successful H2 related companies? Here is
your meeting. ED.)

(4) Guantanamo military base to be powered partly by wind
     http://grist.org/cgi-bin/forward.pl?forward_id=4037

(5) SAE India developing hydrogen vehicle
     SAE India is working on a proposal to launch a hydrogen powered
vehicle by 2008. The chairman of ...
     http://www.awknowledge.com/AEM/content.asp?contentid=32888

(6) USDA Publishes Rules for Federal Purchasing of Bioproducts
     http://www.usda.gov/2005/01/0005.xml
     (Want to sell your fryer grease to the Feds? Here's how. Ed.)

(7) FIRM to oversee hydrogen-power buses for the city
     Imagine the vehicle of the future, equipped with a
hydrogen-fuel-cell-based engine and wireless Internet access for
professionals on the go. ...
     http://www.yaledailynews.com/article.asp?AID=27746
     (But we can't get fuel cells for our houses or our vehicles? Hint: a
fuel cell big enough to power a bus would easily power your house.
ED.)

(8) GREEN hydrogen buses are a 'hit'
     He said that the trials were a "positive indication that hydrogen
fuel cells could offer an alternative to diesel in the future". ...
     http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4173535.stm
     (Hydrogen houses would begood  too. You could use solar or wind to
produce your H2 and.... Nevermind. ED.)

(9) ALTERNATIVE-FUEL vehicles star, but wide use is miles away
     "It's not an especially expensive or energy-intensive process. ...and
storage costs would make hydrogen, very roughly ... as expensive as
gasoline, but fuel cells
     are ...
     http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/2005-01-11-auto-show_x.htm
     ( And anything that burns gasoline can burn H2 with a few relatively
easy modifications. Of course H2 fueled BUSSES are affordable but not
cars, oh no, not cars. Not
     for YOU anyway! hahahahaha ED.)

(10) Student's Wave Energy Invention Wins National Award
       His invention was the "Gyro-Gen," a gyroscope that converts ocean
wave energy into electricity. The spinning gyroscope, mounted in a
buoy, resists the
       movement of the waves by exerting torque on a crank, which turns an
electric generator.
       http://www.siemens-foundation.org/2004/2004-05%20National%20Winners%20Release%20FINAL.pdf

(11) ONTARIO set to boost fuel cell development
       The program could also help Ontario's automotive, manufacturing and
petrochemical sectors stay competitive in the hydrogen economy,
should it ever emerge.
        http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1105656610692&call_pageid=970599119419

(12) GM: Hydrogen fuel cells clearly industry's driving force
       Electric-gasoline hybrid vehicles and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles
that emit only water vapor are the future, Larry Burns, GM's vice
president of research and ...
       http://www.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050113/NEWS03/501130347/1001/news

(13) FORD receives new hydrogen systems from Dynetek
       Ford's new E-450 shuttle bus will be fitted with Dynetek's hydrogen
fuel storage systems.
       http://www.awknowledge.com/ACA/content.asp?contentid=32857

(14) HONDA fuel-cell cars to be available in US
       If you're waiting to get your hands on one of Honda's zero-emission
hydrogen fuel-cell cars, this may be your year.
       http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000913027221/
       ( Wait, I thought these wouldn't be available for years? Hmmmm,
something fishy here. All you need is a solar electrolyzer and you
will never buy gas again. ED.)

(15) ENCAPSULATION of Molecular Hydrogen in Fullerene C 60 by Organic ...
       This process can be used to synthesize a fullerene C 60
encapsulating molecular hydrogen, which can be isolated as a pure
product. ...
       http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/307/5707/238

(16) NANOMIX Receives Additional US Patent in Alternative Energy ...
       The system employs a combination of thermal insulation and an
enclosure for the storage and controlled distribution of hydrogen
as a high-energy fuel. ...
        http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050113/sfth030_1.html

(17) INDUSTRY split over future of hybrid cars
       Split this week over which fuel efficient, lower emission, engines
will prove to be the wave of the future - hybrid, clean diesel or
hydrogen fuel cell. ...
       http://www.fuelcellsworks.com/Supppage1849.html

(18) WATER, WATER EVERYWH ... HEY, WHERE'D THE WATER GO?
       Agriculture needs to start conserving water, badly
       http://grist.org/cgi-bin/forward.pl?forward_id=3989
       ( Damn, now water will cost as much as gasoline. Guess I will be
buying my water from EXXON soon. ED.)

(19) CALIFORNIA'S Hydrogen Future: A Senate Briefing
       Transportation Studies will brief US senators and staffers on the
future of fuel cell vehicles and California's pioneering efforts to
build a hydrogen economy. ...
       http://www.news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=7250

(20) Home-Made Biofuels Are Best - UK Green Groups
       http://www.planetark.com/dailynewsstory.cfm/newsid/29052/story.htm

(21) WAY cleared for start of hydrogen pipeline
       A proposed 12-inch hydrogen gas pipeline in Lucas County (Ohio)
received approval yesterday from the Ohio Power Siting Board,
clearing the way for ...
       http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050111/BUSINESS06/501110413
       ( Distributing the H2 for those fuel cell buses that aren't at all
like the fuel cell cars you can't buy yet, unless you buy them from
Honda. ED.)

(22) Green Energy Resources Shareholder Update for 2004-2005
       http://www.enn.com/press.html?id=69

(23) UK Hydrogen Energy Strategic Framework -- Analysis (December 2004 ...)
       The key message from the analysis is that for the UK, the use of
hydrogen as a transport fuel offers significant opportunities for
cost-competitive CO2 ...
        http://www.fuelcellsworks.com/Supppage1825.html

(24) HOW high oil prices can be green
       Sustained oil prices are also driving the development of the next
generation of vehicle engine, the hydrogen fuel cell.
       http://www.cyprus-mail.com/news/main.php?id=17853&cat_id=9
       ( As well as record profits for the oil companies. I could also
tell you why it is good for the profitability of a company to keep
the wages of workers like you as low as is
       possible and to eliminate such frivolous perks as health insurance
and pensions. You understand that right? It is good for the overall
economy for you and millions of
       others like you to live in poverty. That is simply the truth. The
more a company can lower it's costs the more profitable it is and
the more profitable it is the more money
       it can spend on $100,000 wedding gowns and $40,000,000 coronation
parties. Thanks America, now get back to work, Daddy needs a new
Lamborghini. ED.)

(25) STARK has what it takes
       It would rely on nonpolluting "clean-coal" technology to extract
hydrogen from coal and use the hydrogen to make electricity in fuel
cells or gas turbines. ...
       http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?Category=3&ID=202195&r=0
       (Remember friends, in "Clean Coal" technologies most or all of the
H2 produced comes from the water used, NOT the Coal. ED.)

(26) White House, Pentagon, Industry Secretly Colluded To Skew National
Academy Of Sciences Perchlorate Report, Documents Show
       http://www.enn.com/aff.html?id=314
       (Is this a surprise? It's ok though Republicans can do no
wrong.Wait till you guys retire and get your first Social Security
check. hehehehehe ED.)

(27) HYBRIDS and hydrogen rule
       The most dramatic fuel-cell news, visually at least, comes from GM,
which has rolled out a crossover concept called Sequel, powered by
a hydrogen fuel cell. ...
       http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1105614487714&call_pageid=970599119419

(28) Rising Seas Threaten Islands, Cities, Coasts
       It sounds insignificant alongside the Indian Ocean tsunami, yet an
almost imperceptible annual rise in the world's oceans may pose a
huge threat to ports, coasts
       and islands by 2100.
       http://www.enn.com/today.html?id=6908
       ( Luckily though there is no such thing as global warming/climate
change. "W" says so and we all know what a genius he is.ED.)

(29) JAPAN proposes huge cuts in emissions
       By 2100, most energy consumption will be met by renewable energy
sources such as nuclear power, hydrogen energy and solar energy.
...
       http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story.asp?StoryId=CqEsU0eidAMfWyw4Tzw5LCMD5Cg9SAwn5

(30) Toyota Europe Aims to Sell 20,000 Prius Hybrids in Europe
       http://www.planetark.com/dailynewsstory.cfm/newsid/29066/story.htm
       ( No doubt they will too. Europeans are just such damn tree
huggers, aren't they? Just remember Europe, the jet stream flows
west to east.ED.)

(31) Powerful Storm Kills Three in Britain
       http://www.planetark.com/dailynewsstory.cfm/newsid/28970/story.htm

(32) Sustainability must be in hearts and minds of government
       Sustainability urgently needs to be put at the heart of all
government policies, a report by the Sustainable Development
Commission (SDC) has stated.
       http://www.edie.net/news/news_story.asp?id=9401&channel=1

(33) Top global scientific minds meet to study climate change
       Top scientists from the UK and Japan have joined forces to create a
super-technology for predicting climate change in the 21st Century.
       http://www.edie.net/news/news_story.asp?id=9389&channel=6

(34) Canadian Researcher Invents New Solar Cell
       http://www.planetark.com/dailynewsstory.cfm/newsid/28991/story.htm

(35) Fossil Fuel Curbs May Speed Global Warming
       http://www.planetark.com/dailynewsstory.cfm/newsid/28964/story.htm

(36) Spain's Gamesa to Build Wind Power Plant in US
       http://www.planetark.com/dailynewsstory.cfm/newsid/29068/story.htm
       ( At least somebody is. ED.)

(37) The Changing Arctic: Indigenous Perspectives
       http://www.enn.com/aff.html?id=318
       ( Get it? Keyword: Changing. THe Earth today is not like it was
within human memory. Period. The government can only pull their
Ostrich act for so long. ED.)

(38) Svalbard's Marine Mammals in a Warmer, Wetter, Wilder Arctic
       http://www.enn.com/aff.html?id=321
       ( No climate change, no climate change, no climate change....is it
gone yet? ED.)

(39) Free Sustainable Transport Advice for SMEs
      TransportEnergy BestPractice introduces new training CD-Rom for
business advisers and trainers
       http://www.edie.net/news/news_story.asp?id=9379&channel=6

(40) Warm Russian Winter Drives Bears Out of Bed
       http://www.planetark.com/dailynewsstory.cfm/newsid/28960/story.htm
       ( Bad bears! Back to hibernation! There is NO GLOBAL WARMING!!!!
Please, someone, shoot those damn bears and hide the carcasses, ALL
IS WELL! ED.)

Notice: For information on advertising rates or to make suggestions email
me at: [email-masked]  All original material in this newsletter is
assumed to be
           copyrighted by the source from which it originates. My stories
are also copyrighted from the date they are published.