Localize is an application to aid in the translation of .strings files. .strings files must be distributed in ASCII encoding, which generally isn't a convenient encoding to do translation in. As an example, its rather difficult to enter Chinese characters into an ASCII encoded text file. Localize will, with any luck, help out with this. Currently its just a shell of an application, but sometime in the future I hope to complete it.
- Automatic conversion between ASCII encoding with unicode escape sequences, and the default encoding of the machine it is running on.
- Support for additional comments generated by make_strings.
- A recent version of the GNUstep core libraries
- Browse: http://paiges.net/svn/Localize/
- Chechkout: svn co http://paiges.net/svn/Localize/Trunk/