- Introductions - to the class, to the facilities, and to Rochester.
- Discussion of individual goals for the week.
- For the next five days you will be planning, designing, coding a web site. Throughout the workshop we will discuss various strategies for developing effective and consistent navigation, functional site organization, and the use of graphical design and creativity.
- Much emphasis will be placed on the conceptual development of your proposed/planned web site through the week. Starting with your initial idea - how you work with and expand upon that idea, and how well you incorporate the various skills, ideas, techniques, and peer/teacher feedback into your final piece.
- Strategies for mocking up your site.
- Software, HTML Editors and more
- The importance of planning!!