Explore and see how you like the new site. One major difference is the top level menus are now active and take you to sections that expand on what is in the drop-downs.
- Web Apps
- Web based applications. These are programs that actually run and display in your browser, such as Web Mail, phpMyAdmin, a Java SSH Shell, forums, StatusNet, Traceroute, and Your IP.
- Information about the services we offer; Shell accounts with remote desktop capability and sound, Web hosting, Web Design, PC work, DSL, ISDN, and Dial access and other services.
- Setup e-mail and Usenet news clients, customize spam filters, including white listing, black listing, setting the sensitivity threshold and other tweaks. Setup X2Go, OpenNX, NX player, and other remote desktops and configure DSL and 56k dial-up accounts. Help with websites, frequently asked questions, and trouble tickets.
- Links to Customer pages as well as many useful resources on the web, including Linux resources, useful information about building websites, and local resources relating to Shoreline and the surrounding Puget Sound area resources.
- The Information section contains information about our history, contact information, eskimo news, information and graphics for linking to us (we always appreciate that), payment information and also various customer review sites where you can find independent reviews of our service.
- There are three games sections, Eskimo Arcade, games contained within our main website, presently is mostly broken as the result of a switch to https, I’m working on that, and two external sites Y B Bored (ybbored.com), and Defender Games (defender-games.net).
Check it out, explore, let me know of anything you think would make it better.
Try it out on your Smart Phone, with the exception of the Forums, StatusNet, and Web mail, it’s all responsive and mobile friendly right now and I’m working on solutions for these remaining sections.
2,540,337 visitors, 542 today.
Eskimo North, P.O. Box 55816, Shoreline, WA 98155 Tel: 206-812-0051 Fax: 206-812-0054