All Debian based kernels were upgraded to 5.12.4.
This took an hour and 15 minutes to complete on the physical server hosting the web server because the iomemory drivers did not want to compile under 5.12.4. After much pulling of hair I found that it was a libc6 version mismatch between the machine that I installed the kernel on and the one I built it on. The DKMS module for iomemory required this.
Mail has been upgraded to ubuntu 21.04. Most of the servers here are on long term releases but dovecot was barely usable on the 20.04 release prompting a rapid upgrade to a short-term intermediate release.