Maintenance This Weekend

     I may or may not do kernel upgrades Friday starting at 11PM, there are two new releases since the last but I’m waiting to see if this is stable or not.  If not will do otherwise I’m going to hold off on that until the following weekend.

     The other thing I will be doing over the weekend is upgrading openssl on various servers.  There have been security exploits found in the existing version and so far the vendors haven’t fix it but there will be a new release with it fixed and I already compile it myself on a number of servers because the vendors use old versions that don’t have all the encryption suites I want.